Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (76803 Views)

Life As An Albino (my Experience) / Missing Treasure Ofunya Found After Eight Days — Family (Photos) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by awoofawoo: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Horus:
The wife is so beautiful

You can say that again...... Very beauty!
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by DavidEsq(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
I can't see the woman well . Pls who can hep me out here?

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by selfwife(f): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
I sincerely wish them a happy family life.Families I know here in Nigeria with same or almost same skin colour/tone end up having hearts that are opposites.I wish them a happy family life.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by newdawn2017(f): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na wa o! D@ woman black pass raw charcoal o. By 6:pm, she no longer be visible 2 d human eyes o! Only through infrared camera o!. Hmmm I am still in shock. She no go stain white materials so? shocked
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by newdawn2017(f): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
D man should shave of d@ annoying & scary dadah he has on his head. undecided
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by geadom5: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2018
Could this be real??
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 22, 2018
mankan2k7:
sense will not kill this man.
aswear na wetin been dey my mind you just talk. My guy use im hand advice himself . im sabi say by the time two of them mix for center point, the result will be better.
I was laughing when I saw ur comment.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Joemarvel(m): 12:58am On Oct 22, 2018
Les:
Biologist, who can remind me the term for these when two different genes for the same trait expressing themselves at the same time in an offspring?
codominance
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by pellyroger: 1:25am On Oct 22, 2018
I miss road, plz how can I get out of here?
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Kennitrust(m): 1:54am On Oct 22, 2018
The true complexion of Africa (real African black).
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by micflo28(m): 2:42am On Oct 22, 2018
They should be ambasadors of anti-racism campaigns inspite being from the same nation. Why the guy face strong like akpu.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:54am On Oct 22, 2018
the albino guy kinda wants to look like Tommy in power

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Gerrard59(m): 3:30am On Oct 22, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Just little than can be eliminated by marrying the right person again..
And it will vanish

Vanish go where? The gene is there for life.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by baddosky1: 4:50am On Oct 22, 2018
PrincessB1:
shocked

Coke and Fanta

Coke + Fanta= Malt

Sense will not kee them

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by CDCEO001: 5:00am On Oct 22, 2018
Their eyes not visible.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by dalongjnr: 5:08am On Oct 22, 2018
These guys looked like a beautiful creation of art.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Hopebringer: 5:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Les:
Biologist, who can remind me the term for these when two different genes for the same trait expressing themselves at the same time in an offspring?

Recessive or dorminant traits
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by lebete3000: 5:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Who else love this colour combination ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-family-photo-of-an-albino-and-a-black-woman-with-their-kid/

Black woman with sweet brezz, me likey.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by highbee02: 5:35am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=2RUTHHURTS post=72295287] shocked Is this deed black or blackish black, or police black, abi Ghana black? Which one[/qu

it's called KIWI black
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Mikeflows(m): 5:37am On Oct 22, 2018
Compliment each other
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Mikeflows(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2018
sonnie10:
Dark, darker, darkest.

Or
Light, lighter, lightest

Get sense
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by highbee02: 5:44am On Oct 22, 2018
The offspring is a typical example of 1st Mendelian law. A cross between BB (black parent) & bb (white parent).
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by emenezer(m): 5:46am On Oct 22, 2018
Guinness should endorse the woman for their made of black adverts
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Tuatara(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Les:

Codominance
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Centcanada: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2018
This one pass dark! Dark na good English. This one is black! Black charcoal
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by BabaRamota1980: 7:53am On Oct 22, 2018
I love that girl's color. I am obsessed with dark skinned black girls. I dont know why....i feel like I can touch and exhaust all pleasure in a light skin girl, whereas the pleasure in a dark skin is deeper than my libido can exhaust. Oooh, i need a very dark girl like this, or even darker.

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by derecho(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2018
Looking at the pix well,it seems to me like they aren't couples. They both look like models.
I may be wrong though
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Xkaa(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Beautiful family �
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Leo10000(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2018
ALL I C IS X AND Y CHROMOSOMES
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by InMyOpinion(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2018
I see this girl becoming a super model....
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by InMyOpinion(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
I love that girl's color. I am obsessed with dark skinned black girls. I dont know why....i feel like I can touch and exhaust all pleasure in a light skin girl, whereas the pleasure in a dark skin is deeper than my libido can exhaust. Oooh, i need a very dark girl like this, or even darker.

You're not alone bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.