Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210363 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG.BRING MY LETTER
hEEEEEEEEEEEEE I just started a new page o.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2007
@guys,do u realise dt nlng is a very humane organisation and this permeates all aspects of their activities.do u remember d age limit for nlng recruitment was 28.that to me seemed most humane considering d fact dt most students start using shaving sticks in universities owing to no fault of theirs.pple get into university as teenagers and leave as adults.its an indictment on our government and d ever whining lecturers.do u know dt at a stage in my school then ,on our forms we had a part dt went thus"EXPECTED DATE OF GRADUATION".do u guys know d meaning of dt.it simply means'when are u expecting to graduate?'.it must be differentiated from "DATE OF GRADUATION?'.one is presumptuous and speculative,d other is definite.nlng,i am sure,took all these things into consideratioN thereby saving so many pple from sin.i was looking at d guys playing this under 17 world cup for us.if we could eat human beings ehn,those guys bones will be too hard to crack.i am sure almost all of them have seen more do 21 christmases.it amazes me when some of these unrealistic companies require 24-25 as maximum application ages.haba.at that first bank interview,i saw pple i could not greet standing claiming to be 27 and below.see what they have turned our graduates into.nlng is it.it is not only humane but realistic.one of my assessors told me dt at nlng u are given targets but they are targets u can achieve.not like some banks dt will say ur target is 400 million naira when d richest man in ur village is not worth 1 million naira.luckily these nlng targets are usually self development targets.so it benefits u and d d company.
guys what is wrong with me this evening.i am just so in the mood to pour out my heart.well God sees my heart.He will grant its desires.o God bless Nlng for us.this prayer will be constant whether i am taken or not.if only for the fact that i passed their maths,bless them.ok,e don do.
e don sign am say we go make am ,Baba God don sign am say we go do am o,no wa destiny make dem no think am.
WE ARE GODS PERSONAL CD
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 6:47pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG.BRING MY LETTER
EHEN i have had my fill and its time to go.it was nice sitting here for over two hours.well its a friday and we have little or nothing doing at the office.
as i say to my loved ones all d time PAX DOMINE SIT SEMPER VOBISCUM.AMEN
oh i forgot to translate,its a latin prayer which means MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD REMAIN WITH YOU ALWAYS.AMEN
AMEN means SO BE IT.
AND SO SHALL IT BE FOR US ALL.PEACE.
I'M OUT
Re: Which Way Nlng? by abussyaya(f): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
NLNG BRING MY LETTER

Hi,
I guess we are role models indeed, Baba God don sign am ,wishing everyone a lovely weekend.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2007
Men i am feeling u guys big time.1 thing 4 sure is that i am going 2 meet these people when we get to NLNG.
Of which i DON ENTER ALREADY so i am just waiting 4 u all.
MAKE I DEY READ UNA GO OOO
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2007
smiley

NLNG. Bring my letter!

I have three observations to make:

To start with, Ehido claims that resumption with NLNG may take till December. I think this is utterly false. If I remember clearly, one of the HR persons at my Assessment centre mentioned possible resumptiom by September. Besides, it has earlier been said on this string that NLNG concludes prospective employee correspondence within the space of one year. This latter position also supports possible resumption by September.

Also, I am happy to hear that @sweetjoy is now gainfully employed. She was indeed a noble compatriot. I pray she finds joy in Zenith, the biggest bank in the country by recent acclaim.

Finally Adrian, I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I am pleased to be positively influenced by it. I also thank all the rest, who bother to encourage others with their posting.

Rejoice, 'for it has pleased the Father to give you the Kingdom.'

NLNG. Bring our letters.

