Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos (88269 Views)

Tania Omotayo & Husband, Sumbo Winfunke Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / Tania Omotayo And Her Husband, Sumbo In Maternity Photo / Tania Omotayo Weds Sumbo (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by tunary(m): 7:59am On Oct 22, 2018
niggi4life:
Money things...

I was hanging out with an old pal at a bar and the guy insisted he wanted to fck an olosho. I was like.. guy u are married na, i come ur wedding oo, e be d talk of d town ooo.
D guy was like, brov I'm tired of same woman, same sex position, same every every, even when we want to try new things we remember we are husband and wife and we stop

I simply tell young couple, marry your friend oooooo

That your 100L guy doing your assignment marry him if u love him... That girl always calling you when u are busy brewing with your friends

Love is complicated. But i wish the new couple happy married life
Make sense
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by tunary(m): 8:08am On Oct 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Cant fanthom how fine girls end up with ugly guys
Many cute guys out there are players and are not ready to settle down they just wanna smash and lash so the girls go for the once available, no time
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2018
crunchyg:
So after all the gragra na bar man finally marry her

Lol! Buzz bar makes millions monthly. It's the biggest bar on adetokunbo ademola VI. It's not rented o. The guy is a multimillionaire. The problem though is dt bar/club owners are not so different from musicians. Too much temptation everyday and girls throw themselves at these guys.

I hope she can handle all that without bitterness. If not the marriage is already doomed.

1 Like

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by tunary(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Ladies are just so confuse
go after true love not money because those rich guys will always dump ur ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2018
crunchyg:

shocked shocked
grin grin
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Focusmind:

Bro, they said bar owner and not bar man. They are two different things. Ask the Quilox owner on Victoria Island

He knows
That's mischief.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by InMyOpinion(m): 9:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Wonder how it feels like for your wife to always be referred to as someone else's ex. Dating celebrities has got its merits...and lots of side effects as well - especially if you're no celebrity yourself
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by jessikoholic: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2018
crunchyg:

Bar man Kwa?! Savage!!
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by crunchyg: 10:14am On Oct 22, 2018
jessikoholic:

Bar man Kwa?! Savage!!
I like the wall paper is that your room?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2018
niggi4life:
Money things...

I was hanging out with an old pal at a bar and the guy insisted he wanted to fck an olosho. I was like.. guy u are married na, i come ur wedding oo, e be d talk of d town ooo.
D guy was like, brov I'm tired of same woman, same sex position, same every every, even when we want to try new things we remember we are husband and wife and we stop

I simply tell young couple, marry your friend oooooo

That your 100L guy doing your assignment marry him if u love him... That girl always calling you when u are busy brewing with your friends

Love is complicated. But i wish the new couple happy married life
Lol
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by sweetilicious(f): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
Cant fanthom how fine girls end up with ugly guys
At least they get treated better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2018
sweetilicious:
At least they get treated better.
abegi ugly guys cheat alot
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Fisherman1(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote][/quote]Another man's food is another mans poison
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by mazoyiritu: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2018
great...nice couple

LEARN TO CREATE BADDASS DESIGNS - START YOUR GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING NOW – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE! cheesy cheesy

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Wizkid's Ex girlfriend, Tania Omotayo is now a married woman. The fashion entrepreneur traditionally wed Sumbo, a co-owner of popular Lagos lounge and restaurant - Buzzbar, today.

See more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/more-photos-as-tania-omotayo-traditionally-weds-buzzbar-co-owner-sumbo-in-lagos/

Take a look at the last pics, see the face of that woman on blue head gear. She be like; "Girl this ur puna don suffer for men hands oo"
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by jessikoholic: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
crunchyg:
I like the wall paper is that your room?
Nah!
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by crunchyg: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
jessikoholic:

Nah!
I wouldnt mind getting a beautiful lady like you such
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by kriss27(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nmeri17:
Yes, her responsibility is impressive. But you know she can still end up as one, right? The only Nigerian glitzy marriages that have survived are those of Mercy Johnson and Omotola. Notice they've both got responsible, cultured husbands? Not quite the kind of attributes you'd ask of a bartender. Inasmuch as I'd have wanted the best for her, a similar fate to Lillian Esoro awaits. Sad.
You guys are just being funny. Who told you the guy is a bartender? Co- owner of Buzz bar, a high class night club at Ademola Adetokunbo VI, Lagos. Get your facts right before joining others in spewing gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by jessikoholic: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
crunchyg:
I wouldnt mind getting a beautiful lady like you such
oh! really?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by crunchyg: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2018
jessikoholic:

oh! really?
Yea if you give me the chance
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by jessikoholic: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2018
crunchyg:
Yea if you give me the chance
Thank you for your kind gesture.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by crunchyg: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2018
jessikoholic:

Thank you for your kind gesture.
Ur welcome, so do we have a deal?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by jessikoholic: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
crunchyg:
Ur welcome, so do we have a deal?
Are you into interior decor?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by crunchyg: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
jessikoholic:

Are you into interior decor?
No but I have what it takes to give you such comfort without you spending anything, all bills on me
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by jessikoholic: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
crunchyg:

No but I have what it takes to give you such comfort without you spending anything, all bills on me

Hmm! Such a gentleman...
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by crunchyg: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
jessikoholic:

Hmm! Such a gentleman...
It has nothing to do with being a gentleman or not its just likeness, so are you game or not?
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by jessikoholic: 1:39am On Oct 25, 2018
crunchyg:

It has nothing to do with being a gentleman or not its just likeness, so are you game or not?
Nah! Thanks.
Re: Tania Omotayo And Sumbo Traditional Wedding Photos by crunchyg: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
jessikoholic:

Nah! Thanks.
Ok, enjoy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.