Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,442 members, 7,843,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211164 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2008
kuwena:

Stress-o! angry

Just take am easy bro, e go beta, walahi! In fakt, e don better! cool

Anniwil:

All naijas in this thread,i dey hail o!!!,i need support from u guys,NLNG just contacted a colleague of mine for aptitude tests on 22nd for the position of Electrical Officer advertised recently,abeg could u guys give me the 411 for the tests,as in what it involves,the time frame and any necessary specifics,sorry to change the rhythm of the discussion just like that.God bless y'all!!!

Anniwil, how ur name come resemble aniffy name like so? u get the copyright so? Anyways, i no sabi abt the aptitude test for electrical officers but i guess u av to prepare for aptitude test na especially engineering test (since u applied for an engineering position) abi wetin u feel? Anybody with info fit help the broda out! cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2008
kenosky:

Anniwil, how your name come resemble aniffy name like so? u get the copyright so?

Me sef dey wonder grin

@ Anniwil

I think the engineers will be in a better position to help you out. The 1st stage of the last exercie that was done was actually managed by WAEC (i think. . .). I don't know if they will use them again. . . No wahala. . . just stay tuned on this thread.

kuwena:

Stress-o! angry

tongue cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Anniwil(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2008
well 10nx guys !i still dey wait th specifics sha!!! but e be like say i go carry aniffy go panel o!!i bin get the copyriight for that name O!
aniffy4eva:

Me sef dey wonder grin

@ Anniwil

I think the engineers will be in a better position to help you out. The 1st stage of the last exercie that was done was actually managed by WAEC (i think. . .). I don't know if they will use them again. . . No wahala. . . just stay tuned on this thread.

tongue cheesy

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2008
Anniwil, I think you need to try a lot of math problems, to sharpen your math skills. Then you may play some of these technical games, which have to do with shapes, and arrangements of numbers and all that. Just keep practising technical stuff and math, and leave the rest to God. I think engineering tests are like that a good number of times. And pray to be lucky too. Kenosky, am I right? Afterall, I'm not an engineer myself.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2008
u wan make them arrest u be so o Shocked Na imprisonable offence be that o- ARSON! I sure say u just dey tear your mouth!!

Bros. Na u get mouth pass, no fear,

4 my side if i hear "boosa!" omo na tear, oooo, if u hear sound u still dey live oo, i be one very sharp guy,

"but Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away"
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2008
Anniwil:

well 10nx guys !i still dey wait th specifics sha!!! but e be like say i go carry aniffy go panel o!!i bin get the copyriight for that name O!

carry "who" go panel grin

Wey Basil Omiyi number sef? grin Bros. . . how Shell nah? wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 12:04am On Apr 13, 2008
stannesi, no surprise say sometymz u go hear 'gbosa' when u don cross over to the other side. Oyinbo man talk am say 'He who fights and rus away lives to fight another day'. So if anybody dey delude say them believe u brave because u ddnt run, na im b say u don dive air be that o! Sometimes, its even braver to run away afterall na who survive war na im be hero- d ones wey die na 'fallen heroes' cool

Wait o, Didi Omiyi still dey that way? If to say im dey i sure say Anniwil no go feature for this way! cool Aniffy, na who get the rights to the name between the two of una! Aniffy, nice job on ur blog- i visited 'opium'- keep it up bro

kuwena, thanx for the tips wey u give the guy- i believe they ll go a long way in helping him- walahi!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2008
Nna meen, these days, na just to dey try forget the difficulties of life na im I dey try do-o! Because if man carry de reality of life for im head, na die be dat-o! Chei. Na wa for naija-o!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2008
AlfaPrime, what's the latest on Zimbabwe? Last I heard, there was to be a meeting of Southern African nations. Did Mugabe attend?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Anniwil(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2008
kuwena:

Anniwil, I think you need to try a lot of math problems, to sharpen your math skills. Then you may play some of these technical games, which have to do with shapes, and arrangements of numbers and all that. Just keep practising technical stuff and math, and leave the rest to God. I think engineering tests are like that a good number of times. And pray to be lucky too. Kenosky, am I right? Afterall, I'm not an engineer myself.
Omo! thanks man i'll do just that.

stannesi:

Bros. Na u get mouth pass, no fear,

4 my side if i hear "boosa!" omo na tear, oooo, if u hear sound u still dey live oo, i be one very sharp guy,

