Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel (36366 Views)

2023: Why PDP Will Zone Presidency To The South - Thisday / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by front4line: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yoruba don't need to support Ipob sir

Mr osun, Igbo's themselves have told us to stay out of their business
sapoyoro post=72305950:

I am from osun state..its only on nairaland you label fellow Yorubas not supporting buhari igbos or Igbos.

If this clown you quoted is Yoruba make I pai.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sapoyoro(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
front4line:

If this clown you quoted is Yoruba make I pai.
why do you say I'm not Yoruba?
se ori yin pe sha?
you're the clown here
I'm an osogbo indigene.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sapoyoro(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yoruba don't need to support Ipob sir
Mr osun, Igbo's themselves have told us to stay out of their business
what are you blabbing on Mr? this is a public forum and we have liberty to our own individual opinion.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sogodihno: 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

You don't know Yoruba folks ? Very egocentric...it's all Yoruba to themselves! They don't care if the world is burning once their person is there ! And yet they are the most backward southern tribes

most backward southern tribe? sorry sir, pls don't drop your sense again when on the internet. Ode!
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sogodihno: 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oluwaseun0704:

Your assertion is totally wrong and it's a fallacy of hastily conclusion. I am a Yoruba Young Man, even in 2015, I never supported Buhari and there is no way I can ever cast my vote for him, regardless of having Osibanjo as the VP. Voting Buhari out next is year is a matter of PERFORMANCE EVALUATION and for me it's not an issue of ETHNICITY BIGOTRY. This present government can only get the votes of the uninformed and unlearned folks from South West, anyone that really desire the growth and development of this country, anyone that really wants her end to the killings in middle belt, anyone that really wants the selective anti corruption fight to come to an end, anyone that wants our image as a nation to be redeemed from all the shame that this present administration has brought to us on international scene, anyone who really wants act of impunity to come to an end etc, such people will never cast their votes for Buhari come next year.

We all knew what our economy used to look like before the emergence of SAINT BUHARI, the case is different now. Fuel price was 87naira per litre, it's now 145naira. The same man who argued there was nothing like subsidy during GEJ administration, is now paying heavy bills of the same even in illegal way. Maina, Babachir Lawal, ikoyigates, NHIS Boss, Pension Fund Guy, Obanikoro, Kalu, Amaechi, Oshimole etc, they are all saints now.

2015 was won based on PROPAGANDA (bearing in mind the killing of Kano REC and his family, and the strange promotion of the then Commissioner of Police for Kano to the position of IG of police), 2019 will be based on PERFORMANCE. No one cares about their self acclaimed INTEGRITY.

Most of the educated folks here in South West that I have been interacting with are all ready to show Buhari the route to DAURA come next year

your brain dey pain u, so Atiku is d person that will turn things around, abi?
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sogodihno: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku will Neva become the president of this country. Buhari has done for us what even OBJ could not do.

SW stand with Buhari
Buhari/Osinbajo 2019

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sogodihno: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Aghomi83:
Whether you like it or not Atiku will win. Yorubas should learn to see Nigerians as one and not always trying to think they are more than others. We must learn to allow equity at all times.

Atiku wil not win 2019, write this down.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Iamgrey5(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
sapoyoro:

what are you blabbing on Mr?
this is a public forum and we have liberty to our own individual opinion.
You are the one blabbing, by trying hard to prove what you are not. grin

Majority of Yorubas don't care about the activities of ipob !

Not to mention Yorubas from osun
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by donb06: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
Choosing a VP from the South East was a great miscalculation. Peter Obi is not going to substantially increase PDP votes because the South East was going to vote PDP. Choosing Obi will at most add 250k votes to what Jonathan had the last time. Unfortunately, he will lose the South West by a wider margin than Jonathan did.

All South West Governors are APC, the VP is from the South West and the Tinubu factor will make Atiku lose. The truth is that the PDP have neglected the South West for a long time. There is no one from SW in the top echelon so it will be very difficult for Atiku to win.

PDP is now dominated by Igbos. The top leaders are now Igbos. VP candidate, Party chairman and even highest ranking member in the Senate. All these people are Igbo and we all know how Igbos play their politics. Rather than build bridges with other regions, they actually destroy bridges. Igbos will create enemies for Atiku in the other regions especially NW and SW. And we all know those two regions contribute 46% of the voting block. Once Buhari wins NW and SW, it's game over. SE don't have the numbers.
If my memory can do me a favour...... the last time i checked apc won osun poll by less than 1500 votes so just talk for your self and leave the rest.... if you look at the way real political bigwigs in the north are going not the noise makers ooo.... you will know that buhari is in for a ride.... Just my opinion though
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sapoyoro(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Iamgrey5:
You are the one blabbing, by trying hard to prove what you are not. grin

Majority of Yorubas don't care about the activities of ipob !

