Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake (32766 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / I Regret Ever Joining Apc, I Wish I Had Listened To Nnamdi Kanu, - Gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by forgiveness: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Mrblaster:
The earlier you realized dapo won't win come next year the better for you. Have you heard how he was disgraced last week at itoku market in abeokuta? He came to campaign for those market women which none of them acknowledged his presence. He would be voted for in his ijebu domains and not other parts of Ogun. Ogun central and ogun west are going the GNI direction. Shikena...

Will Amosun saboteur his party for his vendetta agenda?

Well, he has reached the crossroads of his political career. We shall see what shall become of him.

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by forgiveness: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

have you ever seen any oju-ode oba festival turned violent like this before? In the days when business men and technocrats were invited, we all know how those ended well. Now a sitting governor wasn't even present as an indigene of the land while you went to bring a politician that his political stand was very controversial at that time. Shey he has seen what he bargained for? How many top ogun state billionaires did you see there this year like before?

All Ogun state billionaires are in Ijebu. Was any absent?

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by BabaRamota1980: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tareq1105:

That's not the reason.

When Gbenga Daniel wanted Yewa person to succeed him Egbas didn't allow it.

Ogun State is divided into two political blocs for producing Governor and Deputy.

One, Egba / Egbado now Yewa. ( Segun Osoba 2003, Ibikunle Amosun 2019 both Egbas)

Two, Ijebu / Remo. (Bisi Onabanjo 1983 Ijebu, Gbenga Daniel 2011 Remo).

The Egbas (and not the Ijebus / Remos) have been robbing the Yewas the opportunity to be Governor.

If Yewa is allowed to be governor, it will mean 16years of Egba / Yewa.

You may want to ask that it should be on senatorial district.

It's not so in Ogun State.

As said earlier, Ogun State has 4 Divisions (already broken down into 2 political groups) each division has a Paramount Ruler.

Amosun was just trying to be stubborn because he thought his closeness to Buhari will change anything.

Amosun took the chances of Yewa.

Im sure Amosun will in future want to run for Presidency. If as a State Executive he couldnt resolve conflict at home without running to Abuja, can we expect him in position of President to have the competency to resolve national conflicts without appealing to UN?

This guy fall my hand big time. People should appreciate what Jagaban deals with in Lagos and capability to contain and resolve issues at state and local level.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by Agbotikuyor007(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
i stand with Oshomole

3 Likes

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by bluecircle470: 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Tinubu don show this one pepper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by SojiCash(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
kay7:

He took Egba Kings.

His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adetona, The Awujale of Ijebu Land will not join this type of mission. He is a Royal Father to the core. Non-patisan! Hail Awujale

Ogbagba Agbaotewole kabiyesiooooooo grin
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by humberjade: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
forgiveness:

Will Amosun saboteur his party for his vendetta agenda?

Well, he has reached the crossroads of his political career. We shall see what shall become of him.

I hope u know Amosun's and d presidential elections holds 1st before d guber...let's see how Amosun plays it sha...alot can happen
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by forgiveness: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
humberjade:

I hope u know Amosun's and d presidential elections holds 1st before d guber...let's see how Amosun plays it sha...alot can happen

Well, I don't see Buhari loosing hence the need for him to support the party.
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by humberjade: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
forgiveness:

Well, I don't see Buhari loosing hence the need for him to support the party.

Let's wait and see
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by ykalhaji(m): 4:26am On Oct 23, 2018
Effibecky:
What’s the unnecessary ruse all about? PDP is going to win the election in the state anyway? APC had shot itself in the foot by failing to put its house in order. A house divided against itself shall not stand. It’s downfall will be colossal. Too many disgruntled individuals in apc across the nation

PDP cannot win any governorship election in the SW in 2019, although the presidential election will be different.
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by WisdomFlakes: 5:25am On Oct 23, 2018
I think the headline of this thread is misleading because in the true sense Buhari is putting Oshiomhole under a lot of pressure to change the result to favour Amosun's candidate. I strongly believe Akinlade will end up as the APC candidate to fly the party flag because Amosun is deploying every means (including blackmail) to see to that.

