Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210377 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2007
NLNG TO LAGOS!!

hEY Everyone, missed posting on my fave thread. work's been taxing, but i'm glad to be here today.
Kuwena, thanks for those re-assuring words. I believe we'll all make it by the special grace of the Almighty.

Adrianic, thanks, i'm still with you on Loyalty but just want to point out that, I'm a female ooo! Not a brother, so next time, i'll fly with "sister" grin!!

@ all NLNG hopefuls, I promised to give us a mini breakdown of divisions in NLNG. This is my own little contribution to keeping morale up and hope high. I got this info when i was prepping for the Interview, just incase i was asked about the company, , you know, so i'd appear well informed wink,

There are 6 major divisions-
HUMAN RESOURCES - they deal with all recruitment (testing,interviews etc), plan staff career progression within the coy, Employee welfare etc.

FINANCE - they deal with controls within the coy, treasury, etc,

PRODUCTION - handles technical services ie, plant maintenance etc, Engineering, Health, safety, environment and Quality ,etc

COMMERCIAL- These are the guys who market the LNG to buyers( international corporations etc.), remember its a sellers market. You have something the whole world needs, great hmm,

EXTERNAL RELATIONS - deals with community relations, publications of the company and all dealings with the media and external bodies, headed by the able Siene Allwell Brown, from NTA

BONNY GAS- This is the Shipping subsidiary for NLNG

So, that's it. Hope we can all find a place within the GIANT called NLNG.
I know where i want to be. Do you?

Gotta face work now,
I'll be on later , have a great day all!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 11:33am On Aug 17, 2007
NLNG, To Bonny!
Dear NLNG hopefuls, I remember we once talking about our dreams and what we should do when God finally blesses us with this job. But I want to encourage us to also start listing out what we should do for the Lord, when He finally gives us the job. You may not have realized that He is much interested in giving you the job than you are ever are, because His Church which you represent is much more in need of the 10% of your NLNG pay package as your tithe. You may not also have realized that your getting this job is not only an answer to your prayers, but also; an answer to the prayers of your poor parents, whom the Lord has decided to remember thru you,
or to the prayers of your siblings, whom the Lord has seen the suffering and has decided to alleviate it thru you,
or to the prayers of your poor neighbours, whom the Lord has heard their cries and has decided to visit and bless thru you,
or to the prayers of your extended relations, whom the Lord has decided to lift from, the burdens of poverty thru you
and/or finally to yearning of some NLNG staff member’s soul whom the Lord has decided to reveal His love to thru you.
Therefore, let’s prepare our mind and make a promise to Him, that when He must have blessed us, that our heart will not be lifted up and we will turn our backs on Him even as we all now call Him Lord Lord help us. Let us prepare our mind on what the Lord has called us unto and be able to fulfil it, as He faithfully fulfils what He has promised concerning us.
Shalom
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2007
NLNG TO BONNY
adrianic dont worry abt that , even me i dont believe the guy, its just that i want to test ur faiths, i have a convenant with the God that has brought me this far that i will receive my own letter b4 the 26th of august and that God has never failed me b4, so watch put for my testimony here, Kuwena and d rest should keep up the good work here, it will makke it easier to settle into the job when we eventually meet here, I will work with NLNG this monthand not even the HR staff there can change that cos they must do GOD'S WILL CONCERNING ME, Like kuwena said i wake up evry day with a deep sense of joy and something large and good about to happen to me, i even talk to myself about how i will live in bonny, God has done it and i will not ever forget that, none of u should, when u are finally called like me, !!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2007
NLNG. To Lagos!

'For Israel was saying, "Yahweh has abandoned me; the Most High has forsaken me." Can a mother forget the child at her breast or the suckilng babe in arm? Even if she can, I will not forget you; I have engraved you on the palm of my hand' (Cf Isaiah 49).

We are here thinking within ourselves: 'Will they call me; won't they call me?' We are pondering, asking, fretting. We are not sure that we will be there. And even those who affirm by one sign or another that they will be called, they can truthfully confess that it is simply faith, not knowledge, that gives them such affirmation. Till we see the invitation letter, it is only our faith that can help us. The wisdom of faith. Even the Bible says: 'Be not deceived, for it is only faith that moves God.'

