Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211378 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2008
Fresh air! Lots of it.

AlfaPrime, I was misunderstood by you.

I beg to shut up and not discuss this particular issue further.

Sometimes I run away with my ideas.

No need to fear.

All is well.

And April is coming to an end. wink

Soon.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2008
kuwena d great! no worry, d year don almost end! wait o- how far with that ya VISA stuff na? u no even yarn us how far again?

alfa, no vex- i ddnt mean to come out sounding like a teacher, its well sha!

opoks, run away well well u hear?

aniffy, jisi et al., how una dey?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 6:33am On Apr 25, 2008
Good success in your Exams Kenosky,

Guyz I am back talk to u all llater today.

Peace
Re: Which Way Nlng? by luvpetval(f): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2008
Hi,
I greet everyboby here, I need peoples help am looking for job with my Diploma in Computer Science Certificate.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2008
Thanx Jisi, though my exam was yesterday- how u dey? Thank God its friday and pls do av a great weekend y'all. ciao
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2008
kuwena:

Fresh air! Lots of it.

AlfaPrime, I was misunderstood by you.

I beg to shut up and not discuss this particular issue further.

Sometimes I run away with my ideas.

No need to fear.

All is well

Good.
No harm meant, anyway! cool

@Tommyex
Pardon my delayed felicitations. Congrats on your new phase. To God be all the Glory. While we all realise that a man's worth is never dependent on where he works or what he earns, it's still in order to celebrate successes and achievements such as this. CONGRATS again. Wishing U the very best in NLNG

@Kennosky
U sound quite indifferent about how U performed in the exam. I guess U smashed the papers. Receive my congrats, too!

@Thread.
It's a good weekend starting out. Wishing everyone the very best. Let's keep safe as we work and play. Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2008
kenosky:

Thanx Jisi, though my exam was yesterday- how u dey? Thank God its friday and please do av a great weekend y'all. ciao

Good luck with your exams.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2008
well, 2 b honest d examz was tough (as exams should be) but mi self dey tough na! and tough times never last but tough people do! Happy weekend to all man
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
I once got to read a story. I think it was sent to me by one of these Yahoo groups or so. The story told of a teacher. The teacher asked her students to each write a lovely thing about their classmates. They all did. The story went that through that simple exercise, every student got to appreciate for the first time that he or she was loved by the class. Many years later, the story continued, one of the students (by now a grown man) died. A good number of his classmates, and the teacher went. When they were dressing the corpse, they found the sheet of paper on which one of the students had earlier written nice things about the now dead man. The dead man's father explained that that sheet of paper had been the man's favourite while he was alive. He had been touched by the nice things his classmates had written about him, and he had never lost the sheet.

Many times it is good to remind someone that you care about him, and that there are some things you cherish about him or her. We on this thread have been like family for more than a year now. We have shared our lives, our hopes and our dreams. There have been times when a brother or a sister needed a shoulder to cry upon, and there came someone offering that shoulder. There have been times when a brother or a sister had good news to share, and the entire family clebrated with him or her. What better time then is there for us to send a Litany of Love to everyone, saying that we care? I set the ball rolling in my next post, and with that I urge His Excellency, Kenosky, to take it up from there, and thereby make every member of this thread compulsorily write a Litany of Love for our benefit.

Your Excellency, copy my example.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2008
cry cry cry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Bidx(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2008
a big congrats to tommyex. am very happy 4 u. i also did d assessment but wasnt replied through any means. in essence, i wasnt told if i made it or not. wot about u? did u get any response from dem after d assessment? i want to b sure so dat i can also begin to hop 4 miracle. kuwena, opoks and oda great men on dis thread, i salute all of u.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2008
This Litany of Love is reaching out to all my fellow posters on Which Way Nlng? I'm saying I care about each and every one of you, for all you have done to keep this thread moving for more than one year now.

I love Kenosky well enough to leave a prized possession in his care. He is a brother and friend, and true pride of this thread. When I think of him, I think of a caring lion, and a rock on which I can lean for support. My fondest memory of him was when after I had discovered that I did not make it to Nlng I came online and cried before everyone on this thread, and he said he would gladly give me his Nlng appointment. Though it was something beyond him, I had a feeling he was being sincere in his words. I also love his signature: Fortune favours the brave.

