Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211381 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2007
considering when d assessment center started i.e d 25th of june and excluding all sundays thereafter following and considering the fact dt its 20persons per day,it is most logical to conclude dt we are 480 souls left in d race.is it possible dt this guys will take only 80.it is most illogical.bt dt is by d way.i dnt kno if there is any question anybody expects me to ask dem 4 d benefit of the house,at least i have answered the first.dnt 4get'who wan curse d man wey Jesus don bless?dem never born am.we are there already.lets just endure in prayers.d Lord is our strength.i go to prepare again for 2moro.@kuwena,my Godfather,pls pray 4 me
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2007
Sorry @jalo, for the omission. Here's the upgraded list:

Seat One: @t-black
Seat Two: @jbyno
Seat Three: @kuwena
Seat Four: @pisky
Seat Five: @jenks
Seat Six: @uchycelly
Seat Seven: @adrianic
Seat Eight: @eesaah
Seat Nine: @roshmedia
Seat Ten: @graces
Seat Eleven: @kizoic
Seat Twelve: @beastybazo
Seat Thriteen: @ehido
Seat Fourteen: @mohid

Seat Eighteen: @abussyaya

Seat Fifty: @jalo

Seat Seventy-seven: @sequoia
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2007
Adrian, for your number of 480 to be accepted, the following must be facts:

1. There is only ONE centre
2. There were only 20 people per day
3. There were only 3 weeks
4. The Assessments took place only on 6 of the 7 days of each week.

If all the foregoing are 100% correct, then we are 480 at this stage.

NLNG Hopefuls: ARE ALL THE 4 POINTS ABOVE 100% CORRECT?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pisky(f): 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2007
shocked shocked shocked hey guys and dols in the house!!! the seat no 4 occupant is back. assessment center was beautiful, exciting and interesting. I got back to ph 2day after giving myself some nerve cooling treat in lagos. I went as far as going to price one of the duplexes at eleganza estate (abi no be height of  faith be that?)  lets all just be +ive and keep up our faith in God Almighty, for He alone worketh all marvels.

@kuwena, going by your 3rd point, there should be 360 persons! abi na from my eye? meaning the answer to your question is no, it is 75% correct. just keep up the good work. 1luv
Re: Which Way Nlng? by eesaah(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2007
@kuwena, if really tomorrow is the last day and 20 persons were interview per day then from 25th june when the assessment started to 21st july excluding sundays we have 24 days and so 20*24=480 all in all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2007
Sorry. You both are right. I should have said four weeks, instead of three weeks; making a total of 6 times 4, that is 24 days. It is 24 times 20 that gives 480. Thanks. The point is noted. So, I shoul reapeat:

1. There is only ONE centre
2. There are 24 days only
3. There are 20 people per day
4. There is only on list

Are the above all taken?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2007
'Yahweh, I am not proud' (Psalm 131 v 1a).

Whenever I think of the NLNG race that has been run, I accept that if at all I am called to resume work, it would not have been I that merited it, but simply Yahweh that gave it to me. In this regard, I think of how I got to know of the NLNG race in the first place. It was a cousin's call that told me of it, without which I would not have known; and since then, it is God that has been helping me along the road.

'God is our shelter and our strength, ever ready to help in times of trouble; so we shall not be afraid when the earth gives way, or mountains tumble into the depths of the sea and its waters roar and seethe, the mountains tottering as it heaves; because Yahweh Sabaoth is with us, the God of Jacob is our stronghold' (Psalm 46 vs 1-3).

Whenever I recall the NLNG Assessment, at least one or two things pop up to memory to try to disconcert me: 'You should have said this'; 'You should not have told them that.' There are many other ethers as well that inspire pessimism: 'Are you sure you made a good impression?' 'Are you sure they will take you out of 480 people?' There are many other nags within. These days I resign myself TOTALLY to God. I say to Him: 'If I get this, I will say You gave it to me, not that I meritted it; and if I do not get it, I will say You did not want me to have it.

'What is man that You should keep him in mind, mortal man that You care for him?' (Psalm cool.

Indeed, who are we to succeed? Success comes ONLY from Yahweh.

If e don sign am say we go make am; if Baba God don sign am say we go do am-o, then na wa destiny, make dem no tink am.

'Trust in Yahweh with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths; He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Yahweh is near unto all those that call upon him, all that call upon Him in truth.'

Yahweh, ALL my trust is in you. And like Oprah, I sing:

I surrender all (2ce)
All to thee my blessed saviour
I surrender all.

