Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,361 members, 7,868,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211947 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2007
kenosym have u received ur leta?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2007
laji:

Hi fellow faithfuls, when next is the fresh test coming up 4 nlng.please notify,

dunno but i'm sure it will be published in the papers before that time comes.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2007
[size=8pt]Pgm I greet you and all the other peeps in da house.

I literally went mad with joy when I view my offer letter in the net yesterday, well I couldn'tpost that yesterday 'cause I was late from work.

My brother called me in the morning that the courier guy has brought my offer letter to our house and that he will scan and send it to my box. It wasn't untill evening that I was able to visit the net and viewed the letter.

Anyway the letter specify that I should be working at Bonny site with the production Division and that I have the day that the offer letter was sent to two weeks to present my acceptance letter and then six weeks from then to choose to assume duty. I wouldn't like to b;ow your minds with the remuneration and the incentives involve, you get to know that on getting your letter.

I've asked that the letter should be send accross to me so that I can go to their office tomoroow to tender the acceptance letter and then know when I should be able to assume duty. Though my supervisor at Intercontinental refused giving me leave, but what o I care, May be I would be afraid of loosing my job. Can sb tell me what to do so I wouldn't loose my job?

I praise God for everything and I will get back to you if I come back from their office tomorrow.

Shalom.[/size=14]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2007
@ peeps

Hi guys, got my leta too, bn posted to Bonny and i'll be working in the External Relations Division. undecided

Well , what can i say?

@ Kenosym

e be like say we go get for bonny, grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2007
congrats kenosym and aniffy

You do not have 8 weeks to indicate acceptance as they are organising a plant induction on the 15th December for Bonny bound folks
The Training is expected to kick in 12th Jan for production guys
Enusre you have a passport oh or it may later iin the year bfore ur training
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2007
@ All

A very good morning to you all.

Very sorry for my absence, it wasn't at all intentional.

Been through some presured and stressed period a while now.

Hope you all are doing great??

cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2007
@tombri

Welcome back!

I thought you were scared of leading.

Anyway, I was doing your job while you were away grin

Kind of covering up for my guy.

Hope you're good now.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2007
@Kenosym & aniffy

I wanted to say my CONGRATULATIONS! right after your posts.

But I was prevented by Seun's abi Nairaland's break.

This is belated but from the heart.

Kenosym, I think it's high time we begin get for phone wink

My number is in your box.

CONGRATS AGAIN! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2007
@pgm

Congrats!

And be a good boy as we discussed. wink

@Wandelo

I'm waiting for your letter.

They better get your letter ready 'cause that is when they might get me really upset angry

Holla me once it is in your hands.

I go drink Coke on your bealf grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2007
@ everyone,

Just called NLNG office.

@opoks,

My 'leta' has been dispatched to my lagos address.

Will be resigning once confirmed today.

My resignation don ready o

Great Day everyone
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2007
Wandels,congrats men

I go get una nnumber from OPOKS,as na him be organiser 4 ere,MC OPOKS,lol.

Have a nice wk every1
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2007
@ everyone who never submit acceptance

Kindly do so ASAP o!

I am trying to see if I could notify them of my acceptance as the letter has not gotten to my address in Lagos

What is happening to FEDEX nowadays.

@ Tommyex,

Thanks o
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2007
Hi Everybody,

Hope you all had an exciting weekend. I finally got my letter on Friday.

For those of us going to Bonny, is there any arrangement for our transportation?

Are we strictly on our own?

Any information in this respect will be appreciated greatly.

Thank you all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by euphoria: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2007
@ JohnsonLaw

I think we are expected to resume in lag on Jan 7 for a one-week induction b4 we are whisked to Bonny. But you can call their office or ask them when you go there to drop your acceptance letter,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2007
euphoria:

@ JohnsonLaw

I think we are expected to resume in lag on Jan 7 for a one-week induction before we are whisked to Bonny. But you can call their office or ask them when you go there to drop your acceptance letter,

Thank you euphoria. Can you call me on 012711700 ext 5104. Or better still, you can simply send your number to my e-mail addy johnsonlawal@yahoo.com. I will be waiting for it.

