Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (76419 Views)

Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by sacajawea: 3:49am On Oct 22, 2018
rock003:

But you must have been young during many of the earlier administrations, too young to make much sense of happenings.
Yes when i begin 'get sense' from age 10, 11
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Kingspin(m): 4:04am On Oct 22, 2018
mmmustapha:
it is people like you that are causing these kind of crisis, what Sharia are you talking about must you show your ignorance and hatred in public
Sorry, i cannot be blind to the facts. People need to respect other faith and end the brainwashing that a particular religion is their problem - and part of it is what is fueling the killings. Mind and keep your faith to thyself alone that is simple.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Kazzyjojofelo: 4:33am On Oct 22, 2018
jumpandpas:

They should run for their life abi?

Why don't you tell them to stand still and embrace the CHANGE?
Bad guy ��
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Bridget95(f): 4:51am On Oct 22, 2018
y

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by dalongjnr: 4:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Susu888:

Honestly bro urs is the most unbiased nd truth speaking moniker i encountered on nairaland.
Salute!! U said it as it is.
Thanks bro, We owe it to the next generation to be truthful, so that theirs won't be like ours'. May the Lord help us.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by causimalbarka(m): 5:24am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=zombieTRACKER post=72296575] sad angry

God please protect all Christians in the state

Buhari and El rufai will not rest until they finish up the Christians in kaduna and middle belt..

The perpetrators will not experience any python dance rather they will be paid off for killing...

I stopped wondering why Yoruba Muslims support Buhari... [bros... who told u it a religion fight? it obvious u don't know Kaduna, most of my friends from Kaduna are Christians. Kaduna is never a Muslim land. don't just sit down and conclude and develop unnecessary hatred for some people. try to make ur findings /][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Juliearth(f): 5:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Bidobado1:

My KD... Nothing changed since I left decades ago.

Actually, a few things have. The government just needs to tighten it's grip and be more proactive when it comes to security matters.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Juliearth(f): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2018
Bridget95:
you were making sense until you started calling atiku corrupt.let the ancestor in power tell Nigerians what he used the money acrued since 2015 plus looted funds he recovered ,Abacha loot( countries have refused to release any more Abacha loot cos they smell embezzlement) the 1billion he requested to fight boko Haram ,NNPC funds since he forced himself to be Minister of peroluem.let him point to one thing he did right.employment is gone,jobs are disappearing, security is the worst , people now died in Nigeria in hundreds, education is the worst,hunger and starvation is ravaging Nigerians.yet he wants to go for second term and supposedly educated young youth like you is on the internet unbothered about Nigerians in desperate need of security instead you are campaigning for continuity for this state of backwardness.

Only in Nigeria will some mediocre individuals put up with these just because the oga at the top shares the same religion or ethnicity with them... We are so used to been treated badly so much so that we do not know when to bail out and seek for better leadership. When it comes to politics, religion should not be a determining factor.....it should be a case of the best candidate winning.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by nurusystem(m): 6:04am On Oct 22, 2018
haymekus:
Buhari must surely pay for the harm he has done to many innocent Nigerians

There is no peace for the wicked

#Back2daura2019

see this one again PDP supporter.. are you sure you are literate enough to post such information about Buhari... you are a loser and you are just saying rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by rock003: 6:08am On Oct 22, 2018
sacajawea:

Yes when i begin 'get sense' from age 10, 11

An 11 year old can't possibly judge issues of politics right.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Modarun(m): 6:09am On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
sad angry

Buhari and El rufai will not rest until they finish up the Christians in kaduna and middle belt..

The perpetrators will not experience any python dance rather they will be paid off for killing...

I stopped wondering why Yoruba Muslims support Buhari...

My Brother they are more concerned with replacing Buhari than any other thing, to them the country should burn down as long as their demi god Tinubu achieves his selfish aim. A whole traditional ruler of a tribe (Agwon Kadara) was attacked and slaughtered by Fulanis. Not to mention the grueling murder in broad day light of 100s of people at the popular food stuff market Kasuwan Magani. For days not a single word from Buhari or the APC, but all the Yoruba Muslims and Tinubu e rats care about is Supporting Buhari so that they will replace him in 2023. They dnt care that the rest of the middle belt and christiana North are gradually being wiped out, all they care about is butt kissing Buhari. Not that they know that Atiku would be better, they know that hundreds are killed and Buhari through acts of ommission or commision is responsible, bit their greed wont let them say the truth. I just hope the people of the middle belt and the Christoan north should realize the enemy is not even Buharideens and his fanatic supporters, but the like of Tinubu and Yorubas justifying the most incompetent, blood thirsty and bias govt in all our history.
They rather the entire country burn down than removal of Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by BubuZombi: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2018
enemyofprogress:
look for one babe to keep you busy in your hotel room and play BEDminton with her

Your Babe will Serve

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by kayodekb: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2018
reuben79:
North can never ve peace expect dey surrender deyself to christ

GROW UP AND STOP REASONING WITH UR ANUS

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by onadana: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Juliearth:

Speak for your self and don't generalize please. A close member of my family was almost killed, sporadic gunshots where I live and you say the situation is blown out of proportion? This is how you people take things for granted and end up being burnt. You should have taken a stroll around Sabo, and bye pass areas...lets see if you would still be here spewing this.