Oshiomhole's plan was to try to make sure that the governors don't end up shutting out other stakeholders of the party in their states by gobbling up and imposing all the candidates at the state level, but Buhari feels he needs these governors (whom are already sytlishly threatening to dump him in the upcoming election) so Oshiomhole will have no choice than to do the wishes of the governors in the end. That is how it will play out in the end, you watch.

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by dyydxx: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
I think the headline of this thread is misleading because in the true sense Buhari is putting Oshiomhole under a lot of pressure to change the result to favour Amosun's candidate. I strongly believe Akinlade will end up as the APC candidate to fly the party flag because Amosun is deploying every means (including blackmail) to see to that.

Oshiomhole's plan was to try to make sure that the governors don't end up shutting out other stakeholders of the party in their states by gobbling up and imposing all the candidates at the state level, but Buhari feels he needs these governors (whom are already sytlishly threatening to dump him in the upcoming election) so Oshiomhole will have no choice than to do the wishes of the governors in the end. That is how it will play out in the end, you watch.

I think Dapo's ship has sailed already at this point. it can't be changed anymore. They have accomodated Amosun, he got his senatorial ticket. In politics you win some and you lose some.
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by WisdomFlakes: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2018
dyydxx:

I think Dapo's ship has sailed already at this point. it can't be changed anymore. They have accomodated Amosun, he got his senatorial ticket. In politics you win some and you lose some.

Your eye will soon clear. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2018
Tareq1105:

That's not the reason.

When Gbenga Daniel wanted Yewa person to succeed him Egbas didn't allow it.

Ogun State is divided into two political blocs for producing Governor and Deputy.

One, Egba / Egbado now Yewa. ( Segun Osoba 2003, Ibikunle Amosun 2019 both Egbas)

Two, Ijebu / Remo. (Bisi Onabanjo 1983 Ijebu, Gbenga Daniel 2011 Remo).

The Egbas (and not the Ijebus / Remos) have been robbing the Yewas the opportunity to be Governor.

If Yewa is allowed to be governor, it will mean 16years of Egba / Yewa.

You may want to ask that it should be on senatorial district.

It's not so in Ogun State.

As said earlier, Ogun State has 4 Divisions (already broken down into 2 political groups) each division has a Paramount Ruler.

Amosun was just trying to be stubborn because he thought his closeness to Buhari will change anything.

Amosun took the chances of Yewa.
Wasn't it the same amosun that brought ogd in 2003? He wasn't greedy then abi. Ogun has no political blocs ogbeni. Where are you getting your trash from? What of the aworis and the eguns that forms ogun west district? Ijebus hasn't been a good ally to ogun politics. All you want is your own state which you never get and that is still what gives you unbridled hatred toward egbas because they owns abeokuta, the state capital. Your Awujale openly show his detest for the egbas which has made him to be relegated to his palace. If egbas were bad as you claimed, ogd wouldn't have become a governor in 2013. We have nothing to lose in abeokuta if dapo becomes a governor but he won't smell the seat. If you live here you will know already he's not winning. Both egbas and yewas are now on the same front to ensure an emergence of a yewa governor. It's either GNI or any other yewa candidate. How dapo will win still amazes me. I've been into politics since the era of osoba. I supported ogd in 2013 and backed out when I got dissatisfied with his govt. All politicians are the same anyways but the reality is dapo won't win 2019. God will see us through then but please make sure you copy this post somewhere for reference.