The dialectic ensuing between faith and knowledge can clearly be seen in the story of Doubting Thomas. When the Disciples told him that they had seen the Lord, he said that unless he saw Jesus by himself, he would not believe. Eight days later, anyway, he did see Jesus, who told him by way of gentle rebuke: 'You believe because you see me; blessed are they who have not seen and yet believe.'

'Blessed are they who have not seen and yet believe.' Think about that.

Again: 'Blessed are they that have not seen and yet BELIEVE.

BELIEVE!

NLNG. To Lagos!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by bukbog(f): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi nairalanders, I only made it to the 2nd test but I want to encourage you guys that made it to the interview to keep on hoping for the BEST.All the BEST to you guys.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by bukbog(f): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi nairalanders, I only made it to the 2nd test but I want to encourage you guys that made it to the interview to keep on hoping for the BEST.All the BEST to you guys.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
NLNG. To Lagos!

I could not just leave without sharing one more bible story. Do you recall when Jesus and His Disciples were in the boat and the storm was threatening? The disciples shouted: 'Master, do you not care that we are sinking!' And Jesus got up and rebuked the wind; He said: 'Peace, be still!' And then He said to His disciples: 'O ye of little faith; why did you doubt?'

Two important statements: 'O ye of little faith, why did you doubt?'

Again: 'Peace be still'.

It reminds me of Exodus 14:14: 'Yahweh will fight for you; you only have to keep still.'

'Be still and know that I am God; supreme upon the heavens; supreme upon the earth!' (Psalm 46 v 10).

I'm good to go for the day. See you tomorrow.

One Love!

Bye.

NLNG. To Lagos!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2007
grin

NLNG. To Lagos!

Isn't it amazing that at a time like this ALL NLNG Hopefuls leave the thread for only me to be posting. This is great. For those who expect that this will tire me out and get me to stop, so that the thread is altogether forgotten, then they have yet to learn the kind of spirit I have. cheesy

I WILL keep posting. Perhaps, like we are taught in Mass Communication, a course I have a suma cum laude (first class honours) in, I will see it as my personal blog where, like the prestigious Ayanla Vanzant (who lives in USA), I post my daily faith struggles with respect to NLNG.

I have always been tough. And I intend to continue to be so.

'E don sign am say we go make am; Baba God don sign am say we go am-o; na wa destiny, make dem no tink am!'

NLNG. To Lagos!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pisky(f): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
NLNG to BONNY ISLAND cool cool cool
hey peeps, howz everybody doing? lets keep keeping the faith, upholding ourselves in prayer, for thats all we can do for now till we hear from them, which will be very soon.

@kuwena dear! wink wink we have not abandoned the thread for only you, not at all, i believe we have been too busy with our diverse endeavours to post. for me, i must confess that no day passes without my accessing our darling thread but most times i cannot sit back to post. but we have expressed our faith in so many ways and i believe God Almighty, "the Author and Finisher of my faith" has not brought us this far only to disappoint us but that through Him we may reach our expected ends. this is my daily prayer for us all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2007
NLNG. To Lagos!

Pisky, you cannot say what is in anyone's mind; nor is it important. There is really no time. Have you read Soyinka's The Lion and the Jewel? In the scene where Sidi went to visit Baroka in his Royal Chamber and was asked whether she met anybody at the entrance and she answered no, Baroka revealed that his youngest wife should have been there. Sidi then asked if the said wife had been so vexed with Baroka that she had to run off, leaving her post. I like the answer Baroka gave. He asked: Is the Baale to be concerned with the whys and wherefores of a woman's squint? When we allow our happiness to be affected by other people, then we should prepare to die, because the last time I checked, all people were both envious and selfish. And the last time I checked was now.