Not to mention Yorubas from osun
you are a clown indeed
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sogodihno: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
kotv:

The Yorubas of BMC are truly given you people a bad reputation. If not for Yorubas on other social media, I would think the Yorubas are as greedy and full with tribalism as they protray you people as.

can u shut up? who cares what u think about Yorubas? to hell with your thought.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Amumaigwe: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
princdebola201:
shut up where did igbos have 5 million in south west

how many igbo man did u see voting in ekiti and osun just concluded election.
there is no polling booth in south west where u can get 80 igbo names on accreditation list.
there is no local govt in south west where igbos dominate by 65%. if there is you can mention the name.
igbos total voting population is not even up to 500 000 in south west region .
why did u pull of this bogus figures from

The population of Igbo adults of voting age living in lagos state alone is in excess of 10 million. What you are ignorant of is that Igbos living outside SE, especially in SW, have been undergoing massive sensitization through their various town unions all in aid of ensuring that their voices are heard audibly through a defined voting pattern even away from home during next election.

If you observed that Igbos did not turn out en mass during Osun and Ekiti governorship elections, it is because they are not interested in who governs your states as long as there are no direct threats to their business concerns from any of the parties.

Please try and take same census during the forthcoming presidential election and be shocked. This is because, the task of sending Buhari back to Daura next year is viewed as sacred.
Mark my words!
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Yunus2012(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
AustineE1:

You guys are so pathetic,you want to reap where you did not plant,as its common with you cowardly yorubas,you where very much at home with the APC arrangement where no igbo was given any reasonable position,for your ilks,it means 'bridge building',when others are denied and you are favoured.
The same way you keep accusing PDP of always marginalizing the yorubas,PDP made a yoruba man (obasanjo) its first president and yet you want to 'eat your cake and have it',always at the detriment of others.
For you guys,its always about your yoruba interest and not for the interest of nigeria,our economy is going down the drain,people from minority tribes are massacred on daily bases,unemployment is at its record height,we are now the world capital of poverty,it dosent matter to you guys,all you want is a yoruba vice president,as the nation can burn to hell,for all you care.
Once a gain,you and your ilks are the problem of this country.

AustineE1:

You guys are so pathetic,you want to reap where you did not plant,as its common with you cowardly yorubas,you where very much at home with the APC arrangement where no igbo was given any reasonable position,for your ilks,it means 'bridge building',when others are denied and you are favoured.
The same way you keep accusing PDP of always marginalizing the yorubas,PDP made a yoruba man (obasanjo) its first president and yet you want to 'eat your cake and have it',always at the detriment of others.
For you guys,its always about your yoruba interest and not for the interest of nigeria,our economy is going down the drain,people from minority tribes are massacred on daily bases,unemployment is at its record height,we are now the world capital of poverty,it dosent matter to you guys,all you want is a yoruba vice president,as the nation can burn to hell,for all you care.

AustineE1:

Just like the Igbo's wanted to reap where they did not die for Buhari.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Belluchii: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fake promises everywhere, Atiku will Neva become the president of this country. Buhari has done for us what even OBJ could not do. No amout of promises can change the mind of the patriotic Nigerians, this is the era of change, your achievements will speak for you. SW stand with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Oluwaseun0704(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
sogodihno:

your brain dey pain u, so Atiku is d person that will turn things around, abi?

From what I stated, did I mention Atiku? And even if I did, am I not entitled to my opinion? I won't step so low exchanging abusive words with you, Bro. You can share your view without having to insult others. Thanks. Cheers!
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by KingRagnar: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku hoping to get SW votes will be shocked to find out in 2019 why allocating prominent positions to each zone did not work in ensuring his victory.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Belluchii: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fake promises everywhere, Atiku will Neva become the president of this country. Buhari has done for us what even OBJ could not do. No amount of promises can change the mind of the patriotic Nigerians, this is the era of change, your achievements will speak for you. SW stand with Buhari.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Odingo1: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yoruba have ruled Nigeria for 8 years under Obasanjo PDP.

Yoruba has been VP under Buhari APC for 4 years.

Greediness is not good, Yoruba should support Atiku-Obi for restructuring of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Odingo1: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Belluchii:
Fake promises everywhere, Atiku will Neva become the president of this country. Buhari has done for us what even OBJ could not do. No amout of promises can change the mind of the patriotic Nigerians, this is the era of change, your achievements will speak for you. SW stand with Buhari.

Yoruba have ruled Nigeria for 8 years under Obasanjo PDP

Yoruba has been VP under Buhari APC for 4 years.

A total of 12 years.

Greediness is not good, Yoruba should support Atiku-Obi for restructuring of Nigeria.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Amumaigwe: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
Choosing a VP from the South East was a great miscalculation. Peter Obi is not going to substantially increase PDP votes because the South East was going to vote PDP. Choosing Obi will at most add 250k votes to what Jonathan had the last time. Unfortunately, he will lose the South West by a wider margin than Jonathan did.

All South West Governors are APC, the VP is from the South West and the Tinubu factor will make Atiku lose. The truth is that the PDP have neglected the South West for a long time. There is no one from SW in the top echelon so it will be very difficult for Atiku to win.

