Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections (29113 Views)

Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' / Ango Abdullahi Meets Obasanjo Over 2019 Polls, Killings / Obasanjo Meets Adebanjo, Dosumu, Other Yoruba Leaders Over 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I don't know this group but as an Igbo I support their stand.

In a very dull speech yesterday, the buffon called Nnamdi Kanu wailed sorrowfully about how he escaped and how soldiers killed his dog,Jack and he ended the speech will..."I will be back" when? Maybe he thinks that he is on a movie set.

To think that the activities n utterances of this "efulefu' led so many promising Igbo youths to their untimely grave between 2015-2017.

It will never be well with Nnamdi Kanu n his generation

The youth aren't complaining.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Big boys sponsor Biafra's agitation (especially disporians) but it's the miscreants that use it as an opportunity to constitute nuisance.
IPOB's funding runs into millions of dollars(Billions of naira to be precise) but a few cabals around Nnamdi Kanu have access to it.

And our conscience is so dead to allow what happened before that lead to death to happen again
Take a look at most of them vomiting thrash online,they are always in there comfort zones barking and most of them.v not travelled for once. Come to river state and see how an ikwerre man sees an IBO man. This Pple believing all this sh!ts suorises me....

The country is so bad but Biafra is d least to our solution. When this is actualized now,come and see pure greed and even this eastern senators in house will come bk again to get into politics.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
1x2x3:

You gave yourself out.

Allow me handle it kid. Its my problem
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by 1x2x3: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
xscoffy:

Allow me handle it kid. Its my problem

If its your problem then handle it in your bedsitter.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by movetoca: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
I have 3 Question
1. Who created the group?
2. when was the group created?
3. who is the sponsor/Patron of the Group?

The way political groups are formed in naija is very hmmmm indeed
I have 3 questions to ask you:
1). Is Nnamdi Kanu a fraud or not?
3). Is Nnamdi Kanu a Coke addict or not?
3). Is Nnamdi and Ipob a terrorist group or not?.
Nonsense people trying to make reasonable and hard-working igbos look like their drug addict Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by movetoca: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I don't know this group but as an Igbo I support their stand.

In a very dull speech yesterday, the buffon called Nnamdi Kanu wailed sorrowfully about how he escaped and how soldiers killed his dog,Jack and he ended the speech will..."I will be back" when? Maybe he thinks that he is on a movie set.

To think that the activities n utterances of this "efulefu' led so many promising Igbo youths to their untimely grave between 2015-2017.

It will never be well with Nnamdi Kanu n his generation
Very insensitive and selfish prick. I know a tailor in Aba that lost his life during python dance because of that imbec!le and his followers. For how long will one idiota keep risking the lives of Igbo youths for their own selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
If you do no referendum no election. ..your businesses and interests will suffer because of not voting..when will the referendum come? ?Ndigbo be wise this time around. ..
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by movetoca: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Corrinthians:
See finishing! grin grin

Cc: Modath, CilicMarin, Buterflyle0.
I have always told you that majority of Igbos despise that albino deeply. They will keep exposing him for the criminal he is.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Mrsimplexvi: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
TRASH coming from the zoogerian hungry political jobbers.
There will be no election in Bia4ra land QED!
this was the stupid statement that made most Igbo's not to vote 2015.. keep that Biafra one side abeg.. I be Igbo too, but if u continue this statement and buhari enters der again come 2019 na still me and u go suffer m
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by sleek214(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
kanu is a nitwit
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by movetoca: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
CilicMarin:

Like For Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Our Fulani Son

Share For Nnamdi Kanu, an Osu from Umuahia
Why do you like to trouble Ipob boys? Hahahaha
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by fokusmind: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
Who are they? Can they mobilize any crowd?
Kanu has spoken....no election in Biafra land. Period
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by billyG(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
murphyibiam15:
The South-East Renewal Group (SERG) has reacted to the position of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on the 2019 general elections.

The group said Kanu’s declaration that there will be no election in South eastern part of Nigeria, which he claimed to be ‘Biafra territory’, was a joke that shouldn’t be taken seriously. No more oo

Kanu, on Sunday finally opened up, since he resurfaced in Jerusalem, Israel.

In a broadcast on Sunday evening, Kanu vowed not to return to the Federal High Court in Abuja, where he was standing trial before he left the country, describing Nigeria as a zoo.

In a broadcast via Radio Biafra, Kanu boasted, “IPOB will liberate Biafra and we will not take part in any election until we get a referendum and this is not negotiable, we will achieve this by every necessary means, we thank Israel for all the contributions they made to IPOB.”

Reacting to the controversial broadcast, Charles Mbani, National President of SERG in a statement  on Monday, said it was most unfortunate that Kanu was back to cause trouble for people of South-East of Nigeria, who have spent the last one year re-building confidence with their neighbours in their bid to repair the damages caused by him and his IPOB members.

SERG declared that Nnamdi Kanu, and the faction of IPOB that he leads, do not speak for the Igbo as a people.

He said, “His utterances are at variance with the belief of the people of the South-East Nigeria, who are cultured, have maximum regards for Nigerians of other ethnic stocks, believe in the unity of Nigeria while they continue to clamour for restructuring that will promote equity, respect constituted authority and institutions and will never descend low to the point of disparaging other human beings.

“The annals have recorded it that Nnamdi Kanu is a coward, who incited promising Igbo youths to throw away their lives literarily and figuratively. He threw the entire South-East into confusion and pocketed the money raised from suffering Igbo masses only for him to escape when the people had erroneously thought he had something in stock for them.