I went to church today as usual. The readings of the day talked about hanging on in times of peril. And these are perilious times indeed. The First Reading (I am a Catholic) talked about the Conspirators and Jeremiah. The conspirators went to see the King and asked him to have Jeremiah killed, because he spoke the truth and noone liked to hear the truth. The king told them they should go ahead and kill Jeremiah. So they took the prophet and threw him into a well with sinking sand, hoping he would die painfully and slowly. But God was with Jeremiah and sent a Cushite to rescue him. The Cushite took three men of the king's guard and pulled Jeremiah out of the well, so that he would not die.

The other readings all shared the same theme: God rescuing us from death and the envious wickedness of human beings. Psalm 124 v 1 & 2 say: 'What if Yahweh had not been on our side when they attacked us? If Yahweh had not been on our side when they attacked us, they would have swallowed us alive in the heat of their rage.' Again, Psalm 3 v 1ff say: 'Yahweh, more and more people are turning against me; more and more are rebelling against me; more and more are saying about me. "there is no help for him in his God"; but Yahweh, my encircling shield, You help me hold up my head.' Look around you, and tell me what you see. Struggling in the dog-eat-dog world. And even those that Yahweh has blessed refuse to see their blessedness, forever caged in looking at how the other person has or has not been blessed. There really is no time for any of this.

We should be wary of the times ahead. Be still in the presence of Yahweh, without presumptiveness. Indeed, who knows tomorrow? For all I know I may not even be called by NLNG. Yes. That too is a possibility; and it is a possibility I am aware of. And if it pleases Yahweh to deny me NLNG, shall I kill myself, or worse still shall I begin to envy those that got it? Far be it from me to belittle myself to the extent that my happiness and self-worth are tied to NLNG. It is they that should be sad for not taking me, and not the other way round. And if they do not take me, then it is their loss; I would have done them proud. Please, let us not act as low lives, bitchy, crabby and mundane people. Let us purify our thoughts; and let us do it now.

NLNG. To Lagos!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2007
NLNG TO LAGOS!

How is everyone doing? I just completed a grand slam of traveling moving from Kebbi to Ibadan, to Lagos, to Abuja and back to Kebbi in just FOUR DAYS! That's why I have been offline for a while.

@Kuwena, I agree with you wholeheartedly that God bless Erastus Akingbola but we seek and desire something else. I had my final KPMG interview on friday and thank God it was wonderful. Have you started your leave yet?

@Jill, thanks for the enlightenment on the divisions of NLNG which I wasnt aware of before. Kindly keep posting more info, we all appreciate you.

@Everyone whose heart is beating as fast as mine in anticipation of the good things to come this last two weeks of August, I say hold on "For the God that calleth the things that are not as though they were" has called our employment to come to pass. I believe we are living a script that God has written about us in words, in actions and in fulfilling this NOTHING can stop us and like kuwena always says ''E don sign am say we go make am; Baba God don sign am say we go am-o; na wa destiny, make them no think am!'

Have a lovely week.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by zhia2000(f): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2007
Hi Kuwena and all,

NLNG to Lagos/Bonny

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. 

Immediately after my assessment back in July,  I called my father (Jehovah, Yahweh, I am that I am), and he told me my seat on flight NLNG has been paid for by my brother and friend JESUS.  So my seat is definitely CONFIRMED not just booked.  My SEAT number is  23!!!!!!!!

You see guys, I take my umbrella whenever i pray for rain.  will explain what that means,

Did you ever hear about the small town somewhere in America,  there had been no rain, you can imagine what the residents were going through.  They called a prayer meeting in the town hall to pray together for God to give them rain, and invited people of all ages.  The town hall was full with 364 sitting and 576 standing. 

When the priest was about to start the prayer he noticed a little girl seated in the 1st pew.  She was wearing a red raincoat, red wellington boots (rain boots) and beside her was a small umbrella.  The priest asked her why she was dressed like that,

Here's what she said: "My mama told me we had to come pray for rain didn't she?"  "I came prepared because i don't want to get wet when we leave here".

Anyway I am in the same flight with Kuwena and all the others who booked their seats.  I let go to Let God take over and for me even after I start my NLNG job his best is yet to come.

