Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210251 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2007
NLNG, Bring my letter!.
sorry I forgot to sign in preveously.
Beloved,
I also want to tell you to take out time to rest, because in times like this, rest has been of great help. You may need to take out some time, be on your own and meditate on what the Lord has done for you so far and be able to build yet a stronger hope in Him for what He can still do. Just be strong and courageous and the Lord of peace will soon crush the satan under our feet,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2007
@kenosym,
as they say in nigerian home videos "u have spoken well'.ur words are powerful.thank u

@kuwena, my brother ,do u know i have called about five of my friends dt finished serving with ur set,and about four of them arent feeling too fine while d other said he is extremely tired.coincidentally about four of them served in different areas of the north.i told them d same thing we all have said here.get off work 4 now and rest,rest,rest and rest again.u need it and u truly deserve it.i served in kebbi and i felt it too after service.so bro,get a good rest
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
NLNG.BRING MY LETTER
@kuwena,
I love this new signature too.it shows great faith.the beauty lies in the fact dt it is not an appeal from a dejected soul but a decree from one who knows his destiny in Christ Jesus.in all things we are more than conquerors.let the prayers of thanksgiving continue.it is well.
NLNG>BRING MY LETTER JOO
Re: Which Way Nlng? by abussyaya(f): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2007
I love this new signature , very much , kuwena you are a blessing to this thread, may God reward your labour of love
NLNG BRING MY LETTER
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2007
NLNG, BRING MY LETTER!!!

@ everyone, its been a week of faith. I cant say how much I am anticipating my letter. As people who are together with me in having addresses that are untraceable and expect a call from Fedex would testify, my phone battery is always well charged and I grab for it anytime it rings.

My strong belief even despite my anxiety is that IT WILL SURELY COME( Both the letter and the Fedex call)

@ Kuwena, you never cease to inspire me. I guess I am one of your converts from an observer who just reads to someone who contibutes. Infact, I registered for Nairaland because of this thread. Make sure you take things easy, after what I experienced last week and early this week, I 'gree say body no be wood'

The week draws to a close; for different people it means different things; for us its just a day closer to the realization of our dreams. God does make dreams come true and has made all things beautiful in its time. This is our time. Let us this accept the challenges, the anxiety, the expectations for it shall only increase the exhilaration of the victory He giveth.

Have a lovely week and a blessed weekend
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2007
NLNg. BRING MY LETTER

@ Adrianic and Wandel, thank you for those kind words. Your posts on this thread are inspiring to say the least.

A lot of us are looking forward to receiving our letters or calls this week or next. It would be great to hear the final word from NLNg but i'd like to say that even if we do not hear from them in the next few days, weeks etc, we should not let worry or anxiety make us feel down or question God.

Our present signature says it all. NLNG bring my letter. It could be tomorrow or next month for all i care, but i know that NLNg will, Bring my letter and to my doorstep too smiley

So Kuwena and all our people who just passed out. Rest should be on your minds now.
People do suffer from exhaustion when they push themselves too hard. Here you are coming off the stress trip called NYSC. You should be catching rest and refreshing your minds so that when we are eventually called, you will be able to give your best and more,

Adios for now all and the best of the day to you
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tblack3: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2007
NLNG bring my letter.

[color=#006600][/color]kwuena, you are simply creative, you shouldnot be discouraged we are almost there, one funny thing is that in life when things like this happen it is an indication that you are closer to your miracle, buddies we are almost there, been having series of dreams indicating they will soon be contacting us, possibly in less than 2 weeks, so you can see we are closer, the goog thing is that we are closer ever than before, it is 23rd of August, anytime i think about this NLNG i just appreciate God cos it is settled, once again i leave you with this quote @ seat 1 God doesnot choose the qualified he qualifies the choosen, we are choosen, tighten your seat belts and get set for a flight to NLNG in 2 weeks time(latest).One love buddies.

