Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised (31945 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2018
overatikulation, all these hungry graduates from owerri.

no matching ground money for you.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by yommygift15: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Serve him right
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by brownlolly(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Ride and Die
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by yrex01(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2018
Mumu, don't know y some pipu can't use der common sense !! Well, get well soon !!!
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Heavydollar2016(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2018
They have started again
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Bryan88(m): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2018
MrMystrO:
Mumu
abeg stop puttin disgustin pics on social networks pls...not every reacts well to disgutin pics
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by mcgift(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Mumu dey worry him
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by gentlegenius(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2018
kennygee:
The mentality of some of our youths is very appalling.

What is the end goal of putting himself through this unnecessary risk?

If this nigga had a job paying him enough to feed himself and family, do you think he would have done this?

I believe there are other ways to support a candidate without risking one's life.
You are right... The nigga doesn’t have a job. That's why we must vote out the dullard and vote in Atiku.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by macaphan007(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2018
kennygee:
The mentality of some of our youths is very appalling.

What is the end goal of putting himself through this unnecessary risk?

If this nigga had a job paying him enough to feed himself and family, do you think he would have done this?

I believe there are other ways to support a candidate without risking one's life.
Na so!!!
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by gentlegenius(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2018
1stCitizen:
grin grin grin

Those fellow Atikulooters may suffer thesame fate if they don't retrace their steps quickly
There's no going back from our Atikulating movement... The dullard must leave Aso rock. This is a national assignment we must complete.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by scofield76: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:
A graduate of Psychology at the Imo State University, Uche Dubem Ohakwe, who rode a bicycle from Owerri to Abuja in support of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s presidential ambition, has been hospitalised at the National Hospital in Abuja.

Mr. Ohakwe arrived Abuja last week after riding the bicycle for six days. He took off from Shoprite, Owerri on October 13.

In a voice message sent through his Whatsapp handle, Mr. Ohakwe said he went to urinate but suddenly had a shock in his head which led to his state of comma.

“When I woke up I found myself in the hospital; the National Hospital. Series of tests were conducted and at the end of the day my BP was about 300. But now I am getting okay,” he said.

He said he was one of the Nigerian youths that had benefited from the scholarship scheme sponsored by Atiku.

“I did not do this for money, if it is for money, I know how and where to get it. So this is a call to all Nigerians, especially the electorate not to make another mistake,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atikus-supporter-who-rode-bicycle-from-owerri-to-abuja-hospitalised.html

Another FAKE news from the stables of the devil himself, Mr Liar Mohammed. Pictures of the man in hospital or......
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by ofordegreat(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:
A graduate of Psychology at the Imo State University, Uche Dubem Ohakwe, who rode a bicycle from Owerri to Abuja in support of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar’s presidential ambition, has been hospitalised at the National Hospital in Abuja.

Mr. Ohakwe arrived Abuja last week after riding the bicycle for six days. He took off from Shoprite, Owerri on October 13.

In a voice message sent through his Whatsapp handle, Mr. Ohakwe said he went to urinate but suddenly had a shock in his head which led to his state of comma.

“When I woke up I found myself in the hospital; the National Hospital. Series of tests were conducted and at the end of the day my BP was about 300. But now I am getting okay,” he said.

He said he was one of the Nigerian youths that had benefited from the scholarship scheme sponsored by Atiku.

“I did not do this for money, if it is for money, I know how and where to get it. So this is a call to all Nigerians, especially the electorate not to make another mistake,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atikus-supporter-who-rode-bicycle-from-owerri-to-abuja-hospitalised.html

Bravo to him. And I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by ofordegreat(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:

Bravo to him. And I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by nwosukingsley366(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2018
my guy dont worry u will soon ride bicycle to pakistan
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Charisman: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Lol you never see sth
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by winj3: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Only an IGBO fool will do this nonsense for a thief who looted Nigeria as VP - IGBOs worship criminals!
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by baysol: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:

WHAT A TRAGEDY FOR THE YORUBAS: PDP Presidential Flag bearer, Abubakar Atiku has just picked Peter Obi as his Vice President. It is now worthy to close analyze PDP by the Yorubas. 1. The Ekweremadu Committee zoned PDP Chairmanship to the Yorubas and Gov. Wike of Rivers State overturned it and gave it to Secondus, his stoogie from South South; saying that Yorubas did not contribute much to PDP. 2. Abubakar Atiku, when he needed Yoruba votes uptill 2015 was fielding Titi Atiku, a Yoruba lady, as his wife and when he couldn't get Yoruba support, he started fielding an Igbo lady to get the Ibos to his side, which he has now succeeded in achieving. He has now picked Peter Obi, an Igbo man, as his V. P. Where then lies the faith of the Yoruba tribe in PDP. Awo took the Yorubas away from participating in the Federal Government but was visionary and able enough to build a Western Nigeria which made us the blue blood of Nigeria and still remains our past glory to date. No other Yoruba leader has been able to achieve Awo's feat to date because they are all busy amassing wealth for their generations yet unborn. Afenifere has turned out to be enemies of Yorubas' progress, rather than propagating or defending the Yoruba tribe's interests. They went as far as supporting President Goodluck Jonathan, who relegated the Yorubas' economic status and almost made us begging paupers. Chief Olu Falaye, an Afenifere and Yoruba leader, sold his conscience and the Yoruba tribe for paltry N100million to President Jonathan when people like Raymond Dokpesi collected N2billion to support him. You can now see that Afenifere is no longer acting for Yorubas core interests. Yorubas today have no trust worthy leader like Awolowo; whom we can follow blindly and we now have to take the bulls by the horns and champion our destinies ourselves. Lagos, which is the envy of the whole West Africans, is no longer majority owned by the Yorubas to the extent that non Yorubas now represent us at State and Federal House of Assemblies. What nonsense! Non Yorubas are gradually taking over Lagos and other Yoruba major towns partly owing to the greed of Oba Akiolu and Chief Fatai Olumegbon; who are using Lagos State Government's machinery to hijack land from fellow Yorubas and sell them to non Yorubas (who had acquired massive wealth under Pres. Jonathan by looting our nation's treasury). Yorubas have now fallen from No. 1 to No. 3 in everything in Nigeria. Obasanjo, who once ruled and also governed Nigeria, used his two administrations' era to destroy the Yoruba people than make them. It is on record that Obasanjo advocated for an Igbo President in 2023 before the Northern Youths shut him up by saying "He should stop playing God". The concluding fact is that the Yorubas no longer have a trustworthy leader like Awo and we have to take our destinies in our hands. In the light of the 16 years relegation of the Yorubas by PDP governance of Nigeria, we cannot but settle down for being the President in 2023 in order to regain our lost glory. The option before us in 2019 is between Buhari and Atiku. Yes, President Buhari had some shortcomings in his governance of Nigeria but he did not directly or indirectly harm or hurt the Yorubas as both Presidents Obasanjo and Jonathan intentionally did. Obasanjo and his cohort generals, have now ganged up against Pres. Buhari for fear of being called to account for their stewardship in offices, should Buhari wins a 2nd. Term in office. Only the Yorubas can save Buhari and salvage Nigeria from the clutches of oppressions of these greedy generals. President Buhari only has 4 more years to be President and will definitely hand over to a Yoruba President in 2023. Atiku and his Igbo V. P. is an extension of President Jonathan's era for another 8 years and may by extension be another 16 years. Can the Yoruba tribe survive another 8 to 16 years of intentional total neglect. NO. If it happens, then our children will be turned to slaves in their fatherland, Nigeria. GOD FORBID. Yorubas have been very docile in the past owing to our Omoluabi Culture and we have to jettison that now, stand and ask for our patrimony as the Igbos are currently doing. We are the largest tribe in Nigeria though, No. 2 by the stage managed National Census and therefore we have to demand our rightful place in the governance of our dear country. In conclusion, Yorubas are better off voting for Buhari and APC in 2019 and become President in 2023 than voting for Atiku and be neglected and enslaved for another 8 to 16 years. Please be reminded that if Atiku wins and governs for 8 years, Peter Obi will take over and govern for another 8 years. Then it will go back to the North for another 8 years totalling 24 years, before Yorubas would ever think of becoming President. At that time, Yorubas would have been relegated to Nigeria's 21st. Century Slaves and would no longer have the financial capacity to compete in that election. Don't be deceived, Atiku is not a friend of the Yorubas and will never forgive the Yorubas for denying him his Presidential ambition all these past years. Secondly, PDP is now an Old Eastern Region of Nigeria's Party and history and current events have shown that people in that region have pathological hatred for we the Yorubas out of jealousy, despite our tolerance and accommodation of them in our domain. All Yorubas should come out and vote en masse for APC and President Buhari in 2019 if we do not want our children to be 21st. Century Slaves in Nigeria. Òrò abò tó fún Omolúàbì, tó bá dé nu rè, â di odindi (meaning; Half sentence is good enough to make a properly well brought up child reason wisely, because when he digests it, it will become a full sentence). Please send this to every Yoruba person you know until it goes round all Yorubas. The future and fortune of Yoruba people lie in APC and not PDP. In the light of the above analysis, only a BASTARD YORUBA PERSON will vote against President Buhari in 2019. Yoruba Ronu.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by GenFunction: 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
so that atiku go appoint am minister or what
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by HomeOfMe(f): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:

Atiku should just give him some hundreds of dollars and his blood pressure will just normalize miraculously
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:

Fake news
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by naijapage(f): 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Mrexcell(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:

He was really lucky that he wasn't attacked along the way by fulaniherdsmen.

Make over #30k every month for just logging in to ur account daily, reading breaking news, making new friends etc. It's absolutely free to register no fees whatsoever contact me with this whatsapp number for the link = 09025475205
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by magzey: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Owkea let dollars reign na grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: ‘Judas Iscariot’ Hellbent On Spoiling South’s Chances – Shettima / Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / Bloody Clash Between Fayose And Olujimi Supporters In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.