Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

"I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W (40429 Views)

I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Walking(m): 8:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Drink garri with cold water...
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Lmao.
Banky W has brought his wife out for trolls to finish her. Lol
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by pinknipple: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2018
get the next available Chioma ASPA,
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by imitateMe(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 22, 2018
@Banky W Sorry ehn. Take Flagyl. You go dey alright.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Rstc: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Lady just fine no sabi cook.
What is her benefit to a man?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Ogaga87(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2018
I thought this guy was matured.. What's striving in his brain¿ How can you of such personality come and spill such info for public attention,. Banky don fall E hand..

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Afonja007: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Since wizkid depart from these guy things are no longer at easy, that's why is good before you sign any musician and promote him or her first take the person to okija shrine to swear that he won't leave your label when he hammer ,if shes a woman shave her armpit and honey pot hairs for to keep in case if she want to do gra gra tomorrow you will return the hair to okija shrine angry

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2018
people are probably blaming Adesua now. sad
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by stagger: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2018
He must have eaten out.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Centcanada: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2018
So sorry oo. You are heals in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by israelmao(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Terrible cook you have gave you poison inspite of how much you gave her.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by internetservice: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2018
baba W... you shall not die but live IJN
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by bigtt76(f): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Edible Catering I guess tongue

chloride6:
And who cooked the food?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Tinalex(f): 9:24am On Oct 22, 2018
Lonely...he is so lonely....My guy is bored, better spice up your marriage now. We don't want to hear all those monies spent both home and abroad go to waste ooo
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by AntiWailer: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:
6 years ago under Jonathan government, our Brother Banky W. Makes this fantastic speech against Jonathan because he try to increase Fuel price from 86 to 97.....
Fantastic speech, I must confess.
But now under Buhari, fuel price is over 260.
Where is Banky W now ??

https://www.facebook.com/219896621862099/videos/324624848314089/?t=3

Check his speech where he spoke about creating some thing else when you in a lose lose situation.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by pedrilo: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
This guy likes attention
dnt mind him. Adesua is a very private person. man need to check d kind person him go marry sha, cos some pipo know how to wash their dirty linen in public

1 Like

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by duchez(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2018
It's probably the mini burger and other stuff he at #BudxAbuja
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by jetroolowole(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Make sure you take Richarge Herbal Drink Mix.
Order online here: https://store.health2wealth.org/product/royale-richarge-herbal-drink-mix/

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by suremanpatriot: 9:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Go for comprehensive gestric detoxification you will be fine again.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Ifywildrose1(f): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Since this guy got married, na one sickness or the other,na wa oo
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by jmaxjohn(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Just reading the previous comments ehn, its now I know most Nigerians are dull. Most dunno what food poisoning really is
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Olodo24: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2018
na Adesuwa go kill you
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Godpikin99(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:
6 years ago under Jonathan government, our Brother Banky W. Makes this fantastic speech against Jonathan because he try to increase Fuel price from 86 to 97.....
Fantastic speech, I must confess.
But now under Buhari, fuel price is over 260.
Where is Banky W now ??

https://www.facebook.com/219896621862099/videos/324624848314089/?t=3

When the PDP government was wasting & looting Nigerian money under good luck Jonathan administration ....For example, the sons of formar minister of petroleum (DEZENI) was squandering in night club over seas, and many other corrupt political figures under Jonathans's government, don't you know that, it was like termites eating the FUTURE of this country?

If you were in Abuja during the Jonathans's administration, then, you realized alot of damaging has been done to this country, that, even if you were MESSIAH coming to take over from good luck Jonathan, you have got alot of work to do and if you don't have good people ready to sacrifice for the betterment of this country, then, be ready to fail.

I did not expect you to blame BUHARI for the increasement of fuel for 260. Because alot of damaging has been done by the pass administration.

It's the simple principle of life. You and I know that, you can't eat your cake and still have it.

Nigerians are now paying for what the corrupt politicians did during good luck Jonathan. We are blaming BUHARI.

You must be HYPOCRITE for doing that or IGNORANT of the TRUTH.

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Antoeni(m): 10:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Who poison you?
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by timibare(m): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Weytin Edo gurls sabi pass kpansh ......simple breakfast she cant, don't kill banky W yet biko

1 Like

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by airprinz(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Banky will you stop complaining of food poisoning and go inside the room and impregnate your wife.
Time never still reach to give am bele, enh? answer me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by udemzyudex(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2018
oluwasegun007:
PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT ADESUWA DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO COOK....

Ignore the mumu banky, he knows how most Nigerians reason and decide to post half story on the net.

Nigerians will automatically conclude that his wife doesn't know how to cook or gave him something she that his body system doesn't like.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by nelcliff(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2018
uc4uandc:

Sorry sha....go take Purgimycine 600mg

grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Fisherman1(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2018
But why will banky w bring family matter here Hmmm another plot to blame the past govt guy you no try
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by IsraelSongz: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

Banky W just revealed that he is supposed to be at "King Of Boys" premiere instead he is battling with intense food poisoning.

See post:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/i-am-battling-with-intense-food.html

Please I'm interested. WhatsApp number please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React / Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.