Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,802 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211830 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2007
guys,

its been quite a while.

had to do some travelling.

thank God the letters have finally come.

this is to wish all u guys ,aniffy,kenosym,kenosky,johnsonlaw,tombri,pgm,biolabee and all other peeps on the thread who made it the best in life.

u guys deserve to be there.

keep the flag flying and while doing so never fail to pray for us who saw the promised land but could not enter.

WE FIT NO GET FOR BONNY BUT WE GO MEET FOR A HIGHER REALM.

NO BE SMALL THING O

CONGRATULATIONS BRO'S

E GO BETTER FOR UNA
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2007
what is wrong with me.how can i forget to congratulate my fellow alumnus,the guy who served in the same state with me.WANDEL,CONGRATS MY BRO.this is just the beginning of greater things to come.show them the stuff u are made of.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Adrianic

E go beta for u too my bros.

When you believe in God, there is absolutely nothing you will not achieve provided it's among His Designed plan for you. My bros' thanks for your hailings and best wishes, i can only wish you same. You will surely hit the promise land 'cos nlng isn't the only promise land.

Thanks also for taking this thread to page 77.

I hope we can keep the momentum till the 100th.

Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Wandel / PGM

Where you guys??

Hope all is well with you.

How far with your dis-engagement process at your work place?

Mine isn't easy ooh!! as am even yet to nitify them of my exit.

Well, I hope to do that soon.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Opoks

Bro, seem you are under today or just taking some time to relax outside the thread. Anyone, enjoy my man you really desearve it.

@ Thought

You just went blank. Seems all I have been reading about you is true. Anyway, I can't judge you by the posts except contact. Hope you are doing great?

@ Kuwena

Bro, hope you are much better today. How is Int'cont Bank and your training?
I can only pray the God should arrest you for His ultimate purpose for you in life.

@ Runsaway

Babe, hope you are doing great? Appreciate if you can drop more lines on this thread. Seem your are just about the only software remaining on this thread, pardon me if there is anyother.

@ Biolabee

You've been off. Hope the season isn't getting hard on you. Sure, you must be under not to have posted for a while now.

@ Kenosky / Kenosym

The twins from different parents, how are you preparing for your new hunt ground wink

Left anybody out? pardon pls but enjoy.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2007
@aniffy,man proposes ,God disposes.hope u understand?as per the bonny stuff?

@tombri,the new Godfather.i am loyal
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2007
@Tombri

My letter said something about working hours for Lagos staff being 8-5,

Does that mean I've got to move to Lag? I thought they had an office in Abuja?

Nevertheless, I'm grateful for the opportunity.

By the way what does a 4X3 photo look like?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2007
Bros Adrainic,how ur journey??hope u cool.

I miss una for ere mennnnnnnnn!

Tombri
i for like know your state jus to guess ur name

Opoks,
we n Keno dey talk yest,we are proposing a december reunion as per this thread,what do you feel

What do yall feel?

Make una jus bring my jersey come,i mean engineers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2007
Ahonohai
You ll enjoy lagos oo,enought trips and lots of fumes too,ur AC needs to be workin 24/7 on d road
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2007
tombri:

@ Opoks

Bro, seem you are under today or just taking some time to relax outside the thread. Anyone, enjoy my man you really desearve it.

@ Thought

You just went blank. Seems all I have been reading about you is true. Anyway, I can't judge you by the posts except contact. Hope you are doing great?

@ Kuwena

Bro, hope you are much better today. How is Int'cont Bank and your training?
I can only pray the God should arrest you for His ultimate purpose for you in life.

@tombri

You are now being da New Godfather of the thread!

I couldn't even wait to finish reading the post b/f I dropped in to congratulate!

I am Glad that the confidence I vested in you is not disappointed.

Leaders are born, some are made and yet some are spotted by other leaders.

You were already whom you tried to deny to be; keep on broda wink

no be small thing o!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2007
tommyex:

Ahonohai
You ll enjoy lagos oo,enought trips and lots of fumes too,your AC needs to be workin 24/7 on d road

and in ya house.

You may also need a very good Generator for house grin

Lagos is beautiful!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2007
tommyex:

Opoks,
we n Keno dey talk yest,we are proposing a december reunion as per this thread,what do you feel

Bros, everyday for me na re-union.

I have already met with Kenosky twice and Kuwena once.

This is besides those I had already met at the assessment centre including Abussyaya, Uche, bahbei, andyz and more.

Well, a re-union is always a welcome idea.

The constraint is usually the time and appropriate logistics to suit each person.

We all know we residents of Lagos are constrained by time; movement from one part of the town to another is not easy, almost everyone is busy all week round, the little time you have to yourself, you are also busy chasing many non-office deadlines.

