Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (76417 Views)

Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Bridget95(f): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Rolings:
[[s]quote author=Bridget95 post=72301389]you were making sense until you started calling atiku corrupt.let the ancestor in power tell Nigerians what he used the money acrued since 2015 plus looted funds he recovered ,Abacha loot( countries have refused to release any more Abacha loot cos they smell embezzlement) the 1billion he requested to fight boko Haram ,NNPC funds since he forced himself to be Minister of peroluem.let him point to one thing he did right.employment is gone,jobs are disappearing, security is the worst , people now died in Nigeria in hundreds, education is the worst,hunger and starvation is ravaging Nigerians.yet he wants to go for second term and supposedly educated young youth like you is on the internet unbothered about Nigerians in desperate need of security instead you are campaigning for continuity for this state of backwardness.
[/s]

Rants

Keep Yoruba Muslims out of your misery , they are not the cause
And you are free to donate your ass to atikufag
tell it to ya
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by somehow: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Then stop making it sound like APC govt brought insecurities into Nigeria!

At least boko Haram and kidnapping have reduced unlike before.
magoo10:
So the crisis should go on?
Why was he elected in the first place?
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by reuben79: 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
kayodekb:

GROW UP AND STOP REASONING WITH UR ANUS
i no ve ur time boy like u
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by onadana: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Juliearth:

And I am sure you would say that the 55 people that lost their lives are just faking it....and maybe my dad was blowing things out of proportion when he called to report his near-death experience, the burnt cars and the corpses he saw must be staged(probably a movie shoot or something)... Dust your dictionary and find out what it means to be burnt,I did not mean it literally. Finally, wake up and smell the coffee. That you are in a place where everything is calm doesn't mean that it's safe all over. This a public forum and you should be guided on the kind of info you dish out so you won't mislead people.

PS

The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform all 2018 Batch C prospective Corps Members deployed to Kaduna State that the commencement of the Orientation Course earlier scheduled for Tuesday, 23rd October, 2018 has been suspended till further notice due to the current security situation and consequent curfew imposed by the state government.
All affected prospective Corps Members are advised to remain at home until further notice from the NYSC Management.
However, all other prospective Corps Members deployed to other States and FCT are to report at the various orientation camps on Tuesday, 23rd October, 2018 as scheduled.
All inconveniences are regretted.
Thank you.
Signed
MANAGEMENT

Kasuwa magani where those 55 people died (the death toll was far higher) is kilometers away from Kaduna main city.The way social media was going about it was like Kaduna town was burning.Yes there was tension,skirmishes,police just shooting indiscriminately at nothing. I took my time to drive through the city from North to Kaduna South.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Rolings: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Only human beings quote me...

Lalasticlala please do the needful

Cry baby ...... Calling for help
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Juliearth(f): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
onadana:

Kasuwa magani where those 55 people died (the death toll was far higher) is kilometers away from Kaduna main city.The way social media was going about it was like Kaduna town was burning.Yes there was tension,skirmishes,police just shooting indiscriminately at nothing. I took my time to drive through the city from North to Kaduna South.

Death toll was 400+
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by zombieTRACKER: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Rolings:

Cry baby ...... Calling for help
Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house

Only human being quote me

I don't associate with dead zombies
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Kingspin(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sardauna24:
you must be mentally sick
Check your people first
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Sardauna24(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2018
hahn:

Born and raised. You?
I wonder oo
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Sardauna24(m): 8:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Kingspin:
Check your people first
ur brain need to be reset
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Kingspin(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sardauna24:
ur brain need to be reset
From Sokoto or ko-iran first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.