Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC (38810 Views)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Set for Sentencing May 5th / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Set For Governoship Race Comes 2023 / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by mabaz(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=Biingoo post=72332521]Selfish man!![/quote

They are all the same
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by tuniski: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2018
IamAtikulate:
He should defect and be declared enemy Ndi Igbo. He has grievances, but you don't expect us to hand VP ticket to a man Buhari is battling to nail.

Peter Obi is being too lazy to liking. He visited Okezia and Ugwuanyi without visitning Umehia and Ekweremmadu. He should know every single votes matter. He doesn't expect Atiku to be doing the run around for him
It is The handiwork of apc Ekweremadu is Going nowhere.

His name has been submitted for senate and the closing date elapsed!
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by NonsoWow: 6:44am On Oct 23, 2018
One thing is certain; if he decamps, his governor Ugwuanyi will also join him. Those guys are like 5 & 6. But how will APC give them tickets now that the primaries have been concluded?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by SimplePlan34: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Hg
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by jetroolowole(m): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Still thinking of what to do with this space
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by CanineOfJackal: 6:47am On Oct 23, 2018
sarrki:
Mynd44 And lalasticlala

Please I will like my thread I created 2 year ago to make front page once it becomes reality

I said Pmb will get the greatest support from southeast and south south

Ekweremadu is gunning for senate president
I will bring up your post where you called Ekwrremadu a theif

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by sunsewa16: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
He should go and die in oshomole voice, close to two decades he has been the Senate what benefits has he brought to his state and region in general, not minding he has taken the seat as his traditional inheritance, will I say is greed or fear of efcc since that is trending route to safety.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by israelmao(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Taking such decision will be the greatest regret of your life and mark my words.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by nikz(f): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Fighting and defection everywhere...... It's election time aggrieved persons will definitely defect so it's not new.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by madridsta007(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
sarrki:
Mynd44 And lalasticlala

Please I will like my thread I created 2 year ago to make front page once it becomes reality

Operation Python Dance.

Just like the Biafran Genocide which is commemorated every year, the Igbos never forget. Never, ever. That’s why they are powerful storytellers.

Keep deluding yourself.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
kahal29:

My able Mod, if this is a lie why has Ekweremadu and his media aides not come out openly to deny or refute the defection news? Mind you this started since last week and small small is gaining ground..... Yet no word from his camp? Is he using the defection as a negotiation tool? Just wondering my able Mod.... What do you think?
if he defect he might not be going to the Senate since primary has already been concluded . I don't expect the person that won apc primary to step down for him. he has more to lose than pdp
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by IamAtikulate: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2018
tuniski:

It is The handiwork of apc Ekweremadu is Going nowhere.

His name has been submitted for senate and the closing date elapsed!
This must be true?

Because I am aware that Ugwuanyi and Ekweremmadu were the two top chieftains that were opposing Umahi and Ikpeazu who later retracted.

Sun Newspaper is a zombie paper.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by fareed69(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Valro:
At this point in time, we don't care who defects to APC or not.
We are more focused on the project ahead.
#Backtodaura#

In your dreams

better wake up from your slumber.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Otsam(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=72332279]Mynd44 And lalasticlala

Ekweremadu is gunning for senate president [/quote

You are right, buhari may get the support, but ekweremadu will later become senate president of d shehu sannis. ]
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by klax(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2018
He can go and join apc so what does he expected? You take bullet because of pdp what do you want Fayose and Wike to say? Ekweremadu stop being selfish remove self in your service to the nation this has be all you thieves problem you are all after your ego first before the people you are serving.

Ekeremadu pack your load and go probably apc has promised you ministerial position as they used to do better go and ask Shehu Sanni and Omisore and if you think you will receive Akpabio treatment bro you might get it wrong.

This is why I respect that old man of Lagos Chief Olabode George despite all the odds, insults etc the old man still remain in his party pdp and vowed to quit politics than to jump fence for whatever reason this is a real man not all you cowards jumping around pls Ekeremadu go beside what have you done for the East in your miserable 8 years as deputy speaker? Go abeg.

