Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! (2355 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2018
I promise I won't bend your pûssy or break it. I will make sure it doesn't hurt or pepper you after we're done.
I will be gentle.

if you're a Lady reading this. I want you to know that 5 years from now, you'd be on my bed, wailing screaming and begging me to fork you harder. I'll cûm your ugly face bitch..
I'll be working in an oil coy and would spend all those oil money ontop your punàni hoe.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by TheOdd1sOut: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2018
beardlessdude:
I promise I won't bend your pûssy or break it. I will make sure it doesn't hurt or pepper you after we're done.
I will be gentle.

if you're a Lady reading this. I want you to know that 5 years from now, you'd be on my bed, wailing screaming and begging me to fork you harder. I'll cûm your ugly face bitch..
I'll be working in an oil coy and would spend all those oil money ontop your punàni hoe.
seriously
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
seriously
yeah. your babe won't be excluded. she'll take my cûm in her tots and take my baby, raise the lil nigga and I'll fûck her a million times while she does it.

PS: Quit stalking me nigga, unless you gay.
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by TheOdd1sOut: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
beardlessdude:
yeah. your babe won't be excluded. she'll take my cûm in her tots and take my baby, raise the lil nigga and I'll fûck her a million times while she does it.

PS: Quit stalking me nigga, unless you gay.
stop being full of yourself jhur. who is stalking you? what will I gain from that? your antics are tiresome and annoying
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
stop being full of yourself jhur. who is stalking you? what will I gain from that? your antics are tiresome and annoying
I see.....
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Alexaonfleek: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
What is this one even saying sef lipsrsealed

Abeg find something better to do with your life

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by itsMrIke(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
Spoken like a 14 year old VIRGIN...
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Nonye1234: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
ah ah ah this Nigga is Hot but haven't found nobody to Bleep see your life flying away like eye aparo
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
See someone's ambition o.
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
What is this one even saying sef lipsrsealed
Abeg find something better to do with your life
see her ugly face. start counting 5 years from today.
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nonye1234:
ah ah ah this Nigga is Hot but haven't found nobody to Bleep
see your life flying away like eye aparo
maybe you should help stop my life from flying away with the meat in between your legs.
just catch it
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Alexaonfleek: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2018
beardlessdude:
see her ugly face.
start counting 5 years from today.
funny enough I bet you're uglier than me.
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Nonye1234: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2018
beardlessdude:
maybe you should help stop my life from flying away with the meat in between your legs.
just catch it

words of a cursed womaniser
you belong in Salem!! where you'll be branded for what you are
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Coldkev17: 10:20pm On Feb 29
[quote] maybe you should help stop my life from flying away with the meat in between your legs.
just catch it [/quoteit's nearly six year, have you acheive your goal?
Re: I'm Giving Your Pûssy Assurance! by Johnwrite(m): 8:04am On Mar 10
Money assurance 😂😂

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Remove Cucumber From Woman's Belly After She Masturbated With It (VIDEO) / LEAK!!! Ghanaian Boy And His 19years Old Girlfriend Having Hot Sex / Stingy Girlfriends Everywhere, Should I Let This New One Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.