I love Jisidaisy well enough to share with her a secret. She is a sister 'from the hood'. When I think of her I think of a sagely nurse, and someone I can reach out to in times of need. My fondest memory of her was a few days back when I posted something morose that made me come across as needing pity. She said: 'If it is pity you want, Kuwena, you will get plenty; but what will you do with it?' I also love the way she has stuck it out as the only regular female poster on this rugged thread.

I love AlfaPrime well enough to let him marry my sister (if I had one). He is a sure friend. When I think of him, I imagine a born-again neighbour. He speaks with wisdom that is profound and reliable. My fondest memory of him was when he shared his Nlng test story. He came across as someone who had mourned his loss and moved on; and any time he suspected that I was still licking my Nlng wounds, he quickly reminded me that I had my life in front of me, and did not have to dwell in the gory past. I also love him for always sticking out his neck for Jesus, when he felt the Saviour was not seeming to get enough respect. This brother is certainly heaven-bound. Can someone say Amen?

I love Anifowoshe well enough to have a three-hour lunch with him. He is a provoker. Whenever he has noticed that the thread was assuming a lazy kind of peace, he has always come to shake things up and to inspire controversy. When I think of him, I imagine a lucky guy with his own unique style. I also admire his bravery in walking out on an irksome job even before Nlng called him. Yemi has proved that a man must take his destiny in his hands all the time. His Excellency has said that Fortune favours the brave. It is then no wonder that Yemi is ever so fortunate.

I love Opokonwa well enough to show him where I keep my drinks. He too is a provoker. He is so bad at it that, thanks to him, I once became so abusive on this thread that I surprised even myself. He has a way of rubbing in the dust and grit, and bringing out all of it: the good, the bad and the ugly from inside of you. I think of him as a lion, though with a touch of kindness. My fondest memory of him was the first time he called and spent three solid hours and more with me on the phone. I was at Abuja at the time, visiting a friend; and after the call, my friend asked me who it was that had called, and I told him. He asked if Opoks was gay, because 'calls like that were only between a man and his babe'. I laughed. But I sincerely do not think Opoks is anything near being gay.

I also love all the rest of us: Adrianic, Jbyno, Sweetsjoy, Runsaway; Skeelo, Wandel, Sequoia, Lindiwe, Tommyex, and all those who have made this thread what it is today. May God bless you all. This is my litany of love.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 1:23am On Apr 27, 2008
kiss Well what can I say? Kuwena--------you are sweet. But i donno about that sister "from the HOOD" talk o! I be correct sophisticated Americana grin, Kenosky, Aniffy abi na lie?

Whatever happend to Niyoo?? sad
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2008
[size=13pt]Kuwena, I'm not really man of many words (i seriously dont believe that! grin), u r great One thing i would remember u for is 'the man who is never scared to show his emotions', kuwena u cried when u had to, raked when u felt the need and still u said sorry when u needed to- u r indeed a man ahead of ur time!

Opoks, gay? kai- i neva c who like woman pass the guy cheesy (save maybe for aniffy lipsrsealed), opoks, the man who speaks his mind not caring who ox (usually more than one self- oxen! cool is gored!), u r also generations ahead of ur time! U v indeed shown countless time that age is not a true measure of wisdom!

Jisi (forgive mi for not starting with u!)- u are a man in a woman's body- u r not afraid to spar with guyz, u r the last woman standing (hmmm, Jill, Lindiwe, Zhia, and many others that dropped out of the race far back)- i am proud of u (though it hurts mi to admit that much on this thread and in front of all man), u r also ahead of ur time!

pgm, pak, tommyex- trio that all had their own levels of craze- i thot i wuz krazie till i jam una! u guyz brought life to this thread, may God be with u wherever u r! (pak and pgm av since gone AWOL!) sad, 3 men ahead of their times!

adrianic, it pains cry cry mi when i think that i havent called u in like 3 months- kai! ur words on this thread calmed a lot of nerves, u were the defense minister (who stood for peace!). Adrian, u r thot of fondly, u r also ahead of ur time! cool

alfaprime, aniffy4eva- what can i say without mentioning u guyz? kai, u guyz keep the spirit on this thread alive! I dont know wat to say about u guyz but i look forward to the day i'll c u guyz, u are generations ahead of ur time!

stannesi and niyoo, una wan be like one- hit wonders but u guys are great also! tongue

what can i say without mentioning skeelo, at a point it wuz just U and I, we took this thread to 100 pg mark, where r u these days, u r fondly thot of, anoda guy who infused humour into our lives on the thread! wink

@all, dat i v not acknowledged, there is a PART II of the litany of love- watch out for its coming soon! smiley undecided grin
[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2008
Oh! I simply love this. Kenosky, well done. I knew I could rely on you. Others, post your own litanies of love. Your Excellency, is there no kind of sanction against those who refuse to post their litanies?