Every rat and mole threatening pdp will pay for this and that bro pdp will pay for nothing the highest that can happen is they will loose come 2019 and it's not the end of the world either apc like it or not it will vacate Aso Rock one good day or one bad day so what is the f u c k I n g threat about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Biingoo:
Selfish man!!

Who called him selfish when they were battling for the soul of the party?
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2018
What is happening to akpabio will happen to ekweremadu if he dare defects... plus his political build up will collapse.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by cooldipo(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2018
We know they will welcome him and drop his case file
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by lastmanstandn(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2018
I have said this before on here, defections in Nigeria are never about the constituents citizens. They are almost always about the individuals. Stop worrying yourselves over who becomes what. Their tribes and ethnic identities do not correlate with their performance in office.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by fasterwell(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2018
SpaceTour:
Ekweremmadu is a sore looser. He is worthless in SE. His anger is because a more qualified Peter Obi was chosen as VP ahead of him.
Peter Obi more qualified?

How?

AS THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE PETER OBI WAS A FAILURE.

OBIANO FIRST TENURE WAS FAR BETTER THAN OBI'S 8 YEARS

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Otsam(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2018
Islie:
does he believe he can be senate president.....

what about Akpabio's.....isn't he gunning for the same thing
this people and yeye

Don't worry let him fall for d dangling carrot. Both him n akpabio will soon realize what shehu sanni and d likes are going through
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Shampoo77: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2018
When is he defecting? Now or later? Before or after the general elections? If now and before the general elections then in which party? APC or PDP? From all available information his names was submitted by PDP as their candidate so who will he contest as APC candidate when date of submission of names has since past? This story is dead on arrival so come up with another story.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by NonsoWow: 6:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Lajet:
I dey pity Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu because once he dump PDP will he lose next year election because APC is not existing in Enugu state
You are not informed. Ekweremadu is very popular with his people in enugu state. He is just like Akpabio. He will win with any party. Ekweremadu and Ugwuanyi are the only people keeping PDP alive in Enugu state. Many prominent politicians in that state are already in APC. My concern is how APC will give him ticket now that the primaries are over?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by DonCortino: 6:59am On Oct 23, 2018
sarrki:
Mynd44 And lalasticlala

He is no more corrupt abi? cheesy
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by seunmsg(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2018
NonsoWow:
One thing is certain; if he decamps, his governor Ugwuanyi will also join him. Those guys are like 5 & 6. But how will APC give them tickets now that the primaries have been concluded?

APC candidates will be pressured to voluntarily withdraw their candidature for them. Substitution is still allowed till November.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by klax(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Xda59:

Who called him selfish when they were battling for the soul of the party?

So as a leader he can't be patient? He can't take his cool to iron out issues? He can't just overlook things and move on with his party? Is defection or given up the right thing for an enduring man?

He should go quick in fact he should leave pdp right now at this hour. Greedy man.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Maxymilliano(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Let the interest of the people be first. That is why i don't like the way ibo plays their politics ...
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by sugarmarine4luv(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2018
if he likes make he defect or not, all we Nigerians know is that APC is going back to the pit of hell it came from simple
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2018
Hmm

2 Shares

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by NonsoWow: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2018
seunmsg:

APC candidates will be pressured to voluntarily withdraw their candidature for them. Substitution is still allowed till November.
Substitution is allowed till november? That's nice. PDP has just lost another state in the southeast.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Maket: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2018
sarrki:
Mynd44 And lalasticlala

Then, there will be problem in the Camp of APC because Akpabio wants the position too. But, it is going to favour Ekweremadu since we have National party chairman from south south.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Kenturkey048(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2018
SpaceTour:
Ekweremmadu is a sore looser. He is worthless in SE. His anger is because a more qualified Peter Obi was chosen as VP ahead of him.
u are very correct..
greed all over the hearth of this mofos called politicians.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / 'Hakika Islamic' Emerges - Nigerian Army / President Buhari Hosts Senators At His Daura Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.