Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel (36370 Views)

2023: Why PDP Will Zone Presidency To The South - Thisday / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by maisauki: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2018
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that the PDP had initially zoned its national chairmanship to the South-west, but later picked Uche Secondus from the South-south.

and again if voted into power, it will again rob the south west. not until we recognize that day fee see fee is a scam to d west, they'll always rob us. it was earlier said that he Will take his running mate from d west but alas, d story id
s different

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Aghomi83: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Whether you like it or not Atiku will win. Yorubas should learn to see Nigerians as one and not always trying to think they are more than others. We must learn to allow equity at all times.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by freshbillz15(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Oluwaseun0704:

Your assertion is totally wrong and it's a fallacy of hastily conclusion. I am a Yoruba Young Man, even in 2015, I never supported Buhari and there is no way I can ever cast my vote for him, regardless of having Osibanjo as the VP. Voting Buhari out next is year is a matter of PERFORMANCE EVALUATION and for me it's not an issue of ETHNICITY BIGOTRY. This present government can only get the votes of the uninformed and unlearned folks from South West, anyone that really desire the growth and development of this country, anyone that really wants her end to the killings in middle belt, anyone that really wants the selective anti corruption fight to come to an end, anyone that wants our image as a nation to be redeemed from all the shame that this present administration has brought to us on international scene, anyone who really wants act of impunity to come to an end etc, such people will never cast their votes for Buhari come next year.

We all knew what our economy used to look like before the emergence of SAINT BUHARI, the case is different now. Fuel price was 87naira per litre, it's now 145naira. The same man who argued there was nothing like subsidy during GEJ administration, is now paying heavy bills of the same even in illegal way. Maina, Babachir Lawal, ikoyigates, NHIS Boss, Pension Fund Guy, Obanikoro, Kalu, Amaechi, Oshimole etc, they are all saints now.

2015 was won based on PROPAGANDA (bearing in mind the killing of Kano REC and his family, and the strange promotion of the then Commissioner of Police for Kano to the position of IG of police), 2019 will be based on PERFORMANCE. No one cares about their self acclaimed INTEGRITY.

Most of the educated folks here in South West that I have been interacting with are all ready to show Buhari the route to DAURA come next year
Shut up ...what did u know about governance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by kotv: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Oluwaseun0704:

Your assertion is totally wrong and it's a fallacy of hastily conclusion. I am a Yoruba Young Man, even in 2015, I never supported Buhari and there is no way I can ever cast my vote for him, regardless of having Osibanjo as the VP. Voting Buhari out next is year is a matter of PERFORMANCE EVALUATION and for me it's not an issue of ETHNICITY BIGOTRY. This present government can only get the votes of the uninformed and unlearned folks from South West, anyone that really desire the growth and development of this country, anyone that really wants her end to the killings in middle belt, anyone that really wants the selective anti corruption fight to come to an end, anyone that wants our image as a nation to be redeemed from all the shame that this present administration has brought to us on international scene, anyone who really wants act of impunity to come to an end etc, such people will never cast their votes for Buhari come next year.

We all knew what our economy used to look like before the emergence of SAINT BUHARI, the case is different now. Fuel price was 87naira per litre, it's now 145naira. The same man who argued there was nothing like subsidy during GEJ administration, is now paying heavy bills of the same even in illegal way. Maina, Babachir Lawal, ikoyigates, NHIS Boss, Pension Fund Guy, Obanikoro, Kalu, Amaechi, Oshimole etc, they are all saints now.

2015 was won based on PROPAGANDA (bearing in mind the killing of Kano REC and his family, and the strange promotion of the then Commissioner of Police for Kano to the position of IG of police), 2019 will be based on PERFORMANCE. No one cares about their self acclaimed INTEGRITY.

