Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211623 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by okoroboy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Uche,
hmm i can see your joy o, but nothing do you jare, enjoy yourself, but rejoice while praying to God to let his will be done in your life.

pple,
let us allow the will of God be done in our lives , especially at this time.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2007
who knows where this clinic is? or a phone number so one can call and schedule times
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Okoroboy

WELL SPOKEN.

@biolabee

Did it need to get to this stage for you to show up?

E yaa! You missed all the fun sha! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Lindiwe(f): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2007
Congrats to those that have gotten their letter.
Congrats in advance to those still expecting theirs,
above all, congrats to those not expecting any letter, but wishing others the VERY BEST cheesy
It's well! Be calm and don't panic! wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2007
@opoks
No vex oh
Ive been following the posts but not really answered as i am a bit ambivalent about the job
For everyone still hoping, i pray they get their desires
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2007
@ everyone,

Congratulations to those who have received their letters. A colleague of mine at KPMG too just got called from his house that his letter had arrived.

For people like me who are expectant, lets keep praying and hoping know that God has the best in mind for us.

For people again like me with untraceable addresses, I suggest you call FEDEX soon and asked them to kindly call you immediately they get correspondence for you to salve the tension

Have a cool evening
Re: Which Way Nlng? by eesaah(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2007
Congratulation to those who ve seen their letter and best of luck to those that are still expecting.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2007
Dearly beloved ones,

Though I don't find myself worthy in any way to be among this selected few, considering all the brains and potentials I've met in this thread, but it has please God almighty to make me a part of the successful ones.

My brother called me in the afternoon, when I was having my training with Intercontinental bank people and told me about the letter. And when I came back this evening, I was able to view the scan copy of the letter I asked him to send me. It requested that I should go for my medical yest at Prime Hospital at Port Harcourt and that I should do that urgently. And there are some forms that was also attached.

So its true the letter is out, but I join my faith with all of us that are still waiting for theirs, praying that we all should meet at NLNG, to rejoice together and tell our story. There are people (men like drianny, opoks, kuwena, jbyno,, ), I seriously look out seing at NLNG and prays God seriously that they receive their letter.

May God be with each and everyone of us, peace.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2007
A hearty congrts to the NLNG workers ooo,I know mine is coming,but i wont mind gettin some Fedex number,at this level i dont mind going to their office to pick up sef.
Congrts in Advance,i see lots of us ere working in NLNG honestly.

Ken i tank God 4 u oo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2007
@biolabee

If you're ambivalent about a job that may start you on at least a N6 million Not to mention various trainings abroad

And overall a wonderful career

Then I wonder, 'what other better options do you have'?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2007
eesaah:

Congratulation to those who ve seen their letter and best of luck to those that are still expecting.

Thanks eesaah

Great to have a new guy come in to say hello! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2007
wandel:

@ everyone,

Congratulations to those who have received their letters. A colleague of mine at KPMG too just got called from his house that his letter had arrived.

That makes it three to the best of our knowledge!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mohid(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2007
this NLNG ppl sef,why the secrecy now,abeg ppl we ve waited long enough for stuffs like this nt to shake us now i suggest we start "manning" all fedex offices for we letters.any  fedex  no.s and opoks u no dey tire sha u and biollabee again?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2007
wandel:

For people like me who are expectant, lets keep praying and hoping know that God has the best in mind for us.

Of course, God knows and has the best for us whether na NLNG or not wink

FOR PROMOTION COMETH NEITHER FROM THE EAST, NOR FROM THE WEST, NOR FROM THE SOUTH.

BUT GOD IS THE JUDGE: HE PUTTETH DOWN ONE, AND SETTETH UP ANOTHER smiley PSALM 75:6&7

This is what I have for all. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:28am On Nov 07, 2007
mohid:

this NLNG people sef,why the secrecy now,abeg people we ve waited long enough for stuffs like this nt to shake us now i suggest we start "manning" all fedex offices for we letters.any fedex no.s and opoks u no dey tire sha u and biollabee again?

Bros I no dey quarrel embarassed

I dey ask honest question.

Perhaps, Biolabee could have a career or 'gist' that might interest or even benefit the House you never know.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2007
wandel:

For people again like me with untraceable addresses, I suggest you call FEDEX soon and asked them to kindly call you immediately they get correspondence for you to salve the tension

Have a cool evening

I do not have an untraceable addy but I have a pretty confusing one sha!

But I believe that as the former letters kurukere still come to me, this one no go fail unless my name no follow.

Calling FEDEX I never called anyone for anything since NLNG . . . oops! undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2007
@Kenosym

That was humility you displayed there.

Yours makes it the 4th to the best of our knowledge! CONGRATS MY FRIEND!

Yours also makes me most glad considering that you may now ditch your PLAN B Intercontinental Bank and straight out of Masters! grin

CONGRATULATIONS MY FRIEND! grin Now I know you're a Great Man just like 'UDEME' grin

Kenosym:

So its true the letter is out, but I join my faith with all of us that are still waiting for theirs, praying that we all should meet at NLNG, to rejoice together and tell our story. There are people (men like drianny, opoks, kuwena, jbyno,, ), I seriously look out seing at NLNG and prays God seriously that they receive their letter.

May God be with each and everyone of us, peace.

I pray that your 'Prayer' is fervently answered. AMEEEEEEEEEEEN!

