Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel (36365 Views)

2023: Why PDP Will Zone Presidency To The South - Thisday / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / How Atiku Got PDP Ticket After 'firm Confirmation'- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by kotv: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
sogodihno:

ahah! don't cry yet now, wait till Feb 2019, that's when we wil show u, how politically irrelevant u guys are in Nigeria.

Calling others irrelevant when your people have been in opposition for more than a decade and recently just got out of it. What a joke
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by DozieInc(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
gratiaeo:

With this your calculation i wonder why APC did not give vp position to either se or ss since sw is already APC and yoruba will still vote for APC no matter where vp came from
Re: How Atiku Will Zone Offices If Elected President – Gbenga Daniel by Olu317(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
^^^^^
The South West will vote mainly for APC at the
Federal level in 2019.

They cannot afford to lose the VP slot and
get demoted to an SGF position when they
have the 2nd HIGHEST voter registration
after the North West! Getting the SGF slot from
the so-called PDP is a GREEK GIFT from the pit
of hell.

1. Oshinbajo has been the BEST VP and most dynamic
that I've known in my adult life since 1979. His
presence as the VP has helped the South West
and other parts of Nigeria as well!

2. The PDP Federal Government seriously
NEGLECTED South West Federal Roads
such as the APAPA Seaport Road and the Lagos-
Abeokuta Expressway, etc... and RIGHT NOW Julius Berger
has deployed a lot of heavy equipment and machinery
on that expressway and paliatives have started
on the very bad sections of the road especially
in Ogun State in the Sango/Owode/Onihale axis... and
with the rains slowing down, FULLER construction
will commence.

3. A railway line to connect Ekiti State is in the
works and this will open up the economy of Ekiti
according to the dynamic and eloquent
Governor Kayode Fayemi.

4. In December 2019, the Lagos-Kano standard guage
line connecting the Seaport in Apapa will be ready
according to teh hardworking Minister Chibuike
Rotimi Amaechi. This would reduce the number of trucks
on the roads and accidents from fuel tankers, etc.

5. Governor Akinwunmi Ambode's government in
Lagos will finish the new multiple lane International
Airport Road in Lagos by December 2019! The PDP
government of GEJ prevented former Gov. Raji Fashola
from doing that Airport road, and the APC-led Federal
Government made it posible by granting approval to
the APC Government of Ambode to rebuild that VERY
DISGRACEFUL International Airport road!

6. The PDP shamefully and irresponsibly conspired with
some now-dismissed army officers to hide Buhari's ORIGINAL
SCHOOL certificates that the Army usually keeps with them
according to Gen. Alani Akinrinade who defended PMB in 2015
over the cerificate issue. Gen. Alani Akinrinade confirmed
that indeed all army officers submited the original of their
certificates in the 1960s to the Nigerian army.

When PMB finally won the election, these idiots QUICKLY
brought out the ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE and said
they had found it. Are these PDP guys the same people
that want to take over power at the Federal level again?

These guys in PDP lied to Nigerians about PMB not
having a certificate in DESPERATION to win the election
of 2015. This is VERY INSULTING and they have NOT apologised
to NIGERIANS FULLY for "each and every atrocities" they
commited including the fake news and hate speeches in the media
on NTA Network and AIT. NO way for PDP at the Federal level
NOW!

It's PMB/VP Oshinbajo of APC in 2019 for the next 4
years and they will be out 2023!

Atiku Abubakar will want to spend 8 years in office and
this will be counter-productive FOR THE QUICK EMERGENCE
of a South East President in 2023! Atiku can't even travel to the
US and get a visa because he is on a US blacklist over the corruption
case involving the ex-Congressman of African-American descent from
New Orleans, Louisiana Congressman William J. Jefferson who was
convicted in 2009 of bribery and fraud and Jefferson was sentenced
to 13 years on November 13, 2009.

"How Former US Congressman William Jefferson Was Jailed, Freed Over Bribe Saga In Nigeria
Jefferson told an investor, Lori Mody, who was wearing a wire, that he would need to give
Nigerian Vice President Atiku Abubakar $500,000 “as a motivating factor” to make sure they
obtained contracts for iGate and Mody’s company in Nigeria."

SOURCE: http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/03/how-former-us-congressman-william-jefferson-was-jailed-freed-over-bribe-saga-nigeria

Just my 2 cents!

Cc: Olu317
Well said on Osinbajo but truthfully, Nigeria's political class is filled with majority of people whose interest are personal oriented at the detriment of the citizens. The arrangement of Yorubas to be the vice President of the ruling party is basically because Nigeria is badly structured. If Nigeria structure is well arranged, there won't be any reason for rush for political power, propaganda, or extreme corruption and bad governance.

Although, being an opposition to Atiku's Party,doesn't make any difference to me because the election held in Ekiti and Osun clearly show, that both party struggling to control the political system in Nigeria are Siamese Twin when vote manipulation comes into play. Despite being a diehard Yoruba conservative, but if I could make a desirous wish, it would be,either Osinbajo or Obi is the president and vice president respectively because, these two being on the same train will definitely be the best combination that can revive the ailing Nigeria economy. As far as I know it, the Nigerian economy is in comatose

Unfortunately, Nigeria is at the mercy of choosing, ‘Between the devil and the deep blue sea', in the forthcoming Presidential election in 2019. Practically, my siddon look will favour me because I have no interest in these two men because of the non chalant approach of the incumbent president to the value of human lives,if he could fly thousands of Miles to the Uk to revive his own ailing life. Obviously, he his neither here nor there in term of what it takes to the bull by the horn.After all APC as a party has elements of corrupt men alike. And monstrous corruption tendencies of the challenger and his real caucus of the presidential post at Abuja if chosen will also be disastrous. Honestly ,these two men are basically same before my prying eyes.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Spotted At The Gym Working Out In Awka (Pictures & Video) / Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal / Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.