PDP is now dominated by Igbos. The top leaders are now Igbos. VP candidate, Party chairman and even highest ranking member in the Senate. All these people are Igbo and we all know how Igbos play their politics. Rather than build bridges with other regions, they actually destroy bridges. Igbos will create enemies for Atiku in the other regions especially NW and SW. And we all know those two regions contribute 46% of the voting block. Once Buhari wins NW and SW, it's game over. SE don't have the numbers.

Living in fools paradise.
You also think that the over 5 million eligible Igbo voters scattered all over south west will also vote APC because of Tinubu factor? You also felt that the class of informed Yoruba elites and professionals that Buhari has rendered poorer through his directionless leadership style will also vote Buhari because of Tinubu factor and not necessarily because he bettered their lots?
Your ilk are yet to come to the stark reality that it is only agberos and low lifers that follow Tinubu around for obvious reasons. How many people in Southwest are in this class? The recent event in Osun State ought to have opened your eyes to the reality that befalls Tinubu in particular and APC in general in 2019.
As for North East and West, interview a typical Hausa man you meet on the road everyday who gets his vote in 2019 between Atiku and Buhari.
Take the census and smell the coffee.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by front4line: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
sapoyoro:

why do you say I'm not Yoruba?
se ori yin pe sha?
you're the clown here
I'm an osogbo indigene.
ode is what your have written here confirmed you are an indigent of Osogbo ? Any Yoruba will never respond like you did to claim his or her heritage. Ma fool baba e lo !
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sapoyoro(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
front4line:
ode is what your have written here confirmed you are an indigent of Osogbo ? Any Yoruba will never respond like you did to claim his or her heritage. Ma fool baba e lo !

and you have to throw in an insult to my father.
I'm not under any obligations to prove my ethnicity to you.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by makazona(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
adexinbox:
Just look at your mouth, then why Igbo complained marginalization when they did not sow in APC but want to reap.

Yoruba will not want to experience what they go through during Jonathan, courtesy of Igbo greediness & vengeance.

The current PDP stakeholders are Igbo, we all know what they we use with Federal power.

I am still waiting for any Igbo man that will tell me exactly what Yoruba has done to them to deserved vengeful treatmen melted to the Yorubas during Jonathan tenure, because this will remained unforgettable in our mind, & that's the first time Igbo will closed to federal power since democracy

What really happened to Yoruba during GEJ's administration? Were they marginalized? Were they sidelined the Igbo has been since the 70s? Didn't they get ministerial slots?

I think the our Yoruba brothers have been in power for too long and got intoxicated to the extent that just four years of not being the President or VP activated the panic button.

Bros, Chill. Nigeria is for us all and not for Yorubas alone. Live and let live.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by escodotman: 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
AustineE1:

This kind of reasoning is very rare on Nairaland. The fellow you quoted was very myopic in reasoning. Kudos!
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Ladoime(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:

in as much as I partially agree with your analyses, the literacy rate in southwest increase so as their political consciousness, states like Lagos and Osun votes will almost evenly be distributed to both parties, as electorates won't be voting base on party affiliation or regional element, but other SW states will massively vote for APC and will eventually win the race, however Peter Obi as running mate might not really affect the predicted outcome, it is left to the campaign strategist to exploit the conflicts within some APC factions to get if not enough, but to lower the results in those states, Lagos andb Osun.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by escodotman: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:

Your post is full of lies and/or ignorance. Your assertion that PDP ''will loose'' by a wider marging in the Southwest is ignorance. Osun election should have taught you better! Again, the highest ranking member of the PDP in the Senate is not Igbo, rather he is Yoruba (Saraki).
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Kingspin(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:

Are we going backward or forward? This is a divide and rule system. The agenda of this comment noted. Moreover, who president or VP epp? If i have my way Atiku should reverse VP slot to S-west even change it now.
How the country can even develop, If majority of the people are not thinking ahead? I don't care if a man from Taraba come-in to develop Nigeria. One thing i need from a Nigerian leader is to love the people and the country.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Grayxme: 6:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fake promises everywhere, the patriotic Nigerians knows that Atiku will promise anything to get into power, if he likes, he should promise haven on earth, Nigerians will never buy it, this is the era of change, your achievement will speak for you.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Amumaigwe: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Grayxme:
Fake promises everywhere, the patriotic Nigerians knows that Atiku will promise anything to get into power, if he likes, he should promise haven on earth, Nigerians will never buy it, this is the era of change, your achievement will speak for you.

Why are Buhari's achievements yet to start speaking for him? If they can't speak for him after 3years and half, Atiku's promises will surely speak for him just like the fake promise of change spoke for Buhari last time.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by kotv: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
sogodihno:

can u shut up? who cares what u think about Yorubas? to hell with your thought.

To hell with you too. Greedy, tribalistic, people
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by lyricalz: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:

votes from south west will not determine the winner, ss+se+nc are now PDP strong hold, with pdp sure of having 70% of votes there. sw+ne+nw votes will be shared with PDP getting at least 40% there. even the so called southwest has about 30% indigenes from other zone. buhari must go.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by sogodihno: 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
kotv:

To hell with you too. Greedy, tribalistic, people

ahah! don't cry yet now, wait till Feb 2019, that's when we wil show u, how politically irrelevant u guys are in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal / Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko / Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.