Kwuena keep it up, hope to c u in training,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
NLNG WILL BRING MY LETTER!

hELLO everyone.,[color=#006600][/color]
, much as i dont want to be the odd man out,,i love to walk in faith, and @adriac , God is omnipotent weda d letter comes this week or not because the letter will definately come and it will come because of his grace ,mercy and favour upon my life, Kuwena its gud to have u bak to ur old self, at least u guys r better than me in a way, u already have a bank job and are workin but me since after P.O.P on tue i have been home, but it doesnt move me though because any time i think of where im headed,i start smiling and laughin for joy, The word of God says concerning me:"blessed is he that beliveth for there shall be performances of those things which the lord has said concerning him", It is my destiny to work with NLNG and no amount of time wasting by them can change that, Please no one should lose faith now, it will be too dangerous, I love u all and i believe without an iota of doubt that we will meet at the training school very very soon,

Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2007
NLNG WILL BRING MY LETTER!!

Cmon evryone lets lighten up a bit ok, lets fantasize for a while instead of broodin on LNG, Who knows for sure how much LNG pays as basic and as initial upfront, someone i met at my assessment ctr says d basic is abt 450,000 a month and d upfront is 6million, is that true?Authentically doh i was told that our 6months training will be in the U.K probably london where they have a liason office, lets discuss that a bit and cheer up, we sound too drab and holistic, EHEN!!Has anyone here been to the bonny plant, a friend of mine has a brother workin there and went some weeks ago, ,since he came bak all i've been hearing is how bonny is heaven on earh, seriously is the place that cool, ?holla back anyone,

Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
NLND.BRING MY LETTER
guys,hope we are all doing well at our differnt places of work.its d 23rd of august.our day of victory gets closer.wishing us all d best.it seems as d days get closer,our postings are getting shorter.even d great kuwenas posts arent as long as they usually are.it usually happens like this when pple get closer to their destiny.bt whatever happens let us post words of encouragement,no matter how short.even if its a bible passage or even a quranic exhortation.we never can tell who will get encouraged and lifted up.tk kia all
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2007
NLNG, Bring my Letter!
Greatness isn’t by chance, but is a child of great mind that is determined to be great. I have no doubt that we have a lot of great minds that will soon turn into great men. And the happy thing is that, I would gladly say ‘those great men of our time though they come and go, but their traces still remain the likes of Kuwena, Adrianic jbyno, jenks, eesah, graces, pisky, uche, wandel, ehido, jill, kizoic, t-black and …, and that behold I’m one of them’. You all have the seed of greatness in you and it must definitely burst in days to come, because it can no longer be contained by limitations. Hope to see you up there.
Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2007
uche7869,

U have the right idea. lets whet our appetite. pay is about that much for entry level but u might have to part with some of it in taxes and maybe pension funds. Bonny island is really lovely. the housing estate is well planned and organized. Its also a great money saver cause u dont have frivolities to spend ur money on and u dont have to pay for gas, electricity, water and transport. its also a nice getaway for people who want to come visit u. they have a golf course, a fully equiped gym, a pool, football fields. everything to make ur stay comfortable including shows.
i dont know anything about the upfront but i can tell u that they give the best of everything cause they expect our best and thats what we will give them.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2007
smiley

NLNG. Bring my letter!

This is actually a wan smile. Who was it that posted something about six million bucks? Can that be true! Anyway, I know NLNG has class. I felt it when I wolfed down the buffet that Day. You know, my plate was so full that I wondered if @jbyno, who was sitting opposite me at table was a trifle disgusted cheesy.

Yes, I'm sure I need rest, and I have been trying to do just that: rest. These days I just lounge and read softsell. And feel a little guilty for not working.

You guys are the best. You always make my day.

One love!

NLNG. Bring my letter!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 6:38am On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG BRING MY LETTER!!!