Most of the educated folks here in South West that I have been interacting with are all ready to show Buhari the route to DAURA come next year

The Yorubas of BMC are truly given you people a bad reputation. If not for Yorubas on other social media, I would think the Yorubas are as greedy and full with tribalism as they protray you people as.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
From Vice-president slot to SGF. ATIKU and GBENGA DANIEL this is your biggest political miscalculation. grin
Receive sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sapoyoro(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
So after the shock of your dilector yesterday, you have resorted to claiming Yoruba man now grin
I am from osun state..its only on nairaland you label fellow Yorubas not supporting buhari igbos or Igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Afonjacoward post=72305144][/quote]

aiye iya e lo ma baje, omo ofo
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Orpe7(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2018
This armed robber/ritualist called gbenga daniel sef dey talk.
Bastards they are broke, they want to come back and chop
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2018
The most significant swing vote is Lagos and the last time, Apc won it with less than 100,000 votes despite Buhari goodwill being at it peak and the vp coming from there. This election is not just about who comes from where but how you have faired during the last three years plus. Poverty knows no tribe... Yoruba didn't get 20,000 from the moni trader that Osibanjo has been gong around to launch...everywhere got 10,000

Igbo in Lagos will vote pdp and the other tribes of the south south living in Lagos will largely do same. Add it to the fact the major influences in the south West do not really want the current government to go beyond 2019 and the offerings of restructuring that pdp has out on the table,you will then see that the coming election won't be riding that much on ethnicism but issues.

TooNoisy:
Choosing a VP from the South East was a great miscalculation. Peter Obi is not going to substantially increase PDP votes because the South East was going to vote PDP. Choosing Obi will at most add 250k votes to what Jonathan had the last time. Unfortunately, he will lose the South West by a wider margin than Jonathan did.

All South West Governors are APC, the VP is from the South West and the Tinubu factor will make Atiku lose. The truth is that the PDP have neglected the South West for a long time. There is no one from SW in the top echelon so it will be very difficult for Atiku to win.

PDP is now dominated by Igbos. The top leaders are now Igbos. VP candidate, Party chairman and even highest ranking member in the Senate. All these people are Igbo and we all know how Igbos play their politics. Rather than build bridges with other regions, they actually destroy bridges. Igbos will create enemies for Atiku in the other regions especially NW and SW. And we all know those two regions contribute 46% of the voting block. Once Buhari wins NW and SW, it's game over. SE don't have the numbers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Splashme: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Afonjacoward:
Now that's a govt that wants to run an all inclusive governance.
Not the 97% 5% of Mr Dullard.
South West will Obidiently Atikulate

3 Likes

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Lagzy12: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2018
I personally, want a a Pro-restructuring Government in power. I know its difficult to achieve restructuring but we could move a milestone in that direction with a Pro-restructuring in place. I don't give a damn those positions/appointment. What does that even add to me? APC Government has not done well so far and supporting them on the basis of the VP being from my region is unreasonable but the guys (Igbos) on the other divide are guilty of this with the earlier agitation that they are going to vote for APC if PDD fails to allocate the VP slot to them.......that also is unreasonable (whatever what the grievance is). Why will you vote a Government that has obviously failed just because you were denied a certain position.

We must rise above ethnic bigot-ism and embrace competency over clannishness and nepotism.

Also, I don't have any problem having an Igbo as the VP; after all Peter Obi is a very credible candidate who competency is not in double. Secondly, it is reasonable and also in the Spirit of fairness to at least have an Igbo emerge as a VP in the next Government......these guys have really been sidelined and I expect all Nigerians of goodwill to support this stance. But I will frown at a situation the Igbos will take this as a victory over the Yorubas and worse is the impression being expressed Gbenga Daniel. This makes the Yorubas look conquered and would rather pitch them against PDD (who to me has a better agenda than the failed APC). Its more of the battle of ego rather than voting the right candidature with the best manifestos. Gbenga Daniel should please focus more on the manifesto of PDP rather than making petty and insulting comments. I rest my case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ogbonti: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
Choosing a VP from the South East was a great miscalculation. Peter Obi is not going to substantially increase PDP votes because the South East was going to vote PDP. Choosing Obi will at most add 250k votes to what Jonathan had the last time. Unfortunately, he will lose the South West by a wider margin than Jonathan did.