One love!

smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2007
NLNG/BONNY/001

wwats up people, howz evryone doin today, ?Ehido na wah 4u sef, u wan kill people like me abi, Im going to make a call and try to find out wetin dey happen from the horses mouth.ok?I agree with kuwena that i will be working with NLNG By september, mAYBe ehido u'll come in as batch b(just jokin)but seriously guys i said we shud fantasize a bitt, ryt, ?eachtime i have free time i just keep imagining what it would be like to be living on that paradise called bonny island, cos i know thats wia i am going to be, some one painted a beautiful picture abt bonny and im in love already, cant wait to see the place!!!!!!Adrianic,i feel wat u r sayin joo but u guys wey get jobs already should not be worryin, i dont have a job yet NLNG will be my first and im not anxious cos i know its a concluded matter, but u adrianic,kuwena and ehido have jobs already, Just let faith carry d day, No one has said anytin abt wat d pay is like, any ideas, HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND EVRYONE AND PLEASE FORGET ABT LNG DIS WEKEND AND HAVE SOME FUN, BE LIKE KUWENA, ,FEEL ALIVE
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2007
grin grin

NLNG BRINGING MY LETTER

Runsaway, ,that pic u painted of Bonny was breathtakin, cant wait to live there, do u have any idea what they will start us with(as in salaries), someone said those on the island are paid more because of the risk factors involved, do they have those kind of residential areas outside bonny, ??say in lagos or ph, ?I heard d U.K Training wil be for 6months, ?

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2007
NLNG. Bring my letter!

Today is Sunday, and as a good Christian I went to church. After today, I am not likely to post till Thursday. Please, keep this string alive. One love.

NLNG. Bring my letter!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 6:39am On Aug 27, 2007
NLNG BRING MY LETTER!

Hello everyone,

Please I didn't mean to be negative, I thought I made it clear that I wish we will start by December, what I was saying is remote possibility which I pray does'nt happen, 'because the way it is now we already NLNG staff in spirit.

Please do not be alarmed all I needed was assurance that we will not have to wait for long because this wait is very difficult.

This is the last week of August surely the time for those letters to come has arrived so lets be expecting that joyous shout of victory which will soon come out from our mouths.

I'm with u guys all the way we shall surely meet at NLNG very soon.

Have a wonderful week everybody.

NLNG BRING MY LETTER!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2007
NLNG, Bring my letter!
Adrianic, I was about replying your mail when the power went and because of the curfew in PH, the cyber café where I was browsing could not put on the gen., as it was getting late. Anyway I’m not working now, I’m presently doing my Master’s program at UNIPORT while waiting for NLNG call. Though I’m presently processing an opening with Saipem Engineering and Intercontinental Bank but I’m taking my time to put everything right as there wouldn’t be need for that when NLNG calls. And this is just a confirmation of what God once used a friend to impress in my heart when I was like complaining about my not being fully engaged. She said that I should be embarrassed with jobs when they start coming, and definitely I am now, though I still waits for the greatest of the embarrassment, the NLNG job, what of you, how is work going?
Just like you said, this forum has become such a deep part of me that most of the time I just stay and be thinking about each one of us. I will be longing to run to the cyber cafe to read what somebody has posted. Sometimes when I’m awake in the night, I just continue to think when is NLNG going to call us, when am I finally going to meet this great people from NLNG forum, and I will start to pray, God help my brethren; kuwena, adrianic, jbyno, jenks, eesah, ehido, jill, t-black, uche, grace,… so that we all will celebrate at last and share our testimonies together on how You saw us through.
Shalom
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2007
NLNG, Bring my letter!
Uche, there shouldn’t be any doubt NLNG pays up to such amount and that the work condition there should be like one working in Heaven but I don’t like thinking so high of rewards so that I wouldn’t be disappointed when it is less than what I anticipated. I rather think of it moderately so that it would be a surprise and an excitement when it comes fat. Besides, just like what kuwena once said, I stake my desire on the job fulfilment, like the fulfilment one gets knowing his inputs/effort feels a vacuum in the nation’s economy thereby making one feels important and appreciated. Also the limitless opportunities for career growth; training which gives one a great start career wise and also, the sense of belonging one should have working with a prestigious firm like NLNG which contributes to one of the world’s most pressing need, energy. Definitely the reward should be there and high, but when it comes, it rather will be a boost.
Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2007
Adrianic, what a lovely memories you brought up about sweetjoy that really distributed sweet joy to our hearts. This thread cannever be complete without her. I'm just very greatful she is somewhere else disributing her joys to the people that are opportune to have her. Any time you speak with her, hallah! her for us and tell her we really miss her and that she will be most welcome if she can squeez one or two minutes of her time to spread her joy here once again.