'Cause that Party would not be complete without the complete squad grin

BUT MAY THE WILL OF GOD ALMIGHTY BE DONE
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2007
Congratulations to all those who have and are yet to receive their letters.

@opoks,
i like the spirit u r displaying here. it's cool.

@all
Good morning!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2007
pgm:

Congratulations to all those who have and are yet to receive their letters.

@opoks,
i like the spirit you're displaying here. it's cool.

@all
Good morning!!!

Thanks my guy wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2007
@all
Congrats to all those who have gotten their letters

Interestingly I dont know anybody in nlng so no gist
ON the issue of the job, my ambivalance comes from the fact that though i studied engr,i am already ACCA and seeming to do ok where i am, so to go or not to go,

I believe in excellence in what one does
For those who want to go for the masters i think they shd go but still keep a feet in naija as things are happening here, th emega banks, influx of PE firms and all etc

Well e go better
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2007
Prime is a very busy clinic so don't bother scheduling time, get there early and be ready to spend about 4 to 5 hours there. Try not to go on antenatal days

Prime Medical Centre
Address:Rumuobiakani, Aba- Port Harcourt Express Way, Port Harcourt
Phone: +234 84 332836

CONGRATS
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2007
@biolabee

Thanks for enlightening us.

I have a few questions for you:

Are you (m) or (f)? as your profile says nothing

Where are you now? (if you don't mind undecided)

What do you mean by PE firms? undecided

I also appreciate your bright hope for this nation. I've always been of the opinion for one to go and develope oneself anywhere while keeping in mind that charity begins at home. no matter how bad home is.

All said; consider whether you still mind a career in Engineering or as an Accountant.

Whether you want the job opportunity and its immediate lease of life or whether ok is really ok by you. undecided

Anyway, all that may change by the time your letter knocks on your door tongue

LET'S WAIT AND SEE cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2007
I wish to hear from kuwena almost as eagerly as i wish to hear from fedex
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2007
@opoks

im male
PE means priivate equity ie some firms such as actis, vectis that have invested huge sums in shoprite, starcomms, multilinks and co
if fireigners are comin to invest here, what about us
on the issue of career i am still trying to see what i wanna do so u may be right
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2007
@runsaway

Me too!

Kuwena is incommunicado since he entered that training school. I tried calling him but could not get through to him.

I wish he just steals away to a cyber cafe.

Kuwena we miss you!

We need all our brothers and sisters now! cry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2007
@biolabee

It remains one answer:

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 10:41am On Nov 07, 2007
@opoks i work in one of the banks in lagos
i'll keep the name on the low now
abeg grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2007
Hi everyone,

@opoks and runsway, Kuwena is at ofada. I spoke to him yesterday. The reason he is incommunicado is because he lost his phone a few days ago. He asked about the thread and I gave him the low down. Trust him to steal out over the weekend to read and post.

I call him through former classmates and colleagues who are there with him.

In case you really need to call, call 08065156433. My friend's name is Alley Ibrahim. Tell him Damilola gave you the number and that you would like to speak to kuwena. | guess he'll link you up during their break times.

@ Kenosym, I am so happy for you. Congratulations.

Peace
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2007
@Tommyex

Thanks for calling.

I really appreciate it.

Can everyone please check the nearest FEDEX office to home address after work?!

It might help clear the air

I know this might be a bit bone-chilling but it's better to ascertain one's fate than to hang-up-there in suspense. undecided embarassed

I guess by 2day or 2morow, we may come post the results of our curiosities! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2007
@Opoks, I feel u, thanks for d admonition , will do, @biolabee, ,u are lying if u say u are currently working in a bank and feeling ambivalent about a job with NLNG, Or are u d manager of the branch u work in?even at that sef,

No bank in Naija compares to a career in NLNG PERIOD!!!

I guess those that have received their letters are those living in lagos for now, I stay in warri and expect that by friday or latest this time next week i should have gotten mine, Pls If anyone outside Lagos has gotten their letters pls let me know, I have a friend on standby at the fedex office in warri,

A HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE GOTTEN THIERS, BY GOD'S GRACE WE'LL ALL MEEET THERE,

, cant wait to get mine, But still, LET GOD'S WILL BE DONE IN MY LIFE, AMEN,

''For I know the thought I have towards u, ,thoughts of good and not of evil, to give u an expected end, ''-Jeremiah 29;11

WHAT WILL BE WILL BE!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2007
@ opoks, think that's expedient but my only addition is to wait like uche said till next week if possible cos of distance. Could I have your telephone number please?

Men, this long process deserves a long testimony afterwards grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2007
@Wandel

You have my numbers in your mail grin

You dey talk of testimony, I don already dey conjure for my mind, how I go deliver my own for church once NLNG happens.

The testimony no be small.

But whatever happenns, I am definitely of the opinion that wetin be your own be your own irrespective of the hurdles, challenges or criteria you have to go through.

Having said that, wetin no be your own no be your own kwa grin Nothing mega! Let's all simply have hope. Hope for the best and look beyond this time.

In my mind, I'm already looking beyond this time; I mean what happens after I get NLNG and also what happens after I lose it.

Looking at the two options for me; THE FUTURE IS VERY BRIGHT! grin

I'm already making contingency plans for and against each outcome grin so that I do not dwell on one area for toooo long!

Think like Strategists my friends! grin Nothing mega!

GOD IS IN CONTROL wink If you allow HIM to be in control. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.