Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User (54046 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Truck Accident At Stadium Inward Ojuelegba, Surulere; LASTMA On Ground / 2 Corpers Die In Road Accident Along Ajeokuta-Lokoja Expressway (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Captain3star(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lord have mercy this week suggest many nigerian driver did not know how to drive on good road accidents do happen on most of the time you see or hear serious accident it is on good way because most of our vehicles have told use to those that they are not good for good road the drivers are blind in the night they are blinding in the morning how do you think is very cool coming all the way from kaduna to come an end his journey in lagos killing all the passenger including the driver apk pc and again lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by kayone6237(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
The place is Arepo and not Mowe
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Topmaike007(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
there is something associated with this service of a thing
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by chidex88: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
tuzeriouz:
18 corps members on transit for what purpose- official or private affairs? Wedding preparations or birthday bash? I still don't understand. Btw the illustrative clip is sickening and totally disrespectful
The Batch B17 passed out last week, so they are still traveling back, and Batch C18 are still going to their camps for the orientation exercise
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by akigbemaru: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
vingeophysicist:
it's normal. Our life expectancy is 46. if you escape Boko boys, dilapidated roads are waiting, if you escape bad road, Fulani herdsmen are waiting .if you escape Fulani herdsmen our jihadist Muslim brother are waiting. Even our politicians are ready to sacrifice us to achieve their aim. last last run out from Nigeria if you are opportune
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by akigbemaru: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Letenwam:
18 corps members reportedly lost their lives in accident which occurred at Mowe, which occurred while on their way to Lagos from Kaduna. 

It was gathered that there was 30 passengers in the car, and they all lost their lives including the driver. Twitter user @Lola_josh who shared report of death of the 18 corps members, wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/18-corps-members-die-in-accident-at-mowe/

Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Cyynywhite: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
this is too bad
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by whyx06(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
gabbasin:
the accident that happened within mowe axis this morning claims only nine lives, I don't know where the op got her figure of 18, and it involved a luxurious bus and a truck.

I'm yet to believe the story also cos I'm close to the sceen of the event... Maybe I should ask 18 or 9?

And to those that are tagging the accident to nysc, I'm so sorry for the way we think in this country. Accident is accident, all soul are the same instead of saying nysc is the cause.

1 Like

Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by ayoyonet(m): 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
This NYSC should be canceled
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by osabiya16(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2018
vingeophysicist:
you are very stupid. why did you reply a comment not addressed to you if not that you are jobless?
You're a fool for making an inappropriate comment to this painful post

Well I don't blame you
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 24, 2018
osabiya16:

You're a fool for making an inappropriate comment to this painful post

Well I don't blame you
This your statements has once more prove mine initial assertion that you are jobless.
Do you mean you reply every inappropriate comments on nairaland?
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by mechanics(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2018
QueenBelle:
OH LORD!!! SAVE WHOEVER IS READING THIS FROM UNTIMELY DEATH. MAY HE/SHE LIVE ALL HIS YEARS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. AMEN
so you have turn to a pastor all of a sudden abi, we just have to make our ways right with God then all others are easier to have.
Re: 18 Corpers Die In Accident At Mowe - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2018
mechanics:
so you have turn to a pastor all of a sudden abi, we just have to make our ways right with God then all others are easier to have.
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Ibadan Zoological Garden / UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria / Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.