Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out (663 Views)

Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude / I Tried Asking A Girl Out Again And Guess What / At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out by ICEKING95(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
I'm a very shy guy that does not believe in asking out a girl that z already in a relationship out or telling her I love her even if she gives me signal. I dnt fancy the idea of breaking another guys relationship. until I met her, she z just what I seek for. but she is in a relationship and she has given me slight signs that she fancies me. I dnt know what to do. I v tried avoiding her but I CNT any advice or thought on this
Re: Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out by lastclaire4(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
ICEKING95:
I'm a very shy guy that does not believe in asking out a girl that z already in a relationship out or telling her I love her even if she gives me signal. I dnt fancy the idea of breaking another guys relationship. until I met her, she z just what I seek for. but she is in a relationship and she has given me slight signs that she fancies me. I dnt know what to do. I v tried avoiding her but I CNT any advice or thought on this

She is not yet married to the guy. Except she is now engaged. If not, nothing stops you. In as much as she is not made to accept at gun point then I see nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out by ICEKING95(m): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
thanks bro. u v a point. but I'm kinda afraid of losing our friendship if she says no...u know friendship changes
Re: Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out by CreepyBlackpool: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
A wise Frenchman once said
'Qu'es que tu a fait pendant le vacance' or something cheesy
in english, if you want something you have to take it

a girl belongs to everyone and to no one.

If you want her, take her.
You will still lose her to another guy. And that one will still lose her to her husband.
It's a heartbreaking but necessary cycle

1 Like

Re: Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out by OneCorner: 1:14am On Oct 23, 2018
Derez a wise saying in China which says
我以为眼睛接触会导致传播
Meaning: Pikin wey talk say hin mama no go sleepno go see eye sleep too

Only d wise will understand
Re: Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out by DextrousDavid(m): 1:48am On Oct 23, 2018
A girl is in a relationshp nd u wanna take her frm her B.f?
Just av in mind that if u succeed another Guy's gona take her frm u too. - Mr Karma.

Re: Asking A Girl In A Relationship Out by ICEKING95(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2018
h.mmm...what's ur advice

(1) (Reply)

9 Sure Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You / How It Ended Between Davido And A Girl He Insult Ugly And Fat / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Her Boyfriend's Bestie Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.