Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. (7358 Views)

Man Wins 280 Million In Bet9ja And His Account Gets Blocked. / Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja / Small Boy Wins 146 Million In Bet9ja PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by Gboy101: 8:57am On Oct 22, 2018
my ordeal with a girl working in bet9ja shop.

I have been coming to this betting shop to play games. mind you their are plenty of girls working there as there are over 12 computer desk to play games and the workers are on shift between day and nights.

I have been seeing this girl there and played game from her several times as a result of her sitting and the demarcation, so I never believe this girl has massive fat in the right places and carry such a sexy slim curvy waist line, bigger wider butt and hips that's is not corresponding with just looking her upper side or face when seeing her upper body only. she is slim with dried face, slim neck, slim hand, flat stomach and just the total upper side of her but her hips and butt is very massive, wider and bigger with a pencil kinda of leg. the perfect kind of girl that I love.

the very day I saw her shape was when she closed from her shift and was going home. I was like wow so this girl have this kind of shape all this while? and I was beginning to imagine the number of guys that must have slept with her and those that might be chasing her. I was thinking i have no chance at the time. even other girls there giving me signals. but this girl is doesn't look wise or following latest trend. she is just there and would be very difficult to toast for the first time.

i was then fantasizing and thinking the day I will have a better chance to approach this girl and even if she turn me down.

recently I have that opportunity outside of the shop where she went to buy food I was eating there too, I made some calculation and block this babe and said hi, probably you have seen my face before. then I said I would like for us to see this evening, let hang out and talk about something. everybody eyes was on me and there were so many girls and women there even the lady that was selling. and I feared if she turn down there it would not be good for me due to the attention I attracted to my self.

she said she does not have chance and i don't want to ask her number there at the scene then I quickly told her OK maybe we will meet at the bet shop then talk. she said OK then I left.

when I got to her that day she doesn't want to face me or play game for me. she will either tell me to play from the next desk or she will get up.

I block her while she was going home she told me she does not have time to talk to me and when i ask for her number she said she don't give her number out. when I tried to beg and follow her she told me not to follow her in aggressively and i tired to hold her hand she draw her hand from me. she said i don't want those nonsense.

i later saw her and said my friend she does not answered me and tried to cross the other direction. why this babe doesn't want to talk to me or even avoiding to play game for me again I don't know.

I have feeling that this babe is trying to formble for me, because I don't see any need why she is aggressive towards me and avoiding to play game for me. what could be wrong? why she dislike all of a sudden after approaching her.

I don't know if to proceeds or stop. I need response from girl only?
Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by IamD18: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2018
She's a wise and reasonable girl for not choosing to dine with a bet9ja addict.

She's working to earn a living, you don't expect her to dine and date a guy who gambles to earn a living. Even her mother will pour a bucket of hot water on her if she tries it.

Gamblers and punters are huge turn off to responsible folks. Because they are mostly not organised.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by kazvid(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Who knows maybe na ur English dey make the girl no answer u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by Gboy101: 9:19am On Oct 22, 2018
IamD18:
She's a wise girl.
why is she is a wise girls?
Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2018
She is wise.

No sensible girl wants to be seen hanging out with someone who spends most of his time in a bet shop. Up your game and get a f***ing job!

11 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by IamPlato(m): 9:34am On Oct 22, 2018

Look At The Time You Used In Describing The Girl. If You Had Used The Same Time To Describe Your Problems To God, your Life Would Be A Better Place...

You Are Being Too Desperate about Her And She Sees It...

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by tripplephi: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2018
You are funny o

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU WON IN BETTING? You think the girl does not know that your TICKET CUTS?

SIMPLY TRY AND WIN 10 MILLION with one ticket and you will know she actually LIKES YOU.....

YOU JUST WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER AND USE HER FOR YOUR SELFISH PLEASURE.... you are not even concerned with improving her life or getting her a better Job... this is why you can not really be taken seriously.

STOP BETTING and visit her often just to spend time with her... she would begin to appreciate you

Gboy101:
my ordeal with a girl working in bet9ja shop.

I have been coming to this betting shop to play games. mind you their are plenty of girls working there as there are over 12 computer desk to play games and the workers are on shift between day and nights.

