Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised (31943 Views)

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Man Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Congratulate Atiku Arrives PDP Office, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by 1stola: 8:31am On Oct 22, 2018
And this news?
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by openmine(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2018
kennygee:
The mentality of some of our youths is very appalling.

What is the end goal of putting himself through this unnecessary risk?

If this nigga had a job paying him enough to feed himself and family, do you think he would have done this?

I believe there are other ways to support a candidate without risking one's life.
True!
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by mapist(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2018
MrMystrO:
Mumu

Better MUMU grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by bencr7: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Mumu dey diz world o! And na Igbo boy 4 that matter

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by kareemkamil(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Funny, Buhari till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by meobizy(f): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Hmm. A whole healthy looking individual is actually unfit. We need to stay health conscious in this country.
I wore it as a badge of pride when during a routine medical check up all the doctors were shocked at my normal blood pressure. It’s probable they were not used to seeing somebody my size with average blood pressure, maybe they assumed immediately based on sight I suffered high BP.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by fasterwell(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2018
This is how Nigeria's economy will be hospitalised when SHARE THE MONEY PARTY RETURNS TO POWER IN 2019
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by sureheaven(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2018
Bunch of useless lazy youth.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by meobizy(f): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2018
I’m more surprised I can ride from state to state of this federation using only a bicycle. When I travel using cars I always assume such distances are not coverable via biomechanical means.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Tundephish(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2018
Na exercise he dey do
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by InMyOpinion(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2018
Believe it or not, the guy is made!
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by watchindelta(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2018
Em don see atiku so b4 he wan die so
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2018
Better u hospitalish and die ill ,mumu , cow, pig, who care for illitrate
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by adecz: 8:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Is it possible to bike from Owerri
to Abuja in 6 days... undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by bencr7: 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
1stCitizen:
grin grin grin

Those fellow Atikulooters may suffer thesame fate if they don't retrace their steps quickly
shut ur mouth when atiku gave apc money with is private jet for buhari campaign he was not a looter, both apc and pdp have looters....

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by contigiency(m): 8:41am On Oct 22, 2018
That is to show how ill their project to install Atiku is. It's not a good sign. Our ancestors have a saying that it's better for the ceg of Palm wine that will cause problems for in laws break on the way.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2018
yns4real:
So this is a call to all Nigerians, especially the electorate not to make another mistake of not joining him in his stupidity he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atikus-supporter-who-rode-bicycle-from-owerri-to-abuja-hospitalised.html

He must be very mad and psychotic he should have continued his cycling even in coma tao when he gets to Syria �� he can stop

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Smile4daddy(m): 8:43am On Oct 22, 2018
Hospitalized why na.

That means he's still alive standing among the living.

I almost type RIP or Gone Too Soon.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by ollydee: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2018
SMH...... Nnamdi kanu's brother running after Atiku hmmm Eleyi deep oh.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by tunary(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2018
LMAO he ain't seen anything yet, small boy like this wan carry atiku matter for head, he go die throway
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Hassan88(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Who send am? Over sabi no go kill some Nigerians.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by ipobarethieves: 8:54am On Oct 22, 2018
cheesy grin sad cool undecided lipsrsealed embarassed wink cool sad sad No policeman should rescue any Atikulate Pigs wey wan dive enter river/commit suicide next February. Allow dem to Obituary. Spit
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by senatordave1(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2018
patogist:
Your health your problem
I thought he was a cleric? That is how atiku and obi will be hospitalized after bubu defeats them
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Kentursky(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2018
From atikulated to atikufainted.
Umu eghu!
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by tunary(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2018
Better support buhari to atiku
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Bobnotrouble: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2018
I hope the hospital is a psychiatry one sha.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by 1972xy: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2018
#Atiku over to you. Go and pay his hospital bills.
Hungry people.
Election never come. He has not won any election. People don de waka from Nigeria to London just to gain attention to be gratified.
There is vacancy in Aso Rock. If people like waka from here go Hong kong - No vacancy !
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Afonja007: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2018
MrMystrO:
Mumu
but when all meisuya people dey waka from Somalia to Abuja for buhari you no comment abi?
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Seun360(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Stanweezy:
Riding bicycle from Owerri to Abuja to congratulate Atiku on his victory at the primary, that guy must be a commercial bus driver, na who show am route...

Google Map no dey?
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by nokatakata: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2018
lol...looking for money and attention...bloo.dy scammer. he length well from dilector. barrawo
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2018
symptoms of overatikulation.
Re: Atiku’s Supporter Who Rode Bicycle From Owerri To Abuja Hospitalised by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2018
this can explain the level of graduate we produce in this country. how will trekking from owerri to Abuja improve the chance of atiku?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nursing Mother And Her Baby Join EndSARS Protest (video) / Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / "Tell believeable lies," these ones won't fly - Okorocha fires Ihedioha, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.