Opoks, Jisidaisy, Aniffy, AlfaPrime, please come and share your own litany so that we can enjoy. I'm counting on you guys. Please. smiley wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2008
[size=13pt]kuwena, dont worry! they ll post their litanies at their own pace- i m sure they r thinking about wat to write- they want to be as honest as they can be! No flowery words u know! They v got to keep it real! Anyways, hav a great week ahead![/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by stannesi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2008
thumbs up to d award wining thread. can really say much i'm new

Ken, u hav been a great guy and a good song composer, anyway, u be ma person B4 i sabi 4 here, d funnest, thumbs up grin

kuwena, don't really know u much, love your tracks, and your lng serious speech, u hav been great, , thumbs up, grin

Alfa, u hav been great wit long sentences which kept me readin, lol thought i waz ganna dose off, which i usually do when too lng, thumbs up, grin

Aniffy, sup man, always whispering out bits of letters, shaping out to evolve words. cool smart talks cool, thumbs up, grin

Jisi, don't know u much either, but i know u 're d reason 4 d releasing of tracks & Albums - A lady friend of mine told me that women rules, shockin saying anyway, you're making me believe its true because u really rulin here, only say NITEL be wan mess things up before i guess d strike is over, thumbs up lady. grin

Oopks, can't say much but u hav been inspiring anyway, hope u'r not gay, tongue lol, no vex oo its ma nature, thumbs up, grin

who else ,

sorry, seeing some new funny id names comin up, u guys hav been posting great, don't mind me i'm new thumbs up,
grin

love u all, always thinking ahead of time, u guys r ganno go to future someday and bring back what u found,

still gettin to know d thread and its posters, might change my thoughts abut u guys, any way

Final say:

"don't live like people do"
"Be unique. they will always remember u"
"whether if you're good to bad, " lol

i'm not gay!!! tongue ha ha ha, lol
Re: Which Way Nlng? by obarri(m): 3:04am On Apr 28, 2008
@kuwena

O boy U too luv tis forum oh

na u create am??
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2008
First things first. obarri!! Look before you leap---abi na tease. Kuwena is the originator of this thread and if you serach very well you'll see the facts.

This is my Litany of Love.

Aniffy, you are a wise man, Far Far Far ahead of this generation. You are someone I have come to trust, and confide in. You are a simple, honest, and loyal friend. One of the things i would like to remember about you is the fact that you were always the first.( pips this guy no dey carry last). You were the first to hunt me into my Yahoo. and aha--- you were also the first to send in your cheque(?) when I 'shared' targets to everyone grin. I call you-- my FRIEND.

Alfaprime, the first part of your name signifies greatness. I like it that you are always on course. Hardly shakable. I cannot forget one thing about you.--------------------------------------------you email address grin grin grin grin(onyx@bornagain.com). I see you as a very principled young shocked man.

Oopks, you dey craze well well. If to say na mad men forum you dey , you for be chairman grin. Funny, I think i like the twisted knots in Oopks' head. its a bow tie actually. grin. Sorry man, this thread wont be complete without you.

Kuwena, Honestly when i first got on this thread, I didnt understand you one bit. but as time went on, i got to realise who you really are. you have a sweet spirit, and can be a baby alot----which is normal for guyz wink . you get a little bit of a low self esteem---which you might need to work on. Kuwena I still think you dont know who you really are. All this is because of you. you are this thread's UDEME( as per guinness---greatness) LAFFS!!!! Each time i think of you, I see someone who DARED to make a change, someone with a great mind, someone who may be the reason two people are coming together as one( ksOop and skykeno)--opsssssssss shocked did i just say that? Sarry grin . This thread is to your credit----put it in your CV grin .

