Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today (10473 Views)

See The GNLD That Scammed Me Today (must Read) / Snake That Looks Like A Male Private Part Causes Trouble (photos) / ‘how SARS Raided My Home, Harassed Me And Accused Me Of Using Juju’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by EdoBozz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
I still couldn't believe it.
A guy chatted me up on one of the threads in the family section. Turns out we knew each other from a distance(not really well). The guy kindly asked for my number and I politely accepted.
I never knew that some unstable guy had seen the number and copied it. The stupid guy called me after the first one did and started disturbing my phone with missed calls and Whatsapp messages. I told him to stop calling me and blocked him on Whatsapp and blocked his number.how
I don't know his this guy did it (maybe he unblocked his number from his phone), he called again I didn't pick up. Than he started insulting me and calling me a proud and stupid girl. I had enough and I returned the compliment. I also blocked that number.
Why are there some unreasonable guys here
Amarabae Trapqueen Hollarmie007 mechanics billgatesmaigad iamplato donstan18 nwaamaikpe lalasticlala mynd44 farano

Is that his number showing
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
here2fuk:
who tell u say Im need help
You never can tell. Depression and frustration require help.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by TheOdd1sOut: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes. What caused the anger is emotional neediness. I know his problem and I can help him.

For guys reading this, I sacrificed 4 Naira to send him an SMS. I don't even know him. The summary is: when you see your fellow guy is in need and you know where the solution is, help him out and push him to the right direction.

Now, it's left with him to take action or ignore. See image of the message below. It only took me 40 seconds and 4 Naira to help out.

Clef on!
nice one bro
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
boi
i went through your profile and found out you lack a good upbringing.
i know you are pained,but am sure to tell u that am the wrong target.
i wont call you names,i know u expecting that,go call your Godfather.
here2fuk:
go kill urself in top pesin Marta.
Stupid girl
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
boi
chei... Blood of Habakkuk
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
EdoBozz:

Is that his number showing
yes
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
e pain this one
well keep wailing.
you also good at asking for nudes pic and you always come here to spew nonsense we know your type.
Bad Energy stay away from us,WE reject you.
go and call your Godfather.
mizcassidy dont mind the idiot, he must be one of the most idiotic person that has ever lived. Useless and shameless man
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
iLegendd:
You never can tell. Depression and frustration require help.
the guy is clearly depressed
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
queenbella that my mention.
am on ur side.
you should be talking to here2fuck not me girlie.
that a wrong qoute
QueenBelle:
you must be one of the most idiotic person that has ever lived. Useless and shameless man
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rextizzle(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
ever since I refused to reply this guy's DM, he has been bashing me everywhere he sees me
Please, bad energy stay far away
Abeg stop claiming nonsense, ugly fowl like you. I only pity those jobless negroes that hypes all these atutupoyoyo on nairaland. angry

1 Like

Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by TheOdd1sOut: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
am on ur side.
that a wrong qoute
ha ba, check the quote again now
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by EdoBozz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
yes

The number has no record here on NL so obviously the person must have been using a new sim and might probably get rid of it
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by TheOdd1sOut: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rextizzle:
Abeg stop claiming nonsense, ugly fowl like you. I only pity those jobless negroes that hypes all these atutupoyoyo on nairaland. angry
my brother, i thought you and your oyinbo mama son travel out na.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by TheOdd1sOut: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
EdoBozz:

The number has no record here on NL so obviously the person must have been using a new sim and might probably get rid of it
or maybe he uses another sim to log in
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
am on ur side.
that a wrong qoute
sorry girlie. It was a mistake
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rextizzle:
don't ever quote me with that your dirty and smelly fingers again! Go ahead and play with your Jan and stay off my mentions!!!
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
some guys are funny sha how can u collect a girls number when she didn't give it to you. and she didn't reply u then u start insulting her for no reason? my guy u are a complete stranger she doesn't know you and who knows u might be a ritualist or and armrobber who knows so for her own safety she isn't supposed to reply u. and u aren't supposed to start insulting her for no reason. some guys should give themselves small value

3 Likes

Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
here2fuk:
God punish u and DAT queenbelle, una head no well at all.. Beardlessd.ude command see these two stupid women
I see dem bro. all these ashawos.

