Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections (29112 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Corrinthians(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2018

“SERG hereby categorically place Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and any miscreant that buys into the poisonous ideology they promote that not only will election hold in the South-East but that people will also come out to exercise their voting rights without being molested.

KO. cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yeye Group. Ndigbo supports Tikudinho and Obidinho. Quote me when you use those names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Olatunji1929: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

NO going back on Biafra, igbos have come this close to a referendum, nothing can stop that now, No referendum, no election grin grin grin
no lefelendum no erection kanu will conduct refrendum by himself

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tomorrow one idiot wey hunger de worry go come dey sing BIAFRA for my head when Pple wey suppose carry am for head are all running to abokis. Rubbish set of Pple. See prominent men and women from abia are all buhari spokesman now and u want me to believe an average Igbo man gat ur interest in heart. Nonsense.

I will support Biafra the day the following start happening in Igbo land;
1. Brothers will start helping themselves.
2. Kinsmen will stop killing their fellow kinsmen and family members.
3. When my IBO aunties and uncles working in federal ministry start helping us and stop having d thought of "if I help him now,he will be bigger than me and my children"
4. Until when some Igbos stop discriminating their fellow igbos.
5. Until some fellows stop going outside south east to invest and bring the investment bk home.
6. Until igbos stop extorting themselves all in d name of trading. Eg. U go to north buy something #400 and come back here to sell it #2000. Later u wanna make me beliv we love ourselves.
7. Till something will be done abt our the alarming school fees being paid in both our federal and state universities even when northerners pay almost nothing...

This is why am always against BIAFRA... Am a pure anambra man. Ezigbo nwafor. Come and beat me cos I refuse to support rubbish meant for stomach infrastructure.

I have never seen an educated person doing well in life believing in this thrash. Check very well,those clamouring this are
1. Those that v had all opportunities to get wealthy in life BT hey misused the opportunity.
2. Illiterates mostly in market
3. Those old fellas who v finished their lives n v nothing more to loose if they die
4. Some poverty stricken fellows who v more than 8 children n stays in the village n keep blaming every sh!t on d nation

If none of this things I listed is done,then Biafra remains a pure joke to me. Rubbish.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by daygee12: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
I have 3 Question
1. Who created the group?
2. when was the group created?
3. who is the sponsor/Patron of the Group?

The way political groups are formed in naija is very hmmmm indeed
Kindly OBIdiently ask ATIKUlated people those questions.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by bettercreature(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
If you are a true IGBO son with Igbo blood in you, the first REFERENDUM IS TO VOTE MASSIVELY FOR ATIKU come 2019.....

.......then other things can follow....

Vote ATUKU-OBI for President.
Its their best opportunity!They need to have more people in strategic positions before they can think of fighting Nigeria or demand referendum
They must forget Kanu for now its very obvious he only cares about his dog not the people killed during the struggle

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Chyxki: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
I have 3 Question

Maybe it's a WhatsApp group... grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by DeBiafran: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Back to Daura is a project!

I am hardcore Biafran and hv no love or expectations for and from ATIKU

But the lifeless murderous cow MUST go meet his gay cows, who knows, with him, they will conceive finally.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by sirabu: 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu is our black Jesus......people of new Israel follow kanu and Biafra land will be yours Atikulooting and Obituary are the Romans that killed Jesus on the cross, don't vote but expect Lefelendum soonest to be conducted by UN,USA and Israeli Mossad.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Corrinthians(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
If you are a true IGBO son with Igbo blood in you, the first REFERENDUM IS TO VOTE MASSIVELY FOR ATIKU come 2019.....

.......then other things can follow....

Vote ATUKU-OBI for President.
No true igbo man would say this. On biafra igbos stand and fall! grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Corrinthians(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

NO going back on Biafra, igbos have come this close to a referendum, nothing can stop that now, No referendum, no election grin grin grin
End of discussion! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Fulmigati: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
The people will follow their hearts. All these groups can go cry.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Omo ode
Ezi ohia!