All South West Governors are APC, the VP is from the South West and the Tinubu factor will make Atiku lose. The truth is that the PDP have neglected the South West for a long time. There is no one from SW in the top echelon so it will be very difficult for Atiku to win.

PDP is now dominated by Igbos. The top leaders are now Igbos. VP candidate, Party chairman and even highest ranking member in the Senate. All these people are Igbo and we all know how Igbos play their politics. Rather than build bridges with other regions, they actually destroy bridges. Igbos will create enemies for Atiku in the other regions especially NW and SW. And we all know those two regions contribute 46% of the voting block. Once Buhari wins NW and SW, it's game over. SE don't have the numbers.

nice try but check this out

middle belt states of KWARA, KOGI, BENUE, NIGER, ADAMAWA, TARABA, PLATEAU, NASSARAWA will A-T-I-K-U-L-A-T-E (herdsmen issue)
DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, EBONYI, ANAMBRA, ENUGU, ABIA,IMO.. for sure will A-T-I-K-U-L-A-T-E

this is already 18 states locked down for ATIKU.... half of the country!!!!

then
LAGOS will be shared 50/50 because of the high percentage of Igbos and other tribes who have moved in since 2015
The North will shared between BUHARI and ATIKU 50/50, or lets be a bit skeptical NORTH 65% BUHARI, 35% ATIKU

SUMMARY **********ATIKU WINS!!!!*************

In this election, the Middle Belt holds the ACE..... not the WEST or the EAST

THIS very middle belt has felt the brunt of Buhari's maladministration through killer herdsmen. he will be punished at the polls, APC is done in the middle belt, i cant expect them to forget how BUHARI was preaching to them to be tolerant when they were severely massacred and raped in their farmlands.... so ATIKU, get SUSWAN, DAVID MARK, ORTOM, SARAKI, PAUL UNONGO and other key stakeholders from that region on your side..... AND buhari IS TOAST!!!!! mark this page!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ogene007: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:
From Vice-president slot to SGF. ATIKU and GBENGA DANIEL this is your biggest political miscalculation. grin
I guess they should have given you Vice-president because in your little myopic mind, the only position for you is either presidency and vice presidency. Please, get used to the fact that there are three regions in the south and the bulk of resources that keep the country running is from the SS/SE whether it is oil and gas, or commerce which generates a chunk of the VAT/port revenues that accrues to this country. Gone are the days that only a section of the country could make a lot of political noise due to their domination of the print media because today, every region well represented in the ability to make political noise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by femsfarm: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Factual analysis
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by truthstands01: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Its very pathetic how we reason in this country sometimes. From 1999 till date, SE has not been either president or vice president. SW has tested presidency for 8yrs, SS for about 6yrs, North for about 6yrs, so what's wrong in PDP having a SE VP? Pls tell me. The whole security apparatus of this country now as constituted by Buhari is from core Hausa Fulani from chief of army staff to IG police to customs to DSS to EFCC to air force etc. Is this a country? Pls let's move this country forward. Every reasonable Nigerian knows Buhari has destroyed this country so badly. Atiku is a liberal and will unite this country. Pls Nigerians, let's get Nigeria working again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by goaldynman(m): 8:59am On Oct 22, 2018
princdebola201:
[s]shut up where did igbos have 5 million in south west

how many igbo man did u see voting in ekiti and osun just concluded election.
there is no polling booth in south west where u can get 80 igbo names on accreditation list.
there is no local govt in south west where igbos dominate by 65%. if there is you can mention the name.
igbos total voting population is not even up to 500 000 in south west region .
why did u pull of this bogus figures from[/s]