“It is the height of insult to the Igbo sensibility for him to think that putting up this charade from the Holy Land will fool Ndi Igbo another round. If he is broke and wants to use this latest performance to finance his drug addled life he should have a rethink and look for honest work to pay his own bills.

“We strongly believe that his desperation for money has made him team up with those that are out to frustrate the Igbo agenda and interest. We say this because it is curious that Kanu had hidden for so long as a common criminal only for him to turn up at a time when the political fortunes of the South East are improving with the nomination of one of our own, Mr. Peter Obi as a Vice Presidential candidate in next year’s election.

“SERG hereby categorically place Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and any miscreant that buys into the poisonous ideology they promote that not only will election hold in the South-East but that people will also come out to exercise their voting rights without being molested.

“Igbo will mobilize to ensure this chance is not lost, certainly not in this lifetime. On the other hand, at the end of the General Elections, which would hold everywhere in a united Nigeria, Kanu would have proven beyond doubt that he is a liar and an utter symbol of falsehood that is at best treated as a pariah.”

SERG further stressed that Igbo youths should be warned by this development, adding that nothing to be gained from supporting terrorist and separatist ideologies as the only region to have allowed that in the country is today full of regrets.

He added, “We should rather continue to support the federal government, irrespective of the ethnic group of the person that occupies the office. Igbo youths, leaders and organizations must also apologize to the Nigerian Army that was wrongly accused of killing Kanu when in reality the coward ran away from the country on his volition.”

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2018/10/igbo-group-dares-kanu-ipob-over-2019.html
.....The Coward ran away from d country on his volition.Y did he hide away this long after Ipob has finished mourning his demise d coward appear from d mud again?Hiaa!
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Buterflyle0: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
movetoca:

I have always told you that majority of Igbos despise that albino deeply. They will keep exposing him for the criminal he is.

Ignorance is obviously bliss for you
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by MYHUBBY: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
I will bookmark all these threads after 2019 election for all Igbo to read grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by billyG(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Auladimeji1 post=72313070][/quote]
How comes Pmb can make ppl laugh like a hyena,how?
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
But why are most Igbos unstable?

They readily accuse others of what is clearly their own problem.

They call Yorubas Fulani Slaves, now they are virtually worshipping another Fulani. He is now their saviour.
They call Yoruba betrayers yet the speed with which they have betrayed and discarded the ideals of the Dilector for Atiku makes Usain Bolt jealous.

They have shown themselves highly unstable, that one would keep asking what in God's heaven they want!
They have started licking Atiku's balls nw and Kanu can go to blazes for all they care.

If Atiku loses the lection next year, will they port back to Dilector?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by billyG(m): 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
D fg need to contact mossad to eliminate that EFULEFU yellow bellied monkey.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by DonCandido(f): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
enemybulldozer:
TRASH coming from the zoogerian hungry political jobbers.
There will be no election in Bia4ra land QED!

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Dollabiz: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by DonCandido(f): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Ask Google

so...... ........... ................................... wicked.

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by movetoca: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ignorance is obviously bliss for you
Are you the jack Kanu was crying for?
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by DonCandido(f): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

When the same Kanu was disturbing Buhari, he was a hero, a freedom fighter, now disturbing Atiku's interest, he is a loser grin grin
What goes around they say comes around. Biafra is about to die a natural death

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by kingsclass: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
If you are a true IGBO son with Igbo blood in you, the first REFERENDUM IS TO VOTE MASSIVELY FOR ATIKU come 2019.....

.......then other things can follow....

Vote ATUKU-OBI for President.

I totally agree with you.
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by chukwuibuipob: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Piglets dares PIG..CONFUSED PIPU
Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Kahujadekadura: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
murphyibiam15:

only non igbos make this trashy statement BC they want us to lose in all fronts..

sadly for you guys igbos are in the 'know' now
Only PDP addicted persons like u that failed to know that the structure of Nig can never favours d south east even is an Igbo man is to be president. Again why should I go on voting when Igbo politicians don't care about me.
Before u quote me as an Afonja, I am from Umueri in Anambraeast local govt. Ogbu Umueri to be precise, residing in Onitsha.
I am Kanuating come 2019

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Afamed: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
murphyibiam15:

it would have even been better if KANU was wasted like the others that died instead of bringing more deaths to his village people again, ...If any python dance should occur again they should just restrict it in his village and use them for the sacrifice..

in Atiku/Obi we stand
The same Nigeria you had early referred to as Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Kahujadekadura: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
murphyibiam15:

it would have even been better if KANU was wasted like the others that died instead of bringing more deaths to his village people again, ...If any python dance should occur again they should just restrict it in his village and use them for the sacrifice..

in Atiku/Obi we stand
Thunder fire ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Kahujadekadura: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
gratiaeo:
I'm Igbo, true Biafran but Nnamdi Kanu is a f.ool. big one for that
Pls say u are an Igbo and a true PDP fan not Biafran. For no one can serve two masters at a time

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections by Afamed: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Roger3D:
If that coward terrorist dares set foot on Nigerian soil ever again the government should just eliminate him once and for all in the interest of national security. Also it is pertinent that the 3 surties who stood for him ought to forfeit the N300 million to the FG in addition to serving a jail term of no less than 6 months in accordance with the law. We cant have a group of miscreants holding the country to ransome
It has suddenly become National interest now. When he was creating chaos few months ago, he was a hero. God will not forgive you people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo / Opeyemi Falegan: UK Air Force Officer Offers To Train Amotekun Operatives / Accept Islam & Resign - Boko-Haram To GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.