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by joe120120(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
murphyibiam15:
The South-East Renewal Group (SERG) has reacted to the position of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on the 2019 general elections.

The group said Kanu’s declaration that there will be no election in South eastern part of Nigeria, which he claimed to be ‘Biafra territory’, was a joke that shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Kanu, on Sunday finally opened up, since he resurfaced in Jerusalem, Israel.

In a broadcast on Sunday evening, Kanu vowed not to return to the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was standing trial before he left the country, describing Nigeria as a zoo.

In a broadcast via Radio Biafra, Kanu boasted, “IPOB will liberate Biafra and we will not take part in any election until we get a referendum and this is not negotiable, we will achieve this by every necessary means, we thank Israel for all the contributions they made to IPOB.”

Reacting to the controversial broadcast, Charles Mbani, National President of SERG in a statement  on Monday, said it was most unfortunate that Kanu was back to cause trouble for people of South-East of Nigeria, who have spent the last one year re-building confidence with their neighbours in their bid to repair the damages caused by him and his IPOB members.

SERG declared that Nnamdi Kanu, and the faction of IPOB that he leads, do not speak for the Igbo as a people.

He said, “His utterances are at variance with the belief of the people of the South-East Nigeria, who are cultured, have maximum regards for Nigerians of other ethnic stocks, believe in the unity of Nigeria while they continue to clamour for restructuring that will promote equity, respect constituted authority and institutions and will never descend low to the point of disparaging other human beings.

“The annals have recorded it that Nnamdi Kanu is a coward, who incited promising Igbo youths to throw away their lives literarily and figuratively. He threw the entire South-East into confusion and pocketed the money raised from suffering Igbo masses only for him to escape when the people had erroneously thought he had something in stock for them.

“It is the height of insult to the Igbo sensibility for him to think that putting up this charade from the Holy Land will fool Ndi Igbo another round. If he is broke and wants to use this latest performance to finance his drug addled life he should have a rethink and look for honest work to pay his own bills.

“We strongly believe that his desperation for money has made him team up with those that are out to frustrate the Igbo agenda and interest. We say this because it is curious that Kanu had hidden for so long as a common criminal only for him to turn up at a time when the political fortunes of the South East are improving with the nomination of one of our own, Mr. Peter Obi as a Vice Presidential candidate in next year’s election.

“SERG hereby categorically place Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and any miscreant that buys into the poisonous ideology they promote that not only will election hold in the South-East but that people will also come out to exercise their voting rights without being molested.

“Igbo will mobilize to ensure this chance is not lost, certainly not in this lifetime. On the other hand, at the end of the General Elections, which would hold everywhere in a united Nigeria, Kanu would have proven beyond doubt that he is a liar and an utter symbol of falsehood that is at best treated as a pariah.”

SERG further stressed that Igbo youths should be warned by this development, adding that nothing to be gained from supporting terrorist and separatist ideologies as the only region to have allowed that in the country is today full of regrets.

He added, “We should rather continue to support the federal government, irrespective of the ethnic group of the person that occupies the office. Igbo youths, leaders and organizations must also apologize to the Nigerian Army that was wrongly accused of killing Kanu when in reality the coward ran away from the country on his volition.”

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/10/igbo-group-dares-kanu-ipob-over-2019.html

I don't think anybody in anyway. in the world will want to face army with ordinary empty hand, NK did the needfull
Nigeria is in a mess,no law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by lagdmark(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

How can kanu in refugee camp issue instructions to free minded igbos, only foolish people will believe this scammer kanu.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
this KANU is so dumb i thank IGBO AND ITS MATURE BEHAVIOUR to redeem themselves from such a stupid individual like him that waste life of youths, cause Chaos in their political affair, and also resurrect now to create more confusion to their improving Political affair

NDI IGBO SHALL REIGN IN NIGERIA

God Bless Nigeria
GOD BLESS HAUSA
GOD BLESS YORUBA(my darling ethnic)
GOD BLESS IGBO

TOGETHER WE SHALL REIGN

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Anslemchiboy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
xscoffy:
Tomorrow one idiot wey hunger de worry go come dey sing BIAFRA for my head when Pple wey suppose carry am for head are all running to abokis. Rubbish set of Pple. See prominent men and women from abia are all buhari spokesman now and u want me to believe an average Igbo man gat ur interest in heart. Nonsense.