So the Igbo men that have been winning House of Reps seats and House of Assembly seats in Amuwo Odofin, Ojo, Apapa, Isolo LGA, is it yorubas that have been voting them or Igbos!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ijeshaboy: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2018
goaldynman:

So the Igbo men that have been winning House of Reps seats and House of Assembly seats in Amuwo Odofin, Ojo, Apapa, Isolo LGA, is it yorubas that have been voting them or Igbos!!
that was when Jonathan usednational security apparatus against opposition , let them try it 2019, they will know kaki no be leather.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by toolovely(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2018
yarimo:

do you know that the SGF has more roles to play than the vp? he's more included than the vp. he's at the centre of affairs than the govt. the president can decide to shut the vp off and he will just be there. so, i personally see the vp position as just at the mercy of the president. he can't do anything if the president don';t assign the roles to him
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ogene007: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2018
ogbonti:

middle belt states of KWARA, KOGI, BENUE, NIGER, ADAMAWA, TARABA, PLATEAU, NASSARAWA will A-T-I-K-U-L-A-T-E (herdsmen issue)
DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, EBONYI, ANAMBRA, ENUGU, ABIA,IMO.. for sure will A-T-I-K-U-L-A-T-E

then
LAGOS will be shared 50/50 because of the high percentage of Igbos and other tribes who have moved in since 2015
The North will shared between BUHARI and ATIKU 50/50, or lets be a bit skeptical NORTH 65% BUHARI, 35% ATIKU

THIS very middle belt has felt the brunt of Buhari's maladministration through killer herdsmen. he will be punished at the polls, APC is done in the middle belt, i cant expect them to forget how BUHARI was preaching to them to be tolerant when they were severely massacred and raped in their farmlands.... so ATIKU, get SUSWAN, DAVID MARK, ORTOM, SARAKI, PAUL UNONGO and other key stakeholders from that region on your side..... AND buhari IS TOAST!!!!! mark this page!
Very sound analysis with one omition, even in Osun,Ekiti, ondo, oyo and Ogun states respectively, Atiku will be voted in massively because the majority of Yorubas are the true patriots who do not allow selfish interest and clannishness to becloud their sense of rational reasoning. Those who know, they know.

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Modarun(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2018
AustineE1:

You guys are so pathetic,you want to reap where you did not plant,as its common with you cowardly yorubas,you where very much at home with the APC arrangement where no igbo was given any reasonable position,for your ilks,it means 'bridge building',when others are denied and you are favoured.
The same way you keep accusing PDP of always marginalizing the yorubas,PDP made a yoruba man (obasanjo) its first president and yet you want to 'eat your cake and have it',always at the detriment of others.
For you guys,its always about your yoruba interest and not for the interest of nigeria,our economy is going down the drain,people from minority tribes are massacred on daily bases,unemployment is at its record height,we are now the world capital of poverty,it dosent matter to you guys,all you want is a yoruba vice president,as the nation can burn to hell,for all you care.
Once a gain,you and your ilks are the problem of this country.

My brother the word pathetic is an understatement, i just marvel on how selfish, senseless greed can drive people to animalistic level.
The signs are glaring, People in the knowblike the TY danjumas, Gasau, and OBJ have seen the writings on the wall but Tinubu Zombies refuse to see or learn. Imagine over 150people mailny Christians were slaughtered in broad day light in Southern Kaduna and some idiats are still rooting for Buhari to continue. The worst of it all was the South west media down grade of the genocide as a communial clash by most south west media just to portray the APC In good light.
I just pity the Yorubas that dnt knw what its like to be deliberately targeted. They have never been in situations where everyone around them are looking at them with disdain. Some communities are gradually getting there, at least most of those from the middle belt and Minority in the North are gradually seeing then for the greedy betrayals they are. The Yorubas should keep up with the support for this senseless govt. That storm their greed is brewing will soon face them.
What part of the obviously dnt the Yorubas understand? That the country is gradually drifting towards a civil war or that Minority Christians are being killed and systematically wiped out across the North? What dont they understand that there are villages where hundreds are homeless and forced to live in school building and cant go back cos marauders have taken over their homes and lands?
their greed wont let them see reason or be just and fair. They have forgeten it was consideratiin that gave them the Presidency for 8 uninterupted years, Speaker and V.P. and so on. Now they bank on their selfish greed. It means nothing to them that the rest of the country is burning. They Yorubas forgot the presidency handed to them was not cos they were smart, more powerful but simply cos others were considerate. Smh. Anything goes as longvas Tinubu interest is protected abi? hope they will be ready to reap the storm they are courting.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Kennydoc(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2018
adexinbox:
Just look at your mouth, then why Igbo complained marginalization when they did not sow in APC but want to reap.