Take care and please keep this thread alive.

Zhia 2000
HSSE
Nigeria LNG Ltd
Plot 1684 Sanusi Fafunwa Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos
e-mail: zhia2000@nlng.com
Tel: 01-2624190 (Temp)
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2007
NLNG. To Lagos!

Wandel and Zhia, may God bless you. You know, I have been very distraught lately about the attitude of our brothers and sisters in this NLNG race. Look at it this way: Once upon a time, we all had an unspoken commitment to regularly post on this thread; to inform, entertain and educate one another on our personal journeys, experiences and struggles with regard to NLNG. And many of us kept to this commitment, giving it their all. But what do we see today? Some people feel that their own is just to read what others have posted. This is mightily unfair. May God reward each as he deserves. Amen.

Wandel, I hope to start my leave as from Wednesday. Apart from Intercontinental Bank that has now absorbed us, and NLNG that we are looking forward to, I did not follow up with any other application. Maybe I am the sort of person that believes in keeping jobs, rather than changing. Hopefully, if I get NLNG, I am not likely to ever apply to any other company in my life time. That's just the kind of person I am: I seek stability and security with all my heart, and try to be both adaptable and amenable, even in the worst of situations. I AM A SURVIVOR.

When I think of NLNG, I hope and pray for only one thing: job satisfaction, not wealth. NLNG CANNOT make me wealthy. They can only give me an opportunity to serve.

I hope to use part of my leave to travel to Awhum Monastery for intense spiritual exercises. I will pray for all those Yahweh has destined to work in NLNG. Till then.

If I travel I may not post. If that means this thread will die, then so be it.

NLNG. To Lagos!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by abussyaya(f): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hi ,
kuwena sorry that you are upset about our apparent lackadaisical attitude to the thread, but in my considered opinion i think it's not so , a lot of people have so many things on their mind and forget to post a note while others just have enough time to read the posted messages and move on. see we are all different people and we have the ability to view things in different ways, you decided to keep the thread lively not because you know how to do it best, but because (correct me if i am wrong) it's an assignment from God for the Nlng hopefuls come september, don't worry this thread would most definitely not die, life never allows for vacuums (i don't know if you have noticed that) and God would nevr forget your labour of love, remain blessed and remember us all in your prayers at the monastery.

Abussyaya
Nigeria LNG Ltd
Plot 1684 Sanusi Fafunwa Street
Victoria Island
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2007
@kuwena,
its soo unusual of u to be this upset.i have never heard u sound so upset before.i understand how u feel.i cant speak 4 anybody.take it easy bro.we assured u u will never walk alone.we may not have been able to put a 100% but i am sure ur outburst will encourage us to do more.for me i am going thru a phase in my life.i will explain more to u when i call.this thread will never die not even when we have started our different assignments in Nlng.i am with u always in spirit.b4 i forget,u promised changing d access code on this thread from this week from NLNG.TO LAGOS(OR WHEREVER) to something else.so bro dnt get tooo upset as to blank dt important continuation of faith.aburo,hope u will do it tomorrow.oya,smile now.u still dey vex
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2007
oh sorry i forgot to add
NLNG .TO LAGOS
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2007
NLNG.TO LAGOS
has it struck any of us dt today is d 20th day of august.this would rank amongst d fastest month of d year.going by kuwenas calculation,we have approximately six to ten days before d good news comes.eveen if d calculations were not to be accurate,we cant deny d fact that within d next 2-3 weeks,nlng would start calling for medicals.this does not mean we should relent in our prayers.we should pray till d last moment.i can smell something good in the offing.i think at this stage,we should have finished asking and instead we shld be thanking the Almighty Father for doing it for us.God has granted our deepest desires.Amen

@kuwena,i forgot to wish u a safe trip as u proceed on ur journey to the monastery.its one of d best things to experience on earth.God shall be with u to lead u,accompany u,teach you and grant all ur good heart's desires.pray for me
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
@jill,my sis.sorry never never knew u are female.i have this 'silly' attitude of calling everybody my brother or sister.the name sounded unisex tho so i just opted for bro.hope work is good.thanks 4 d info u gave on d different divisions in nlng.i already know d likely place(s) i will be.once more welcome.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2007
NLNG.TO LAGOS
Its time to go 4 today.as kuwena has advised lets all keep d spirit high.do u kno i met somebody who constantly checks d job thread on this site and said the nlng thread i.e ours is d best he has ever seen and he even confessed that he has never seen such faith before.d guy isnt even an nlng hopeful.we do not kno d number of pple we encourage on a daily basis.lets keep d flag flying.God bless us all
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2007
NLNG to BONNY.

