Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanus Speech Interpretation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanus Speech Interpretation. (689 Views)

IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall / Pics: See Nnamdi Kanus Followers Chew Me Raw After I Comment On His Live Chat / Mazi Nnamdi Kanus Broadcast 24 January- Brutai Never Went To War Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanus Speech Interpretation. by mekaboy(m): 1:19am On Oct 22, 2018
To Summarize what Nnamdi Kanu speech said, what he simply said to IPOB members is Bye-Bye.

All the long grammar simply meant, I am not coming back to Nigeria Bye Bye.

I told you guys that Kanu has been settled and he cashed out. Deceiving his followers by thanking Israel and Trump as if they are the ones that rescued him. Even if he escaped Nigeria, he would not have been able to fly from Ghana to israel without his passport.

He just came to Israel to end the movie.

The main reason he did this broadcast is because he is tired of hiding from IPOB members.

So now that he has done the broadcast, you now know he is safe, he does not need to hide anymore.

He can enjoy his loot without anyone asking him questions . You won't say you spotted Nnamdi Kanu eating money or buying property now. He has signed out, collected enough money from donations, and will enjoy with his family happily ever after.

The movie is over. If you are still doing IPOB waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to come and join you, you are on your own.

Those guys that went to prison with him that they released some days ago, have you seen them on tv or anywhere shouting Biafra?

The movie is over, vote Atiku and Obi for a better Nigeria. Kanu is in UK enjoying his loot with his family. Only good leadership can save you now.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanus Speech Interpretation. by Nobody: 1:58am On Oct 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanus Speech Interpretation. by enemybulldozer(m): 2:40am On Oct 22, 2018
mekaboy:
To Summarize what Nnamdi Kanu speech said, what he simply said to IPOB members is Bye-Bye.

I told you guys that Kanu has been settled and he cashed out. Deceiving his followers by thanking Israel and Trump as if they are the ones that rescued him. Even if he escaped Nigeria, he would not have been able to fly from Ghana to israel without his passport.

The main reason he did this broadcast is because he is tired of hiding from IPOB members.

So now that he has done the broadcast, you now know he is safe, he does not need to hide anymore.

He can enjoy his loot without anyone asking him questions . You won't say you spotted Nnamdi Kanu eating money or buying property now. He has signed out, collected enough money from donations, and will enjoy with his family happily ever after.

The movie is over. If you are still doing IPOB waiting for Nnamdi Kanu to come and join you, you are on your own.

Those guys that went to prison with him that they released some days ago, have you seen them on tv or anywhere shouting Biafra?

The movie is over, vote Atiku and Obi for a better Nigeria. Kanu is in UK enjoying his loot with his family. Only good leadership can save you now.
TRASH coming from a pained and lying Afonja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanus Speech Interpretation. by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 22, 2018
mekaboy:
T[s]o Summarize what Nnamdi Kanu speech said, what he simply said to IPOB members is Bye-Bye.

The movie is over, vote Atiku and Obi for a better Nigeria. Kanu is in UK enjoying his loot with his family. Only good leadership can save you now.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanus Speech Interpretation. by dnawah(m): 3:32am On Oct 22, 2018
mekaboy:

not really over,there is still going to be the reload,the return and finally revolution.
Re: Nnamdi Kanus Speech Interpretation. by mekaboy(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2018
dnawah:
not really over,there is still going to be the reload,the return and finally revolution.

That is what those who did MMM thought.

(1) (Reply)

New Minimum Wage To Be Announced In Coming Weeks - President Buhari -Full Speech / DSS Arrests 6 Suspected Killers Of Kaduna Monarch / 'My Dear Yoruba Brothers 'A Powerful Message From An Igbo Atiku Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.