Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel (36371 Views)

2023: Why PDP Will Zone Presidency To The South - Thisday / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by princdebola201(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2018
goaldynman:

So the Igbo men that have been winning House of Reps seats and House of Assembly seats in Amuwo Odofin, Ojo, Apapa, Isolo LGA, is it yorubas that have been voting them or Igbos!!
really you thought only igbos voted them in by the way how many of them you can list them if they up to 8 out of 42 members.
pdp lagos belongs to yorubas any other ethnic group can contest under the platform.
you can as well mention 3 pdp lagos chieftains that re igbos and well recognised like bode george, ogunlewe e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2018
ogbonti:

what makes you think BUhari will carry North East? ATIKU is from that zone, have you forgotten where aDAMAWA is on the map of Nigeria? moreover, has BUHARI delivered on crushing BOKO HARAM? that was the main reason he got support from that region in 2015 .. this is not Goodluck on the ballot or just any other southerner... this is ATIKU, a son of the north east on the ballot..my guy --- analyze well grin
You must always look at the past guy.buhari has never lost in the north east,he wins here heavily.he has a cult followin here.in 2007,atiku even lost in adamawa.ribadu in 2011 lost adamawa,shekarau lost kano to buhari.its about mass following not where your from.its only adamawa or taraba atiku can win narrowly.

Or are you telling us that sowore will win the west,donald duke the ss and muoghalu the east?
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ogbonti: 9:22am On Oct 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Your funny? So has he been folding his hand since 2003 when buhari has been winning niger without federal might?

you forget that a sokoto Prince and IBB protege, Sambo Dasuki is still in detention since 2015 despite multiple court rulings that he should be allowed to seek medical treatment? if the people of north west knew BUhari will be this petty to seek revenge against their son instead of the rule of law, you think HE will be winning since 2003 in that region? DASUKI is in jail, and DAVID LAWAL BABACHIR who asked, "who is the presidency?" after stealing millions is allowed to walk away freely to enjoy his loot.. THOSE WHO STOLE in PDP and crossed over to APC are let of the EFCC hook by MR. INTEGRITY.....you think people are FOREVER stupid abi?

bob marley sang,

YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES, BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME...

truth is, most Nigerians are experiencing what we call "BUYER'S REMORSE" in marketing.... since 2015 and they will reply BUHARI at the polls

your eye go soon clear!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2018
ogbonti:

you forget that a sokoto Prince and IBB protege, Sambo Dasuki is still in detention since 2015 despite multiple court rulings that he should be allowed to seek medical treatment? if the people of north west knew BUhari will be that petty to seek revenge against their son instead of the rule of law, you think will be winning since 2003 in that region? DASUKI is in jail, and DAVID LAWAL BABACHIR who asked, "who is the presidency?" after stealing millions is allowed to walk away freely to enjoy his loot.. THOSE WHO STOLE in PDP and crossed over to APC are let of the EFCC hook by MR. INTEGRITY.....you think people are FOREVER stupid abi?

bob marley sang,

YOU CAN FOOL SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES, BUT YOU CANT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME...

your eye go soon clear!!!
Oga,buhari has always won sokoto while dasuki has always been in pdp.this people love buhari more than anything.atiku has little or no support there.if dasuki is that powerful,buhari will never win there.finally,dasuki family are not in good terms with the sultan since his late father ibrahim dasuki was deposed.
Just as nothing can make pdp lose bayelsa,buhari will always win sokoto.when obj killed people in bayelsa in 1999,didnt he win the state in 2003
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Ecorleon(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
Choosing a VP from the South East was a great miscalculation. Peter Obi is not going to substantially increase PDP votes because the South East was going to vote PDP. Choosing Obi will at most add 250k votes to what Jonathan had the last time. Unfortunately, he will lose the South West by a wider margin than Jonathan did.

All South West Governors are APC, the VP is from the South West and the Tinubu factor will make Atiku lose. The truth is that the PDP have neglected the South West for a long time. There is no one from SW in the top echelon so it will be very difficult for Atiku to win.

PDP is now dominated by Igbos. The top leaders are now Igbos. VP candidate, Party chairman and even highest ranking member in the Senate. All these people are Igbo and we all know how Igbos play their politics. Rather than build bridges with other regions, they actually destroy bridges. Igbos will create enemies for Atiku in the other regions especially NW and SW. And we all know those two regions contribute 46% of the voting block. Once Buhari wins NW and SW, it's game over. SE don't have the numbers.