@kuwena why you dey vex, not everybody has the ability to think and flow with words as u do, saw ur posts yesterday but couldnt respond 'cos normally I rarely post during the day except early in the morning.

I said earlier that you will never walk alone, and I can assure you that we are still here with u, don't give up on ur people yet remember how we started now we have come a long way together this is not a time to get upset.

I sincerely beleive that we are a privileged few out of about 18,000 that started this race only about 450 of us still have the hope of getting into NLNG and that Hope is something that I sincerely thank God for and soon it will no longer be a Hope its going to be a reality. The major challenge before us now is patience, which is what we Humans lack the most, I can understand our anxiety but if only we can see things like God I believe right now we will be relaxed well that one of the various reasons our God is greater than we are.

Now that we are approaching the last days of this month, which by the way has proved to be one of the fastest month this year, our effort should be geared towards thanksgiving because it is a sure fact that God has done it for us.

I am always online and I am looking forward to seeing posts from you guys 'cos I really look forward to ur postings everyday.

Another reason for this thread aside from encouraging each other is also to post useful information thanks to @eessah and @ pisky pls we look forward to more information.

Thanks all

NLNG TO BONNY.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 10:51am On Aug 21, 2007
Dear,
We understand your grieve and disappointmet, but just like ehido said, not everybody has a flow for words the way you do. We've always been there with you and cannever leave you now, please do bear with us.
I know you cannever give up on this thread now, when we are already there and I also still want to reassure you just like the others that this thread cannot die now, not with what we've been through together. As I once told you, you may not know the number of life you affects each day with your postings, not only NLNG hopefuls but other people, at least we've heard testimonies of such.
So my dear, please dont be too angry with us and be sure that this your labour of love cannever go unrewarded.
As you travel, we all pray that you will obtain open heaven, and just like God came to Solomon when he had offered 1000 sheeps to Him to ask him to say what he desires for Him to do unto him, so He shall reveal Himself to you to give you an open cheque to right whatsoever you desire He should do unto you. And Bro, remember to include our names in that cheque, that God may show grace and favour unto us especially for NLNG job. May God be with you, Shalom.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
NLNG. To Lagos!

I'm sorry.

Phew! I don't know how I ran away with my emotions.

My leave starts tomorrow. maybe it's rest I need afterall. Know what? I think I have been of late been kinda obsessed with this string; you know, watching it grow and letting it be a beef up whenever I felt low about NLNG. I think it was this obsession that paved way for all the adrenalin rush. Once again, I'm sorry. As Adriam reminded me yesterday over the phone, this is no longer my thread; it's our[b][/b] thread. I hope I always recall that.

I'm not going to Awhum anymore. I thought over it. It's gonna be a waste of money. I mean, all the way from Kano to Enugu, and then back; plus, I've been there before and I know it's not heaven. I can pray in my room these free nine days. And I can rest; and post, and go for a thorough medical check-up.

I don't know. Rest. Yes, rest is what I think I need.

Thanks.

NLNG. To wherever! undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2007
[/color]NLNG/BONNY/001
Hello everyone, ,
kuwena, i've been readin your posts forom the past few days, don't u know that the bible says"better is the end of the matter than the begining thereof"and in the end perilious times shall come, be strong brother, u have endured this far, don't give up, NLNG will contact us before the end of this week, go mark my words unless the God I pray to is not the living God, I can understand the ernomous burden u have had of keeping this thread alive but hey!!u got me addicted to it, u have really tried and i sincerely hope that i meet u when i come for my induction, don't lose faith now its dangerous, u can travel,take a rest but don't go too far from lagos, Remember the story of the ten virgins, BE PREPARED, !!ITS ALL ABOUT TO COME TO AN END, !!!!