What a great statement of faith. U know yesterday I w3ent to church My pastor was preaching about faith and the power God has given us, He gave instances of Joshua who commanded the sun to stand still for hours, also Isaiah who told the sun to shift 10 degrees backward to prove to Hezekiah that God has added 15 more years to his life also Elisha commanded drought for 3 years. All these goes to show the power in utterance and I say again NLNG BRING OUR LETTER !!! by faith I believe it is done. This is a good one Kuwena.

Uche7869 now those are really mouth watering may be that explains why we have to go through months of expectation because nothing good comes easy. And they might want to take their time to carefully sought those they are sure can perform. I know we are all up to the task, Again I say NLNG BRING OUR LETTER!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG BRING MY LETTER!!!

I am really looking forward to leaving on that island, all the descriptions are making me imagine myself in one of those appartments and I am so tired of life in Lagos, it is such a hectic city, I love where I can work and feel relaxed

U know I can wake up like 6;00 jug aroung till may be 6:45 and still get to work before 7:45, I dont have to bother about Light or power, no sound of Generators every where men that is the life ooooo!

NLNG I AM WAITING OOO!

NLNG BRING MY LETTER!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 7:31am On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG BRING MY LETTER

Morning Pips.
We are one day closer to our destiny smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by dappy777(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2007
Hi everyone. First of all, l would like to thank everyone that has posted to this thread to encourage all of us waiting for that invitation to medicals at NLNG.

As the days draw us closer and closer to that phone call from Fedex or that letter, let's us all keep speaking it forth.

All the best for NLNG hopefuls.

NLNG, bring my letter now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kizoic: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG Bring my letter o

Its indeed a great statement of faith.
Kuwena, you are simply a genius.

Well, I've been away for a while, work here and there, travelling up and down, blah, blah , blah
Thank God for journey mercies.

Yap we are really getting close to the D-Day, the NLNG train is fast approaching,

Its my sincere prayer that we all make it,

Don't waiver in faith, remember WHEN ALL OTHER THINGS FAIL, THATS WHEN YOU REALISE THAT GOD IS ALL YOU NEED TO SUCCEED.

NLNG Bring my letter o.o.o
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:42am On Aug 24, 2007
cheesy

NLNG. Bring my letter; and that is an order!

cheesy

I feeeeel good! (Remember that advert?)

In the wee hours of this morning, I rang Adrian on the phone. Altogether, we spent more than two hours talking. I enjoyed every second of our discourse. Waow; it felt so good sharing our NLNG stories: talking about this thread, our expectations, our fears, our futures. It was so heart-warming. Adrian, we do have things in common: both Festac-raised; both Catholics; both non-engineers  grin. I just want to say thank you; talking with you was a big boost. It was a major encouragement. I hope I left you similarly encouraged. We already have become friends and brothers, even if NLNG is yet to call.

The feeling good stretched into this morning. Like you know, I am still on leave. But I wanted a little fun, so I called the office to speak with my colleagues; I asked them about work and they were wistful; who knows, maybe they wished they were on leave too  grin. Jennifer suggested I visit the zoo, for example. But who cares! This morning, I am at British Council, where I will spend a chunk of today. It has been raining, but for the sheer fun of it, I hailed a bike and climbed on; the wind and rain slapped me, but instead of crying I laughed like a baby. I was ecstatic! My clothes were progressively drenched as we entered puddle after puddle. It made me wish I was six years old again, in 41 Road, Festac, playing Catcher with Elaigwu and Adaebo. Phew! Good old memories. Maybe we should take time out once in a while to behave like children, in a playfully feral way. I am more than refreshed. And it all started with Adrian. 'Drianny boy, thanks.

Yes, I see we are keeping our faith up. Let me just share this, in line with our spirituality. It is a portion of Psalm 42.

Like the deer that yearns for running streams,
So my soul is yearning for you my God.
My soul is yearning for God, for the God of my life;
When can I enter and see the face of God?
My tears have become my food by day and by night
As I hear it said all the day long: 'Where is your God?'
Why are you cast down, my soul; why groan within me?
Hope in God and praise Him still, my saviour and my God.'

