Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (88277 Views)

Tania Omotayo & Husband, Sumbo Winfunke Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Horlaslim(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Coke and Fanta ��� grin
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by trapQ: 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
My dear that is the mentality most Nigerian men have. It's such a shame.
slyfoxxjoe:
So many illiterate guys here be talking like because she had an ex-boyfriend, she is condemned for life and must never get married. What is wrong with our mentality in this country?. Go and ask your mother and sisters if your father/in-law was their first lover. At least she didn't get pregnant for wiz outside wedlock. You all just come here and be talking like mor.ons. smh

3 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Cute woman

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
The guy never hear of "toning" cream?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Dshocker(m): 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
fergieboy:
Is that her husband shocked

Nope...He should be her cousin.

2 Likes

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by trapQ: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Like your wife?
Bidobado1:

Wizkid's leftover.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by SantaDomino(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Wizkid go still bleep this one whenever and however he wants. Mtcheeeeww.. By the way, how is this news?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by meobizy(f): 11:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
I hope this is not the same Sumbo who has slept with all the runs girls in Lagos. I believe he is, him and his light skin-spec.
I pray the marriage lasts because the drama we will hear in under a year will hit nairaland's front page so much the authority here will ban all their news resulting from the ensuing fatigue.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
kennygee:
Thank God for her.

If you know what you want, go for it and stop chasing shadows.

She really dodged a bullet by not belonging to a harem of baby mamas.

Not so fast. She's still Wizkid's Ex and will remain so for the foreseeable future.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Borntofuck: 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
This na shacoal ,correct darky
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Standardcosting:
Expired puzzy

If you know you know.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
lloyds:
She like guys with small statures sha. . Good for her.

Lol
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Ghedo99(m): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Beauty nd d beast coolBeauty nd d beast
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2018
trapQ:
Like your wife?

Like your mother.
Am sorry I abandoned you from birth.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by royalair(m): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2018
After Wizkid don drill and like say en d drill crude oil

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Goldiano(m): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2018
lefulefu:

why im no marry a woman wey im dey sexually compactable with.nobody forced him to marry a boring jesus woman sister mary amaka lady cheesy.
people make a poo with their partner of life.. Choice. They would leave person that love them and marry the one that doesnt love them cos they want to marry a mother jesu lady. And the wahala comes in
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Nmeri17: 1:01am On Oct 22, 2018
kennygee:
Thank God for her.

If you know what you want, go for it and stop chasing shadows.

She really dodged a bullet by not belonging to a harem of baby mamas.
Yes, her responsibility is impressive. But you know she can still end up as one, right? The only Nigerian glitzy marriages that have survived are those of Mercy Johnson and Omotola. Notice they've both got responsible, cultured husbands? Not quite the kind of attributes you'd ask of a bartender. Inasmuch as I'd have wanted the best for her, a similar fate to Lillian Esoro awaits. Sad.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by JohnCastle: 1:26am On Oct 22, 2018
You can get the right tools to be a complete G which includes free V.P.N, tactics and required opportunity. Ask yourself If i'm making money of it, why give it out. simple answer, We are suffering and nothing comes free or cheap in this country. Call Castle on +2348081347491
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by ndindiatu: 2:06am On Oct 22, 2018
niggi4life:
Money things...

I was hanging out with an old pal at a bar and the guy insisted he wanted to fck an olosho. I was like.. guy u are married na, i come ur wedding oo, e be d talk of d town ooo.
D guy was like, brov I'm tired of same woman, same sex position, same every every, even when we want to try new things we remember we are husbant and wife and we stop

I simply tell young couple, marry your friend oooooo

That your 100L guy doing your assignment mareyt him if u love him... That girl always calling you when u are busy brewing with your friends

Love is complicated. But i wish the new couple happy married life
Meaning ?
My girl friend wey marry her school boyfriend wey love dey shall dem like Romeo and Juliet Wetin happen.
Forget ma Hod

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Fhowe: 4:16am On Oct 22, 2018
meobizy:
I hope this is not the same Sumbo who has slept with all the runs girls in Lagos. I believe he is, him and his light skin-spec.
I pray the marriage lasts because the drama we will hear in under a year will hit nairaland's front page so much the authority here will ban all their news resulting from the ensuing fatigue.
And how is this relevant , someone just got married and this is all you have to say ,we need to free our mind from hate and bad mouthing it is not a nice thing to do
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Lagoseko(m): 5:28am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by jaymartin4(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2018
crunchyg:
So after all the gragra na bar man finally marry her
. grin
crunchyg:
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Focusmind: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2018
crunchyg:

Bro, they said bar owner and not bar man. They are two different things. Ask the Quilox owner on Victoria Island
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by gcof(m): 6:31am On Oct 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Cant fanthom how fine girls end up with ugly guys
na money be fine bobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by IkpuMmadu: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Does that guy bleach with charcoal or crude oil ...the guy is so dark
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by lexy2014: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
man no de ugly

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by zedman1(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2018
I thought this girl got married years ago? Was that news fake? Even with wedding pictures as proof?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Sholaco: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
the same way handsome niggaz ended up in d pussy of ugly dirty galz

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Seems like all this was rushed
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by tunary(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2018
crunchyg:
Na so ladies them be, they are just so confuse in deciding who to settle down with, they try to reap where they didn't sow, excavating gold.

They will always get dumped by those already made guys out there after series of lashing

Beauty alone is never enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Poses Without Underwear - Fans React / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.