And, I want to say its not late for you to propose her, because I assure you that you will be made in few months to come and she can patiently wait for you till then.
Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2007
Adrianic, what a lovely memories you brought up about sweetjoy that really distributed sweet joy to our hearts. This thread cannever be complete without her. I'm just very greatful she is somewhere else disributing her joys to the people that are opportune to have her. Any time you speak with her, hallah! her for us and tell her we really miss her and that she will be most welcome if she can squeez one or two minutes of her time to spread her joy here once again.

And, I want to say its not late for you to propose her, because I assure you that you will be made in few months to come and she can patiently wait for you till then.
Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2007
NLNG.BRING MY LETTER
@kenosym my brother,thanks 4 ur kind words.i envy u so much.i would have given anything to go 4 my masters degree d moment i finished serving in february but i cant go thru d stress of asking my folks 4 cash again after all they paid at dt law school.i hope to do it very soon at least with my own cash.u have chosen d better part my brother.may God see u thru.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2007
@kenosym,i agree absolutely with your position on d issue of remuneration for us when we are finally taken.this same issue was brought up after i finished my assessment centre in july.i think we would be safer ifwe do not expect too much so dt we will not be disappointed.as for me i know nlng pays more dn any bank in nigeria would ever in their miserable lives be able to pay.i know they certainly pay weell.and also wt has made it difficult for us to know is dt not many pple work in dt establishment,so we cannot readily find one ready to volunteer an info.so lets just keep our fingers crossed.i know we will not be disappointed.
as for sweetestjoy,i will really give what u have said a serious thought.will u like to be my page boy?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2007
nlng.bring my letter
@nlng hopefuls,
i couldnt sleep yesterday.i had this strong feeling that our letters were going to be dispatched this week.d feeling was so strong dt i had to call kuwena around 4a.m.he confirmed he felt the same way 2.lets just lift our hands in thanks.i know we are all going to smile.as i said we are all brothers.let brotherly love continue.
peace.i'm out.
before i forget,ehido what did ur pastor say this sunday.i want to hear o
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2007
NLNG, BRING MY LETTER

" O, what wonderful people NLNg will be welcoming in the next couple of months!"

I think i must have been doubly lucky the day i stumbled upon this thread because these days, the words of Kenosym, Adrianic,Wandel, Kuwena and many more have been my main source of sustenance.

You guys deserve all the best and i can't wait to meet everyone . We don't even have to wait till resumption. We may be sent to the same hospital/clinic for medicals. I remember i met a couple of colleagues that way when i got my present job.I am running late and was just about closing but after reading the posts for the last 2 days, i'm overwhelmed by an emotion i cannot describe and just had to make this contribution.

Yes NLNg is a humane establishment. You are treated like a human being. They lay great emphasis on their human resource - you and I. An establishment i believe that lives by this -

“If you leave us our money, our buildings, but take away our people, the company will fail. But if you take away our money, our buildings, and our brands, but leave us our people, we can rebuild the whole thing in a decade.”
This is more than can be said for many companies, especially Banks, who make sure they milk every drop of productivity from you. Why do you think they are dropping the min entry age? 'cos they need our youth and energy for the punishing hours they set. I know NLNg is no playground but at least you are well paid for any stress you may have to go through.
You have a well defined lunch break(an hour or more), because they realise that as a human being, you'll need to take a break to refresh yourself so that you can come back in and give them all you've got. That is opposed to banks where you may have to dash out for 15mins to grab a bite and even then you may be called in to attend to a customer or the whims of your boss.

Every employee is entitled to at least 1 foreign training each year. Some key departments have more than this.This is much better than what our colleagues in Mobil and Shell have these days as most of their training is being brought down here to save cost. As a friend of mine put it, ' why send 20 people abroad when you can bring in 5 trainers? I don't know if NLNg will toe this line soon, but for now we re the lucky ones. smiley

God, i really need NLNg to bring my letter o!!