Kenosky, the grand father. The Don, the Babangida------plus Abacha and Obasanjo grin , I salute oh!! you know guys, one thing I have come to discover about skykeno---sorry kenosky is that he cares alot about other people's feelings. Kenosky's gra gra ends in his mouth. He is nice( I'll recommend you to my friends). What I would never forget is the day he stayed up and chatted with me for hours on end cos i couldnt sleep. Even thought he was tired, he waited up. That meant alot. Thanks. Three gbozas for his execellency;
GBOZA! GBOZA!! GBOZA!!!

Niyoo, Niyoo=419. cool

Tommyex, the guy with the 11th hour blessing. you are favoured.

I am happy utilizing company time in sending this post----or is it my break time? I am very proud of y'all and to be a part of this honorable thread.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2008
obarri:

@kuwena

O boy You too love tis forum oh

na u create am??

[size=13pt]I wanted to respond to this but Jisi dearie did it for mi- thanks Jisi for the response below[/size]

JISIDAISY:

First things first. obarri!! Look before you leap---abi na tease. Kuwena is the originator of this thread and if you serach very well you'll see the facts.

[size=13pt]touche![/size]

Aniffy, you are a wise man, Far Far Far ahead of this generation. You are someone I have come to trust, and confide in. You are a simple, honest, and loyal friend. One of the things i would like to remember about you is the fact that you were always the first.( pips this guy no dey carry last). You were the first to hunt me into my Yahoo. and aha--- you were also the first to send in your cheque(?) when I 'shared' targets to everyone grin. I call you-- my FRIEND.

i dey jealous o! grin shocked

Oopks, you dey craze well well. If to say na mad men forum you dey , you for be chairman grin. Funny, I think i like the twisted knots in Oopks' head. its a bow tie actually. grin. Sorry man, this thread wont be complete without you.

are u deliberately mis-spelling the great man's name- OPOKS go arrange u o! Him no get mercy o!

Kenosky, the grand father. The Don, the Babangida------plus Abacha and Obasanjo grin , I salute oh!! you know guys, one thing I have come to discover about skykeno---sorry kenosky is that he cares alot about other people's feelings. Kenosky's gra gra ends in his mouth. He is nice( I'll recommend you to my friends). What I would never forget is the day he stayed up and chatted with me for hours on end because i couldnt sleep. Even thought he was tired, he waited up. That meant alot. Thanks. Three gbozas for his execellency;
GBOZA! GBOZA!! GBOZA!!!

Head swells! cool grin smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2008
grin Bring it on Opoks. Bring it on. but b4 you do----dont you think this is a deliberate attempt by kenosky to bring us to a fight??(nothing PAss am oh).

Tlak to u later guys, mu eyes are closing, sleep sad
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:10am On Apr 29, 2008
Una don start again?! cry cry cry
'Love'? .   .  .  .  Litany of 'love'?
Mmmmmmmmmmmmh .  .  .  .  .  .  litany of .  .  .  .  gini

'Love' angry undecided
I don't know why I should respond to these post other than the fact that Opoks! feel roped in undecided
I don't feel 'love' in the literal sense of the word for the thread of for anyone .  .  .
This is just where I unwind angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
grin
And atimes chat with peeps I barely know. I guess I love chatting. undecided
When company time is boring undecided

Do I have to go on calling people one by one even peeps I barely know? undecided undecided undecided
Well let me try.

Kuwena, I do not love you. I do not hate you either. Let me borrow your words; I am resigned. undecided
From the loudest advocate of God to the one who publicly denounced Him.
From the loudest Hope bearer to the loudest harbinger of despair on the same thread?
From many peeps' model of Faith in God to an untouchable embarassed
From the greatest praise singer of Yahweh to obviously the most confused mind on the threadno insults meant, just keeping it REAL!
And lately, from the Catparian secret sect to a 'Litany of love'? Where does all these leave me?
I rather not discuss you further. Had it been only your type on this thread, I probably wouldn't be here.
Don't mean to berate anyone but if I have to speak, I have to speak my mind.Opoks! leaves no room for pretense.
I only wish you well.