3. When my IBO aunties and uncles working in federal ministry start helping us and stop having d thought of "if I help him now,he will be bigger than me and my children"
5. Until some fellows stop going outside south east to invest and bring the investment bk home.
6. Until igbos stop extorting themselves all in d name of trading. Eg. U go to north buy something #400 and come back here to sell it #2000. Later u wanna make me beliv we love ourselves.
7. Till something will be done abt our the alarming school fees being paid in both our federal and state universities even when northerners pay almost nothing...

This is why am always against BIAFRA... Am a pure anambra man. Ezigbo nwafor. Come and beat me cos I refuse to support rubbish meant for stomach infrastructure.

If none of this things I listed is done,then Biafra remains a pure joke to me. Rubbish.
[color=#006600][/color]
I follow u for back gidigba
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by higherpower: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hahahahahhahahaha Hahahahahhahahaha ahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha

The annals have recorded it that Nnamdi Kanu is a coward, who incited promising Igbo youths to throw away their lives literarily and figuratively. He threw the entire South-East into confusion and pocketed the money raised from suffering Igbo masses only for him to escape when the people had erroneously thought he had something in stock for them.

“It is the height of insult to the Igbo sensibility for him to think that putting up this charade from the Holy Land will fool Ndi Igbo another round. If he is broke and wants to use this latest performance to finance his drug addled life he should have a rethink and look for honest work to pay his own bills.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Am creating our own group aswel. NPYM.( Nairaland political youth movement). I hereby, appoint myself as the group president

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by higherpower: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
I have 3 Question

4[b]. When will you have sense? [/b]

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Alzirida(f): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Every kingdom built by man has expirations date.
It over

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
TRASH coming from the zoogerian hungry political jobbers.
There will be no election in Bia4ra land QED!
I'm IPOBian but election must hold in Igboland. Sending Bubu back to Daura is a collective responsiblity

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by igwefivestar(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
murphyibiam15:
The South-East Renewal Group (SERG) has reacted to the position of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on the 2019 general elections.

The group said Kanu’s declaration that there will be no election in South eastern part of Nigeria, which he claimed to be ‘Biafra territory’, was a joke that shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Kanu, on Sunday finally opened up, since he resurfaced in Jerusalem, Israel.

In a broadcast on Sunday evening, Kanu vowed not to return to the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was standing trial before he left the country, describing Nigeria as a zoo.

In a broadcast via Radio Biafra, Kanu boasted, “IPOB will liberate Biafra and we will not take part in any election until we get a referendum and this is not negotiable, we will achieve this by every necessary means, we thank Israel for all the contributions they made to IPOB.”

Reacting to the controversial broadcast, Charles Mbani, National President of SERG in a statement  on Monday, said it was most unfortunate that Kanu was back to cause trouble for people of South-East of Nigeria, who have spent the last one year re-building confidence with their neighbours in their bid to repair the damages caused by him and his IPOB members.

SERG declared that Nnamdi Kanu, and the faction of IPOB that he leads, do not speak for the Igbo as a people.

He said, “His utterances are at variance with the belief of the people of the South-East Nigeria, who are cultured, have maximum regards for Nigerians of other ethnic stocks, believe in the unity of Nigeria while they continue to clamour for restructuring that will promote equity, respect constituted authority and institutions and will never descend low to the point of disparaging other human beings.

“The annals have recorded it that Nnamdi Kanu is a coward, who incited promising Igbo youths to throw away their lives literarily and figuratively. He threw the entire South-East into confusion and pocketed the money raised from suffering Igbo masses only for him to escape when the people had erroneously thought he had something in stock for them.

