Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) (86009 Views)

Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video) / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Gunnax(m): 11:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Please, is he a nigerian??
No he is an oduduwan

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Felixv: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2018
The amount of calories this guy is consuming is amazing.

Anybody notice the absence of rice - my least favorite food.

Well done to AJ for showcasing African ( ok, agonja food).

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:

No,he is from Ghana the last time I checked grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2018
See as the guy come make hunger to dey catch me now

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2018
miracood:
AFONJAS will come here and start singing songs of victory cheesy

Ipod of Biafra spotted.....

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
no dear. He's a Togolese

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2018
This one follow dey chop hydraulic soup? Why afonjas Like to dey disgrace us
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good choice.

I notice beef is missing on all,and that's good. Fish and chicken is good.

The writers Chuksville and Miracood(both Igbo's) below, has noticed there are no Nkwobi, Abasha, Ugba, Ogbono and Akpu in his diet,and like they do here, have thrown their AFONJA cries of jealousy here.

When will you people ever be happy at others? Not everything good has to come from the East for God's sake.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good choice.

The writers Chuksville and Miracood(both Igbo's) below, has noticed there are no Nkwobi, Abasha, Ugba, Ogbono and Akpu in his diet,and like they do here, have hrown their AFONJA cries of jealousy here.

When will you people ever be happy at others? Not everything good has to come from the East for God's sake.

Lagos is the most developed and prosperous State in Nigeria,and it Is not in the East, so you Afonja criers, deal with it.

UNEMPLOYMENT IS REALLY BAD. SO U GUYS R NOW ARGUING OVER D KIND OF FOOD AJ EATS ALSO?. MAY GOD DELIVER MOST PPLE IN DIS FORUM.

2 Likes

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by dafeyankee: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Proffdada post=72310711][/quote]

Let's do this.

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Gabriel004: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good choice.

The writers Chuksville and Miracood(both Igbo's) below, has noticed there are no Nkwobi, Abasha, Ugba, Ogbono and Akpu in his diet,and like they do here, have thrown their AFONJA cries of jealousy here.

Who understand what this one is saying?

3 Likes

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Proffdada: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2018
miracood:

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Billionaire09: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good choice.

Are you not seeing EBA among his diet after been beaten?
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by dafeyankee: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2018
buchilino:

UNEMPLOYMENT IS REALLY BAD. SO U GUYS R NOW ARGUING OVER D KIND OF FOOD AJ EATS ALSO?. MAY GOD DELIVER MOST PPLE IN DIS FORUM.

Buchi tell your Igbo brothers to not kill themselves over Yoruba successes. You that have a Job, what are you doing in a jobless forum? Go concentrate on your work and leave the unemployed people doing better than you in life alone.

As if you feed anybody here. Keep your distance OGA worker.

3 Likes

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Ehiscotch:
A proper mixture of British and Nigerian food. LOL

But is he eating Eba, stew and Bread at the same time?

If this wasn't Anthony Joshua the person would have gotten seriously trolled. Like, who eats that?
Me sef taya o. But, again, I don't see why it can't work since bread and semo and both from wheat and you eat semo with soup/stew.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:

Buchi tell your Igbo brothers to not kill themselves over Yoruba successes. You that have a Job, what are you doing in a jobless forum? Go concentrate on your work and leave unemployed people doing better than you in life alone.

As if you feed anybody here. Keep your distance OGA worker.

UR ISSUES R BIGGER I CAN IMAGINE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by dafeyankee: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2018
buchilino:

UR ISSUES R BIGGER I CAN IMAGINE.

Write in simple English or go back to school. And you don't need to CAPITALIZE your letters when writing a statement,as it shows you are screaming while writing.

Why is education up there too difficult to attain?
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by klax(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2018
chuksville:
Phiaaah...!!!

Dis one looks like dog's leftover!

See you life how miserable it is you are calling a millionaire in pounds and a world champion food dig left over? You that has be eating angel left over what do you have? What is your achievement and who knows you Ordinary N300 data you scractch your skull to get and you are eating angel left over you see your life

Your case is like some apc fools saying Saraki father laid curse on him and they are here so poor and someone his father laid curse on was born in abroad with foreign citizenship, the person under his father curse became governor for 8 good years, the person his father cursed became Senate president No 3 citizen of black most populous nation and a billionaire what kind of curse is that in fact it's better to be cursed and achieve all these than being praise and you are stinkingly poor.

Bro pls go borrow sense if even nah used one. I know your type and know your frustration it's simply you did not hear Okechukwu or Emeka or kanu eating our traditional food then it became pooh to you I'm sorry for your type. I'm proud of him for proofing his heritage and never forget his origin delicacy than some f u c k I n g idiots following a bastard claiming Jewish my foot. I'm an African from igbo extraction but not a jew. Go get sense biko.

3 Likes

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:

Write in simple English or go back to school. And you don't need to CAPITALIZE your letters when writing a statement,as it shows you are screaming while writing.

Why is education up there too difficult to attain?

USE MY GLASSES

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by femi4: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Anthony OLUFEMI Joshua
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
No, he's Spain therefore he's Spanish. Yeyenatu
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by dafeyankee: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2018
buchilino:

USE MY GLASSES

Another ABSU product.

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by IchBinBrait(m): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Abeg the person wey prepare these no sabi cook jaree.. .
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Eba #5000 eran kan cool

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by rhames(m): 11:44am On Oct 22, 2018
If he was in Nigeria, he will be using those muscles to turn amala in Shitta-
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2018
what kinda Rubbish is this? shocked Is he on a suicide mission? sad
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Keep talking nonsense online when your father is at home licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.
Jesus ���

you don finish the guy o

2 Likes

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Licking moi moi leaves??...oh sh#t
Hotfreezer:

Keep talking nonsense online when your father is at home licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.

5 Likes

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by arsenal33: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2018
miracood:
e dey pain you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Me I no dey surprise with his food combination because im occupation no dey different from those construction workers cool
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Amuluonyenaego: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2018
OILY BREED.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by iamfromlagos(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

lmao! Bros you badt gan!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.