Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections (29114 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Kahujadekadura: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
If you are a true IGBO son with Igbo blood in you, the first REFERENDUM IS TO VOTE MASSIVELY FOR ATIKU come 2019.....

.......then other things can follow....

Vote ATUKU-OBI for President.
Atiku that migrated to APC when Goodluck needed him most in order to win 2015 to implement d results of 2015 national convention; which is d power source of total restructuring has come back in 2019 to use restructuring as his main agenda.
Only d gullible ones like u can think dat Atiku can betray his follow Fulani man becos of u.
We are Kanuating come 2019 becos we are apolitical

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by OMNIVIRUS(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
movetoca:

I have 3 questions to ask you:
1). Is Nnamdi Kanu a fraud or not?
3). Is Nnamdi Kanu a Coke addict or not?
3). Is Nnamdi and Ipob a terrorist group or not?.
Nonsense people trying to make reasonable and hard-working igbos look like their drug addict Messiah.
are u questions rhetorical? Nevertheless I will answer.i
1. He appears to be
2. I have heard rumors but they're unconfirmed
3. IPOB were unfairly proscribed a terror group much to the disapproval of many, you inclusive.
now answer my own.

Who created SERG?
When Was it Created?
Who are or is their Patron/Sponsor
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Roger3D(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Afamed:

It has suddenly become National interest now. When he was creating chaos few months ago, he was a hero. God will not forgive you people.
Oga please read my post again and then quote me after that. Thank you
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Afamed: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hotfreezer:
I don laff taya for this thread.
The fight between Igbo groups is really hilarious.

That's to tell you the Igbos cry of marginalisation, when the narratives do not favour them.The same set of people attacking Kanu here were the same set of people hailing him few months ago when he was creating chaos every in the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by hermesprogidy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
xscoffy:
Tomorrow one idiot wey hunger de worry go come dey sing BIAFRA for my head when Pple wey suppose carry am for head are all running to abokis. Rubbish set of Pple. See prominent men and women from abia are all buhari spokesman now and u want me to believe an average Igbo man gat ur interest in heart. Nonsense.

I will support Biafra the day the following start happening in Igbo land;
1. Brothers will start helping themselves.
2. Kinsmen will stop killing their fellow kinsmen and family members.
3. When my IBO aunties and uncles working in federal ministry start helping us and stop having d thought of "if I help him now,he will be bigger than me and my children"
4. Until when some Igbos stop discriminating their fellow igbos.
5. Until some fellows stop going outside south east to invest and bring the investment bk home.
6. Until igbos stop extorting themselves all in d name of trading. Eg. U go to north buy something #400 and come back here to sell it #2000. Later u wanna make me beliv we love ourselves.
7. Till something will be done abt our the alarming school fees being paid in both our federal and state universities even when northerners pay almost nothing...

This is why am always against BIAFRA... Am a pure anambra man. Ezigbo nwafor. Come and beat me cos I refuse to support rubbish meant for stomach infrastructure.

I have never seen an educated person doing well in life believing in this thrash. Check very well,those clamouring this are
1. Those that v had all opportunities to get wealthy in life BT hey misused the opportunity.
2. Illiterates mostly in market
3. Those old fellas who v finished their lives n v nothing more to loose if they die
4. Some poverty stricken fellows who v more than 8 children n stays in the village n keep blaming every sh!t on d nation

If none of this things I listed is done,then Biafra remains a pure joke to me. Rubbish.
Words of Gold. Shallom.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by peterrenzel20: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
murphyibiam15:

only non igbos make this trashy statement BC they want us to lose in all fronts..

sadly for you guys igbos are in the 'know' now

��

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
If you are a true IGBO son with Igbo blood in you, the first REFERENDUM IS TO VOTE MASSIVELY FOR ATIKU come 2019.....

.......then other things can follow....

Vote ATUKU-OBI for President.