Thank you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2007
@PGM , Kenosym, Wandel, Johnsonlaw, and ANiffy

Congrats Mon

Wish You the best from my heart

I'v always Known that 'when you grow up, you go do us proud' cheesy

@Wandel
You said you are going to resign today,
Abeg, bros where you dey work
Just wonderin if I could take over your post grin grin
the earlier , the better.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2007
@ Opoks

You are and will always be the man.

Thanks for always keeping this thread moving and exciting.

@ Johnsonlaw

I understand some peeps were given their letters on Dec 3rd to resume middle of december. This group will also be around for the general induction on Jan 7th, 2008. After that they will head for overseas training and to Bonny when they are back.

Maybe there are different programs for us but call their office and find out more.

Do halla back with findings please.

Cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2007
tombri:

@ Opoks

@ Johnsonlaw

I understand some peeps were given their letters on Dec 3rd to resume middle of december. This group will also be around for the general induction on Jan 7th, 2008. After that they will head for overseas training and to Bonny when they are back.

Maybe there are different programs for us but call their office and find out more.

Do halla back with findings please.

Cheers

I called one of our contacts some minutes ago and he somewhat confirmed what you stated. The 'peeps' u referred to are the Engineers. The rest of us folks will be resuming on Jan 7th, 2008.

Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tosat: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hello people,

This is my first and most likely only post on this undescribable thread. I'm one of your 'silent followers'.(I'm challenging the rest of my category to come out grin)
I joined nairaland end of October and somehow i've been drawn to the great minds on this thread(opoks,kuwena(im sure u wud get over NLNG and even emerge stronger),PGM, Kenosky,tombri,johnsonlaw,aniffy,wandel,tommylex,biolabee,pak,skeelo, pardon me if ur name is not included.

I didnt write the test and therefore have no personal interest in NLNG but somehow i've found myself checking this thread daily at work cos i recognise that great and intelligent people discuss here and i would like to learn from them somehow! grin

To the great ones that made it into NLNG, congratulations, remember the Sky is not the limit, there is more ground to conquer, don't get comfortable for too long when una start livin large oh!!! grin

To the equally great ones for whom God is working something unusual and beautiful other than NLNG, (it might not be apparent at the moment), congratulations.

This is one of your silent crowd applauding your individual intelliegence and greatness, I admire every single one of you.

Merry Christmas in advance, Please remember Jesus is the reason for the season and even beyond the season,

Cheers!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by johnsonlaw: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2007
tosat:

Hello people,

This is my first and most likely only post on this undescribable thread. I'm one of your 'silent followers'.(I'm challenging the rest of my category to come out grin)
I joined nairaland end of October and somehow i've been drawn to the great minds on this thread(opoks,kuwena(im sure u would get over NLNG and even emerge stronger),PGM, Kenosky,tombri,johnsonlaw,aniffy,wandel,tommylex,biolabee,pak,skeelo, pardon me if your name is not included.

I didnt write the test and therefore have no personal interest in NLNG but somehow i've found myself checking this thread daily at work because i recognise that great and intelligent people discuss here and i would like to learn from them somehow! grin

To the great ones that made it into NLNG, congratulations, remember the Sky is not the limit, there is more ground to conquer, don't get comfortable for too long when una start livin large oh!!! grin

To the equally great ones for whom God is working something unusual and beautiful other than NLNG, (it might not be apparent at the moment), congratulations.

This is one of your silent crowd applauding your individual intelliegence and greatness, I admire every single one of you.

Merry Christmas in advance, Please remember Jesus is the reason for the season and even beyond the season,

Cheers!

You can not imagine the effect your words have on me. You are the reason for my writing this. For if you can break your silence to utter those gracefully seasoned commendation, I should as well.

I am not really an active member of this dynamic thread. I think Kuwena, Kenosky, Opoks, thought, PGM and other great minds too numerous to mention are the the main 'culprits' grin

However, most times, I can't but marvel at the display of eloquence, skill, candor & acumen on this thread. It is comforting to know that despite all the negative things we hear about Nigerian graduates, most (if not all) of the active members on this thread are product of Nigerian Universities.

Though sometimes I am personally offended by some comments, I guess this is because I am a bit on the conservative side. I have since learnt to tolerate others no matter what I feel about their views.