"but Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away"

nna bros SPDC dey o! e don tey wey i hear the man name sef,i no know weda im still dey naija,meanwhile we dey wait may the program finish may SPDC talk beta.Well work oga!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Anniwil(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2008
aniffy4eva:

carry "who" go panel grin

Wey Basil Omiyi number sef? grin Bros. . . how Shell nah? wink

bros SPDC dey o!!we just dey wait may dm talk beta,as per Oga Basil,u sure say that man dey naija sef?i no dey even too hear abt am,na Mutiu na im dey reign na.una well work o!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2008
kuwena, na wa for oda countries too o. Mbeki yarn say no crisis for Zimbabwe after them meeting for South Africa and this morning, There was talk of a recount of votes in about 23 constituencies (imagine! results have not even been released o). My broda, just follow life softly, we go get there!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2008
stannesi, no surprise say sometymz u go hear 'gbosa' when u don cross over to the other side. Oyinbo man talk am say 'He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day'. So if anybody dey delude say them believe u brave because u ddnt run, na im b say u don dive air be that o! Sometimes, its even braver to run away afterall na who survive war na im be hero- d ones wey die na 'fallen heroes'

u didnt get d wisecrack "but Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away"

it means that, guys like me that took-off (run) without looking back na coward, but dose that didnt run, TO ME dey are even bigger cowards because dey were afraid to run, but people will call them brave because dey didnt run, lol
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2008
@Kuwena,

Kennosky's last post captures the recent developments about the Zimbabwe situation. You can't expect a group of African despots not to cover up for one of their own, but we expect that soonest, Mugabe will have no option but to shamefully give way for the true winner of the election to emerge. I think the greatest good so far was even that they couldn't rig the election results to favour him from the start. It would have sounded like the empty whinning of a loser if he had been initially declared winner only for the opposition MDC to claim rigging., As it stands now, the whole world knows the truth. It's only a matter of time and appropriate application of pressure.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by topssy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2008
Hi guys,checkout my site www.destinyndreamz.co.uk
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2008
wink
Hey guyz, I havent been quite myself lately, this month too shall pass cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2008

wow. wat does ur site do? cos i lacked interest when i opened it, very unattractive
i almost got blind, no hard feelings man, just being honest. work on ur interface,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:35am On Apr 14, 2008
stannesi:

u didnt get d wisecrack "but Some have been thought brave because they were afraid to run away"

it means that, guys like me that took-off (run) without looking back na coward, but dose that didnt run, TO ME dey are even bigger cowards because dey were afraid to run, but people will call them brave because dey didnt run, lol

ddnt know u were a wise ass na! How i for take c the rzn in regarding people who were afraid to run away brave? Bro, fear has too effects on people. In the first instance, it provides the adrenaline that fear fear dudes like u need to cut out, On the other hand it freezes/numbs the senses of still oda fear fear people like u tongue so that they cant run but the person considered brave probably stayed back and fought though i still yarn say 'he who fights and runs away lives to fight anoda day' not the stannesi who runs away without even a fight tongue Which other day u think say u go get opportunity to fight again na? cool

JISIDAISY:

wink
Hey guys, I havent been quite myself lately, this month too shall pass cool

Sorry about dear! U ll be fine, u hear? Just take am easy with all doz targets issues!

topssy:

bro, go peddle ur trade elsewhere, u hear? angry

[size=13pt]aniffy, anniwil, alfaprime, kuwena, Jisi et al., I wish u guyz a wonderful week ahead! Welcome to anoda new day! Tekia y'all[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by daverreal: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hi brothers!I just got an information from the general forum that Nlng has started calling for the recently published vacancy for Electrical Officers.Pls does any one in the house have some contrary version to this notice.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by skeelo: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2008
[size=38pt]HI GUYS
I AV BEEN O AWOL FOR SOMETIME NOW, NO B MY FAILT BUT E GO BETTER
E BE LIKE SAY THE HOUSE DON DEY FULL AGAIN
CHEERS[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Anniwil(m): 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2008
daverreal:

Hi brothers!I just got an information from the general forum that Nlng has started calling for the recently published vacancy for Electrical Officers.Please does any one in the house have some contrary version to this notice.
bros it's for real u shouldn't be seeking a contrary version,the tests are on 22nd,at Eko Hotel n Suites,me i still dey wait their IV sha!!.God dey!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2008
JISIDAISY:

wink
Hey guys, I havent been quite myself lately, this month too shall pass cool

So sorry to hear this, my dear. Let me sing this song to inspire you.

When peace like a river attendeth my way
When sorrows like sea billows roll
Whatever my lot, Thou hast thought me to say
It is well, it is well with my soul.

Be strong, Jisi!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2008
ddnt know u were a wise ass na! How i for take c the rzn in regarding people who were afraid to run away brave? Huh Bro, fear has too effects on people. In the first instance, it provides the adrenaline that fear fear dudes like u need to cut out, On the other hand it freezes/numbs the senses of still oda fear fear people like u Tongue so that they can't run but the person considered brave probably stayed back and fought though i still yarn say 'he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day' not the stannesi who runs away without even a fight Tongue Which other day u think say u go get opportunity to fight again na? Huh Cool

Ken, guy let me be ooo, i resemble James bond "Die another day", which fight i won fight, run to safety and live long. oo
"If God wanted us to be brave, why did he give us legs?", lol grin Anoter crack, a joke man no criticize me ooo, just havin fun

kuwena u dey try, oo nice track, hw can i get it,
u said "it is well wit my soul" "instead of "it is well wit our soul" Amen, don't be selfish

Hey guys, I havent been quite myself lately, this month too shall pass Cool

"Be yourself is about the worst advice you can give to some people"
be glad your not yourself, because sometimes being yourself kinda of sucks, so tell me who hav been lately??