I'm out people.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2007
NLNG BRING MY LETTER

I'm still here and let me say something on this resumption date issue.

Ehido does have a point. Big companies are never in a hurry when it comes to recruitment.
They like to take their time.

At the assessment centre, i remember being told we would be contacted by the company in September. Now , we all know that this may be the stage at which we'll be sent for medicals. At this point you don't have an offer letter in hand. The clinics will have to send a report to NLNg who will then send out offer letters to us.

Remember they know that a good no. of us are in paid employment already. Very reliable sources say that you will be asked to pick a date on which you can resume with a one month time frame. They expect us to give notice at our present places of employment at this point.

Infact, to my consternation, this source predicted resumption in JANUARY angry !!!!!
Now do not crucify me as the harbinger of this info o! Remember we have a pact to keep each other informed. I'm just telling what i learnt.

Bottom line is we will be resuming at NLNg whether tomorrow or december does not really matter. Non NLNG hopefuls would be wishing , 'O that their problem was WHEN they would be resuming, grin
So, lets thank God for little mercies. That we're still in the race at all is a matter for serious thanksgiving to the Almighty and lets not lose sight of that.

Now, i want to resume tomorrow, if possible, but lets all keep in mind that it may be later than we have come to expect.

One love all smiley
Love everybody on this thread. 'nite my lovely people and give thanks to God tonight for having brought you this far.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by milestone: 1:57am On Aug 28, 2007
Hi, evry1.i must admit i am thrilled by d spirit u all exude on this issue.i didnt make it past d 2nd stage,bt my prayer 2 u all is dat God grant u all ur hearts' desires & make d finnish line(nLNG).
Amen
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2007
NLNG BRING MY LETTER OOOO!!!!!

Adarian I'm glad to realise that I am now a messanger from God thru my pastor, well I picked something this sunday though, I learnt God is ready to do anything we ask but we are our major set backs i.e we are the hamper Gods works in our lives when we indulge in acts that are in contrary to the will of God so lets keep believing and acting ln line with what God has told us to do.

Jill thanks for your reasoning, I know good companies like NLNG do take thier time to recruit new employees even going by the past months we should be able to confirm this. one thing I pray for now is that the time between medicals and final offer will not exceed 1 month, I just can't wait to join the NLNG team, I feel I have a role to play in that company.

Thanks all please keep the faith and any body with useful information should please relay it to the house.

Thanks Y'all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2007
I was with a friend yesterday he served in Port Harcourt and he has an uncle that works in NLNG, he took some clips for me on his mobile phone and I must confess that the environment is one of a kind in this country. He also told me that the plant at night looks very beautiful due to the lighting, he also showed me a picture of the jetty I also saw one of the BGT ships, MY God this is where I want to work, I am really looking forward to practising my profession with this company, a chance I dont have presently.

Like Joshua and Caleb who went to spy on the land of cannan in the Bible, I am saying that we are well able and we shall get to the promised land. Lets just keep thanking God for his victory.

I really can't wait too long to work in NLNG, but I pray GOd gives me all the patience I need.

Have a nice day every body, we are closer to our destiny.

NLNG ABEG BRING MY LETTER FAST FAST OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2007
"Remember they know that a good no. of us are in paid employment already. Very reliable sources say that you will be asked to pick a date on which you can resume with a one month time frame. They expect us to give notice at our present places of employment at this point."

I forgot to add that the date for induction will be spelt out to you in the letter and you are supposed to respond, telling them when you can resume.

