Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos (76420 Views)

Imo Collation Disrupted By Party Agents, REC And Others On The Run (Photos) / Video Of Mob Lynching A Man In Kaduna Crisis / Victims Killed In Kaduna Crisis (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by magoo10(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2018
legibow:
no b only Buhari, including Jonathan
more shameful for buhari with all his military experience, if Jonathan was a military man he would have fared better

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by legibow: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2018
magoo10:
more shameful for buhari with all his military experience, if Jonathan was a military man he would have fared better
why are u talking like an illiterate ehn... We are in a Democratic region, so it is not easy for the man....
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by magoo10(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2018
legibow:
[s]why are u talking like an illiterate ehn... We are in a Democratic region, so it is not easy for the man....[/s]
Buhari is a big disgrace to the military, I am not even surprised because he has been supporting terrorists all along

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by glowzy: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Biingoo:
I reside in government land road three and nothing of such. infact am on my way to Abuja now and everywhere is safe and free

Really. On your way to Abuja. That means people can move out of the state. Different info we don't know which one to believe
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by oteikwu16(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Neoteny:

Unfortunately for you it's the christians getting their asses handed to them

that's a lie man!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by IRIEBOY(m): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2018
all those people blaming APC for the disaster please be mute. Kaduna religious crisis didn't start today. we in Kaduna have faced several crisis since 2001 till date
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Rolings: 8:46am On Oct 22, 2018
[[s]quote author=Bridget95 post=72301389]you were making sense until you started calling atiku corrupt.let the ancestor in power tell Nigerians what he used the money acrued since 2015 plus looted funds he recovered ,Abacha loot( countries have refused to release any more Abacha loot cos they smell embezzlement) the 1billion he requested to fight boko Haram ,NNPC funds since he forced himself to be Minister of peroluem.let him point to one thing he did right.employment is gone,jobs are disappearing, security is the worst , people now died in Nigeria in hundreds, education is the worst,hunger and starvation is ravaging Nigerians.yet he wants to go for second term and supposedly educated young youth like you is on the internet unbothered about Nigerians in desperate need of security instead you are campaigning for continuity for this state of backwardness.[/quote]
[/s]

Rants

Keep Yoruba Muslims out of your misery , they are not the cause
And you are free to donate your ass to atikufag
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by vicben27(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

Where did you get your news that Muslims killed over 200 Christians? Why do you guys love spreading lies and hate speeches against Islam and Muslims? I don't just understand. Every news outlet said 55 people died and it never said it was Christians neither did it say Muslims birthed the crises. Why do you guys hate Muslims to the extent of lying against them like this?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/291396-55-killed-in-kadunas-kasuwan-magani-crisis-police.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/55-killed-in-kasuwan-magani-crisis-police

Like the poster above me said

"Sources told AFP fighting broke out between Hausa Muslim and Adara Christian youths in the town of Kasuwan Magani’s market following a dispute among wheelbarrow porters. Two people were said to have been killed in the market fracas on Thursday. The violence was temporarily halted by police but Adara youth later mobilised and attacked Hausa residents, burning homes, the sources added."

Why this hate against a set of people? This is the same set of people that claim to be tolerant yet hate hate a certain religion and his members with passion but act like saint
shut up what do you know? do you live in KD? have you seen the huge coupes of the people killed, l've lived in KD for more than 25yrs now soo stop trying state facts you don't know you soo called Muslims derive joy in killing people you as re not part of ur evil religion

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Rolings: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Just my point... How you still hold on to propaganda after viewing such pictures makes me sick..

You are a not human being ...
Those who committed such atrocities are better than you..

Deep down You know the presidency is complicit in this.. If not where is the python dance.. Is it not a terrorist act enough for Buhari..

Anyone who supports the current administration is a killer

You are the animal ....... What proof have you of the presidency complicity in this crisis?
People who commit these atrocities continue because of people like you who are blinded by sentiments and just apportion blame without having a clue of the issues on ground .
Useless animal
Better stay off my handle if you don't want your parents to cry over you

Bastard
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2018
vicben27:
shut up what do you know? do you live in KD? have you seen the huge coupes of the people killed, l've lived in KD for more than 25yrs now soo stop trying state facts you don't know you soo called Muslims derive joy in killing people you as re not part of ur evil religion

Keep shut and write like an educated person and not an emotional bigot. I included two links regarding the crisis and another quote, none said this hogwash you wrote. You are just full of bile and hate for Muslims and Islam. You are ready to tarnish their images with all sorts of negativity
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Juliearth:

Actually, a few things have. The government just needs to tighten it's grip and be more proactive when it comes to security matters.