It is you that will get burnt.Do you know me?Over zealous police men where shooting indiscriminately into the air.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by bilulu(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2018
post=72296510:
RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE......

Dem no dey tell lame man say war dey come!
shame on u, ur Buhari and Elrufai.... they should run for their life cuz no one will protect dem

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by onadana: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2018
9jaAmerican:
Dont be a dunce!! The report of over 55 people dead by the Nigerian police of which most people with first hand knowledge of things are saying its more like 2times the number quoted by the police seems like a case of something blown out of proportion to you? Or is it because you are not at the epic center of things.

You are already a dunce.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Onogiede(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2018
backward North are at it again,... when develop nations are thinking of a better thing,..few days back China built MOON that will light up the city of China but here northern are creating crisis

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Asebaba1(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2018
The moment we stopped spreading wrong information the better for Nigeria. That is how someone posted the picture of burning cars and houses using kaduna sign board for people to believe and nothing is happening. That might trigger fight in another city. Let us get fact before informing others.
TonyeBarcanista:
Why are they fighting?
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by jflesh7(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Gunshots in the night i no fit sleep self. Abeg make dem remove the 24hrs curfew i wan go work
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by bunminikan(m): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Biingoo:
This is mere propaganda. I reside in Gonin Gora and nothing of such within​ my vacinity!
This Guy is living in a diffrent world. 24hrs movement restriction is place on kaduna already but you Said its apropaganda. Pls be alive.. IM in goningora too. The City is unrest. Get proper information before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Asebaba1(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2018
That is not in kaduna town. Let stop spreading data give us information
onadana:

You are already a dunce.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by AdonaiAluminium: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Kaduna is boiling, lives and properties being destroyed But Our govt is sleeping and only concern they have now is How to rig 2019 elections.

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by jflesh7(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Asebaba1:
The moment we stopped spreading wrong information the better for Nigeria. That is how someone posted the picture of burning cars and houses using kaduna sign board for people to believe and nothing is happening. That might trigger fight in another city. Let us get fact before informing others.
Guy the fight is serious i was in sabo yesterday. People were killed ...
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by sparrow212(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2018
iWasNotHere:
They should all die already Abeg.
na your household go die. Idiot
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by akaahs(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2018
THEconqueror:

Emir of Adara? Really? That is the agenda huh? You're ready to kill people and drag the state backward's because you want to force your religion and culture on others?
Alright.
Next time try nd get the full story before spew rubbish. Is a matter of forcing religion on anybody. Is all about subjugating nd oppressing the minorities in kd. We re not cowards like u guys.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Biingoo: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2018
bunminikan:

This Guy is living in a diffrent world. 24hrs movement restriction is place on kaduna already but you Said its apropaganda. Pls be alive.. IM in goningora too. The City is unrest. Get proper information before you comment.
I reside in government land road three and nothing of such. infact am on my way to Abuja now and everywhere is safe and free
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Sardauna24(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Kingspin:
Kaduna would have been that peaceful and beautiful place if not for Sha.ria shi.t.

I have always say the best way to reduce religious crises in Nigeria is to make a binding law for religious practice. Compelling people to keep their religion to themselves.

There is no clear law checkmating religion right now even if there is one it is full of flaws.

Good religion are not spread by killing innocent people or taken territories/control. Good religion accommodate others.

Those calling for restructuring and confab have better sense and interest of Nigeria at heart.
you must be mentally sick
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Sardauna24(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2018
sureheaven:
It’s been long I hear anything good about the northern part of this country.

It’s from one problem to another.
hate speech
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Sardauna24(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2018
hahn:
The North is a total no no for me undecided
are u a nigerian?
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Sardauna24(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
sad angry

I stopped wondering why Yoruba Muslims support Buhari...
see this idiot have u ask why ur fellow killers in plateau state are killing muslim? what do u do about it mr tribalist
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by hahn(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2018
Sardauna24:
are u a nigerian?

Born and raised. You?
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by legibow: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2018
magoo10:
Too bad insecurity have been the hallmark of Buhari's govt.
no b only Buhari, including Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.