Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) (1397 Views)

Help Me Suggest A Palliative Remedy For Great Sexual Energy / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 23, 2018
have you ever dreamt of waking up in the morning to see busty nûde women walking up and down in your mansion.

like 7 or 8.
some trying to fix some breakfast, others twerking to please your "not so clear" eye view. while some massaging you with their hands while letting out sweet words from their feminine lips "handsome wake up, its time for work, don't be late".

there's pûssy everywhere and breast now look like a casual something.

oh yeah, you try to flashback and you remember you got really drunk last night and took these bisshes to your mansion to fûck sense into their toliet hole, screaming and moaning everywhere.

this is the vision of every perfectly normal man.

and I will get here one day, probably 10 years from now, when I'm well financially established.

well, wakeup, its all a dream. go hustle money first.

1 Like

Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Olifiz(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2018
Really this early morning?? Why not dream on the hustle first
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by TheOdd1sOut: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2018
beardlessdude:
have you ever dreamt of waking up in the morning to see busty nûde women walking up and down in your mansion.

like 7 or 8.
some trying to fix some breakfast, others twerking to please your "not so clear" eye view. while some massaging you with their hands while letting out sweet words from their feminine lips "handsome wake up, its time for work, don't be late".

there's pûssy everywhere and breast now look like a casual something.

oh yeah, you try to flashback and you remember you got really drunk last night and took these bisshes to your mansion to fûck sense into their toliet hole, screaming and moaning everywhere.

this is the vision of every perfectly normal man.

and I will get here one day, probably 10 years from now, when I'm well financially established.

well, wakeup, its all a dream. go hustle money first.
op, wait lemme check the time first
Its 6:30 am.
Its six, freaking thirty in the morning and the first thing you did is to login on nl and talk about ass and bonbbies?
Your head needs oiling tongue

1 Like

Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Olifiz:
Really this early morning?? Why not dream on the hustle first
shutup flash.
what made you click the thread if your dreaming of ur hustle
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
op, lemme check the time
Its 6:30 am.
Its six, freaking thirty in the morning and the first thing you did is to login on nl and talk about ass and bonbbies?
Your head needs oiling
our heads all need oiling, take God for the natural Toto oil.
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:32am On Oct 23, 2018
This Morning
just negodu

1 Like

Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by TheOdd1sOut: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2018
OMNIVIRUS:
This Morning

just negodu
lol
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by TheOdd1sOut: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2018
beardlessdude:
our heads all need oiling, take God for the natural Toto oil.
your head need common sense oil and a tablet called sense2000.
You've got some seriously misplaced priorities.
Use money to make money.
Not to carry women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Olifiz(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2018
beardlessdude:
shutup flash.
what made you click the thread if your dreaming of ur hustle

I tot the topic was goin to be educative or with positive information but no....well it just confirms the level u are right now. Anyways I have staffs I need to attend to right now. Have a good day
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
your head need common sense oil and a tablet called sense2000.
You've got some seriously misplaced priorities.
Use money to make money.
Not to carry women
what if the money yapa dey throway, like 30 billion.

wait, I forget say u be gay sef sorry Sir
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Olifiz:

I tot the topic was goin to be educative or with positive information but no....well it just confirms the level u are right now. Anyways I have staffs I need to attend to right now. Have a good day
why would u be having such tots this early morning?
you saw "sexual energy" and u still tot it was educative shey?
continue.
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Olifiz(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
beardlessdude:
why would u be having such tots this early morning?
you saw "sexual energy" and u still tot it was educative shey?
continue.

Yes it should be educative. Well thank God n thank you for acknowledging the fact that u posted trash. Since u just confirmed and asked why I tot ur post should be educative. “Is this how low u want to put urself this early morning?” Well ur problem sha. I remove my hands enjoy ur uneducative n useless post. grin cheesy cool
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by TheOdd1sOut: 6:54am On Oct 23, 2018
beardlessdude:
what if the money yapa dey throway, like 30 billion.

wait, I forget say u be gay sef sorry Sir
I ain't gay bro tongue
Let that stick into your thick skull tongue
Anyways, change your mentality
Its bad
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
I ain't gay bro tongue Let that stick into your thick skull tongue Anyways, change your mentality Its bad
ok
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2018
Olifiz:

Yes it should be educative. Well thank God n thank you for acknowledging the fact that u posted trash. Since u just confirmed and asked why I tot ur post should be educative. “Is this how low u want to put urself this early morning?” Well ur problem sha. I remove my hands enjoy ur uneducative n useless post. grin cheesy cool
OK
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by TheOdd1sOut: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2018
beardlessdude:
ok
see your life?

Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
see your life?
gay
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by TheOdd1sOut: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2018
beardlessdude:
gay
Lol...
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Lol...
OK
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by kollinzgee(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2018
Bros this your dream fit no come true coz na God they bless hustle.
Re: My Definition Of The Perfect Mornings (Sexual Energy) by zakulevica: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2018
that first line just got me

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Bonny Men / Slay Queen Dating A Monkey Because She Doesn’t Want Broken Heart / The Lekki Club (erotica BDSM Novel On Okadabooks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.