Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,529 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (76416 Views)

Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Dexpro: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by lordizak(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
Codebrain622029:
GodHelpNigeria
I go contact you.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by delpee(f): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
The relative peace of the Namadi Sambo and Markarfi years is gone. May God guide and protect you.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by arantess: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kaduna, the land of my birth, she has seen her fair share of religious crisis right from the 80s
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by collinsVP: 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
Who is fighting who? Please.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Ogaga87(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
When will this waharia end for Christ sake.. I feel our security system needs overhauling..

But wetin happen to people wen get PHD for conflict resolution.¿ are they not in this country...¿

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Thebwoy: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
SAI BUHARI
KADUNA PEOPLE WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
ABOKI NA ABOKI

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Baroba(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
Savages
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Gecoz: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hellrufai and apc supporters una well don oh. Awon were

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Benekruku(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Is it till Buhari and El Rufai burn this country down that they will be kicked out

Stop thinking with your kidney

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by ceedenis: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Gradually it's leaving Benue, Jos and now the turn of Kaduna. Those still supporting insecurity come 2019 should continue. Wherever you think you are that is safe keep shouting and insulting for continuity it will knock on your door soon.

12 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by jumpandpas(m): 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are they fighting?

They're testing the fire arms given to them by APCriminals.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by reuben79: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
North can never ve peace expect dey surrender deyself to christ

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Maxymilliano(m): 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kaduna is gradually turning to hotbed of political unrest ...
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by berbs: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
What could be the reason for this chaos if I may ask!
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Neoteny(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
pawesome:
Jos crisis Na learner

Kaduna crisis is what they call crisis... Christians have zero chill over dia

Unfortunately for you it's the christians getting their asses handed to them

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by collinsVP: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ogaga87:
When will this waharia end for Christ sake.. I feel our security system needs overhauling..

But wetin happen to people wen get PHD for conflict resolution.¿ are they not in this country...¿

Dem de their various offices de collect sorting money.
Who skool epp grin
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Biingoo: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is mere propaganda. I reside in Gonin Gora and nothing of such within​ my vacinity!
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Sommydisaster(m): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
BubuZombi:
No Movement In Kaduna Right Now. We came for Polo Tournament, and now we are caught in the crisis.

I hope it doesn't escalate tomorrow. God Save Us
lol

how about people going for service nko

our country Nigeria is almost finished..... God save us all

I done dey fear to go this Kaduna sha
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by seborrhic: 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
sacajawea:

I have seen close to 11 administrations in my life, since i don dey get sense. This One tops them all hands down as The worst!
Even if one has not seen up to that,experiencing this government alone would tell you nothing in any country can be as bad as this government.
Even the present North Korean president,despite his authoritarian nature,acts with some level of intelligence.
This one is so dull and nepotic he has afflicted all segments of our country with crass,unrivalled incompetence.

13 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by SarkinYarki: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
delpee:
The relative peace of the Namadi Sambo and Markarfi years is gone. May God guide and protect you.

This was what happens when you vote in clannish bigots like El Rufai and Buhari into power

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by JayB11(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
nurex01:
Some People in Kaduna behave as if they were cursed
I swear for my presence i bin see boiz wey dey sell shoes for hand bin drop dia stuffs carry matchets n sticks.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
sacajawea:

I have seen close to 11 administrations in my life, since i don dey get sense. This One tops them all hands down as The worst!
11 administration?

That is you witnessed;

Obj (military)

Shagari

Buhari

IBB

Shonekan

Abacha

Abdulsallam

Obj

Yar'adua

Jonathan

Buhari

As an adult?

Boss you be Elder o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by nurex01(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
JayB11:

I swear for my presence i bin see boiz wey dey sell shoes for hand bin drop dia stuffs carry matchets n sticks.

Can you imagine, I don't know why some among them behave irrationally

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by sacajawea: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
11 administration?

That is you witnessed;

Obj (military)

Shagari

Buhari

IBB

Shonekan

Abacha

Abdulsallam

Obj

Yar'adua

Jonathan

Buhari

As an adult?

Boss you be Elder o
Obj's two term sub one. Ok maybe less. It was from IBBs time no not as an adult
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by xage(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are they fighting?

Hnmm! You asked a very simple question, over 2 threads have been created and almost 60 people have reacted to this news

However, as hypocrisy will have it,,,,none is courageous enough to tell the truth...that Christians have murdered Muslims

THE Christians are terrorizing the Muslims...that's what has happened oga

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hope Yoruba Muslims are happy now? bigots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by MropeEleniyan00(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
sacajawea:

. Allah is his infinite mercy helps us..Buhari is a total calamity but Allah help us all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Mrnakeina(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Vote Buhari and watch your life become Jaga Scatter like Naijeria

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by MropeEleniyan00(m): 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
sad angry

God please protect all Christians in the state

Buhari and El rufai will not rest until they finish up the Christians in kaduna and middle belt..

The perpetrators will not experience any python dance rather they will be paid off for killing...

I stopped wondering why Yoruba Muslims support Buhari...
. Only a foolish Yoruba Muslim will support nepotism & clueless man called BUBU

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
xage:

Hnmm! You asked a very simple question, over 2 threads have been created and almost 60 people have reacted to this news

However, as hypocrisy will have it,,,,none is courageous enough to tell the truth...that Christians have murdered Muslims

THE Christians are terrorizing the Muslims...that's what has happened oga
It will be a real shame if what you just narrated is the cause of the crises.

Which part of Kaduna is the battle ground?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by onadana: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Famousbabe:
The crisis is an offshoot of earlier attack.

Gunshots everywhere, people running helter skelter

Watch disturbing video HERE

Gun shots where.You people just like glorifying misfortunes.I took my time to drive round the city.Yes there was tension but it's blown out of proportion probably with people like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.