Imagine that. The Psalmist says, 'My tears have become my food by day and by night, as I hear it said all the day long: "Where is your God?"' As we wait for NLNG, some of those who knew us when we were hustling about the Assessment center would by now have begun to ask, 'Dem no go call these guys?' And even we ourselves may begin to become weary of waiting. I know it can be draining. But then the psalmist goes further to say: 'Why are you cast down my soul; why groan within me? Hope in God and praise him still, my saviour and my God.'

It is my prayer that we all learn to hope. Remember: 'E don sign am say we go make am; Baba God don sign am say we go do am-o; na wa destiny, make dem no think am.' Amen.

'Drianny; on love. Fellow NLNG Hopefuls; one love, y'all.

And NLNG. What're you waiting for? C'mon. Bring my fucking letter sharp sharp; ya heard?!

Later.

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2007
@Kuwena,
u never cease to amaze me.u are as has already been said here a number of times a genius.u have a kind word for everybody,me inclusive.thanks for ur kind sentiments.i had such a great time talking to u too.i was even wishing we started earlier.do u know dt after gisting with u in d wee hours of the day,i was so excited dt i stayed up just watching t.v.i had renewed hope especially after we found out dt we both picked d same 'Corman Park' in the presentation part of our assessment centre and dt we are both festac boys for real.ftt forever men.

dt guy called d devil is really an idiot o.the more u profess ur faith ,d more he attempts to put some negative thots in u reminding u about wt u did or did not do on dt day.after talking to u too,i got greatly encouraged.it beceme a closer reality dt i will with all our brothers(i think dt is what we really are now on this thread)be called to NLNG service.thanks 4 giving me renewed hope.i have had a really happy day too and i think our discussion played a great part in making it soo.gracias.as i would always say to friends i hold dear "PAX DOMINE SIT SEMPER VOBISCUM.AMEN."
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG BRING MY LETTER.
@NLNG HOPEFULS,
I forgot to tell u guys something.i was called to write d first bank test which held in different regions of the country.i wrote mine in abuja.i had originally made up my mind not to write d test but my friend and his mum persuaded me to.at least i have nothing to lose,they reasoned.furthermore ,no knowledge is a waste.i couldnt disobey(i live with my friend and his folks in abuja,my family house is in festac.)so off i went with my big head to d venue of the test.i have so much faith in this Nlng stuff dt i was so nonchalant and failed to read even a poem for the test.i was so ill-prepared dt i didnt even go with a pencil.it was one guy there who out of his magnanimity broke his pencil for me.well i did it like dt.i expect to pass tho.but by d grace of HIM who is GOD ,i will not go for the interview.bt smthin struck me there.i was so relaxed basically because of my success at d NLNG interview and because i already have a job.i was not in the least of ways tense.i saw some guys near me pleading the blood of JESUS over their script commanding first bank to take them.i couldnt help but think about wt d nigerian state has turned us into.i even said a prayer for those guys in my heart asking God to give my space to any of them.i came to appreciate my job even more.at least"at all at all na hin bad pass'.let us all thank God for little mercies,for our jobs,our parents,our lives and that which He has already done,NLNG.
"who wan curse d man wey JESUS don bless"
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG, Bring my letter!