I have been seeing this girl there and played game from her several times as a result of her sitting and the demarcation, so I never believe this girl has massive fat in the right places and carry such a sexy slim curvy waist line, bigger wider butt and hips that's is not corresponding with just looking her upper side or face when seeing her upper body only. she is slim with dried face, slim neck, slim hand, flat stomach and just the total upper side of her but her hips and butt is very massive, wider and bigger with a pencil kinda of leg. the perfect kind of girl that I love.

the very day I saw her shape was when she closed from her shift and was going home. I was like wow so this girl have this kind of shape all this while? and I was beginning to imagine the number of guys that must have slept with her and those that might be chasing her. I was thinking i have no chance at the time. even other girls there giving me signals. but this girl is doesn't look wise or following latest trend. she is just there and would be very difficult to toast for the first time.

i was then fantasizing and thinking the day I will have a better chance to approach this girl and even if she turn me down.

recently I have that opportunity outside of the shop where she went to buy food I was eating there too, I made some calculation and block this babe and said hi, probably you have seen my face before. then I said I would like for us to see this evening, let hang out and talk about something. everybody eyes was on me and there were so many girls and women there even the lady that was selling. and I feared if she turn down there it would not be good for me due to the attention I attracted to my self.

she said she does not have chance and i don't want to ask her number there at the scene then I quickly told her OK maybe we will meet at the bet shop then talk. she said OK then I left.

when I got to her that day she doesn't want to face me or play game for me. she will either tell me to play from the next desk or she will get up.

I block her while she was going home she told me she does not have time to talk to me and when i ask for her number she said she don't give her number out. when I tried to beg and follow her she told me not to follow her in aggressively and i tired to hold her hand she draw her hand from me. she said i don't want those nonsense.

i later saw her and said my friend she does not answered me and tried to cross the other direction. why this babe doesn't want to talk to me or even avoiding to play game for me again I don't know.

I have feeling that this babe is trying to formble for me, because I don't see any need why she is aggressive towards me and avoiding to play game for me. what could be wrong? why she dislike all of a sudden after approaching her.

I don't know if to proceeds or stop. I need response from girl only?

7 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by brandon180(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2018
IamPlato:

Look At The Time You Used In Describing The Girl. If You Had Used The Same Time To Describe Your Problems To God, your Life Would Be A Better Place...

You Are Being Too Desperate about Her And She Sees It...
Took d words right out of my mouth, ''i want sex'' is written all over his forehead and probably his body language too.
Or maybe its because OP cant construct a simple sentence.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by frbona: 9:47am On Oct 22, 2018
Earthbound:
She is wise.

No sensible girl wants to be seen hanging out with someone who spends most of his time in a bet shop. Up your game and get a f***ing job!
you went to school

Perfect reply
Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by Oreofepeters: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2018
If only you had channel the energy you used in chasing this big ass girl to chase money.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by obonujoker(m): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2018
Do you know whether she has a bf.... why not let her be??
Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by moxaziz: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2018
guy you fall hand ooo

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by Headlesschicken(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2018
grin U sound like the type that salivates while talking to a woman,hope u haven't gone n spit on d innocent gal.. while trying to mumble yuh nonsense... undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by Eberechi24(f): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is broke lady with vision.working in betja shop doesn't make her worthless or cheap or loos focus. She knows a her onion.

This girl really make me proud. She did not give nl boys reason to shame female folks

Op,you will soon find what you are looking for by then don't come tonl and create thread to discredit girls.
Women are not sex objects tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by avalon7(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
its probably your English
Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by Fernandowski(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eberechi24:
This is broke lady with vision.working in betja shop doesn't make her worthless or cheap or loos focus. She knows a her onion.

This girl really make me proud. She did not give nl boys reason to shame female folks

Op,you will soon find what you are looking for by then don't come tonl and create thread to discredit girls.

see as you carry your huge mouth dey murder English anyhow

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by byinks(f): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
wise girlie

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by itzprezy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
You have feelings for the babe or you want to bang the babe.tell us the truth
Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by falcon01: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Maybe she doesn't like your betting attitude

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by Gboy101: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
itzprezy:
You have feelings for the babe or you want to bang the babe.tell us the truth
not to sex her. I love her. .maybe she think I want to just sleep with her. i'm far from that
Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by MilesLamar(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
Eberechi24:

Aunty, you fine no be small

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by boomssey(f): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
kazvid:
Who knows maybe na ur English dey make the girl no answer u
lmao
Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by Xfemt(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
IamD18:
She's a wise and reasonable girl for not choosing to dine with a bet9ja addict.

She's working to earn a living, you don't expect her to dine and date a guy who gambles to earn a living. Even her mother will pour a bucket of hot water on her if she tries it.

Gamblers and punters are huge turn off to responsible folks. Because they are mostly not organised.
but if em win now em go de responsible abi

My friend ll u gerrarahere
Re: My Ordeal With A Girl Working In Bet9ja Shop. by itzprezy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Gboy101:
not to sex her. I love her. .maybe she think I want to just sleep with her. i'm far from that

I hear you.minister of love grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo / 6 Sex Positions Guaranteed To Keep Her Coming Back For More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.