May your wisdom never diminish

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by macaphan007(m): 9:35am On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
Choosing a VP from the South East was a great miscalculation. Peter Obi is not going to substantially increase PDP votes because the South East was going to vote PDP. Choosing Obi will at most add 250k votes to what Jonathan had the last time. Unfortunately, he will lose the South West by a wider margin than Jonathan did.

All South West Governors are APC, the VP is from the South West and the Tinubu factor will make Atiku lose. The truth is that the PDP have neglected the South West for a long time. There is no one from SW in the top echelon so it will be very difficult for Atiku to win.

PDP is now dominated by Igbos. The top leaders are now Igbos. VP candidate, Party chairman and even highest ranking member in the Senate. All these people are Igbo and we all know how Igbos play their politics. Rather than build bridges with other regions, they actually destroy bridges. Igbos will create enemies for Atiku in the other regions especially NW and SW. And we all know those two regions contribute 46% of the voting block. Once Buhari wins NW and SW, it's game over. SE don't have the numbers.
Of what benefit has the present VP slot been to the SW,look at the roads from Ibadan to Akure all the way through Ife and Ilesha its in a terrible State,Nigeria and Nigerians need to move and look beyond this ethnic crap else we will continue to go round in circles, what we need is Restructuring, let all region grow and develop at their own pace while working hand in glove,create healthy competition and rivalry,and example of such collaboration is Kebbi and Lagos,such can be replicated,all these ethnic stuff will keep dragging us back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ogbonti: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2018
senatordave1:

You must always look at the past guy.buhari has never lost in the north east,he wins here heavily.he has a cult followin here.in 2007,atiku even lost in adamawa.ribadu in 2011 lost adamawa,shekarau lost kano to buhari.its about mass following not where your from.its only adamawa or taraba atiku can win narrowly.

Or are you telling us that sowore will win the west,donald duke the ss and muoghalu the east?

1 day is like 100 years in politics...... when a change is about to happen

let me school u a bit

1983 presidential elections, AZIKIWE of NPP lost old Anambra (his home state) to SHAGARI of NPN, that was a state ZIK won in 1979
1983 Waziri Ibrahim of GNPP lost old Borno (his home state) and Gongola to SHAGARI of NPN, those were states WAZIRI won in 1979
1983 Awolowo of UPN lost Ondo and Oyo states to SHAGARI, those were states AWOLOWO won in 1979
2011 GEJ won western states, but lost it to BUHARI in 2015

these are presidential election examples of what can happen in 4 years from the distant past to the previous cycle... guy, "i get am before no be property ooooo" a man who voted for you last night can turn against you this morning..... that is POLITICS!!!!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by goaldynman(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2018
ijeshaboy:
that was when Jonathan usednational security apparatus against opposition , let them try it 2019, they will know kaki no be leather.

Oga! The Igbos have been winning these local govt and constituency since 1999! It did not start with Jonathan!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Humility017(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:

I really agree with your calculation....
but you see...atiku had to settle for an Ibo VP reason because APC was trying to play smart...do you know that had it been Atiku picked akinwunmi....APC would have dropped osibanjo and pick an Ibo man as PMB running mate. ...that would have go split the ibos...

moreover akinwunmi is an elitist...does not really have grass root structures...

mind you many voted for buhari/osibanjo the last time from the south west not really because of osibanjo...osibanjo is an elitist not a grass root politician but because of the tinubu factor... tinubu grass root structures paved way for him.

I still believe the vote akinwunmi/atiku would have gotten from the south west would be same the obi/atiku ticket will fetch...mind obi already a grass root politician and he is loved by many Nigeria youths....

but still atiku/akinwunmi would have been a bomb.
but still let us just try remove The current president.....any graduate will do better than him..
so.unfortunate we have a more capable and competent vice president who the cabal nearly let rule and make important decisions.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2018
adexinbox:
Just look at your mouth, then why Igbo complained marginalization when they did not sow in APC but want to reap.

Yoruba will not want to experience what they go through during Jonathan, courtesy of Igbo greediness & vengeance.

The current PDP stakeholders are Igbo, we all know what they we use with Federal power.

