Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) (86009 Views)

Peter Waweru, AFCON Referee Running Techniques Goes Viral (Video) / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:
Good choice.

I notice beef is missing on all,and that's good. Fish and chicken is good.

The writers Chuksville and Miracood(both Igbo's) below, has noticed there are no Nkwobi, Abasha, Ugba, Ogbono and Akpu in his diet,and like they do here, have thrown their AFONJA cries of jealousy here.

When will you people ever be happy at others? Not everything good has to come from the East for God's sake.

Have something good ever come from there?
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by dafeyankee: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Bar1941:

I tire.

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by baby124: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Me sef taya o. But, again, I don't see why it can't work since bread and semo and both from wheat and you eat semo with soup/stew.
That’s lafun, not semo.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2018
dog food.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by baby124: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2018
IchBinBrait:
Abeg the person wey prepare these no sabi cook jaree.. .
He can’t eat too much oil but he needs the carbohydrates. That’s why it looks like that. Chicken is also healthier that beef or goat meat.

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Keep talking nonsense online when your father is at home licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
But honestly speaking, there is no way to think up this kind of troll without actually witnessing it yourself.

Say the truth, Does you Dad lick moinmoin leaves at home?

2 Likes

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
Earthbound:
Whoever is cooking for him needs a brain resetting slap.

What an insult to the Yoruba kitchen. Even who no get ⅛ of his money dey chop better looking food
Food is not all about the look but the positive impact it has on the host's body.
Pls dont let poverty mentality send you to an early grave.
Thanks for anticipated appreciation.

4 Likes

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by GenFunction: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Earthbound:
Whoever is cooking for him needs a brain resetting slap.

What an insult to the Yoruba kitchen. Even who no get ⅛ of his money dey chop better looking food
...better looking or u are after d nutritional gain of what u eat
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Malawian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
But honestly speaking, there is no way to think up this kind of troll without actually witnessing it yourself.

Say the truth, Does you Dad lick moinmoin leaves at home?

Ekene, you won't mind your business now. Better go and find out the meaning of Oke Akpu.

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by IloveToMess: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
dafeyankee:

Another ABSU product.
Whats wrong with ABSU, are you on codeine?
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by nonix22(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
yes
Tamarapetty:
Please, is he a nigerian??
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by IloveToMess: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bar1941:

At least good food is from the East. tongue tongue
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Boyooosa:

Food is not all about the look but the positive impact it has on the host's body.
Pls dont let poverty mentality send you to an early grave.
Thanks for anticipated appreciation.
Who says good looking, well cooked food doesn't look good? Please. This has nothing to do with poverty. A poor man would not think twice before consuming that meal. If na me, I would.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by tunary(m): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
illitrate:
That one for cup look like my speerm when I never nyash for long.
Your name truly defines you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
It is all a lie. From the darkness in the pictures one can easily tell they were taken in Nigeria. I’m sure a yahoo boy is behind all these.
I have rolled with British born Nigerians and some Indians. All their favorite meals are those of their host country.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by baysol: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
miracood:
AFONJAS will come here and start singing songs of victory cheesy

...of course ewedu is for champions. No wonder yorubas are champions everywhere. Wetin una get crime-wedu?

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
IloveToMess:

At least good food is from the East. tongue tongue

Which good food? Na only ashawos' them de supply.

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by enigma2007(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Keep talking nonsense online when your father is at home licking moinmoin leaf like a baby goat.

Haaaaa! You are every wicked person! grin grin grin
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by ehissi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chai............

Stew everywhere............. undecided
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by princfred(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Show some love people.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Icon79(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bring eba and stew, and an AFONJA would bow to you grin grin grin

O pari

miracood:
AFONJAS will come here and start singing songs of victory cheesy
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by shepherd316: 12:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=chuksville post=72304901]Phiaaah...!!!
Dis one looks like dog's leftover![/quote
plz let's see the better meal you've been eating
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
okwabayi:
It is all a lie. From the darkness in the pictures one can easily tell they were taken in Nigeria. I’m sure a yahoo boy is behind all these.
I have rolled with British born Nigerians and some Indians. All their favorite meals are those of their host country.

Who told you? Nasty British food? With no seasoning

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Chuxz311(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin everything STEW
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Ekene, you won't mind your business now. Better go and find out the meaning of Oke Akpu.
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
chuksville:
Phiaaah...!!!

Dis one looks like dog's leftover!

Wetin Samuel peter that lazy pig � deh chop?

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Malawian:

cheesy cheesy

Talk nonsense again na. Shebi you can insult strangers.

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Talk nonsense again na. Shebi you can insult strangers.
Do you think i dont know who you are?
We don old for this game nah.
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Malawian:

Do you think i dont know who you are?
We don old for this game nah.

I'm your mother's boyfriend. Ewu

1 Like

Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:

I'm your mother's boyfriend. Ewu
Careful now
Re: The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Malawian:

Careful now

Ekene, Get lost

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.