Aniffy, between you and Opoks!, I don't know who admires the other more.
I do not want to go into another praise-singing. From the 1st time I met you till now, I am impressed.
You were the reason I wanted to visit Bonny; I wanted to tap into your business-savvy mind.
They (Kenosky) say I love money; I have to be successful in life, so mixing with people who think like me is not a bad strategy.
Urbane, smart and intelligent, not to mention confident, I say we have a lot in common.

Kenosky, Isi azu! tongue Hearing you speak on the phone the first times, my impression was that this was a rugged guy. You know the voice na! tongue
Hanging out and in with you a couple of times, I had another impression and puzzle; this guy plays 25hrs a day, how come he's damn brillant?!
Never a dull moment with you man, I used to wonder how you made your First Class in school. There are babes and guys around you 24hrs, abi na you dey around them; yabbing, joking, cursing, jumping up and down?
Your belle nko? E don come down? And the many chicks you change like hankerchiefs; which one dey now, number 129?
Take am easy man; ihe na-ato uto na-egbukwa egbu tongue

Jaisidaisy, it's not hard to place you.Though it's rare to meet gals who can hold a guy (no guys) in conversation eyeball to eyeball, day after day, week after week and going to months. You're obviously having fun. But I wonder who be your Bobolibobo? Gals like you are often hard to get 'cause you do everything guys do; play football (both indoors and outdoors) tongue, drink beer, smoke, gist about chicks, make fun of chics, hang out with guys and strategize like guys. Well, Nne, welcome to the Hood Club! It's obvious that your heart is as open as your conversations!

Alfa, I often think of you as seven years older than the oldest of us. They say you write like Opoks! Actually you do (that was before I kolooooed tongue)
I still sound like you when I go philosophical. Otherwise, there are many sides to me. They say I dey craze; Oh boy! there are many sides to Opoks!
Craze time and reasoning (Alfaprime) time.
I still wonder what keeps you on this thread.

Opoks! I just don't understand you. Must you yarn your mind?
Well, everyone is writing their true (or otherwise pretended) impression about everyone else. Opoks! had to contribute. tongue

To the rest, I don't know any more consistent peeps than those above (not including Opoks! grin)
All I can say is if I didn't write about you, you probably have not made an impression on me lately tongue You probably need to write more. tongue tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by LadyM1: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2008
Hi,

just joined. pls i need a help. i av a broda dat is into marine engineering job. he needs a job seriously. pls any1 dat work in lng, pls assist us pls tnx
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2008
[size=14pt]kuwena, i told u Opoks was goin to post his Litany (wat else but Love can bring the great man running back to the thread? ). Jisi, now u v gone and stepped on the Lions tail- anything wey ur eye c, na ur sabi o- dont say i ddnt tell u! Now let mi go and read wat the great one posted! grin cool[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2008
Kenosky, you too like fight, now what's wrong with what Opoks wrote? tongue . what kind of front size are you using? or abi na typewritter you dey use?? grin
How was your exam like?

Aniffy?? still on the island?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2008
@all, How una dey ?

Long time.

Great Job you guys wink

[size=14pt]PAK is Back[/size]

Men, its been deadlines all along, infact its a miracle that am not DEAD
right now. Anyway sha, God dey.

I have to say thanks be to God who leads us into triumph, if no be God.

For me April has been a confirmation of the 84th song of psalms.
I have really seen His Grace and Glory
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2008
Lady M:

Hi,

just joined. please i need a help. i av a brother that is into marine engineering job. he needs a job seriously. please anyone that work in lng, please assist us please tnx

@Lady M
I have a job for u (or is it your brother).
Its in my home - town,
I come from a riverine area and lots of water.
maybe your bro will start out by helping us
clear the weeds on the waterways.

gosh!!!

some people dont seem to have any modicum of decorum.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2008
Well, on to my own Litany of love.   smiley

I start with the guy who started all this.
[size=13pt]K'wena himself[/size]
Well Kuwena, its really hard to find words in the dikko to describe you
because you really are unique.
Whoever invented the word enigma, really had something like you in  mind.
You come across as someone quite crazy, very talented, very emotional,
sometimes confused and exceptionally creative.
Its obvious to everyone and yourself that you have very bright prospects
but you seem not to know how to actuallise them. Its also obvious that
you think the US or anywhere that can be called abroad is where the golden fleece is.
but I think you'r wrong there (check out Ps 75v6&7).
Though hav not met you before but I guess if you are not a genius, you'll come extremely close.