Cheer up! and sing along wit us, "it's well wit our soul" d song is tight,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2008
stannesi:

Ken, guy let me be ooo, i resemble James bond "Die another day", which fight i won fight, run to safety and live long. oo
"If God wanted us to be brave, why did he give us legs?", lol grin Anoter crack, a joke man no criticize me ooo, just havin fun

stannesi, i dey feel u- y did u think God gave u hands if no b to fight sometimes? fear fear! tongue

"Be yourself is about the worst advice you can give to some people"
be glad your not yourself, because sometimes being yourself kind of of sucks, so tell me who hav been lately??

Cheer up! and sing along wit us, "it's well wit our soul" d song is tight,

stannesi, i don conclude say ur own craze pass me, pak, opoks, adrianny and pgm (luminaries who once blazed the trail on this thread) own all joined 2geda. I feel u, abeg when u get kuwena album, just try forward am to mi- i go send u address l8r
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2008
daverreal:

Hi brothers!I just got an information from the general forum that Nlng has started calling for the recently published vacancy for Electrical Officers.Please does any one in the house have some contrary version to this notice.

anniwil don anwer ur questions na- just watch and pray, dats all u can do and check at the address u used!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2008
skeelo:

[size=38pt]HI GUYS
I AV BEEN O AWOL FOR SOMETIME NOW, NO B MY FAILT

u well? whose fault is it?[/size]

[

quote]BUT E GO BETTER
E BE LIKE SAY THE HOUSE DON DEY FULL AGAIN
CHEERS[/size]

u feel say your absence go cramp our style? You no reach na!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2008
kuwena bro, howz work? Thanx for those soul lifting words from that great song for sista Jisi- may the lord strengthen her in this trying times (hope she''ll allow him in?). The words from another great song are as follows

Into my heart, into my heart
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus
come into today
come into stay
come into my heart, Lord Jesus,
Amen!

Jisi, it therefore behoves u to invite to come and sort u out! R u willing?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2008
stannesi, i dey feel u- y did u think God gave u hands if no b to fight sometimes? fear fear! Tongue

Omo, ken. my own hands na to support my legs jump high fence ooo, na u know,

if u no get hand if u dey tear, person go fit hold back oo, but since hand dey na only ur shit go tear comot 4 ur body, oo

he be like say u sabi punch wella
abi u wan make i open new net program PPP "Pay Per Punch, " 4 boxers like u, tongue

"The idea is to die young as late as possible" be healthy man, no fight ooo, u go turn out like ma guy oo "Ali"
as u get mouth na so him own be, when ur mate go still dey run tins wit chicks @ grandchildren age, lol
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2008
omo, na wa ooo, is this now a Music room. so u guys are launching and album , cool , cool
"NLNG - Cheer Jisi!!" by Ksquare (K2) (Kenosky & Kuwena), lol, dedicated to Jisi Daisy, lol

"Is this not d same girl wey throw una bill"

let me cheer u up in ma own?
What is difference between man and Superman?
Ans: Man wears underwear under the trouser and superman wears it over the trouser.

Just try to laugh, lol its healthy, grin

and answr this crazy quest. "Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?"
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2008
stannesi:

omo, na wa ooo, is this now a Music room. so u guys are launching and album , cool , cool
"NLNG - Cheer Jisi!!" by Ksquare (K2) (Kenosky & Kuwena), lol, dedicated to Jisi Daisy, lol

"Is this not d same girl wey throw una bill"

u don involve urself too o, na u go b our manager cos u just named the album 'Is this not the same girl?' U r a genius bro tongue

and answr this crazy quest. "Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister?"

Thank God u sabi say na krazie question, maybe u should try getting in touch with Rev king, Clifford Orji or even skeelo- dey might be able to better educate u on the issues. But sha, shey the kol neva enter ur blood too far? shocked A MAN WEY DON DIE CAN ONLY MARRY HIM WIDOW SISTER IF DEM JAM FOR YONDER! cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2008
cheesy You guys will be the death of me. LOL!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2008
Thanx 4 makin me your damager, by d time i'm through wit u guys, all Nairaland chicks go dey IM una like crazy, lol tongue

KEN d boxer i figured that is "It is easy to be brave from a safe distance."

kuwena:

cheesy You guys will be the death of me. LOL!

"We are all dead men on leave" so, if u die man u go go start work, ooo. eithr in heaven or hell, na u know which side u get your leave. i know my own ooo, so its best u enjoy your leave as long as possible

Ken u be genius now, see hw u clear d questn, me gone no sabi d asnwer, lol
guys "Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.