I am still waiting for any Igbo man that will tell me exactly what Yoruba has done to them to deserved vengeful treatmen melted to the Yorubas during Jonathan tenure, because this will remained unforgettable in our mind, & that's the first time Igbo will closed to federal power since democracy

Receive sense and reject dvllard APC.
Even Tinubu began to Atikulate in the year 2016 grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ogbonti: 9:45am On Oct 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga,buhari has always won sokoto while dasuki has always been in pdp.this people love buhari more than anything.atiku has little or no support there.if dasuki is that powerful,buhari will never win there.finally,dasuki family are not in good terms with the sultan since his late father ibrahim dasuki was deposed.
Just as nothing can make pdp lose bayelsa,buhari will always win sokoto.when obj killed people in bayelsa in 1999,didnt he win the state in 2003

there was no social media then. these days, people are better informed and organized than 2003

2 Likes

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by caracas: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2018
adexinbox:
Just look at your mouth, then why Igbo complained marginalization when they did not sow in APC but want to reap.

Yoruba will not want to experience what they go through during Jonathan, courtesy of Igbo greediness & vengeance.

The current PDP stakeholders are Igbo, we all know what they we use with Federal power.

I am still waiting for any Igbo man that will tell me exactly what Yoruba has done to them to deserved vengeful treatmen melted to the Yorubas during Jonathan tenure, because this will remained unforgettable in our mind, & that's the first time Igbo will closed to federal power since democracy

Wow
I dint Know an igbo man was the president from 2011 to 2015
Pls what state is he from So i can make my research

5 Likes

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2018
adexinbox:

You keep saying igbos marginalized yorubas during GEJ era, i keep asking myself in what way exactly?
President, Vice president, senate president, house speaker was not igbo!
The highest ranking igbo was deputy senate president!
The only appointments of igbo worth something was finance n petroleum, for finance every Nigerian knows that without bias, Okonji was the most qualified person for the job.
So please tell me.. HOW DID IGBOS MARGINALIZE YOURUBAS?
If indeed there was a deliberate marginalization of yorubas, then i see no reason why igbos should take the blame!
Or are you guys too scared to point at the hausas hence you choose to accuse another tribe more convenient for you? undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2018
ogbonti:
[/b]

there was no social media then. these days, people are better informed and organized than 2003
Yes,but a simple fact check will reveal that most voters rarely come online.most of those who will vote next year are those who have been voting since 1999.there between 40 years and above.so nothing much will change.dont forget that after gej hounded ibori between 2009-2010,he still won delta.. Fo now,lets leave sokoto sir.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by SoNature(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Don't bother yourself mr gbenga daniel, atikuloot will not even smell presidency. Anyway #Sowore2019

I know you know that deep down Sowore can never win

I don't know why Nigerians are pathological hypocrites undecided
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Oluwaseun0704(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2018
freshbillz15:

Shut up ...what did u know about governance

My Dear, you don't have to insult before making your view known to the world. I just stated my view, state yours and move on. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2018
ogbonti:

1 day is like 100 years in politics...... when a change is about to happen

let me school u a bit

1983 presidential elections, AZIKIWE of NPP lost old Anambra (his home state) to SHAGARI of NPN, that was a state ZIK won in 1979
1983 Waziri Ibrahim of GNPP lost old Borno (his home state) and Gongola to SHAGARI of NPN, those were states WAZIRI won in 1979
1983 Awolowo of UPN lost Ondo and Oyo states to SHAGARI, those were states AWOLOWO won in 1979
2011 GEJ won western states, but lost it to BUHARI in 2015

these are presidential election examples of what can happen in 4 years from the distant past to the previous cycle... guy, "i get am before no be property ooooo" a man who voted for you last night can turn against you this morning..... that is POLITICS!!!!! grin
Your right but mind you,atiku has no grassroot support like buhari,hes too elitist.theres not much motivation to work for him.buhari is seen as a kind of mahdi in the north.the core north has had such figures at every particular time right from dan fodio to ahmadu bello to aminu kano to shehu yaradua and now buhari.

