Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid (76810 Views)

Life As An Albino (my Experience) / Missing Treasure Ofunya Found After Eight Days — Family (Photos) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by sinaj(f): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
kolafolabi:
The lady has a strong gene.. Congratulations to them!
Albinism skips a generation
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by 360command: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
I live that girls skin colour..
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by demoBaba: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
I'm seeing 2 abnloooo there....

The Father is white abnloooo

While the wife is black abnloooo.

Lobaton.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by computerglobal(m): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
doskie:
hahahahaha....but that black no be nigerian black shaa

Yeah, sure.. Naija ain't that black. grin
She looks Kenyan.
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by janejive(f): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nice blend
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by markidoo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eclipse!!

2 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Bashnigga(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Les:
Biologist, who can remind me the term for these when two different genes for the same trait expressing themselves at the same time in an offspring?
Co-dominance wink

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by hybraheeem002(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin This is Burna Girl grin

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Les:
Biologist, who can remind me the term for these when two different genes for the same trait expressing themselves at the same time in an offspring?
Co dominance?
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by oluhyohmih(m): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Les:

Codominance
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by emmykey0128(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
They did it for their baby, atleast they have sense and they know what is good for them not like all this senseless zombies that don't even know what they want and want to vote for buhari again

2 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Abimbola007(m): 10:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Les:
Heterozygous?
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by ayEbeneyzer(m): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Fada Lord WARRISDIS
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by BlackPantherCri: 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Les:

Heterozygous Allele
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by sayisayi(m): 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Beremx:
24cartons of tempovate bleaching creams cannot bleaching that skin.

She's dark mehn?

This is Original African skin...ebony teak...ages like fine wine

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Felixv: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
The oyinbo has really worked on the black
Man’s self esteem

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Fikayo106: 10:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nice color combination
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by budusky05(m): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
The guy and girl just cool down more x color white and black to produce brown. Interesting
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by ekestic1976(f): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
fk001:
Kai this one is darkness.

Too much melanin

Probably she is from South Sudan.

Or Uganda
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Fitbillionairep: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
now that is what i call black. not all these idiots that think bleaching is what makes them beautiful. if i will ever marry a black negro for any reason, she must be as black as her

2 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by donbenie(m): 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
kolafolabi:
The lady has a strong gene.. Congratulations to them!
Not really,Albinism is a RECESSIVE GENE..you either give birth to one or you don't..
On the other hand,the Albino is the one with a strong gene,for them to have given birth to a fair non Albino baby.. shocked
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by donbenie(m): 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
sinaj:
Albinism skips a generation
Not really,IT'S a RECESSIVE GENE..meaning both parents will have to possess the gene for it to manifest in their offspring..
It is like Sickle Cell disease where both parents will have to be AS for their child to be a Sickler..

1 Like

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by TalkingBird: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Beautiful combination and its product
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Amuluonyenaego: 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ikpewe:
BLACK + YELLOW =
coke and fanta
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Dontjay555: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Praizeupdates post=72288947]Who else love this colour combination ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-family-photo-of-an-albino-and-a-black-woman-with-their-kid/

[Black and white albino]
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by safarigirl(f): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Red looks lovely against her skin, a stunning combination indeed.

The wife is gorgeous

4 Likes

Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Benwallt(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Whiteman
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by chikago1: 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ikpewe:
BLACK + YELLOW =
BELLOW grin grin grin
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Danma(m): 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Xaos:
Wow. If you have a child that's struggling to understand words and opposite.... Just show that child this picture.
You dey crazy grin
Xaos:
Wow. If you have a child that's struggling to understand words and opposite.... Just show that child this picture.
You dey crazy
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by Horus(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
The wife is so beautiful
Re: Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid by awoofawoo: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Praizeupdates:
Who else love this colour combination ?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/checkout-this-family-photo-of-an-albino-and-a-black-woman-with-their-kid/

All I can see is true definition of Ebony black beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.