[img][/img]

[color=#006600]

Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
@kuwena,
its good to have u back to ur ever happy and lively self.@ehido,@kenosym,@uche have proven how valuable u are to this forum.indeed u are d godfather here.we are all with u in this race.i also think u deserve d rest.i am sure its been a stressful one year of serving ur fatherland.i am sure u will be reenergised after d period of rest.i agree with u on d fact that u can pray in ur privacy,its not compulsory u go to the monastery.we all unite our prayers with yours.
through the love of Jesus Christ our saviour,all must be well
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2007
NLNG.TO LAGOS

@uche7869
ur post is really encouraging and reassuring.but permit me to add or rather correct,even if nlng does not contact us this week,it does not take away the fact that the God u serve is a living God.the omnipotence of our God shouldnt be hinged on whether nlng calls us this week or not.whenever they want they can contact us but we know dt as many as we are on this thread believing in God for victory,we shall all make it.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2007
NLNG.TO LAGOS
@kuwena,when is the signature changing?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jenks(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2007
hi everyone, sorry i've not been posting lately.
just came on to find our thread in page 2.
oya, back 2 page 1.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by bonjee: 9:28am On Aug 22, 2007
yea
and anyone who been having issues with clubfreedon can visit
antonioshares.com
thev have cheap shares 900-1500 and pay a % of the 6k dolls
people are gettin paid
plus it's pretty transparent too
best of luck guys
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2007
NLNG TO BONNY!

Sorry @bonjee this thread is not for club freedom, @jenks I dont seem to get ur message

Hello everyone hope u are all having a wonderful day, we are still pregnant isn't it but don,t worry we will soon give birth just a little more patience. God is with us.

Keep the hope alive.

NLNG TO BONNY!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2007
Nlng. Bring my letter!

I'm tired of waiting. Adrian, my brother, that's the new signature. These days I wake up feeling lost. Nothing interests me again! How have I worked myself to this state of mind? Kano bores me sick; the routine is stiffling. I want a change. Uche, how I wish it is God speaking through you when you say we will be contacted this week. O dear. This August has been the longest month of my entire life. And it's still just the 22nd! Let August go, and let September come, and bring our letters. O God, help us; the water is already up to my neck!

Nlng. Bring my letter!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2007
Nlng. Bring my letter!

And Uche, thanks a million for the phot messages. That glorious, undying logo of the great company sent me to heaven and back in a minute or so. You did well to post it. Thanks.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2007
Dear Kuwena,
I remember what st Paul once asked the Church, can we start in the spirit and now end in the flesh, not at all. What happens to you, is not unusual, and just like you once said that when certain sign starts coming to you, you know that the call is imminent. This is just one of those signs, you know that when you get very close to getting a thing, thats when you become more inpatient and start seeings unnecessary difficulties. But you've always held up and not only that, but a source of inspiration to many. You can't give in now to such pressures, I remembered in one of your last mails when you were talking about being in the Church and they were reading something that was encouraging us to continue on our hopes. Dear, I want you to know that the Lord has not brought us this far to forsake us and that now is our salvation from waiting, closer than ever, therefore, lets muster all hope that we can and wait patiently until God reveals His glory over us.
I love the new signature but I would have love to declare my testimony to the world in anticipation to the letter coming that is NLNG, Brought my Letter. I mean already fulfil instead of futuristic. But anyway I will patiently go with your Opinion 'cause you are the godfather and your efort to keep this thread going cannever be disputed.
keep your head up don't allow feelings or anything weigh you down, believe in what God has spoken concerning you and it shall come to pass. Remember Mary mother of Christ whom the Angel told that blessed is he who believe that which the Lord has spoken concerning him because unto him there shall be fulfilment of those things, until we all meet someday to share our testimony together.
Shalom

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.