Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) (57171 Views)

Tania Omotayo & Husband, Sumbo Winfunke Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
bettercreature:
Jack!
Bingo
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tessyama1:
Starboy Wizkid’s ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, and bar owner, Sumbo, had their traditional wedding today in Lagos.

Sumbo is the co-owner of popular Lagos lounge and restaurant, Buzzbar.

Fashion entrepreneur Tania and Sumbo have been dating for a while and reportedly got engaged recently.

Congrats to them!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/wizkids-ex-girlfriend-tania-omotayo-weds-in-lagos.html

Congratulations to her...
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
Not bad.

Atleast your fall was not bad. You aimed for a superstar,but got a bar owner as a husband.

Not bad.

Tuface Ex got a Pastor. 9ice Ex is in her 40s(Night Newspaper)and everybody is running from her. Davido baby mama is still taking sexy pictures everywhere,thinking Davido will still look at her( this one na mumu)

But you my friend got a Bar Owner as a husband. You know Bar business has no future right?will you walk away when market no dey for hubby shayo place?congratulations anyway.

Bar pass bar my brother!

I know of a bar co-owner whose bar in Victoria Island grossed 440m in one year and I'm sure at least half that is profit.

Many of these places gross over a million daily.

And the girl has her own business so I doubt she's a gold digger

9 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
EmekaBlue:
After wizkid don shine her congo finish

all these left over ladies everywhere sef,i for like marry fresh blood joor
Where will you see fresh blood in Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by EniiT: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
dafeyankee:

Lol 30's is evening Newspapers. 40 and above is Night Newspapers and very cheap.
Are you God?
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by MYHUBBY: 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
congrats to her

but I don't do leftover things

5 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
dafeyankee:

Lol 30's is evening Newspapers. 40 and above is Night Newspapers and very cheap.

They use night newspaper to wrap suya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eberechi24:
shouting wizkid ex, leftover while you are the 5th or even 30th guy digging your tear rubber gf/wife.

Abeg, congratulations dear. enjoy your new home.
na so
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by gforce5: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Men in this country are sick. She's a leftover simply because she dated wizkid?? This is a girl with no scandal,does not dress scantily and keeps to herself. Her only crime is that she dated a bad boy which a lot of girls of her age tend to do. Tell me that your mothers and sisters never dated anyone outside your fathers? You then wonder why a lot of women from priviledged backgrounds look down on you.

11 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by haaryobhami: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
uknlp1:
Does anyone have recent TOEFL IBT dumps,
I am finding also,my exam is next month.
Pls if u get any pm me bro
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Eberechi24:
shouting wizkid ex, leftover while you are the 5th or even 30th guy digging your tear rubber gf/wife.

Abeg, congratulations dear. enjoy your new home.
no mind them jor they just dey vex me, are u engaged? Because as i see ur pic i don like u be that, and this can be us?

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by victorian(f): 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
gforce5:
Men in this country are sick. She's a leftover simply because she dated wizkid?? This is a girl with no scandal,does not dress scantily and keeps to herself. Her only crime is that she dated a bad boy which a lot of girls of her age tend to do. Tell me that your mothers and sisters never dated anyone outside your fathers? You then wonder why a lot of women from priviledged backgrounds look down on you.

That's Nigerian men for you.

That's why most are so frustrated and they come online to unleash their frustrations unto ladies, they know the ladies will never look their path. How much more say hello to.

Welcome to Nigeria grin

If only Nigerian men are gods. No woman for marry but just have babies here and there and still they will keep taunting the woman she's evening and night newspapers.

Na frustration dey disturb guys on this site.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Tessyama1:
Starboy Wizkid’s ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, and bar owner, Sumbo, had their traditional wedding today in Lagos.

Sumbo is the co-owner of popular Lagos lounge and restaurant, Buzzbar.

Fashion entrepreneur Tania and Sumbo have been dating for a while and reportedly got engaged recently.

Congrats to them!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/wizkids-ex-girlfriend-tania-omotayo-weds-in-lagos.html

Congrats girl. You knew the meaning of contraceptives and didnt make their mistakes.
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
All the E'diats calling her remnants of Wizkid, I hope y'all are virgins.

Bitter hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by luvme0702: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
@least he's taller than wizzy.
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
ifyalways:

Hahaha
So there is night newspaper too ?

You NLD boys e cheesy cheesy

Evening Times comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wizkid okrika(aloku wizkid)
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by Dshocker(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
gringrin

This biitch wey some of my gee guys chop tire those years for island.

