Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,245 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (50267 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Fisher007: 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Now you will know that this one is just coming to add her issues and problems to both single and married guys.

Her reasoning is that at least a married man is responsible and can take care of the child. Hmm hmm.

Should I tell her. Lol. Most married men in Nigeria are worse than single guys. Trust me. Give it a shot and you will learn the hardway.

Already they have not finish facing the issues and problems of school fees, house rents, business to generate more income, and wife.

Because they are having wild sex escapade with you paying you what you will realise is practically nothing when you start earning money (5-10k) per visit. You now think they are better than single guys. Lol

Spa spa spa - I laugh for you in Spanish.
They will place you under a gengutsu (Naruto universe - a reality that is not existing) that by the time its clears from your eyes, you will start from ground zero.

Better go and work to survive first and take care of your mother. Before pickin start dey hungry your Toto.

Pssh she dey vex me. No common sense.
Teeth like all those images they have been posting both above and below me.

Let me come and be going. I have calm down and ease my frustration on somebody. Lol

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Lincoln275(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
graduated olosho
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
See teeth like catapilla who go even marry you

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
k
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by AmukuFord: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2018
With passion my guy
Tonytonex:
I hate foolish girls.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by piagetskinner(m): 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
hahah..this is really funny. the other guy was right she truly looks like a horse..teethwise
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by akinszz: 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
Awon oni pata gigan grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Fourwinds: 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tonytonex:
I hate foolish girls.
same with me

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by chronique(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Who's this ghost again?
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by davidque: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
dull ladies everywhere
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by davidque: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
angry

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Michelle55: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2018

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by 2buffagain(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
WTF is up with her teeth? undecided

Fine sluts are talking and this horseface wants to talk too?
She needs to stay in her lane. The "slay-queen" industry is not for her.

This is why it is good to surround oneself with honest people. She would have been made aware of her deficiencies that make her unsuitable for slay-queening before she went online to make a fool of herself.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by package7(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
Its obvious this one na agent to destroy home.

Witchcraft.... grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by abdulaz: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Baby mama trend. A fast growing Enterprise for providing meal tickets to our lazy female folks.

Few years from now many children will grow up without seeing their father.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Olakunorivictor(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Nuisance everywere
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by samcus(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
a slay queen without breast is like a phone without data,nothing to press.very ugly girl!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by winj3: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
Well now you now why so many black children are bastards!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by jessikoholic: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
Be careful what you wish for

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by famiebee(f): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Only a lady that does not posses any value will ulter such statement, at the end she will realize that money is not everything..

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by boxypane(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Her mates are forging ahead and all her tiny brain cells are contemplating is choosing who to be a baby mama for. Wailers will blame Buhari for this now.
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Akabuking: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
borehole pussy spotted..
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by uwa244(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Teenage mentality.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
The teeth no be 4 here ooo....... Social media Don make body get something to say.....
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by bluefilm: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
She's too ugly.

No sensible man--married or single-- will want to have an ugly child with her.

The best to do with her is to manage her pussy once you remember to turn off the light first.
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by linearity: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why be a babymama in the 1st place?? The title sounds nice??

Marriagible men of noble means and character are rare commodities these days.

Even the Bible acknowledged this and proclaimed in Isaiah 4:1.....

”In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

This matter deep well well, so if you have a good boy friend or husband, hold him very tight with aradite, seven ladies out there are envious of you and will do anything to pry him out of your clinch hands.

The naked truth is, not every lady will get marry, and unfortunately this happens to the best of them through no fault of theirs, but they love and still want to have kids of their own....they don’t have a choice than to get pregnant out of wedlock...many are self made, they don’t need the guy to take care of their baby, but no matter how you sugar coat it, they are still ‘baby mamas’.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Hoodbilonia: 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
why the devil loves nigerian girls
they all bleach dia skin
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by TMemos: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.