Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC (39054 Views)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Set for Sentencing May 5th / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Set For Governoship Race Comes 2023 / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by sofat(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
Rumor monger. You stay somewhere in Akure and type this trash and posted here because you have cheap Glo data abi.
...and you are in the swamp of Delta state dreaming it's a rumor. This was how you said Akpabio defection was a lie until it became a reality. You better join the moving train and don't be left behind.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Cheeryfeet:

you people just stay where you are and be talking nonsense. Some body that tarred the road all around him and even extended to Ebonyi State and you are here making noise. Do I blame you. Loosing Ikeoha will be a major oversight for PDP generally and SE if particular. No let me vex for you o

I was born and brought up in Enugu state.. I know what I am saying my guy.. dont let politicians deceive you while they cart away monies abroad that was meant for you and I.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by chuckjonesbaba(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2018
okenwaa:

Shataaap dia..

Where do you know he's from?

Just be typing whatever cocoyam puts in your empty skull.

Guy I grew up in Enugu.. no cocoyam in my head.. I am O42 for life. That maga is from Aninri.. I am not and will never involved in Nigeria politics. You should STFU as well..
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by CilicMarin: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

From Orji Uzo Kalu's Sun newspaper?

Fake News.

Sorry oo grin grin grin

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:

And you've been supporting him since 2015.

Lol.. I don't support any of these politicians. They are all corrupt and heartless leaches. Let us open our eyes and at least wake up to the fact about the amount of money spent to run the Senate while our hospitals are cess pools.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by rockcitie: 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
And once he joins APC, his sins will be washed away just like Akpabio & your EFCC will stop investigating him abi? Shame on all APC supporters. You guys have made a mockery of yourselves.

sarrki
post=72332279:

Mynd44 And lalasticlala

Please I will like my thread I created 2 year ago to make front page once it becomes reality

I said Pmb will get the greatest support from southeast and south south

Ekweremadu is gunning for senate president
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by rockcitie: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
You're suddenly excited about Ekweremmadu. I laff at you. The same person you guys have been shouting he's corrupt cuz he's in PDP.

APC & hypocrisy na 5 & 6.

sarrki:

E pain am

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by tuniski: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

You are mixing up Submission of names with Substitution of names. Google up INEC Guidelines 2019 and come back...
He can't be covered by this cos he has already been Submitted as PDP senatorial candidate in Enugu.

Double submission is not same as substitution!
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by okenwaa(m): 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

Guy I grew up in Enugu.. no cocoyam in my head.. I am O42 for life. That maga is from Aninri.. I am not and will never involved in Nigeria politics. You should STFU as well..

Ewu...

I served in Mpu his village,,not even from there........but there's no bad road in Aninri LG headquarters,Mpu where he's from,Okpanku,Oduma,Nenwe etc..

He brought good roads there and many other things he's doing for his constituency. I saw the love they have for him there.

You could easily be lynched by saying this rubbish u just said now close to Aninri.

Mumu people everywia.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

You are a Big liar! Can you point out one single road leading to Ekweremmadu's village that is bad..

Guy this man has been in the Senate for a long time. I was in his village sometime in 2010, and the road was so bad, no electricity the beer we drank was hot not even cold. The store keeper I went to buy cold beer was serving from a cooler filled with water. She lamented that no electricity except in his mansion. This road now built was because Ugwuanyi and the other senators intervened and if you check it out it might just lead directly from his place while ignoring other towns and constituencies around.. I advise you to not worry yourself unnecessarily about these politicians. We are just being governed by money mongers and vampires.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Mysselff2: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
senatordave1:

[s]For now,its rumors till he defects.like i said atiku's fall will start from the ss/se.its better for the east to divide their votes and leverage on it to succeed buhari in 2023[/s].

Back to sender. HOLY GHOOOST FIIIIIIRE

Buhari will not rule Nigeria beyond May 28 2019

ATIKULATE ISSA GOAL

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
okenwaa:

Ewu...

I served in Mpu his village,,not even from there........but there's no bad road in Aninri LG headquarters,Mpu where he's from,Okpanku,Oduma,Nenwe etc..

He brought good roads there and many other things he's doing for his constituency. I saw the love they have for him there.

You could easily be lynched by saying this rubbish u just said now close to Aninri.

Mumu people everywia.

