Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

"I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W (40424 Views)

I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 22, 2018
Banky W is dumb for have posted this on his page. He would make people have bad perception about his wife
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by enemyofprogress: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2018
Adesuwa na bad luck for dis guy, if you know, you know
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Greatzeus(m): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:
6 years ago under Jonathan government, our Brother Banky W. Makes this fantastic speech against Jonathan because he try to increase Fuel price from 86 to 97.....
Fantastic speech, I must confess.
But now under Buhari, fuel price is over 260.
Where is Banky W now ??

https://www.facebook.com/219896621862099/videos/324624848314089/?t=3

Wow shocked Banky W is so relevant,you still have the words he spoke 6 long years ago on your phone omg shocked can't you see that you must have been such a stagnant troll for the past 6 years. Useless man with no life defending criminal. I pity your parents shiooor undecided
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
He's not wise, people will think he mostly eat outside.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
dadebayo1:
Flagyl tab to the rescue baba grin
not for this kind of poisoning.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:
6 years ago under Jonathan government, our Brother Banky W. Makes this fantastic speech against Jonathan because he try to increase Fuel price from 86 to 97.....
Where is Banky W now ??

They were mostly paid bro.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by dadebayo1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

not for this kind of poisoning.

He was running stool grin
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
TheSorrowfulMan:
Where is Banky W now ??

He is battling with food poison
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Yankee101: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Go to the hospital. Hydrate! Hydrate!! ORT!!!
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by tealaw(m): 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
This looks more like 'I nor get cloth to wear' than this bullcrap he lieing abt.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by mistyebby(f): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Just reading the previous comments ehn, its now I know most Nigerians are dull. Most dunno what food poisoning really is

Please educate us sad
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by jmaxjohn(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
mistyebby:

Please educate us sad

The illness resulting from eating food or drinking water containing poisonous substances including bacteria, viruses, pesticides, or toxins, is known as food poisoning.

Doesn't mean his food was poisoned. Read the first page, that's mentality of the majority.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by bender79: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
internetservice:
baba W... you shall not die but live IJN
Untop purging again? Smh
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by mistyebby(f): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
jmaxjohn:

The illness resulting from eating food or drinking water containing poisonous substances including bacteria, viruses, pesticides, or toxins, is known as food poisoning.

Doesn't mean his food was poisoned. Read the first page, that's mentality of the majority.

Not trying to defend Nairalanders, but I'm sure the majority was joking. So don't take them serious all the time.

Inbetween, all points you listed that led to the poisoning revolves around what he ate(food). This can be avoided with a little bit of care in his choice of food or eating.

* cheesy* when a married man gets poisoned(whatever the cause) who gets the blame?
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
dadebayo1:

He was running stool grin

U can only take flagyl for normal running stool.

But wen its food poisoning, The only thing to do is to take in as much body fluids as possible n wait till u flush every portion of it outta ur system.
Re: "I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W by Xavage7(m): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
chrisifeanyi:
I said it!!
Adesua is a bad cook. She don mix otapiapia for guy man grin grin grin
Guy y.... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Shares Her Transformation From 2009-2015 In A Photo Collage / Temi Otedola Celebrates Mr Eazi On His 26th Birthday / Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.