Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) (86007 Views)

Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video) / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Ekene, Get lost
We have done this before, and you told be to "dress far" with your old moniker.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Malawian:

We have done this before, and you told be to "dress far" with your old moniker.

You and who?
Or you're having selective amnesia
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You and who?
Or you're having selective amnesia
Ok, but you know i wont be the one to come and greet you abi?
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Anthony the welder Joshua.

Hammer them.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Keep talking nonsense online when your father is at home licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Malawian(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

You can come with your ancestors and whoever you like. I don't give a rat's azz.
very well..
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Luchiana1(f): 1:04pm On Oct 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k Watch ,like subscribe Be Encouraged
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
He is a hardcore British guy. You cannot have it both ways. If he did crime, una go say he britico. His roots are Yoruba yes, but if he born for naija, he would have been fighting in the SW on a daily basis.

All hail the Queen
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
A billionaire eat this, wetin dey worry this ijebu man?
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Ehiscotch post=72305158]

Yes. Because those kinds of dogs eat healthier than the average Nigerian and they are usually on a strict diet.

AJ has been forever proud of his African roots and is always proud of us even after we rejected him.

That boy deserves accolades. [/quot

Proud of what, am sure he doesn’t eat it. Who eat bread with amala. Only mad man eat that.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
baby124:

That’s lafun, not semo.
I did not mean to imply that what Joshua was eating is semo.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Modarun(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good choice.

I notice beef is missing on all,and that's good. Fish and chicken is good.

The writers Chuksville and Miracood(both Igbo's) below, has noticed there are no Nkwobi, Abasha, Ugba, Ogbono and Akpu in his diet,and like they do here, have thrown their AFONJA cries of jealousy here.

When will you people ever be happy at others? Not everything good has to come from the East for God's sake.

your comments would have made some sense if there was an Ewedu and Amala. Lol, all we see there are Garri, bread, tomatoe Stew and so on.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by donqx: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eba and bread, nawa o.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Keep talking nonsense online when your father is at home licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.

my Belle grin grin grin

u wicked, no be small grin grin
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by chuksville(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
klax:

See you life how miserable it is you are calling a millionaire in pounds and a world champion food dig left over? You that has be eating angel left over what do you have? What is your achievement and who knows you Ordinary N300 data you scractch your skull to get and you are eating angel left over you see your life

Your case is like some apc fools saying Saraki father laid curse on him and they are here so poor and someone his father laid curse on was born in abroad with foreign citizenship, the person under his father curse became governor for 8 good years, the person his father cursed became Senate president No 3 citizen of black most populous nation and a billionaire what kind of curse is that in fact it's better to be cursed and achieve all these than being praise and you are stinkingly poor.

Bro pls go borrow sense if even nah used one. I know your type and know your frustration it's simply you did not hear Okechukwu or Emeka or kanu eating our traditional food then it became pooh to you I'm sorry for your type. I'm proud of him for proofing his heritage and never forget his origin delicacy than some f u c k I n g idiots following a bastard claiming Jewish my foot. I'm an African from igbo extraction but not a jew. Go get sense biko.
Guy wetin I do you... Na joke I dey oo
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by chuksville(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=shepherd316 post=72312702][/quote]Abeg na joke I dey
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Afonjas too like stew
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chizos.... That first pics combo is very scary.
Which kind belle him get shocked
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Wisdomval67 post=72313918][/quote]
I tire ooo he's probably just posting it for the fun of it & some f00lish people they refer his wealth when we all that swallow (eba or wtv fufu) will be so difficult to go down with bread...

I like the guy & the fact that he's always associating himself with his roots but we should be with our senses when viewing any post & not let another man's bank statement affect our common sense undecided
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by ernwale(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
chuksville:
Phiaaah...!!!

Dis one looks like dog's leftover!

LOL. Hungry man. You'll be better off a dog then.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Please, is he a nigerian??

Gérà here

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by adecz: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
A billionaire like him eating
this nonsense??

Even my houseboy eats
better than this?
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
All this lamentation is just for LIKE.
dafeyankee:
Good choice.

The writers Chuksville and Miracood(both Igbo's) below, has noticed there are no Nkwobi, Abasha, Ugba, Ogbono and Akpu in his diet,and like they do here, have thrown their AFONJA cries of jealousy here.

When will you people ever be happy at others? Not everything good has to come from the East for God's sake.

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by dafeyankee: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
safetyInspector:
All this lamentation is just for LIKE.

And yours is for hate?
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
AJ for President 2032 grin
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by otherway: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good choice.

Goat meat is good for men
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Jaideyone:
Jesus ���
you don finish the guy o
oga that comment is harsh jare
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by tiger28: 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
AJ! CONFIRMED Nairalander....... Those who knows know! Just like Wale , John Boyega and David Oyelowo.... These guys will shout to the world that they are proud of their heritage AND they ALL have a GOOD understanding of the Yoruba language, those who knows KNOW!
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Anthony Joshua Boxing Champ also eats Amala and Ewedu, He posted on snapchat yesterday updating his friends about what he eats, after we are all in shook.

News via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/photos-kind-food-anthony-joshua-eats-gym-goes-viral-photos

Original african man.

Earn over #30k monthly for reading breaking news, commenting on posts, logging in to ur account daily, making new friends etc it's absolutely free to register no fees of any kind contact me with this whatsapp number for details = 09025475205

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.