Amen. smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by roshmedia(m): 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2007
hello house,

sit 9 just came in to check out wats up!

i think is very nice and interesting to be part of this group of so much intelligence and love. nlng will be getting their moneys worth in this guys and the country will be the better for it.

@kuwena
i dont know what to say. men you are just too good shocked shocked shocked

@the other posters
i am thinking of forwarding the list of passengers already booked in on the fligth to nlng so they could just concentrate on filling the remaining sits. what do you think? wink wink

lets just enjoy the wait, so the call can be relished.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by roshmedia(m): 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2007

i saw this in my box and i think you should read while we wait

The lord is my strength
Janet had done well during the test and I was set to conduct the interview. I asked ‘please tell us what your strengths are? She smiled as if that was the easiest question she had ever been asked and she answered’ the lord is my strength! I couldn’t help laughing. I did not believe she said that. This is simple common sense. How can you say the lord is your strength during an interview? Does this place look like your church? And you guessed right, she was not employed. How would she? I am sure she is one of those who complain about scarcity of employment when truly what is very scarce is common sense.

After going through this, did you support the conclusion?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2007
hi alll,
i guesss kuwena has become a goood mind reader?alll u say and all u wish to have said is wt evrybody is having on there mind too,so i say to u broda,u r not alone in dis wonderland,all we need do is pray fervently for God's will to b done in our life, like wt t-black use to say that,we should not ask God to do it cos he has already done it,we should be thanking him for doing it and ready to smile to the bank come september, i want to follow t-black's blif and i enjoin all to join me in praising the lord for doing it, somebody say amennnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2007
@kuwena,i am so absolutely sorry to disappoint u.we got d shock of our lives today.i had gotten to d venue at about 07.20 a.m this morning only to meet one guy waiting.after saying hi ,we were joined shortly by 2guys,one was solarin (who works with zenith bank)and a certain Dominic ibedu who flew in from port harcourt(works with an I.T firm).we were shocked to our bone marrows when at 8 o'clock,it was still d 4 of us there.d human resources guy came out then and after exchanging pleasantries told us we were d only pple slated for today.it was both shocking and a pleasant surprise.we started shortly after.i finished d whole process at exactly 01.50p.m.so this alters drastically d whole calculation of 480 persons.considering this it means we are 480-16=464 persons.i was able to confirm dt there was only one center.i also saw Anify4eva,a suave and urbane gentleman to the core,works with PWC and exhibits great wisdom.d whole process ended with d 4 of us officially.d assessors looked as if they were prepared to check out already.i overheard 2 of d staff from Bonny tellin their colleagues they would be living by monday morning. so ladies and Gentlemen,this is to announce with all authority and unequivocation,d end of d NIGERIA LNG assessment center and interview."who wan curse d man wey Jesus don bless'
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2007
i forgot to add dt Dominic said a friend of his revealed to him dt it wasnt on every single day dt they had 20persons.though 20 was d maximum,there were very few occasions they had less dn dt.d poor guy himself wasnt sure,neither am i.it doesnt seem real to me though and until i get info to d contrary ,i refuse to believe.but as i mentioned in a previous post ,i think it is time we started forgetting this stress of calculating how many we were at this stage.it seems to me dt dt shows some doubt in the ability of the Almighty to take charge.lets just pray and realise that he who has begun this work in us shall see it to fruition. by d way ,let me add,with d quality of guys i saw today,men Nigeria has great hope.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2007
@kuwena,i came to understand today why u never fail to encourage d house to post words of comfort and courage to drive away d ethers dt breed pessimism.after d first stage i felt a bit miserable.while a part of me was saying ,boy,u and d guys were good,another part was saying u guys were a flop.after d presentation stage i felt i did a good work but d same devil told me "u did not say this and dt.u have failed".thank God for Christ i was able to push such evil thoughts out of my mind.i am back ome but it still comes and goes.i further implore d house,let us always post.we cannot imagine d number of souls who get lifted after coming to read this thread.pls post,post ,write,write,type and type again ,it is needed at this time.kuwena,pax Domine sit semper vobiscum.Amen
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2007
i must say dt d love,faith and hope displayed on this thread is beautiful.we must make a promise to God not to live lives of debauchery,when we get this job.we should not make God regret giving us this job(because i know he has already done so)i remember when i was in d minor seminary,i had the privilege of reading one of the psalms.its words were terrifying but funny.i can only remember two lines at this moment and they go thus"o let my tongue cleave to my mouth if i remember u not.if i remember u not o Jerusalem,may my right hand whither."let us always remember dt its not by being brilliant but simply by Gods immeasurable kindness and luv.its time to go.Sai gobe.luv u all.Dominus vobiscum
Re: Which Way Nlng? by eesaah(m): 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2007
@Adrianic welcome back.Atleast the much talk about assessment centre have come and gone, what remains now is the result which by the Grace of Almighty God will be favourable to all NLNG hopefuls on this forum.Lets just keep our fingers crossed and continue praying with strong faith that come september we will receive our employment letter.What  the Living God Had Destined to happen in our lives( e.g NLNG job)will surely come to pass.Ameen
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2007
Adrian, my dearest brother, welcome. I want us to share Psalm 8 briefly:

'How great is Your name, Yahweh our God,
Through all the earth;
Your majesty is praised above the heavens;
On the lips of children and of babes,
You have found praise to foil Your enemy,
To silence the foe and the rebel.
When I see the heavens, the works of Your hands,
The moon and the stars which You arranged;
What is man that You should keep him in mind,
Mortal man that You care for him?
Yet You have made him little less than a god,
With glory and honour You crowned him;
Gave him power over the works of Your hands,
Put all things under his feet:
All of them, sheep and cattle; and savage beasts too;
Birds of the air and fish,
That make their way through the waters.
How great is Your name, Yahweh our God,
Through all the earth.'

I love this Psalm a lot. In the first place, it extols the name of Yahweh. Do you recall our elementary Catholic Catechism? It asks, 'Who made you?' And the answer is: 'God made me.' And not just me; He made everything there is, in such splendour as to dazzle the human mind. A formidable Spirit, a be-all and end-all; the Alpha and the Omega. The Psalm goes further to tell us that Yahweh's majesty is praised above the heavens, on the lips of even children and babies; what this means is that all the mumbo jumbo (or what seemed like mumbo jumbo) that babies mutter: 'tata-taalaa, maaamma baaappsee deeddletittle,' and so forth were all praises of Yahweh, and in tongues, 'as the Spirit gave them utterance'. The Psalm also said that Yahweh, through their praise, foils the enemy.

In our case, the enemies are the ethers that inspire pessimism, those horrible thoughts that creep in: 'Chei; why did I tell them I was still serving? They may say I'm too young and inexperienced.' Then another mind would say: 'But @jbyno also told them he was serving; why would your case be different?' Then another thought would come: 'You should have looked for a better example when they asked you if you were innovative.' And another thought would come: 'So what? I told them what I could remember at the time.' Another thought would come: 'You have lost your birth certificate and only presented a sworn affidavit for accreditation.' And another thought would say: 'Well, they did not ask me to submit it, so how can they recall it was an affidavit I tendered?' Another thought would say: 'But hey, there are so many others, and they need only 80!' At this point I would throw my hands up in the air and shout to the ethers within: 'Okay, okay! Haba; so what? If I don't get there, will I die? Enough of all this!' And my mind would say, 'Well, those who saw your posts on nairaland would say, ''Do you know they didn't call Kuwena at last?'" And I would seize my rosary and begin to pray.

The Psalmist said: 'When I see the heavens, the works of Your hands, the moon and stars which You arranged, what is man that You should keep him in mind; mortal man, that you care for him?' And I recall a portion of Psalm 30: 'What benefit would my dying be, my going into the grave; can the dead give You praise or proclaim Your truth?' These days, I tell Yahweh: 'Don't give me NLNG because of me; give it to me for the glory of Your name; I don't care about the bumper salary, or the prestige; I don't care for anything. I just want Your name to be glorified through me, so that all will say: 'He trusted in God, and God has answered him.' Just like the Psalm: 'This poor man called, and Yahweh heard him.' What am I, and whom am I that Yahweh should make me pass? It is Him alone that counts. The Psalmist says in Psalm 115 v 1ff: 'Not to us, Yahweh, not to us; but to Your name be the glory, for the sake of Your love and Your truth, lest the heathen say, "Where is [their] God; whereas our God is in heaven doing what He likes, and their gods are of silver and of gold, the products of human skill, that have eyes, but cannot see; ears, but cannot hear; mouths, but cannot speak; and there is not a breath in their throats, so that their makers end up like them, as well as all who trust in them.' It is all about Yahweh.

Finally, the Psalmist avers: 'You have made [man] little less than a god; You have crowned him with glory and honour; given him power over the works of Your hands, and put all things under his feet, including sheep and cattle; savage beasts; birds of the air, and the fish that make their way through the waters.' In our NLNG struggle, we pray that Yahweh, and Yahweh alone, give us domination. 'Yahweh listened and had pity; Yahweh came to my help; He turned my mourning into dancing, making me praise Him forever' (Psalm 115 v 11ff). Again Psalm 126 says: 'When Yahweh delivered Zion from bondage, it seemed like a dream; then was our mouth filled with laughter, and there were songs on our lips; so much so that the heathen said what marvels Yahweh had worked for us, and indeed they were marvels that made us glad.'