Nice day all smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:03am On Aug 28, 2007
Hello Everyone!
Congratulations all NLNG hopefuls, getting to this stage is sth to be proud of!
To all our well wishers too, thanks for being there for us!
I have been reading this thread for quite sometime but have never contributed because I had to be sure I have sth worth saying. However, my observation over the various contributions here is the freedom and flair with which members invoke the name of God just b/c they want to get to NLNG at all cost! Don't get me wrong; it's always good for one to acknowledge God. But not because you want to get to NLNG. I also notice the way members fantasize and swear that they are already in NLNG.
Wake up! You are yet to receive your letters! Tell me you've got faith. I may believe that. But have any of you ever bothered to find out from God Himself whether being in NLNG is HIS OWN VISION, PLAN and ROAD MAP for you? Or whether His plan for you may take you elsewhere? Have you ever bothered to seperate what you desire from what God may desire and ask that His takes pre-eminense?

All you guys want is good job, good money, fantastic work environment and because of that you invoke the name of God at will just to see whether you can 'drag' (convince) HIM to buy that idea. Pls don't get me wrong. I wish everyone well.

Common sense should tell some of you that in a recruitment like this, even in the final stage, not everyone might be taken. Nobody wants to be the one left out. Not even I. But many of you are not even prepared to entertain that possibility. All you want is NLNG bring my letter. I wish you all well. But I hope some of you should start thinking by now.

Belive God for NLNG. However, make contingency plans, you may not even be called, who knows? Would it mean God has deserted you? Definitely not! Instead of solely on NLNG, focus your mind on living God's life! NLNG or not! And if you understand God at all, you should know that HE reads the heart, the innermost mind, the hidden you. HE cannot be fooled, cajoled or convinced otherwise. And besides, if HE is interested in you, HE cannot give you what may distract you in the long run from serving HIM faithfully.

I implore you, instead of on NLNG, keep your mind on something else, GOD.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Ehido(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2007
hello opokonwa,

It seems you have not been following this thread well enough, we have said times with out number that wether we enter NLNG or not let God's will be done and I know that is the reason ing of everyone's heart but what is surprising here is the way you question the faith of well meaning individuals. Pls opokonwa we are well aware of what can happen, the goal of this thread is optimism and faith. If u are an NLNG hopeful too I advice u to start showing some faith and believe.

Every statement nade on this thread is a statement of faith, that is one thing that can't be taken away from God's children may be God didn't tell u to ask and it shall be given unto you but he told me.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2007
cheesy

Choi-choi-choi! Na wa-o! NLNG no go kill pesin-o!

Chai! God know say I don sufa for dese NLNG people dem hand-o! Na God dey save pesin.

NLNG. Abeg, bing my letter, now; abeg; abeg.

Una know why I bin talk earlier say I no go post till Thursday? I bin wan do thorough prayer for NLNG dem. So I say I go do three-days dry fasting. I talk say for seventy-two hours I no go touch food or water. So that after all said and done, NLNG go bring my letter come, one time. And as I kukuma dey on leave, e go dey easy.

Na so I start-o! I do am the whole of Monday. My stomach dey cry wa wa, I say, 'Shut up; endure am; afterall, when you begin dey chop NLNG money, you no go cry wa wa again.' So, I continue like dat-o; dey pray, dey fast. My brothers, as I dey pray, my head come dey heavy me, my eye come dey turn like wheel. I say, lie lie, I go fast for three days.

I tell una, as ten for night reach, I no fit sleep; my throat dry like Sahara, and you ma know say Kano dey hot well well. Nobody tell me two times; I jump up at once (na twenty-eight minutes after ten in the night be dis-o!) I take quick quick run go the shop wey dey near my house. I thank God say the madam wey dey sell dia still open shop. I say, 'Madam, quick, quick, give me twenty naira bread and pepsi; oh-oh, your boiled egg don finish. E no matter; give me bread and pepsi, quick.' The woman give me pepsi and bread. E no reach two minutes, I chop everything finish. I say, 'Abeg give me anoda pepsi and bread.' One time, I wolf am down. I say, 'Abeg another bottle' (the third now); as soon as I touch the bottle, the drink inside just disappear. I come sigh, then I go the nearby pharmacy for painkiller for my headache. I come sleep like baby. I no even wake up till six-fifteen this morning. I look my phone and I see one missed call from 'Drianny, my main guy. I say, 'Na wa-o! NLNG, abeg carry go; wetin sef! Haba! You wan kill man pikin? See-o!'