“We strongly believe that his desperation for money has made him team up with those that are out to frustrate the Igbo agenda and interest. We say this because it is curious that Kanu had hidden for so long as a common criminal only for him to turn up at a time when the political fortunes of the South East are improving with the nomination of one of our own, Mr. Peter Obi as a Vice Presidential candidate in next year’s election.

“Igbo will mobilize to ensure this chance is not lost, certainly not in this lifetime. On the other hand, at the end of the General Elections, which would hold everywhere in a united Nigeria, Kanu would have proven beyond doubt that he is a liar and an utter symbol of falsehood that is at best treated as a pariah.”

SERG further stressed that Igbo youths should be warned by this development, adding that nothing to be gained from supporting terrorist and separatist ideologies as the only region to have allowed that in the country is today full of regrets.

He added, “We should rather continue to support the federal government, irrespective of the ethnic group of the person that occupies the office. Igbo youths, leaders and organizations must also apologize to the Nigerian Army that was wrongly accused of killing Kanu when in reality the coward ran away from the country on his volition.”

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/10/igbo-group-dares-kanu-ipob-over-2019.html
Good, igbos are too gigantic to be controlled by one coward.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by 1x2x3: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I don't know this group but as an Igbo I support their stand.

In a very dull speech yesterday, the buffon called Nnamdi Kanu wailed sorrowfully about how he escaped and how soldiers killed his dog,Jack and he ended the speech will..."I will be back" when? Maybe he thinks that he is on a movie set.

To think that the activities n utterances of this "efulefu' led so many promising Igbo youths to their untimely grave between 2015-2017.

It will never be well with Nnamdi Kanu n his generation

When did the IPOB youths become promising?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
chiedu7:
We don't know this group.

We all know IPOB.

I am in support of IPOB but think we should vote 2019.

The Core North has a hatred for the igbos.

Before the Civil War listen to the sardauna of sokoto declared their dislike of the igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

The Core North is working to monopooize Nigeria.

That's why they have wiped out indigenes in pleatue state and renamed the towns

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/plateau-shocker-herdsmen-rename-communities-grabbed-indigenes/
Is Atifku a Southerner?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
xscoffy:

I have never seen an educated person doing well in life believing in this thrash. Check very well,those clamouring this are
1. Those that v had all opportunities to get wealthy in life BT hey misused the opportunity.
3. Those old fellas who v finished their lives n v nothing more to loose if they die
4. Some poverty stricken fellows who v more than 8 children n stays in the village n keep blaming every sh!t on d nation

Big boys sponsor Biafra's agitation (especially disporians) but it's the miscreants that use it as an opportunity to constitute nuisance.
IPOB's funding runs into millions of dollars(Billions of naira to be precise) but a few cabals around Nnamdi Kanu have access to it.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Emyluv27(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
It baffles me when I hear people of no worth an value calling Nnamdi Kanu a fool, caward, fraudster and several other derogatory names here just because they can't comprehend the dimension of his intelligence and wisdom... Anybody who hate NK does not like the truth and he is definitely a fraudster... It is only truth can keep a target like him moving alive and waxing stronger till today...

So all of you even made out you time to listen to his broadcast too?..

Shame on everyone of you who come here to talk against the bravest man of our time..

One thing stands sure, Nigeria has never experienced such uprightness and persistency in course... and after him there can never be any other like him even you and your generation..

What kept Nigeria in this condition today is only the fact that they hate the truth... but Nnamdi has pressed them down 2 tell them the truth by force that's why everyone is in panic.

Fools!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by KANUISALIVE: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu i know

Charles Mbani i don't know

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Lordofthewest(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lol..osu cowards have started fighting each other, afonjas sit back relax and enjoy the show

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by 1x2x3: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
xscoffy:

You gave yourself out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo / Opeyemi Falegan: UK Air Force Officer Offers To Train Amotekun Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.