May we truly be glad. Amen.

Since 'E don sign am say we go make am; (since) Baba God don sign am say we go do am-o; na wa destiny, make dem no think am!' Cheers.

smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2007
@roshmedia, in response to your post, I would say that one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit is wisdom; I do not think that a person who possesses wisdom would go to an interview and when asked for his/her strangth would blurt that Yahweh was that strength. The fellow you described lacked both commonsense and the presence of Yahweh in her situation. God is always correct. Have a nice day!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2007
@ N'landers

I am so sorry for the silence all this while. I have been so busy.

@ Adrianic

How was your trip home. Thanks for the comments. It was also a pleasant experience finally meeting the great adrianic in person. grin

@ kuwena

How you dey? This thread MUST remain alive till September ooo!! How's Kano?

Since we are all talking about seats. I guess i'll just opt for seat 21, cos i had my interview on July 21.

To everyone patiently waiting, it's well, God IS IN CONTROL!!!

smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2007
@kuwena,as usual,nice post.@nlng hopefuls,by d way i 4got to add dt while gisting with d 3 wise men who wrote with me,d guy from port harcourt i.e Dominic said a friend told him dt nlng pays between 200k-250k to its graduate trainees.this really infuriated aniffy4eva(dnt 4get dts a PWC big boy)and Solarin(d Zenith guy).they felt all d stress wasnt worth it if dt is d pepper d great NLNG can pay.this time Dominic spoke like he was sure of the fact.i couldnt help asking myself'how much do these guys really pay'.this question really is important because quite a number of these guys work in solid places and have even put in between 1-4yrs in their places of work and already earn within dt bracket.it would be a great disservice to them to leave a certain future for an uncertain destiny.its as good as starting afresh.having said dt ,how much does NLNG pay.this is to save us from living under illusions of a non-existent grandeur.or dont u guys feel me?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2007
aniffy4eva,thanks a lot.got home safely though i was held up in traffic for over2 hours.when we finally got out of it,i made frantic efforts to see d cause of d traffic jam and alas there was none.dt is d 'beauty'of d lagos traffic.hope u got home safe too.it was nice meeting u.ur starting d group discussion really gave us strength to shoot as we did.i pray 4 u.may ur dreams come true.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2007
@NLNG HOPEFULS,i cant help but remember d words of one of the greatest songs ever composed by man.what makes this song most unique is dt it was composed by a man who was not musically inclined,indeed he knew nothing about music but d Holy Spirit put this song in his mouth after a great tragedy befell him.the guy had a beautiful wife,d type all men would desire and i cannot exactly remember, between 3 to 4 children.one day his house got burnt with evrything he had therein.luckily his family was spared.while trying to recover from the massive devastation,he decided to send his family to a different place pending when he would be able to pick up d pieces of his life.at that time there was only water transport so they had to go by ship.while resting on a certain day,news came to him dt his family had perished when d ship capsized.as a human being he was sad but in his grief he refused to allow d devil tempt him to curse God or doubt his existence.he composed dt song dt has defied religious barriers ,d song dt unites catholics and pentecostals and protestants,a song dt defies doctrines and premordial prejudices btwn christian groups,a song dt makes us all know dtGod sees as we wait and assures us of victory.the name of the man is Horatio Spafford.the song;
1.when peace like a river attendeth my way
when sorrows like sea billows roll
whatever my lot thou has taught me to say
it is well it is well with my soul

chorus:it is well(2ce)with my soul(2ce)
it is well it is well with my soul

2.though satan should buffet ,though trials should come
let this blest assurance control
that Christ has regarded my helpless estate and has shed his own blood for my soul.

there my friends lie d beauty of our God.whenever the 'ethers dt breed pessimism'(i love dt phrase by d great kuwena)come,remember this song and d fact that God never starts what he will not finish.we are indeed so blessed so dont forget'who wan curse d man wey Jesus don bless?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2007
Hi, all my Colleagues and my Fellow NLNG workers Bros Kuwena I chose sit 30 and u gave me sit 13, no problem I take it and I thank u for pyshing me forward. One strategy I will implore that all NLNG hopefuls in this lovely forum tp adopt is to pledge a very good gift to god and tell him what u will do for others when u get this joband go a step further by doing good to everybody help as much people as u can and promise God that u will do more when employed amd see if the good God that sees the heart of man will not reward you with ur heart desires. I am saying this from experience because it has worked in my life.