Fill me in please... What part do you stay.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by zombieTRACKER: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Rolings:

You are the animal ....... What proof have you of the presidency complicity in this crisis?
People who commit these atrocities continue because of people like you who are blinded by sentiments and just apportion blame without having a clue of the issues on ground .
Useless animal
Better stay off my handle if you don't want your parents to cry over you

Bastard

Only human beings quote me...

Lalasticlala please do the needful
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2018
Susu888:

They’re oozing of hypocrisy i tell u! Its fvcking embarrassing...no shame at all with their two faced approach to anything concerning muslims.

Honestly. The hate inside Nigerian especially Nairaland Christians is the worst. We can blame poverty, illiteracy and lack of exposure to the problems of hate in the northerners but it's different in the south yet these Christians won't stop at anything until they tarnish Islam and Muslims. These problems was initiated by the KD Christians but they turned it around and blame the Muslims. Just imagine!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by vicben27(m): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

Keep shut and write like an educated person and not an emotional bigot. I included two links regarding the crisis and another quote, none said this hogwash you wrote. You are just full of bile and hate for Muslims and Islam. You are ready to tarnish their images with all sorts of negativity
you are the Bayes one here, you think all they write on the news papers are true? ur soo called brothers killed over 300 innocent people including women and children. where has all ur grammar and one sided support gotten you to? l don't have time for religious bigots like you, ur religion has taught you all to be naturally heartless. religion of peace indeed gone are the days, when you people score shuts on ur evil deeds and it's forgotten, its an eye for an eye now! God and time will make you pay for all ur misdeeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2018
vicben27:
you are the Bayes one here, you think all they write on the news papers are true? ur soo called brothers killed over 300 innocent people including women and children. where has all ur grammar and one sided support gotten you to? l don't have time for religious bigots like you, ur religion has taught you all to be naturally heartless. religion of peace indeed gone are the days, when you people score shuts on ur evil deeds and it's forgotten, its an eye for an eye now! God and time will make you pay for all ur misdeeds.

Ohh newspapers arent true since it doesn't have Muslims are the culprits but if it was otherwise then it would have been true. Your and your fellow stinks of bigotry, hypocrisy and hate.

You fellow blood thirsty Christians killed 55 innocent Muslims but you are finding a way to switch it labelling Muslims are the culprits and Christians as the victims. Says alot about your religion and it's members. It's always about yourself alone. You are always saints.

Hypocrisy, bigotry, hate and sentiments are Chrisitians

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by vicben27(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

Ohh newspapers arent true since it doesn't have Muslims are the culprits but if it was otherwise then it would have been true. Your and your fellow stinks of bigotry, hypocrisy and hate.

You fellow blood thirsty Christians killed 55 innocent Muslims but you are finding a way to switch it labelling Muslims are the culprits and Christians as the victims. Says alot about your religion and it's members. It's always about yourself alone. You are always saints.

Hypocrisy, bigotry, hate and sentiments are Chrisitians
fuccck Off! l just noticed you're not even sensible enough to waste my God given time on. Do have a wonderful day.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2018
vicben27:
fuccck Off! l just noticed you're not even sensible enough to waste my God given time on. Do have a wonderful day.

You are so pained that your fellow chrisitians are bloodthirsty and they started this menace, you are pained you met a superior member with superior facts to back up his arguments instead of lies and hate you are spreading. Live a free life devoid of hate, bigotry, hypocrisy and sentiment. Cal a spade it's name, it won't kill you. Hateful bigot
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Idrismusty97(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2018
xage:

Hnmm! You asked a very simple question, over 2 threads have been created and almost 60 people have reacted to this news

However, as hypocrisy will have it,,,,none is courageous enough to tell the truth...that Christians have murdered Muslims

THE Christians are terrorizing the Muslims...that's what has happened oga
Both are terrorizing each other.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Elevation(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

You are so pained that your fellow chrisitians are bloodthirsty and they started this menace, you are pained you met a superior member with superior facts to back up his arguments instead of lies and hate you are spreading. Live a free life devoid of hate, bigotry, hypocrisy and sentiment. Cal a spade it's name, it won't kill you. Hateful bigot
A Christian can never, I repeat never ignite mayhem it is either a retaliation or karma on Muslims do you know as we speak some people haven't seen their brothers, sisters, mothers, etc since Thursday?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Elevation:
A Christian can never, I repeat never ignite mayhem it is either a retaliation or karma on Muslims do you know as we speak some people haven't seen their brothers, sisters, mothers, etc since Thursday?