Re-union is a welcome idea but I suggest the two, three, four or less sporadic re-unions that may depend on whom and whom is available at any particular time; Because Opoks! won't always be available.

But as much as we can, let us make meeting one another and fostering relationships a priority.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by biolabee(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
@tombri
you truly are taking charge of the thread ive been busy tryin to disengage myself, get a passport etc
went to lng today and here's my info -
the bonny bound guys will report in on friday to fill their resumption forms, biometrics for d visa and also obtain their id cad for access in boony
u will be accomodated until ur batch is made ready for bonny (2 batches sat and sun)
u come back on 20th and piss around or do whateva u do till 7th when the general inductionwill be done

yes o i decided to take the offer
to all who got the offer congrats and to those who did not NOW, the sky is the limit for youas they are a lot pf pple in this set who were rejected in the 2004 batch, some of us like me also did tests with chevron(2ce), mobil (2ce), shell (1ce) and nutin came out of it
so what am i sayin whatever you hand findeth to do do it well and be excellent like Daniel your time is surely coming,

opoks how is work and evrytyhing , how was ur discussion with kuwena, is he ok?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2007
biolabee:

yes o i decided to take the offer
to all who got the offer congrats and to those who did not NOW, the sky is the limit for youas they are a lot pf people in this set who were rejected in the 2004 batch, some of us like me also did tests with chevron(2ce), mobil (2ce), shell (1ce) and nutin came out of it[/b]so what am i sayin [b]whatever you hand findeth to do do it well and be excellent like Daniel your time is surely coming,

@biolabee

Thanks for those words of encouragement above. It shows you're still human wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2007
biolabee:

opoks how is work and evrytyhing , how was your discussion with kuwena, is he ok?

Well. . .

Kuwena's issue is better discussed in private than in public.

My guy is in deeper imbroglio than he posted. I now rate what he posted as barely one-quarter of the entire picture.

I tried talking to him, as best as I could.

But like I said to him, only him can get himself to make the choices in life that would either make or mar him.

I wish him well and believe me when I say that I pray for him.

But like I said; the 'problem' is far deeper than what was posted on the thread, far deeper than NLNG.

NLNG's outcome merely brought out the deep from the surface.

And like I said, it is better not discussed in public.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Opoks

Thanks a great deal man. You are the Chairman. Whether am leading or not, you will always remain The Chairman. I duff my Hat for you.

I wouldn't have liked responding on your lines about your discuss with Kuwena, but I felt compelled to do so after reading it 'cos I felt am losing a dear brother. His lines on this thread cannot be forgotten. Just as you said, better in private than in public, I can only tell Kuwena one thing if he's reading. Kuwena, GOD LOVES YOU IMMENSELY AND WILL SURELY GIVE YOU THE BEST LIFE CAN PROVIDE YOU. All you need is to leave everything to Him.

@ Biolabee

It's not easy at all. Hope your disengagement has been smooth. I will notify my people shortly.

Enjoy your trip and do give us gist after then.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
It's nice to hear about d plans being made,

Pity about K~~ though, It is well

Is 7th an Ok date to resume?

I think one last pay day for me is in order

, cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Ahonohai

Bro, it seems u're in the spirit.

E for no bad at all.

Me want am too.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2007
NLNG's outcome merely brought out the deep from the surface.

True,My exact feeling.
Lets all jus leave him alone,if u love him just pray for him,there is nothing God cant do.

See these boys waitin 4 last salary,u better pass that last salary 2 my bank account now now!before i change my mind.
grin

enjoy d night.

wait o!i been ask Tombri 1 Q abi?i jus wan guess ur name thats why,
take care
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2007
@tombri
its not easy posting everyday if u r busy slapping the streets of lagos looking for work, especially if u r a young girl like myself. i go dey try small small sha

i am accepting gifts of tv, generator sets and household appliances from the bonny bound guys, trust me u wont be needing it there.

how u all doing? more of the"unsuccessful" candidates have stopped posting, y now? lets come back and start charging the new nlng staff for using this thread grin they can afford it. I guess they are all going to have a veeeeeerrrrrrrrrry merry xmas. I pray I do too

on kuwena, prayer is the only thing u can really offer him now. i know it is well with him.