I want to say that what we are experiencing in this forum has really gone beyond just NLNG hopefuls but they've helped us bring the best in us. We are now more than just friends, holding hands together and bearing one another, both when down and up. Kuwena and Adrianic, you too have been such a wonderful fellows and great embodiment of encouragement and I really hope I will have the opportunity to meet you too at NLNG. And of course, like I said in my last post that I've no doubt I've associated with great minds and just like they say it takes birds of similar feather to fluck together. you too are wonderful, see ya on top.
Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG.BRING MY LETTER
GUYS,
ehen i went to the central bank today with one of our managers to get a cheque.we are on contract with dem.i had been seeing dt building on my way to work daily but i had never been inside it.d protocol is  much,i was told.immediately i entered i almost fainted.d harmattan(a.c) there seemed to reach the exteriors.the materials used in building dt place is out of this world.i had to act like i wasnt fascinated so i wont look like one sese de.but men,i was impressed.bt along the line i thot to myself"nlng will match u guys anytime anyday".just wait and see.abeg lets put our hands together for  THE GREAT NLNG joo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2007
@kenosym,i just saw ur post.i was trying to post mine when urs entered.thanks my brother.hope work is good.we are more dn friends,i agree.i never believed it was possible to get so close to pple u have never met. anytime i am goin to d cybercafe,i cant help but smile because it feels like i am going to read messages from my brothers from another mother.i hope we keep this spirit up even after our appointments.friendship is one of the greatest gifts of our God to his children.lets all remain in brotherhood.tk kia bro.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG, Bring my Letter!
Adrianic, You did right when you smartly pointed out that whether we are called this week or not, does not in anyway limits God's faithfulness or supremacy. I also want to emphasize that, whether we are called or not, that shouldn't in any way make us think of God any less. kuwena once said it, that he is not 100% sure they will call him and that if they don't, he cannnot die because of that, likewise all of us.
The best we can do, we've done, that is believing and trusting in God for the best. And I know the very best He will surely give to us. Should in any case any is finally not called, that would mean He has a better plan for that one and we have to believe that, though it might be difficult to. I've come to realise in life that what makes a man is not what happens to him, either good or bad, but his disposition towards what happens to him. He once asked us a very important question, Is there anyone among you whom the child will ask 4 bread and he will give him a stone or 4 a fish and he will give him a serpent, if you being evil knows how to give good gift to your children how much more your heavenly Father. So, He cannever give us a stone 4 bread nor a serpent 4 fish. Therefore lets always believe Him 4 the best even when it is difficult to do so, because even though a mother can forsake her suckling baby, I can assure you He definitely cannot forsake you.
Shalom
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2007
@kenosym,i forgot to add(why am i forgetting these days,it seems its old age),do you know dt Justice Chukwudifu Oputa(former justice of the supreme court) while giving a lecture one day said"the brotherhood of man  without the Fatherhood of God makes us all bastards."God is our Father and we are not ashamed to praclaim HIM and his Son our Lord Jesus Christ who died for our sins.we ahve been promised by Christ dt he will not be ashamed of us before His Father who is in Heaven if we are not ashamed of him before men.we shall all be granted our hearts desire.there is no doubt about it.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG bring my letter!