If you look at the record you posted,theres a pattern.when incumbents contest elections for the first time,they usually win with a large margin.tafawa balewa in 1964,shagari in 1983,obj in 2003 gej in 2011.they usually poll at least 20 million votes.now,it is the turn of buhari.everything is favouring him.atiku doesnt have that electoral clout and experience to dent him.infact atiku's safe haven ss/se is not that safe.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by caracas: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:

TRASHY ANALYSIS ,JUST LIKE APCSHITS .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by SoNature(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

You better ignore that Ibo clown. They claim Yoruba people are greedy for wanting the VP position, while these same Ibos were threatening to vote for APC if there tribesman is chosen for the post. Such a two-faced tribe.
For the other point you made, Ibos main aim has always been to marginalize Yoruba people. It is what they have always wanted. They did it during Azikwe's time. They also repeated it under Ekueme's time. So I wasn't surprised when they began marginalizing Yoruba people under Jonathan.
No responsible Yoruba son will vote PDP when you have embittered Ibos as VP.

Oga, go and take several seats

You are talking about events that played out when the majority of today's voters weren't born. How shameful!

And you accuse Igbos for what happened to the Yoruba in the time of Goodluck Jonathan, an Ijaw man from Bayelsa State, just to be score cheap political points

The last time an igbo man was vice president was in 1983 and you think they don't deserve a reasonable political position in a country you lots claim belongs to all.

Tomorrow, you will accuse a white man of being a racist not forgetting that u are worse off.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Sigmabond(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Wantedmiller:
When elected!!!

nice English....... until then

You expected him to say " if elected"? Atiku and his men are too sure they will win. Simple!
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by chernest2002: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari have done worse than Jonathan, if Apc is democratic why making buhari a sole candidate, if he have performed why closing the door to other aspiring candidates. We are not voting party but individual, Buhari have failed so I will try Atiku since Nigeria have become bet9ja.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Horus(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Politicians

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by solochiben(m): 10:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Wantedmiller:
When elected!!!

nice English....... until then
the use of when is appropriate because he knows it's only a matter of time before Atiku will be elected
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2018
mycar:
People wonder why this country is stagnant and even on a backwards movement and the answer is not far fetch, greed and tribalism, How would a sane person support the ineptitude that is going on and still accuse GEJ government of the same. If you lot had used marginalization as an excuse to vote GEJ out I would understand, like I always say, what goes around comes around.

Internet never forgets,
SW has produced President, VP and that is not enough, you want SE to remain in Nigeria and still wish to have it all.

In as much as power belongs to God, you lot should have a deep thought and mend your ways, you did not come to this world by accident.
I am ashamed of all you bigots. You think as if the world revolves around you.

Bros I truly find it difficult to understand these people. It is not tenable that a Yoruba will become the next president. I understand that feeling of alienation people get when their tribe is not in charge. The Igbo have endured this for several decades. An Igbo not succeeding Buhari or Atiku if he wins is not acceptable. The drought of political marginalization of the SE must be resolved either through having an Igbo president at the next opportunity or completely restructuring Nigeria. I am convinced that even the most optimistic Igbo on the Nigerian project will opt for total agitation for Biafra if this fails. Let's eschew wickedness and opt for political inclusiveness
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by bimbola4real(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2018
Unfortunately, we are continuing along the same path of zoning positions rather than selecting people on merit.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by kayjay69(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2018
Having read most of the comments before now, I write this with a heavy heart. If the individuals that have posted here thus far are a true reflection of the Nigerian populace then it is safe to say that we Nigerians are our own worst enemy.

So here we are again fixated on who comes from where, what religion this one or that one belongs and we have simply forgotten about the real issues on hand. The same BS happened in 2015, 2011, 2007, 2003 and 1999. Only a stupid person or people will continually make the same mistake and not take correction from it. Don't get me wrong it's okay to vote based on some kind of bias whatever works for you. However, if the majority of the country works this way then really it's a sad sad story.

The pertinent questions we all must ask ourselves is this, how has APC picking a Yoruba as it's VP affected the common man in the streets of Ibadan? How did Obasanjo's policies affect my folks in hinterland of Ekiti? How did GEJ's candidature affect the average Joe in Yenagoa or Ughelli or Calabar? How does Tinubu (and his cohorts) leadership of the APC affect the life of the common man in South West Nigeria? How has any candidate from any part of the country affected lives of the common people in this country? I know some of you here are paid to comment and stoke ethnic and religious fires for the purpose of profit, providence will judge you all. Or are we not aware that these politicians ONLY use us to fulfil their end which is to get to positions of power and loot for their generations to come. Today it's restructuring and this not to shade any candidate but why aren't we asking "HOW". And why have we never asked "HOW"? We swallow this and we swallow that then we cry about how bad the country is when the reality is that we ought to hold our leaders accountable cos they have simply shown over the years they can never be trusted all of them.