In short, carry una letter go. Ah-ahn! Una wan kill me? See-o!

cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2007
You attempted three days dry fasting b/c of NLNG?
Not a bad idea!

I appreciate your honesty though, you didn't finish.
Not everyone can be this candid smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Icon4s(m): 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2007
NLNG hopefuls grin grin grin grin.Welcome to the world.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2007
nlng.bring my letter
@okpokonwa,
i have a habit of never replying some mails especially those i feel not well thought out but only a supposed display of a mastery of d english language.i think ur mail falls under this category.thank God u mentioned the fact that u have been reading these posts for some time but u were only waiting till u have something to say.its unfortunate u may have wanted to pass a meassage but ur tone is not only arrogant but shows a haughty human being who believes as d lord of d manor ,we should all dance to his whims and caprices.there is a need for us to make some clarifications here,so dt u would realise dt d views u expressed here are not novel and have been said so many times by pple on this thread albeit in a more mature fashion.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tblack3: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2007
you can never go beyond the level of your faith.to oponkowa, hope am correct, i am sorry to say, but you have never gone beyond the arena of ordinary faith to extraordinary faith, the points you are making is out of scope and irrelevant, man we are exercising our faith and you are trying to kill it, dont forget God gives you the desires of your heart, if you cannot contribute +vely to our faith, i suggest keep shut, NLNG bring my letter.One love buddies, keep the flame burning!@!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tblack3: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2007
you can never go beyond the level of your faith.to oponkowa, hope am correct, i am sorry to say, but you have never gone beyond the arena of ordinary faith to extraordinary faith, the points you are making is out of scope and irrelevant, man we are exercising our faith and you are trying to kill it, dont forget God gives you the desires of your heart, if you cannot contribute +vely to our faith, i suggest keep shut, NLNG bring my letter.One love buddies, keep the flame burning!@!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
@opokonwa,
u said we are all trying to convince God (whatever u mean by that).we only express a hope and prayer here.this thread is also an avenue to encourage one another.for ur information nobody can convince God.but u can pour ur hrt to him.and He answers as He wills.

i have at different times here mentioned that we should just keep the faith and in the eventuality that somebody is not called,he should understand that God has other plans for him.last friday while posting ,i reminded d forum of a certain girl called sweetest joy and where she is today.if u had not been in a haste to show ur stupidity,u certainly would have seen dt post.

u should also take note of the fact that apart from a few pple on this thread,majority here have jobs to be proud of.kuwena works with intercontinenetal bank,aniffy4eva works with pricewaterhousecoopers,kenosym is a masters degree student, ehido works with a bank,jill works as an executive,i work as a legal officer/p.a,wandel works with intercontinental bank too, just to mention a few.

every human being desires an advancement and that is y even u are hoping and i am sure even fasting more dn every other person here to be taken despite ur display of bravado.  ur use of the phrase"commonsense should tell us" is not only rude but portrays ur level of intelligence.i bet u more dn 90% of the pple on this thread have more commonsense dn u would ever be able to have in two worlds.

uche once mentioned(smtime last week), that unless he isnt serving a living God,dt is when we would not be called .i remembered correcting him and he accepting his mistake.

u hardly know anybody on this thread and have no right to judge whether we are living Gods life.u also said "if God is interested in you".my friend God is interested in every human being  because He created them  all.God ,for ur information,is not disinterested in anyone.we understand his purpose for our lives.

ehido,has even told what every true christian holds dearly to his hrt and that is d promise of Jesus Christ dt we should ask and we shall recieve,seek and we shall find ,knock and d door shall be opened unto us.if u are as "brilliant" as u want us to believe ,u should know dt we have already asked,sought and knocked and irrespective of ur caustic tongue,we shall recieve.

and lest i forget,even if we dont recieve  ,it takes nothing away from d greatness of our God.we have said this times without number.and as far as we are concerned LET HIS WILL BE DONE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.