Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Post Your Pastor's Name Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your Pastor's Name Here (1024 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Should Christians Mention Their Pastor's Name In Their Prayers? / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Pastor's Name Here by lilvonz(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2007
Let's follow a trend here.
You post the name of your church and ur pastor's name.
Let's see the church that wins nairaland
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by lilvonz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2007
Deeper life-- wf kumuyi
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by osegwu(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2007
Mellow Asaka

St Mellow's Church PLC
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by deejay1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2007
osegwu:

Mellow Asaka

St Mellow's Church PLC
a church PLC? hmmm
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by monshege: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2007
deejay1:

a church PLC? hmmm

lol shocked
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by trinigirl1(f): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2007
My Pastor's name is Jesus Christ, the Good Shepherd.
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by TV01(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2007
trini_girl:

My Pastor's name is Jesus Christ, the Good Shepherd.

How's about a mention for your favourite MOG grin!
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by trinigirl1(f): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2007
TV01:

How's about a mention for your favourite MOG grin!

Oh yes! Thank you for reminding me!

And my favourite earthly MOG, TayoDgrin
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by TV01(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2007
trini_girl:

Oh yes! Thank you for reminding me!

And my favourite earthly MOG, TayoD! grin

I asked for that didn't I cheesy!!!
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by TayoD(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2007
@trini_girl,

And my favourite earthly MOG, TayoD! 

Kai! I hope I am not your MOG in words alone. Practicalise your faith in my MOGness by sending me your tithes!! By the way, that should be before tax!!! grin wink
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
and send me the offerings grin
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by trinigirl1(f): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2007
TV01:

I asked for that didn't I cheesy!!!

yes u did. wink
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by trinigirl1(f): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2007
TayoD:

@trini_girl,

Kai! I hope I am not your MOG in words alone. Practicalise your faith in my MOGness by sending me your tithes!! By the way, that should be before tax!!! grin wink

No problem sha! On one condition, both you and TV have to agree with me that pre-marital sex as defined in my thread is not fornication. How does that sound? Small price to pay for the pre tax nairas Im sure. cheesy
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by TayoD(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2007
@trini_girl,

No problem sha! On one condition, both you and TV have to agree with me that pre-marital sex as defined in my thread is not fornication. How does that sound? Small price to pay for the pre tax nairas I'm sure.

There is only one problem here. TV01 and I have never agreed about anything before. Do you think your ministry of reconciliation is strong enough to turn that around?

And who is asking for naira? Please send your taxes to me in pounds sterling. That way, we are sure it doesn't devalue before it gets here!!!!
Re: Post Your Pastor's Name Here by TV01(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2007
trini_girl:

No problem sha! On one condition, both you and TV have to agree with me that pre-marital sex as defined in my thread is not fornication. How does that sound? Small price to pay for the pre tax nairas I'm sure. cheesy

Since you are seriously misled on the sexb4marriage thing and TayoD is way wrong on the tithe issue, thats a no and a no cool!

TayoD:

@trini_girl,

There is only one problem here. TV01 and I have never agreed about anything before. Do you think your ministry of reconciliation is strong enough to turn that around?

Another no!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus & Judas In Nigeria. / Why Did The Catholic Authorities Embrace The Theory Of Evolution? / Worst Places For Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.