Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Breaking: APC Crisis, Okorocha, Governors Wants To Remove Me ~ Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Crisis, Okorocha, Governors Wants To Remove Me ~ Oshiomhole (312 Views)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Crisis, Okorocha, Governors Wants To Remove Me ~ Oshiomhole by ChisomEnyi: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2018
The embattled Chairman of the All Progressives Congress Adams Oshiomhole last night took a swipe at the Governor of an unamed State whom he accused of plotting his Removal and has vowed to remove him as Chairman of the Party.

Recall that the Eastern Telegraph Reported that the Supporters of the Governor took to the streets of OWERRI to Protest against the APC Chairman for removing the names of Okorocha's favoured Candidates for elective Positions in the upcoming General Election

See Source for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/breaking-apc-crisis-okorocha-governors.html

(1) (Reply)

Biafran National Youth League BNYL Condemns Nnamdi Kanu / Abia: How APGA Reacted To Governor Ikpeazu’s Sharing Of Prado Jeeps To LG Chairm / Fair-weather Friends Are The Ones Who Left APC – Kogi Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.