I'm sure the queenbelle of a hàrlot just wants to show us she uses an iphone by pasting those screenshots.
ashawo, fûck and no pay.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
boi
shut up ur stinking mouth. See this olosho way day whine me. God punish ur kitten and quinbelle own

1 Like

Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
i know
QueenBelle:
sorry girlie. It was a mistake
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
don't ever quote me with that your dirty and smelly fingers again! Go ahead and play with your Jan and stay off my mentions!!!
sis don't waist ur time answering them
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by bdchange(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
the third leg and the second brain is at work
which one is the second brain oo? I only know of the third leg.
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
beardlessdude:
I see dem bro. all these ashawos.

I'm sure the queenbelle of a hàrlot just wants to show us she uses an iphone by pasting those screenshots.
ashawo, fûck and no pay.
yes. They are hookers
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rextizzle(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
I just hate it when ugly girls feel fly, with that ur odoriferous punny, assuming you are pretty I wouldn't have said anything. angry
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by TheOdd1sOut: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
michaelandre:
some guys are funny sha how can u collect a girls number when she didn't give it to you. and she didn't reply u then u start insulting her for no reason? my guy u are a complete stranger she doesn't know you and who knows u might be a ritualist or and armrobber who knows so for her own safety she isn't supposed to reply u. and u aren't supposed to start insulting her for no reason. some guys should give themselves small value
I wonder o
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by victorian(f): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
QueenBelle:
I still couldn't believe it.
A guy chatted me up on one of the threads in the family section. Turns out we knew each other from a distance(not really well). The guy kindly asked for my number and I politely accepted.
I never knew that some unstable guy had seen the number and copied it. The stupid guy called me after the first one did and started disturbing my phone with missed calls and Whatsapp messages. I told him to stop calling me and blocked him on Whatsapp and blocked his number.how
I don't know his this guy did it (maybe he unblocked his number from his phone), he called again I didn't pick up. Than he started insulting me and calling me a proud and stupid girl. I had enough and I returned the compliment. I also blocked that number.
Why are there some unreasonable guys here
Amarabae Trapqueen Hollarmie007 mechanics billgatesmaigad iamplato donstan18 nwaamaikpe lalasticlala mynd44 farano

With everything happening on nairaland, u still keep chatting with guys here offline? undecided
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by TheOdd1sOut: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
Rextizzle:
I just hate it when ugly girls feel fly, with that ur odoriferous punny, assuming you are pretty I wouldn't have said anything. angry
wetin be your own for this matter now
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Eberechi24(f): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Sorry for your experience but I think this should not Grace nairaland. Learn to manage/ignore random chats. If we nl (ladies) create thread on chat harassment, nl won't contain them. stop replying DM if you are consulted. Remove your number from nl.

1 Like

Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
victorian:

With everything happening on nairaland, u still keep chatting with guys here offline? undecided

its a mistake that won't repeat itself

1 Like

Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Rextizzle(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
This same ugly hoes that don't get attention in real life will come here and be forming nonsense, just thank God for internet. undecided angry

3 Likes

Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
pained ass nigga i wish i were an olosho,i will have gotten alot of money with my God given gift and crush your miserable fingers you are using to type gibberish with my jeep.
but guess what,am well trained mannered that i belief so much in education and handwork.
i know you are learner,but a senseless and miserable one,i know you are depressed but your egonism to talk to some one will eventually leads to your self destruction.
ohh boy i know you better than you know your self.
i know you wasted your life on undesirable pvssy in which your glory has been exchange with for bitter life.
mention me again and i will open the chapter of your lifge story for u.
here2fuk:
shut up ur stinking mouth. See this olosho way day whine me. God punish ur kitten and quinbelle own
Re: A Male Nairalander Harassed Me Today by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Eberechi24:
Sorry for your experience but I think this should not Grace nairaland. Learn to manage/ignore random chats.
its very painful that's why I brought it here. This isn't the first time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Where Can One Get Ogun State Certificate Of State Of Origin / Why Do You Wake Up Late On Sundays? / Giveaway Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.