Suddenly it doesnt matter if atiku is from the north, another fulani man, a pioneer of buahri administration for 3yrs before decamping.
It only shows how confuse and aimless the igbos are, gej became naija president that did not turn bayelsa to small london, obj was president for 8yrs did that turn SW to paris ,yardua & buhari are from the north what transformation as happened in the north ,, neither will an igbo becoming president turn east to dubia overnight ... ATIKU can never become nigeria president not after how bad he looted, when the time come you all we see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by chiedu7: 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

Is Atifku a Southerner?

Adamawa na middle belt.

E pain you?
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by mbos: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
instead of begging they are daring..

they should remember that IPOB does not need to call for sit at home that day it already a work free day.

non will show up

35million members in SE and SS

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by PHILipu1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
chiedu7:

Adamawa na middle belt.

E pain you?
lol.
Brainwashed fool don't even know the zone Anambra belong to.

It is a pity
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Emyluv27:
[s]It baffles me when I hear people of no worth an value calling Nnamdi Kanu a fool, caward, fraudster and several other derogatory names here just because they can't comprehend the dimension of his intelligence and wisdom... Anybody who hate NK does not like the truth and he is definitely a fraudster... It is only truth can keep a target like him moving alive and waxing stronger till today...

So all of you even made out you time to listen to his broadcast too?..

Shame on everyone of you who come here to talk against the bravest man of our time..

One thing stands sure, Nigeria has never experienced such uprightness and persistency in course... and after him there can never be any other like him even you and your generation..

What kept Nigeria in this condition today is only the fact that they hate the truth... but Nnamdi has pressed them down 2 tell them the truth by force that's why everyone is in panic.

Fools!![/s]
TRASH

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Jesusgirl92(f): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
mbos:
instead of begging they are daring..

they should remember that IPOB does not need to call for sit at home that day it already a work free day.

non will show up

35million members in SE and SS
I guess the 35 million members called u personally to tell you this.... What a joke!
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Komu1048(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I don't know this group but as an Igbo I support their stand.

In a very dull speech yesterday, the buffon called Nnamdi Kanu wailed sorrowfully about how he escaped and how soldiers killed his dog,Jack and he ended the speech will..."I will be back" when? Maybe he thinks that he is on a movie set.

To think that the activities n utterances of this "efulefu' led so many promising Igbo youths to their untimely grave between 2015-2017.

It will never be well with Nnamdi Kanu n his generation

He led gullible igbo youth to their death not promising Igbo youth. The promising Igbo youth are all over the world raising Nigeria flag higher, they don't have time for pupu.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by murphyibiam15(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Only PDP addicted persons like u that failed to know that the structure of Nig can never favours d south east even is an Igbo man is to be president. Again why should I go on voting when Igbo politicians don't care about me.
Before u quote me as an Afonja, I am from Umueri in Anambraeast local govt. Ogbu Umueri to be precise, residing in Onitsha.
I am Kanuating come 2019
Afonja is umuleri ...now get lost
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Kahujadekadura: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
murphyibiam15:

Afonja is umuleri ...now get lost
Pls we have change our name from umuleri to umueri.
Pls note that.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Ejjis(m): 6:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chai, now i truly believe what ojukwu said that without igbo no Nigeria...

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by revolt(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
TRASH coming from the zoogerian hungry political jobbers.
There will be no election in Bia4ra land QED!
oga you will have to leave o ...coa illiterates cannot vome and be dragging all of us back... as a nwafor u can go to otammiri and boycott ur ipob eco election. If them born una well come and stop us from atikulating. This is what buhari and APC plan on doing to divide atiku votes in his strong hold. Introduce chaos, use you fools while the security agencies turn a blind eye so our votes are impeded. Then they'll finally rig the election. Thunder fire anybody that will act stupidly in a way to keep buhari in power.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by murphyibiam15(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
. Pls we have change our name from umuleri to umueri. Pls note that.
Afonja fvck off
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
Where has he been all dis while?
Why coming out now we are very happy that the next VP will be from the SE?
APC is playing a very dangerous politics dey save and store him bcoz dey know the Igbos want something big
Assuming PDP did not choose Obi as vp dey wouldn’t have released dat bastard while I pity those fool who are still following him
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by chiedu7: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
PHILipu1:

lol.
Brainwashed fool don't even know the zone Anambra belong to.