Adriano (i like calling it like that abeg no vex) and Kenosym I hail OOOO. to every NLNG hopeful just like me I salute your faith and I believe God will not let us down, however not our will but the will of God which is far better than that of man be done in our lives.

I have a friend who just got a job with CHEVRON, I was si happy for him U know why that is an assurance that something good is in the offinhg for all of us. lets just keep up the faith.

I dont know if its just me oooo, These days I find myself imagining a lot, as in thinking about being an NLNG staff I think about it everytime such that I can,t even stay an hour with out thinking about NLNG for about 20mins, men my hope is high ooooo.

God abeg help ur people oooooo.

Any how sha God don sign am say we go make am we no get choice.

NLNG BRING MY LETTER.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2007
@kenosym,
u have spoken well.its friday today and its exactly 20mins after five o' clock.the day is over at least for normal workers.nlng falls into d normal category.our letters have not come.does dt mean dt God is no longer God?dt was d point i was making.but uche later corrected himself or rather clarified himself.i know dt guy has one FIRM faith in and love for God.uche is a dear brother and i just cant wait to see him too.
whether we are called or not,GOD always has plans for us more dn we can ever comprehend.
do u guys remember one girl called sweetestjoy.before the result of the 2nd test came out,she and kuwena were d godfather and godmother on this thread.i used to literally "travel" just to read their posts.d girl was inspiring.she attends christ embassy.dt girl could encourage the most depressed person on earth.she was only subject to kuwena.do u know dt she had her 2nd test on the first day.while others were hoarding info,this girl came and gave us a step by step analysis of all dt transpired in dt test. myGod, how i loved her.if i had cash then,i would have proposed to her.she was selfless.i was so fascinated by her dt i had to ask her for her e- mail and phone number(dnt call me ashewo o).then d d-day came.a certain guy called uleh(where is he now?)came one morning screaming here dt he made it.within the twinkle of an eye,guys had started calling and relaying their good news to d house.at that time i was a constant reader but i hadnt started posting.to cut a long story,by afternoon of the third or fourth day d gist came . sweetestjoy was not among the few chosen.i claim to be a hard man but i have not gotten so close to tears in a long time.but do u know what?.God gave her two banks to choose from,Zenith or Oceanic?she chose zenith.she presently works in the maitama branch.i called her recently and she said she is having the time of her life.something tells me dt girl will get to the highest cadre of her profession.she may not be with us in nlng but God has a reason for making a girl with so much faith drop at that stage.never has d eyes of man seen,or the ears of man heard or the heart of man conceived what our God has in stock for us.we are His personal CD.indeed how much He loves us.May all glory ,praise and adoration be to His holy name both now and forever in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.Amen
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
Guys even after the medicals it might at least a month for them to finally get to us oooo, this is going by previous experienses and from friends who I know have got big jobs some even have to wait for like 2 months. however then the wait won't be like this one because then we are like 99% sure of getting the job. so we might be looking at starting may be December. Sorry I don't mean to be negative but I think that is the way it might go except NLNG is in a hurry to have us. Then they can speed things up this is what I pray for.

Keep the hope alive everybody.  U are all very valuable to me, I dont how I could have borne this wait alone.

I love Y'all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG.BRING MY LETTER
@eHIDO my brother,i can see u are online.welcome.thank u  so much.u know i am always encouraged and blessed anytime u tell us about what ur pastor said in church.ur pastor seems to know even without being told how much we are waiting on God.his sermons these days seems to be referring to us all.i claim with u all prophesy he has made concerning this job either knowingly or unknowingly.i can feel u when u say lagos is too hectic.d first day i came to abuja(i was at the university of ibadan then)i knew i would live here or at least somewhere saner than lagos.tho i miss lag sometimes,d peace here is good for me.dont worry,dt desire of ur heart shall be granted soon.Bonny is yours.maybe if we are in lagos,once in a while we would come make some noise with u in dt BONNY.HABA WHO NO LIKE BETTER THING.tk kia my bro
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ehido my brother,i just read your post.i dnt kno how true this is but even if it is,i think we would all be consoled knowing dt we have been taken.at least at that stage,we would be sure dt nothing negative can happen again.it is d same thing dt applies to doctors or rather medical students.do u kno dt once they have written dt MBBS exam in 3oo level and passed nothing can touch them again.once u have passed dt stage and proceeded to UCH9i.e using u.i as an example)u may fail as many times as u like but u would definitely one day become a doctor.but b4 dt stage,if u fail d MBBS exam twice,u will be sent packing.that is d same with us herte.we know dt this is d last stage dt really has to do with academics.once u are picked from this stage u know u are already a staff except u are now disqualified through the medicals.so let them take us first.the rest will take kia of itself.abi how u see am?a bird at hand is worth one million in the bush.
mmmmmh NLNG .BRING MY LETTER O
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG BRING MY LETTER
guys do u know i was looking through the general job thread and i noticed another thread like this has started for those who are presently at the recruitment stages of KPMG.something tells me our own thread has become a role model for others to follow.the guys are also trying to encourage themselves.see what kuwena meant when he said we should always post so as to drive away those ethers dt breed pessimism(hmmmmmmm oyibo).this job tin no be small matter.i wish them well.God will also see them thru.and who are those things(are they beings) who say most nigerian graduates are not employable.i disagree with all of my heart.let them give us half of what our parents had when they were going to school and see if we will not create an annex for heaven.abi na lie?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.