N.B.  I think I owe you a mail, but you'l hav to pardon me. I have been inundated
by a hectic schedule. by and by, I'll get across my brother.

And wonderin wether you'v ever had an IQ test?
if you'v not, I think you should try one out.
There are so many free ones online.
Check out the International High IQ society.
Those guys are probably the most reputable org. that conduct
online tests.

[size=13pt]Annify my guy[/size],
Men, words fail me. I think you somehow remind me of the old USSR block.
In those days when they used to play and beat us (well, aside from the 4 - 4 damman miracle, that is).
Their players always had CCCP written on the front of their shirts, never really knew what it meant
but right now I think its an apprioprate acronym to describe you.
A COOL, CALM, COLLECTED AND CLEVER PERSON

[size=13pt]Keno - ski[/size],
Wetin I go yarn sef?
Make I first yab you small.
If the way you talk is similar to your writing style on this thread,
then the name Keno-SKI for fit you well, well.  because he be like say you go get slippery mouth.
I don't know why you remind me of a big bulldog, ever so playfull, ever so threatening.

On a serious note, the mix of intelligence and a vivacious spirit is indeed a rare gift in you.
You seem like someone who lives life to the full, always on top and enjoyin it.
You are the kind of guy that I'll describe as 'My friend Kenosky is a great man' (apologies Udeme).

[size=13pt]Alfa Prime[/size] - My friend and brother, this thread will not suffice to describe how much you are
held in high esteem.

Missing in action [size=13pt]PGM[/size] , if ever i had a kindred spirit with anyone on this nairaland of ours,
it was with you.
Men I get the feeling that we'l share a lot in common.
Praise God Man was ( sorry 'is' ) funny, full of life and full of purpose.

[size=13pt]Opooooooks Man[/size],
How u dey?
One of the Movers and shakers of this thread.
with Opoks there are and there will be no mid points.
Very bold and daring, Truthful. Knows how to hit it head on
and he's the kind of friend that makes you know where you stand with him at any point.
If Kenosky reminds me of a bulldog, then Opoks is a Tiger.
Strong, active, daring, confrontational and not ashamed of it.
You are either for us or against us.
Opoks 'Joshua'  indeed.

[[size=13pt]b]Skeelo[/b][/size]
As your name is, so are you
Skillful, witty and you've always held your head up high.

[size=13pt]Tommyex[/size],
men, The Tommy I agree with but the 'ex', I no understand.
Oh boy, you're 'Tommy the Future'.
An ex is someone who once was, but now is not.
As far as Your NLNG story is concerned, you're the exact opposite.
maybe you should consider 'Tommyneo'.

[size=13pt]Stannesi, Niyoo, Uchetobi, Wandel, Tombri[/size]  - peeps without which this thread would never have been complete.

If I have not mentioned you, please charge it to my head and not to my heart.

and lest I forget, [size=13pt]Thought , oh Tought[/size], how could I forget my TOUGHT, just to say I (we) are still THINKIN of you,
if you still dey, abeg holla us. Even if its a line.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2008
Hey [size=13pt]Kenosym[/size], sym . I hail ooo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2008
On to my fav.

Well, if you saw yesternights Man u, Barca game, then I'll say congrats.
Cos that's as good as UCL 2008 semi - finals gets.

Tonights Liv - Che game as the potential of valium, Its a snooze-fest, make sure you have a pillow
beside you as you watch!

Its been said that this fixture is Bill Gates favourite. tongue
Why? because the result have always been in BINARY

0-0, 1-0, 0-0, 0-0, 1-0, 0-1, 1-1

This is not the output of an Intel processor but rather the result
the last seven UCL encounters between Liverpool and chelsea.

I think UEFA should just ban these two guys (especially chelsea)
until they agree to take a refresher course at the emirates
on the basic tenets of entertaining football.

I'll try to see the game but If you are a good friend of mine give me a call when its time
for penalties cos am sure i would have dozed off before then.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by talkmore: 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2008
thanks for ur post pak
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2008
talkmore.

You still dey?

r u a new poster or an old one in a new skin ?

which one of the posts where u actually referin to?

anyway thax for the kind response

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.