Yes they haven't seen them because your fellow Christians love blood so much

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by jpphilips(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2018
sacajawea:

I have seen close to 11 administrations in my life, since i don dey get sense. This One tops them all hands down as The worst!

11 administrations? what was the Economic strategy of the Shagari administration?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by observanc1: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

Where did you get your news that Muslims killed over 200 Christians? Why do you guys love spreading lies and hate speeches against Islam and Muslims? I don't just understand. Every news outlet said 55 people died and it never said it was Christians neither did it say Muslims birthed the crises. Why do you guys hate Muslims to the extent of lying against them like this?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/291396-55-killed-in-kadunas-kasuwan-magani-crisis-police.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/55-killed-in-kasuwan-magani-crisis-police

Like the poster above me said

"Sources told AFP fighting broke out between Hausa Muslim and Adara Christian youths in the town of Kasuwan Magani’s market following a dispute among wheelbarrow porters. Two people were said to have been killed in the market fracas on Thursday. The violence was temporarily halted by police but Adara youth later mobilised and attacked Hausa residents, burning homes, the sources added."

Why this hate against a set of people? This is the same set of people that claim to be tolerant yet hate hate a certain religion and his members with passion but act like saint
if police tell u 55 are killed in a crisis, multiple that figure by 10 to get the true position of the casualities.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by enemyofprogress: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2018
BubuZombi:

Your Babe will Serve
come and take her, I dash you forever
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2018
observanc1:
if police tell u 55 are killed in a crisis, multiple that figure by 10 to get the true position of the casualities.

In order words, 550 Muslims were killed by Christians.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Malawian(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Have we ever had a situation of "Hausa Muslims" killing "Hausa Christians" ? For those who think everybody in Kaduna is Hausa, i assure you there all a whole lot of other ethnic groups in there whose identity have all but brush-stroked out of existence.

When you hear Muslim-Christian Fight over there, it is usually "Hausa Muslims" vs "other tribe Christians" so it was never a religious thing per say, it is an ethnic thing dressed as a religious thing.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Juliearth(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2018
onadana:

It is you that will get burnt.Do you know me?Over zealous police men where shooting indiscriminately into the air.

And I am sure you would say that the 55 people that lost their lives are just faking it....and maybe my dad was blowing things out of proportion when he called to report his near-death experience, the burnt cars and the corpses he saw must be staged(probably a movie shoot or something)... Dust your dictionary and find out what it means to be burnt,I did not mean it literally. Finally, wake up and smell the coffee. That you are in a place where everything is calm doesn't mean that it's safe all over. This a public forum and you should be guided on the kind of info you dish out so you won't mislead people.
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Juliearth(f): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2018
onadana:

It is you that will get burnt.Do you know me?Over zealous police men where shooting indiscriminately into the air.

And I am sure you would say that the 55 people that lost their lives are just faking it....and maybe my dad was blowing things out of proportion when he called to report his near-death experience, the burnt cars and the corpses he saw must be staged(probably a movie shoot or something)... Dust your dictionary and find out what it means to be burnt,I did not mean it literally. Finally, wake up and smell the coffee. That you are in a place where everything is calm doesn't mean that it's safe all over. This a public forum and you should be guided on the kind of info you dish out so you won't mislead people.

PS

The Management of National Youth Service Corps wishes to inform all 2018 Batch C prospective Corps Members deployed to Kaduna State that the commencement of the Orientation Course earlier scheduled for Tuesday, 23rd October, 2018 has been suspended till further notice due to the current security situation and consequent curfew imposed by the state government.
All affected prospective Corps Members are advised to remain at home until further notice from the NYSC Management.
However, all other prospective Corps Members deployed to other States and FCT are to report at the various orientation camps on Tuesday, 23rd October, 2018 as scheduled.
All inconveniences are regretted.
Thank you.
Signed
MANAGEMENT
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by observanc1: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

In order words, 550 Muslims were killed by Christians.
no. Over 400 christains were killed by muslims
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
observanc1:
no. Over 400 christains were killed by muslims

Contnue denying the truth. Continue calling the victims culprits and vice versa if it let you sleep well at night. We know the truth already
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by observanc1: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

Contnue denying the truth. Continue calling the victims culprits and vice versa if it let you sleep well at night. We know the truth already
u know nothing. Keep living in denial
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
observanc1:
u know nothing. Keep living in denial

Sure. But we know how chritians killed Muslims and you Chrisitian are turning it around to label Muslims as the killers and exonerating your fellow bloodthirsty Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Mustapha Sani Abacha Was Born In Aso Rock To A Sitting Head Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.