Though the battle for NLNG has been fought and won, life goes beyond that. Like you rightly mentioned, there are other things out there more beautiful than NLNG. I hope and wish that the likes of Kuwena will get over their schocks and pick up with the resilience of an African man. For here in Africa, we have learnt to survive decades of odds that others can not live with for a year.

To the guys in da house that made it to NLNG, we will surely meet at the induction. I am looking forward to meeting with you guys flesh & blood.

I got to go back to typing my resignation letter.

Tosat, if you can afford to, kindly give me a call on 012711700 ext 5104. If you call after 3:00pm, I may not be at my desk to pick your call. Alternatively, you can send you phone number to my yahoo addy johnsonlawal@yahoo.com

Cheers to you all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2007
congrats everyone.

No forget to send my own tithe grin, i will send my account number as soon as the money starts rolling in.

Where forth art thou kuwena.

Opoks u guys no dey do end of year party for ur company? i heard u guys know how to party. Abeg invite me o
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2007
Just as Runsaway stated , i'll also like to be invited oh!!!

@ Runsaway

Hope you are doing great gal. You seem on and off. Don't mind me, as if am not.

Cheers dear people
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:45pm On Dec 10, 2007
runsaway:

congrats everyone.

No forget to send my own tithe grin, i will send my account number as soon as the money starts rolling in.

Where forth art thou kuwena.

Opoks u guys no dey do end of year party for your company? i heard u guys know how to party. Abeg invite me o

Na my house we dey do the end of year party grin

If you wan come, I go give you my address grin grin

E don tey when you wan extend this invitation abi na Which Way Runsaway & Opoks?! grin

No worry, Glo dey party like die!

But I'm hardly the party type unless I wan hook up with some interesting niggers or babe . . .

Anyhow sha We Go Get for Las-Gidi or anywhere!

Send me your number; e be like say you are one of the 'old Dogs' whom I don't have her number yet.

And cheers wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2007
tombri:

Just as Runsaway stated , i'll also like to be invited oh!!!

@ Runsaway

Hope you are doing great girl. You seem on and off. Don't mind me, as if am not.

Cheers dear people

For you, na for my office we go hook up.

I go take you to one Joint near my office where we dey go do am.

Yes o o! And I just finished another lunch with Crazy Kenosky.

That was after dining and talking deeply with who else but Kuwena last week Friday.

And yes! Which Way NLNG extends beyond thiz thread. FOR THOSE WHO CARE wink

And tombri, lest I forget, bring some of your NLNG pepper come, make I show you how we dey do am grin

no be small thing o! grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2007
@ All

Good morning to y'all. Hope you alighted from the right side this beautiful morning.

Welcome to yet another wonderful day and say thank you to The Almighty for the priviledge.

@ Opoks

My man, no probs. Let the grains start raining I think we should do our lunch in an exquisite and reserved enclose.

I know you'll start probing on the enclose. Don't worry about that.

@ All

Do have a great day.

Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2007
@ All

I am yet to resign at my place of work but am just getting sick and tired of the whole thing around me.

I feel like standing and going home but want to leave on a high for posterity.

My plan is to resign soon but the days seem dragging and not moving fast.

What can man pikin do?? angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2007
@ All

Been on ONE page for 5 days now.

I think, this should be the slowest period of this thread.

Can we post and push this to page 77 [sub]I don't mean empty spaces oooh!!![/sub]

Start the posting guys,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2007
Hi guys,

I got my letter yesterday, I'm to be in the Finance Division

, Anyone know where that is?

I currently live in Abuja,

one love!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 10:46am On Dec 11, 2007
@ Ahonohai

I think they have fince/account sections at both lagos and bonny.

Didn't the letter specify the exact location, mine did.

Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2007
@ Ahonohai

Sorry, I forgot to say CONGRATS!!!!!

Enjoy.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2007
@all
Wishing you a glorious day

You have all it takes to achieve God's puposes for your lives

So go for it!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2007
Hey, Where is PGM?
been gone for about 5 days now

Hope you've not decided to take some time off
to consider Thought's offer grin grin grin
Abeg O!

Anyway, wishing u the V. best

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.