Yoruba will not want to experience what they go through during Jonathan, courtesy of Igbo greediness & vengeance.

The current PDP stakeholders are Igbo, we all know what they we use with Federal power.

I am still waiting for any Igbo man that will tell me exactly what Yoruba has done to them to deserved vengeful treatmen melted to the Yorubas during Jonathan tenure, because this will remained unforgettable in our mind, & that's the first time Igbo will closed to federal power since democracy

Oga, Yorubas were going to produce the Speaker of the HoR under Jonathan like it was under Yar'Adua, but Tinubu mobilized all ACN reps and they voted for Tambuwal (another NW politician, despite the NW having VP position). He did that to undermine PDP in the SW and strengthen APC which is what exactly happened.
Compare it to what APC government has done to Igbos. APC has chosen to punish only Igbos for all the misdeeds of PDP for the past 16 years forgetting that the highest elected position Igbos occupied under PDP was Senate President between 1999 and 2007. A Yoruba man ruled Nigeria for 8 years under PDP yet you believe PDP hasn't been fair on Yorubas.
Let God be the judge in all these.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2018
ogbonti:

then

Oga,the killings are mostly in benue so he will lose benue,plateau and maybe kwara.he will win niger heavily,he has never lost niger.he will win kogi and nasarawa narrowly.whoever will win the nc/and sw will do so narrowly by not more than 500k votes.buhari's margin of victory in ne/nw will surpass that of Atiku in ss/se.atiku will not score up to 25% in most ne/nw stated while buhari will score up to 25% except in enugu and bayelsa

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2018
toolovely:

do you know that the SGF has more roles to play than the vp? he's more included than the vp. he's at the centre of affairs than the govt. the president can decide to shut the vp off and he will just be there. so, i personally see the vp position as just at the mercy of the president. he can't do anything if the president don';t assign the roles to him
Then the east should swap sgf for vp
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ogbonti: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2018
ogene007:

Very sound analysis with one omition, even in Osun,Ekiti, ondo, oyo and Ogun states respectively, Atiku will be voted in massively because the majority of Yorubas are the true patriots who do not allow selfish interest and clannishness to becloud their sense of rational reasoning. Those who know, they know.

YES you are right, ATIKU needs ADELEKE to split OSUN and FAYOSE's loyalist will punish APC too after they were robbed at EKITI
I am a political scientist, this election, barring any fatal incident on ATIKU (God forbid) has been won and lost and ATIKU will surely WIN!!!

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:12am On Oct 22, 2018
We should hold Atiku on his restructuring and push for it. It will serve all of us good rather than abuse and talk trash here . We are all educated and mature. Let's fight for something good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 9:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Modarun:

My brother the word pathetic is an understatement, i just marvel on how selfish, senseless greed can drive people to animalistic level.
The signs are glaring, People in the knowblike the TY danjumas, Gasau, and OBJ have seen the writings on the wall but Tinubu Zombies refuse to see or learn. Imagine over 150people mailny Christians were slaughtered in broad day light in Southern Kaduna and some idiats are still rooting for Buhari to continue. The worst of it all was the South west media down grade of the genocide as a communial clash by most south west media just to portray the APC In good light.
I just pity the Yorubas that dnt knw what its like to be deliberately targeted. They have never been in situations where everyone around them are looking at them with disdain. Some communities are gradually getting there, at least most of those from the middle belt and Minority in the North are gradually seeing then for the greedy betrayals they are. The Yorubas should keep up with the support for this senseless govt. That storm their greed is brewing will soon face them.
What part of the obviously dnt the Yorubas understand? That the country is gradually drifting towards a civil war or that Minority Christians are being killed and systematically wiped out across the North? What dont they understand that there are villages where hundreds are homeless and forced to live in school building and cant go back cos marauders have taken over their homes and lands?
their greed wont let them see reason or be just and fair. They have forgeten it was consideratiin that gave them the Presidency for 8 uninterupted years, Speaker and V.P. and so on. Now they bank on their selfish greed. It means nothing to them that the rest of the country is burning. They Yorubas forgot the presidency handed to them was not cos they were smart, more powerful but simply cos others were considerate. Smh. Anything goes as longvas Tinubu interest is protected abi? hope they will be ready to reap the storm they are courting.
Did the southern kaduna crisis start under pmb? What is good about danjuma,obj or ibb or gusau?
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ogbonti: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,the killings are mostly in benue so he will lose benue,plateau and maybe kwara.he will win niger heavily,he has never lost niger.he will win kogi and nasarawa narrowly.whoever will win the nc/and sw will do so narrowly by not more than 500k votes.buhari's margin of victory in ne/nw will surpass that of Atiku in ss/se.atiku will not score up to 25% in most ne/nw stated while buhari will score up to 25% except in enugu and bayelsa

YOU think IBB will fold his hands and allow Niger State to be taken by BUHARI this time? hmmmm.... just watch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2018
ogene007:

Yes,the yorubas should abandon their son and vote objectively while the east stand with their son and vote sentimentally abi?
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2018
ogbonti:

YOU think IBB will fold his hands and allow Niger State to be taken by BUHARI this time? hmmmm.... just watch!
Your funny? So has he been folding his hand since 2003 when buhari has been winning niger without federal might?
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ogbonti: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2018
senatordave1:

what makes you think BUhari will carry North East? ATIKU is from that zone, have you forgotten where aDAMAWA is on the map of Nigeria? moreover, has BUHARI delivered on crushing BOKO HARAM? that was the main reason he got support from that region in 2015 .. this is not Goodluck on the ballot or just any other southerner... this is ATIKU, a son of the north east on the ballot..my guy --- analyze well grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Proffdada: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2018
mycar:
People wonder why this country is stagnant and even on a backwards movement and the answer is not far fetch, greed and tribalism, How would a sane person support the ineptitude that is going on and still accuse GEJ government of the same. If you lot had used marginalization as an excuse to vote GEJ out I would understand, like I always say, what goes around comes around.

Internet never forgets,
SW has produced President, VP and that is not enough, you want SE to remain in Nigeria and still wish to have it all.

In as much as power belongs to God, you lot should have a deep thought and mend your ways, you did not come to this world by accident.
I am ashamed of all you bigots. You think as if the world revolves around you.
you know what happened when GEJ ruled with SE Trinity (NOI, Diezani Alison-Madueke and Patience)
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2018
ogbonti:

YES you are right, ATIKU needs ADELEKE to split OSUN and FAYOSE's loyalist will punish APC too after they were robbed at EKITI
I am a political scientist, this election, barring any fatal incident on ATIKU (God forbid) has been won and lost and ATIKU will surely WIN!!!
Your wrong sir.this time,adeleke wont put much effort.they will only win in ede.fayose has lost for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What Is The Difference Between NEPA Bill And Obi's Certificate? / Electoral Act: 67 Senators Sign To Override Buhari / Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.