Anu ohia.. uturu gbapia gi anya.. if their are good roads it must have been done recently.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by CilicMarin: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
tuniski:

He can't be covered by this cos he has already been Submitted as PDP senatorial candidate in Enugu.

Double submission is not same as substitution!

It shows you don't know anything about the electoral law. Good day!
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by JudasNaCarrot: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
sofat:
...and you are in the swamp of Delta state dreaming it's a rumor. This was how you said Akpabio defection was a lie until it became a reality. You better join the moving train and don't be left behind.
Moving train indeed!

Apc moving train that cannot move more than 90km/h in this millennium..... is that one a train?

You guys will be flushed out definitely by 2019.....hope you won't cry then.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Slayedchick: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bad energy stay far away.
kahal29:
Barring any last minute change, Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu will dump Nigeria’s major opposition party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Daily Sun gathered that Ekweremadu has been involved in high-level negotiations with the top echelon of the APC, “because he was aggrieved about the way he has been treated since Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki defected to the PDP.

“What is, however, unclear is the position the APC will give him upon defection.

A source said Ekweremadu’s defection “is just in a matter of days.”

This will be another major defection after Saraki and former minority leader, Godswill Akpabio, defected from the APC and PDP, respectively.

It was also gathered that “Ekweremadu was not happy with the way he was used and dumped by the PDP.”

A chieftain of the APC from the South East had earlier said: “Look at the way they treated Ekweremadu. When all of them left, Ekweremadu remained to fight for the survival of this party. How many of them would have resisted the temptation not to defect in the face of the intimidation, harassment, prosecution, and persecution meted out on him.

“As a person, he had nothing to lose if he had defected then. In fact, he had everything to gain. He probably would have been the Senate president because he was offered the slot. Then, when you people now return, you feel that people who had helped this party to survive did not matter, again, simply because you got a presidential ticket. Also, even Saraki knows that if the DSP had not been loyal, they would have gotten at him (Saraki) long ago.

“All the trials Ekweremadu was put through were all because of Saraki. But, when it was the turn of Saraki to be there for him, he failed him and as we speak, how many days is this after the primary. Atiku is yet to call DSP. You don’t treat a man who has been taking bullets on you people’s behalf like that. Well, I wish them and PDP well, but, they should know that action begets reaction and they will pay the price for this mistreatment of people, who labored for the party during the toughest time. And, if Ekweremadu leaves, we will hold these people responsible,” he stated.

http://sunnewsonline.com/2019-ekweremadu-to-dump-pdp-for-apc/
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by okenwaa(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

Anu ohia.. uturu gbapia gi anya.. if their are good roads it must have been done recently.

Smallie waaa....u no get talk.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by tuniski: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

Pele!
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by senatordave1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Mysselff2:

Back to sender. HOLY GHOOOST FIIIIIIRE

Buhari will not rule Nigeria beyond May 28 2019

ATIKULATE ISSA GOAL
Own goal i believe
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by senatordave1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

Empty guy,just trying to console himself.substitution elapses november 10

1 Like

Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
okenwaa:

Smallie waaa....u no get talk.
Lol.. anyways nothing concen me with Nigeria again. That ship has sailed. Good luck to you guys still there..
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by jogojogo: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
sarrki:

Ooooh why you say this?

Ow can it be a ruse

A real patriot that loves Nigeria will go for Pmb any day any time

Buhari is a gooooooooal

Sai Buhari

Buhari is clumsy
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sorry oo grin grin grin

Another very fake news...gringringrin.

Or didn't u see the word "may"??

Ekweremmadu is well aware that he will automatically become 100% hated n irrelevant if he decamps to APC.
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by duwdu: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Islie:
does he believe he can be senate president.....

what about Akpabio's.....isn't he gunning for the same thing
this people and yeye

Ah, it's so easy to overlook this scenario!

P34c3
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by Mysselff2: 4:29am On Oct 24, 2018
senatordave1:

Own goal i believe

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like you, but you are wrong my friend
Re: 2019: Ekweremadu Set To Dump PDP For APC by HillsBlaze(m): 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
princdebola201:
novice, if ekweremadu leaves the gov will also decamp with majority of lawmakers it means enugu is now apc state.
the falsehood of apc doesnt have place in igboland is stale. currently apc has more than 3 lamakers in south east .

Professional, I hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Douye Diri On Supreme Court Judgement / Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets / PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.