So after wizkid drill all the oil for her puuna finish, na this innocent guy go chop the left over. issoryte gringrin

Guy calm down,stop lying...I know your type.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by Seahawk: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
It’s still someone’s daughters that will marry you and your brainless second hand gee guys

MyVILLAGEpeople:
gringrin

This biitch wey some of my gee guys chop tire those years for island.

So after wizkid drill all the oil for her puuna finish, na this innocent guy go chop the left over. issoryte gringrin

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
When the cheating allegations start flying around Nairalanders will play dumb as usual.
I pray the union lasts and I turn out wrong for assuming the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Are female Nairalanders on heat today? They are all seeking attention on news about this wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:02am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Not bad.

Atleast your fall was not bad. You aimed for a superstar,but got a bar owner as a husband.

Not bad.

Tuface Ex got a Pastor. 9ice Ex is in her 40s(Night Newspaper)and everybody is running from her. Davido baby mama is still taking sexy pictures everywhere,thinking Davido will still look at her( this one na mumu)

But you my friend got a Bar Owner as a husband. You know Bar business has no future right?will you walk away when market no dey for hubby shayo place?congratulations anyway.

The likes of 9ice's Ex and Toke Makinwa are actually yesterday's newspapers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by DisGuy: 12:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Fashion entrepreneur anyone?
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by LYNPRE: 12:36am On Oct 22, 2018
EmekaBlue:

why do men find it easy to demean ladies? is wizkid not a leftover as well?relationship involves two adults... don't forget you have a mom n sisters... so next time u wanna leave a comment on a particular topic think properly. mean soul
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by Laple0541(m): 12:37am On Oct 22, 2018
EmekaBlue:

See you, for the fact you de wash plate wey wizzy don wash before self na achievement! Dat guy don de more popular now just because them go de mention wizzy ex when referring to the lady and that na plus to the guy shayo biz.
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by baby124: 1:38am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:

You will not live to see 40 and your sisters will be called night newspaper. See your small brain like fried Akara.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by SmartMugu: 2:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Threads like this is really starting to get irritating. Who are these naive bloggers that go around advertising these unknown women that managed to become ex's or baby mama's of some known people?

What else are these girls yall blog about known for aside the fact that one person once used them, dumped them and another is currently using them? Is that that new? Whoever fks her last wast probably a mechanic. So, why do yall make these random chick overnight celebrities? Gosh!
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by dafeyankee: 2:24am On Oct 22, 2018
baby124:

You will not live to see 40 and your sisters will be called night newspaper. See your small brain like fried Akara.

I am happily married and above 40 lol. My sisters are happily married too, so this curse goes to you and your entire family that is cursed.

When they told you not to useless yourself at a young age,you refused. Look at you, you have slept with all dogs that have come your way and no decent man will marry you or your useless sisters.

Your father must he proud to raise cursed Night Newspapers.

What are you a shameless Granny doing on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by dafeyankee: 2:26am On Oct 22, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

The likes of 9ice's Ex and Toke Makinwa are actually yesterday's newspapers.

Choooi.
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by dafeyankee: 2:27am On Oct 22, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

They use night newspaper to wrap suya

Choooi.
Re: Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) by baby124: 3:11am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:

I am happily married and above 40 lol. My sisters are happily married too, so this curse goes to you and your entire family that is cursed.

When they told you not to useless yourself at a young age,you refused. Look at you, you have slept with all dogs that have come your way and no decent man will marry you or your useless sisters.

Your father must he proud to raise cursed Night Newspapers.

What are you a shameless Granny doing on Nairaland?
Your death is at the corner. A 40+ man yarning dust on Nairaland. Useless retard with no hope. I am sure you have a woman who is single and 40+ ordering you around like a fool so you come on NL to display your stupidity. Wonders that a 40+ man is calling others night newspaper when you are almost in the grave. That your sisters are married does not mean they cannot be divorced. Was 9ice’s ex not married to him. Because you open your useless, lazy and daft mouth to curse this woman who did nothing to you, you will die at this your 40 and all your sisters will be called night newspaper. Stupid retarded, jobless slowpoke. I wonder the kind of women that marry a man like you. You are proud to be married when you are a fool at 40. If my husband was a stupid and childish as you, I will deny him everywhere. See as you are talking on NL like a gay prostitute. No man who is worth anything will refer to women like this. You are very unintelligent and intellectually retarded. What a shame. Someone’s husband. Hahahahaha. You better go and grow a dick and stop talking like a man that takes a big rod up his ass for a living.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / See What Hard Work Has Done For Comedian AY. / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.