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2018
forgiveness:

All Ogun state billionaires are in Ijebu. Was any absent?
. ALL OGUN STATE BILLIONAIRES ARE IN IJEBU? DID YOU JUST SAY THIS OGBENI? HAVE YOU HEARD OF BOLU AKIN OLUGBADE WHO OWNS 12 ROLLS ROYCE? HAVE YOU HEARD OF OLOWO BAFF? ONE THING ABOUT IJEBUS IS THAT YOU MAKE TOO MUCH OF MOUTHS. STOP BEING GULLIBLE, DON'T DECEIVE PEOPLE PLEASE. YOU HAVE YOUR BILLIONAIRES THOUGH BUT SAYING ALL BILLIONAIRES ARE IN IJEBU SAYS MUCH ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION.
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by forgiveness: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Mrblaster:
. ALL OGUN STATE BILLIONAIRES ARE IN IJEBU? DID YOU JUST SAY THIS OGBENI? HAVE YOU HEARD OF BOLU AKIN OLUGBADE WHO OWNS 12 ROLLS ROYCE? HAVE YOU HEARD OF OLOWO BAFF? ONE THING ABOUT IJEBUS IS THAT YOU MAKE TOO MUCH OF MOUTHS. STOP BEING GULLIBLE, DON'T DECEIVE PEOPLE PLEASE. YOU HAVE YOUR BILLIONAIRES THOUGH BUT SAYING ALL BILLIONAIRES ARE IN IJEBU SAYS MUCH ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION.

I know Bolu and the rest but I know they not Billionaires in dollars. grin
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2018
forgiveness:

I know Bolu and the rest but I know they not Billionaires in dollars. grin
I leave you to your ignorance.
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by dyydxx: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Your eye will soon clear. Mark my words.

I'm not the one visiting Abuja every week grin grin grin

Dapo's ship has sailed. We await what amosun will do next

1 Like

Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by forgiveness: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mrblaster:
I leave you to your ignorance.

Hahahaha! I can tell you all Naira billionaires in Ogun state because I don use am debate for here before. grin

Fola Adeola is another Naira billionaire. grin
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by forgiveness: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
dyydxx:

I'm not the one visiting Abuja every week grin grin grin

Dapo's ship has sailed. We await what amosun will do next

Hahahaha! grin
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by EmirAbj: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Amosun The Greatest Looser
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! I can tell you all Naira billionaires in Ogun state because I don use am debate for here before. grin

Fola Adeola is another Naira billionaire. grin
List dollar billionaires living in Ijebu Land. Usd billionaires, I'm waiting.
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by forgiveness: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mrblaster:
List dollar billionaires living in Ijebu Land. Usd billionaires, I'm waiting.

Living in? Hahahaha! grin Kolewerk! grin

But those who are dollars billionaires

Mike Adenuga
Oba Otudeko
Femi Otedola
Folorunsho Alakija
Bayo Ogunlesi
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
forgiveness:

Living in? Hahahaha! grin Kolewerk! grin

But those who are dollars billionaires

Mike Adenuga
Oba Otudeko
Femi Otedola
Folorunsho Alakija
Bayo Ogunlesi
Sorry which school did you attend please because I'm very confused here. Otedola and Alakija from Lagos are now from ijebu and besides those you listed above, only adenuga have his money in dollars(billions) others are in millions and they don't even live in ijebu. Please don't quite me again abeg. I can stand your mediocrity.
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by zoboizee: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Epe, Ibeju lekki, & Ikorodu are ijebu land though they are in Lagos. Ijebuland spread down to lagos from Ogun State. Alakija is Ikorodu. Otedola is Epe. Lot of Lagosians are of Ijebu & Egba Origin. But mostly Ijebu.
WWWen.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijebu_Kingdom
Re: Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake by forgiveness: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mrblaster:
Sorry which school did you attend please because I'm very confused here. Otedola and Alakija from Lagos are now from ijebu and besides those you listed above, only adenuga have his money in dollars(billions) others are in millions and they don't even live in ijebu. Please don't quite me again abeg. I can stand your mediocrity.

We are talking about Ijebu here not Lagos or Ogun state. Understand debate and stop deviating.

Well, Oba Otudeko is worth $750m as at 2017. Ogunlesi, hmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Distinction Between Niger Delta, South South And "Niger Delta" / Niger Bans Rice Export To Nigeria Following Closure Of Nigeria’s Borders / Kaduna Repatriates 3,000 Almajiris, Shuts Down Beggars’ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.