We forget this election isn't about just two candidates, we are quick to brush aside the others because they aren't "popular" enough or because they maybe can't pay to have some internet warlord come speak on their behalf. Where does this craziness stop? To you the easily swayed average Joe, the common man who has never benefited nor will benefit from all the politics being played i shake my head. We all have a role to play to ensure that we build the nation of our dreams. It will never be done by attacking one another and calling ourselves all sorts of names. Nigeria is bad, YES. Nigeria is not working, TRUE. But mere judging from the comments here, I know for sure attacking ourselves is not the way to go. We should be asking the right questions, getting informed and trying to hold our leaders accountable.

See it doesn't matter who becomes President tomorrow Nigeria's problems won't be solved overnight never mind whatever sweet promises being made to you by all the candidates. But the common man has got to shun all the unnecessary strife relating to ethnicity, religion and so on. Our problems are common to all of us. We all don't have light. Graduate unemployment affects us ALL. Lack of infrastructure affects us ALL. Yet we are here bickering about who is this and who is that. There is no political messiah coming to save us. We must rise above the minor stuff and focus on what is important.

Wazilyjnr:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/291650-2019-how-atiku-will-zone-offices-if-elected-president-gbenga-daniel.html
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by senatordave1(m): 11:19am On Oct 22, 2018
jomonic:

Bros I truly find it difficult to understand these people. It is not tenable that a Yoruba will become the next president. I understand that feeling of alienation people get when their tribe is not in charge. The Igbo have endured this for several decades. An Igbo not succeeding Buhari or Atiku if he wins is not acceptable. The drought of political marginalization of the SE must be resolved either through having an Igbo president at the next opportunity or completely restructuring Nigeria. I am convinced that even the most optimistic Igbo on the Nigerian project will opt for total agitation for Biafra if this fails. Let's eschew wickedness and opt for political inclusiveness
That is why the ibos must support both parties equally next year inorder to have leverage.no more bloc votes
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by ladman(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2018
fratermathy:

I totally agree with your submission. However, the party chairman of PDP is not Igbo. He's an Andoni (Obolo) man from Rivers State. His name just happens to be one that Igbos also answer but with a slightly different pronunciation and an entirely different meaning.
Even though he's not Igbo, his name may betray him as many will assume the PDP chairman is a SS Igbo while the VP candidate is a SE Igbo, further alienating other ethnicities in the nation.

If you think the name is the big deal, then you might be looking at it from a smaller view. To many Nigerians, southeast and southsouth are the same.

They are easily lumped together without respect or consideration for the many cultural differences between them. Unfortunately some people will use it to play unhealthy politics.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Konquest: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:

^^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^
The South West will vote mainly for APC at the
Federal level in 2019.

They cannot afford to lose the VP slot and
get demoted to an SGF position when they
have the 2nd HIGHEST voter registration
after the North West! Getting the SGF slot from
the so-called PDP is a GREEK GIFT from the pit
of hell.

1. Oshinbajo has been the BEST VP and most dynamic
that I've known in my adult life since 1979. His
presence as the VP has helped the South West
and other parts of Nigeria as well!

2. The PDP Federal Government seriously
NEGLECTED South West Federal Roads
such as the APAPA Seaport Road and the Lagos-
Abeokuta Expressway, etc... and RIGHT NOW Julius Berger
has deployed a lot of heavy equipment and machinery
on that expressway and paliatives have started
on the very bad sections of the road especially
in Ogun State in the Sango/Owode/Onihale axis... and
with the rains slowing down, FULLER construction
will commence.

3. A railway line to connect Ekiti State is in the
works and this will open up the economy of Ekiti
according to the dynamic and eloquent
Governor Kayode Fayemi.

4. In December 2019, the Lagos-Kano standard guage
line connecting the Seaport in Apapa will be ready
according to teh hardworking Minister Chibuike
Rotimi Amaechi. This would reduce the number of trucks
on the roads and accidents from fuel tankers, etc.

5. Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's government in
Lagos will finish the new multiple lane International
Airport Road in Lagos by December 2019! The PDP
government of GEJ prevented former Gov. Raji Fashola
from doing that Airport road, and the APC-led Federal
Government made it posible by granting approval to
the APC Government of Ambode to rebuild that VERY
DISGRACEFUL International Airport road!

6. The PDP shamefully and irresponsibly conspired with
some now-dismissed army officers to hide Buhari's ORIGINAL
SCHOOL certificates that the Army usually keeps with them
according to Gen. Alani Akinrinade who defended PMB in 2015
over the cerificate issue. Gen. Alani Akinrinade confirmed
that indeed all army officers submited the original of their
certificates in the 1960s to the Nigerian army.

When PMB finally won the election, these idiots QUICKLY
brought out the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE and said
they had found it. Are these PDP guys the same people
that want to take over power at the Federal level again?

These guys in PDP lied to Nigerians about PMB not
having a certificate in DESPERATION to win the election
of 2015. This is VERY INSULTING and they have NOT apologised
to NIGERIANS FULLY for "each and every atrocities" they
commited including the fake news and hate speeches in the media
on NTA Network and AIT. NO way for PDP at the Federal level
NOW!

It's PMB/VP Oshinbajo of APC in 2019 for the next 4
years and they will be out 2023!

Atiku Abubakar will want to spend 8 years in office and
this will be counter-productive FOR THE QUICK EMERGENCE
of a South East President in 2023! Atiku can't even travel to the
US and get a visa because he is on a US blacklist over the corruption
case involving the ex-Congressman of African-American descent from
New Orleans, Louisiana Congressman William J. Jefferson who was
convicted in 2009 of bribery and fraud and Jefferson was sentenced
to 13 years on November 13, 2009.

"How Former US Congressman William Jefferson Was Jailed, Freed Over Bribe Saga In Nigeria
Jefferson told an investor, Lori Mody, who was wearing a wire, that he would need to give
Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar $500,000 “as a motivating factor” to make sure they
obtained contracts for iGate and Mody’s company in Nigeria."

SOURCE: http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/03/how-former-us-congressman-william-jefferson-was-jailed-freed-over-bribe-saga-nigeria

Just my 2 cents!

Cc: Olu317

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by IloveToMess: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Let he SW vote for APC and leave us alone, wha is his nonsense analysis all about? let them not cry marginalization if Atiku eventually wins.
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Iamgrey5(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
sapoyoro:

I am from osun state..its only on nairaland you label fellow Yorubas not supporting buhari igbos or Igbos.
Yoruba don't need to support Ipob sir

Mr osun, Igbo's themselves have told us to stay out of their business
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by PHILipu1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Amumaigwe:

Living in fools paradise.
You also think that the over 5 million eligible Igbo voters scattered all over south west will also vote APC because of Tinubu factor? You also felt that the class of informed Yoruba elites and professionals that Buhari has rendered poorer through his directionless leadership style will also vote Buhari because of Tinubu factor and not necessarily because he bettered their lots?
Your ilk are yet to come to the stark reality that it is only agberos and low lifers that follow Tinubu around for obvious reasons. How many people in Southwest are in this class? The recent event in Osun State ought to have opened your eyes to the reality that befalls Tinubu in particular and APC in general in 2019.
As for North East and West, interview a typical Hausa man you meet on the road everyday who gets his vote in 2019 between Atiku abd Buhari.
Take the census and smell the coffee.

Where were those 5 million Igbo's votes in south west when Jonathan needed them in 2015?

Keep deceiving yourself and be asking those Hausas you see in southeast who they will vote for.
They may tell you Atiku to sweet your mind because they knoe that Obi is from that area but before election, they will all travel to the north to vote Buhari.

If anybody tell you that a normal Hausa man will have anything to do with an Igbo man over a Yoruba man,then that person must be a fool.

Atiku chances of getting a little vote from the north disappeared the day he pick Obi an Igbo man as vice.

I am from south south base here in the north,the Hausa people will prefer a Yoruba VP one million times than an Igbo vp

Just watch and see in few months time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Electoral Act: 67 Senators Sign To Override Buhari / Navy Personnel evict Tarkwa Bay Residents, Many Rendered Homeless / Pictures Of PDP Presidential Aspirants Undergoing Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.