It is a pity

MOD Rule 2
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
revolt:
oga you will have to leave o ...coa illiterates cannot vome and be dragging all of us back... as a nwafor u can go to otammiri and boycott ur ipob eco election. If them born una well come and stop us from atikulating. This is what buhari and APC plan on doing to divide atiku votes in his strong hold. Introduce chaos, use you fools while the security agencies turn a blind eye so our votes are impeded. Then they'll finally rig the election. Thunder fire anybody that will act stupidly in a way to keep buhari in power.
If you were among the fools that voted buhari in, just know that it is also you fools utmost duty to see if you can vote him out (which is impossible) just leave IPOB out of it because they were not there when you eediots foolishly voted buhari in thinking that he is a Messiah that will turn a dollar into a naira and IPOB is not suppose to help you in voting buhari out.
The people you see as illiterates are more intelligent and knowledgeable than you that is why they're always ahead of you in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=DonCandido post=72315718][/quote]

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mrsimplexvi:
this was the stupid statement that made most Igbo's not to vote 2015.. keep that Biafra one side abeg.. I be Igbo too, but if u continue this statement and buhari enters der again come 2019 na still me and u go suffer m
Are you sure you are Igbo?? I doubt because real Igbos thinks outside the box.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by revolt(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
If you were among the fools that voted buhari in, just know that it is also you fools utmost duty to see if you can vote him out (which is impossible) just leave IPOB out of it because they were not there when you eediots foolishly voted buhari in thinking that he is a Messiah that will turn a dollar into a naira and IPOB is not suppose to help you in voting buhari out.
The people you see as illiterates are more intelligent and knowledgeable than you that is why they're always ahead of you in reasoning.
ewu Biafra..even if I was an slowpoke I would NVR support the dullard. It was because of the non participation in elections by people like me this goat won it in 2915. So now I'm not sitting down like that any more. So for anybody to still be telling us not to participate is an ediot.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
revolt:
ewu Biafra..even if I was an slowpoke I would NVR support the dullard. It was because of the non participation in elections by people like me this goat won it in 2915. So now I'm not sitting down like that any more. So for anybody to still be telling us not to participate is an ediot.
Aturu zoogeria! You really think that you can vote out the Dullard with your useless PVC??
Ekiti and osun indigenes went to vote with their PVC but what happened??
Cameroonians has been voting with their PVCs but Paul biya their president is going back for his 7th tenure.
Thunder scatter any ediot that want Bia4rans to remain in this contraption.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by DonCandido(f): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=enemybulldozer post=72324717][/quote]

All hail the commander in -chief-of Utopia!
Brain dead dotards everywhere you go
What a waste of space!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
DonCandido:

All hail the commander in -chief-of Utopia!

Brain dead dotards everywhere you go

What a waste of space!
All hail the commander in chief of ndi iberibe!

Brain dead goons everywhere in NL.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by DonCandido(f): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
All hail the commander in chief of ndi iberibe!

Brain dead goons everywhere in NL.

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=DonCandido post=72327844][/quote]

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by DonCandido(f): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Aturu zoogeria! You really think that you can vote out the Dullard with your useless PVC??
Ekiti and osun indigenes went to vote with their PVC but what happened??
Cameroonians has been voting with their PVCs but Paul biya their president is going back for his 7th tenure.
Thunder scatter any ediot that want Bia4rans to remain in this contraption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opeyemi Falegan: UK Air Force Officer Offers To Train Amotekun Operatives / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.