To all my NLNG hopefuls we are all in this together and I know we will gather together to praise God when we all meet together at NLNG lets promise to have a service of thanks together when we are employed.

One love everybody, Thank U all for the encouragement I will say It has been worth while and I encourage us that since August is going to be the longest month for so many reasons, we should not leave one another we should keep posting.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by RibaduFan(m): 7:35am On Jul 23, 2007
sit no. 25 please.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2007
Well, @adrianic, I do NOT think that NLNG pays as low as N250,000. I may be wrong, but I should say that even a bank like Access pays that much; and how can you compare anything in the world of banking with the world of OIL & GAS? The last time I asked a friend who claimed to know something of the salary structure of NLNG, he said that he was reliably informed that NLNG paid N4M to her freshers. This divides into N330,000 or so, every month. And, someone else told me that NLNG has recently given her salary structure an upward review, and it may be expedient in this case to assume that freshers at NLNG cannot be going home with less than N350,000 a month. Plus there will be other benefits, too. Like I said, I MAY be wrong in all I have said, but I hope I'm not.

But, anyway, is it all about money? What about the pleasant feeling of doing something good for your country, and job satisfaction, and all those noble thoughts that ask you not to place undue emphasis on pay? Hey, come on; are we mercenaries, or loyal employees? wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tblack3: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2007
i really love all i read, @ seat 1, well i support what Ehido said, pladge to God but make it come from the heart, it works, it has worked for me too all my life, to all the fellas in the house, congratulations, by The grace of God our seats positions remain K-constant, aaaaaaall yoos expect your letters
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2007
This's very cool.
The thread is really growing. And as rightly said the other day, this is perhaps the fastest growing thread on Nairaland.
Kudos to you all.
NLNL here we come.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2007
That last statement should read "NLNG HERE WE COME"
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2007
Signing off right about now. See y'all tomorrow.

1luv. cool
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2007
@kuwena,my brother,as d days go by,i get firmer in my belief dt God has done it for us.i went to type a contract i drafted for a group of persons about to start a business venture together, immediately i entered d business center,d womans face lit up with great joy.she said while she was praying immediately she entered her shop,d Holy Spirit told her to pray for d first person to enter her shop this morning,dt His divine grace would follow dt person and dt d project d person went for last week would be successful.i almost fainted.i was d first person in dt shop today.she told me dt there is a particularly neighbour who makes it a point of duty to come to her shop daily to say hi and ask after d children.she thot he,as usual,would be d first,but to her greatest surprise i came in.she was happier dn i even was.i claimed the prophesy and thanked her believing it shall come to fruition.i know God has not done it 4 me alone but for us all.only believe and it is yours.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2007
@kuwena,as your NYSC comes to an end gradually,i cant quantify my joy for u.Nigeria is going to have one of the greatest minds ever created out into d real world where he will dazzle all and sundry.i believe absolutely in ur abilities.i started my 9days novena today.i prayed for me,u and all NLNG hopefuls .God shall see us thru.time to go ,i have some slight malaria
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2007
the Lord is my light and my help
whom shall i fear
d Lord is d stronghold of my life
before whom shall i shrink psalm 27
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
Sorry you have to go as I was just signing in. I was online earlier this morning, and I left; but I was bored and decided to come back online; I am deeply pleased to read your posts, Adrian. Yahweh has already granted you this job, first through my prophesy earlier, and now, through this woman's. It is only left for you to go believeing. Someone said earlier that August may be the longest month ever for us, as we wait in anticipation for what God is going to do in our lives, come September. I hope that we will be able to endure this August and to continue to post words of encouragement to all our fellow NLNG Hopefuls. We should use this medium to keep in touch always.

I must say unequivocally, though, that I am not happy that a person like @jbyno of all people has not posted anything on this site all this while. A person i remember unfailingly, calling him by first name each day I say my rosary. Most times, I simply say: Father, I am saying this rosary for Adrian, Obinna (@jbyno), my humble self, and all other NLNG Hopefuls, that You grant them success. And you can imagine my distress when day in day out he has no word of encouragement for any other person. It is sad, especially as I believe that like you, God has similarly given him this job. @jbyno, please do post and encourage others, like I have urged you in the past.

Adrian, sorry to hear about your malaria. I  think it is as a result of the stresses you have passed through in the last few days and all what not. Take time to pamper yourself, and to treat yourself very kindly. You know say you don become Government pikin. Anyway, I will keep praying for you, that your faith remain strong.

'E don sign am say we go make am; Baba God don sign am say we go do am-o; na wa destiny, make dem no think am!'

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.