@opoks
make i confess, i want to come to your xmas party so that i can meet and marry paddy and someday be part of mike's will - my latest get rich scheme. Advice me accordingly

I am going to my room to dance, I dont know y but I feel like dancing, something tells me its the herald of good news

good 9t everyone
Re: Which Way Nlng? by aniffy4eva(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Adrianic

author=adrianic link=topic=48041.msg1758944#msg1758944 date=1197374840]
@aniffy,man proposes ,God disposes.hope u understand?as per the bonny stuff?
[/quote]

Yes o, Man proposes, God disposes, Thanks for the positive outlook, wink

@ Biolabee

[quote author=biolabee link=topic=48041.msg1759350#msg1759350 date=1197381883]

you truly are taking charge of the thread ive been busy tryin to disengage myself, get a passport etc
went to lng today and here's my info -
the bonny bound guys will report in on friday to fill their resumption forms, biometrics for d visa and also obtain their id cad for access in boony
u will be accomodated until your batch is made ready for bonny (2 batches sat and sun)
u come back on 20th and piss around or do whateva u do till 7th when the general inductionwill be done

Are all bonny - bound guys going for the facility-tour, OR is it strictly for engineers/guys in Production division. ?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
Well,I've been trying to post since friday, but couldn't but thank God we can now discuss once again.

I was at NLNG office on Friday but couldn't see a soul except the security men.

The security men told me that last week was their sports week and that they've gone to surulere stadium for sports,

so submitted my acceptance letter to the receptionist to help me submit it to the HR.

But when I called on Monday to confirm the possible assumption date, I was told that we all should assume duty on 7th January.

I'm just a bit confuse about what biolabee posted that those that are Bonny bound should be called for friday but whichever

case NLNG is the bomb and not to be compared with any other job that any of us is doing at present.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by wandel(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ everyone,

Today was a great leap in faith!

At KPMG, you need to give a full month's notice before you leave to meet up with terms and conditions of service for unconfirmed peeps.

I resigned yesterday without having seen my letter.

My whole family was practically on the mountain today.

Lo and behold, my letter showed up again at Kebbi!!

I have the soft copy and the original commeth by UPS.

I have been wondering, why do I always have crazy/interesting tales to tell.

I will be resuming at Commercial Division.

That sounds like Lagos.

Great night peeps

@ adrianic,

Welcome back, May His face shine upon you and all that is yours.

Wish to meet you someday!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2007
Wandel congrats!

You know what, just 'cause you are unique, that's why things that happens to you comes in a unique way.

Congrats once again
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Kenosym(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2007
tombri,

Its nice having you back, I dey greet you the godfather of the thread.

But I've to tell you that I thought NLNG has sent you and others that where earlier invited to come to their head office for training abroad.

Please can you still let us know what happened at their office on that day.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:01am On Dec 12, 2007
@ All

Wakie Wakie.

A very good morning to you all. Hope the night was pleasant and the morning beautiful.

@ Runsaway

My dear, e no easy at all. Just dey try and don't worry, our good Lord will grant your wishes before you know it. No vex oh, where you want pack all those gifts when you get them, abi na auction you go do them?? shocked
Abeg hint me if you want open an extension of Alaba Int'l grin

@ Kenosym

Biolabee was correct. I understand it's not all Bonny bound guys are going for the plant tour but those that were at nlng office on 3/12/07. This same group will be at the general induction before proceeding for their training. It's seems there are different programs for different batches. You can try and get more clarififcations form nlng office.

@ Wandel

Thank God for you bro. Congrats again. You are just unique.

Don't worry, all that is now over. Just quickly complete the necessary forms and submit your acceptance as quickly as possible.

@ Opoks

The Chairman, I hail thou.

Cheers.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:09am On Dec 12, 2007
I just felt the pulse of dragging this page to 78.

What did the call it? - early morning,

Did I get there? grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2007
still couldn't make it.

no be power at all

C

A

N

S

O

M

E

B

O

D

Y

H

E

L

P

O

U

T

?

?

?

?

Abeg no vex oooh. cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2007
By hook or crook this must work wheather page 77 wants it or not

It must have been done by now and i'll be expecting your hand lashing abi na tongue lashing; criticism and what not.

The deed has been accomplished. Hurray grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:14am On Dec 12, 2007
O boi, e no reach ooooooooooh.

wetin dey happen nau

I get am
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tombri: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2007
I don tire.

e be like say this page dey count by bytes.

I surrender, I surrender all,

Make una try, I don tire. grin grin grin cry cry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 7:53am On Dec 12, 2007
@tombri

Good morning!

I was reading your acts and I was wondering . . .

Why is it that every person that heads or exacts influence on this thread dey exhibit a 'safe' xteristics of craze?!

I thought it ended with pgm and I, with Kenosky confessing he almost entered the craze safe for Seun's break?

I thought it had stopped at Pak's new found craze, Tommyex's new found guts or is it Runsaway doing a runsaway off and on the thread.

I also thought it might stop at Adrianic'c surprise posts or even Opoks!' consistency . . .

I felt Kuwena's outburst was the highlight of them all . . .

But I was wrong.

There is something about this thread that makes people craze with time . . .

There is something about this thread that makes people reflect different flavours and variations of craze grin

Yours is a testament. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.