Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says (49994 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / 'If You Give Me 2k To Cook, I Will Use It To Buy Shawarma' - Slay Queen Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2018
lefulefu:
All these slayqueens stalking married men upandancheesy.married men are certainly in troublecheesy.
.. Hahahahaha. Bros naso we see am o. They are not even scared of their wife's anymore. Walahi,this things are not jokes. One openly told me she will want to have a child for me.Na better run I take leave am inside bank waka.
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Centcanada: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2018
This your ugliness be like say na from Uniben you go school ooo. See as she be like funke!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahaha. Bros naso we see am o. They are not even scared of their wife's anymore. Walahi,this things are not jokes. One openly told me she will want to have a child for me.Na better run I take leave am inside bank waka.
well babes must chop and married men are ever willing to foot the bill cheesy.
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Obyno042: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2018
good luck
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2018
She looks like a sperm dumpsite
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by abiolamitodun(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
lol....i cant laugh oo
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Rozaytee: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2018
Davidlekkzy:
Lmao see teeth
horribly looking teeth oo grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2018
abiolamitodun:

lol....i cant laugh oo
d teeth na die grin

Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by Ijeluv82(f): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
What do girls even see in married men They won't leave married men alone ooo..
Re: ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says by MrSly(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian lady has taken to her Facebook page to state her next line of actions in relationship. The lady whose name is Uzoma Olaedo Precious seems to be considering giving birth out of wedlock and her preference is married man. She emphasized that she prefers being a babymama for a married man than a single guy.

Post below:

I rather be a baby mama to a married man than be a baby mama to a single guy.

When being attacked in the comment section, she still stood her grounds about her decision.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/23/i-rather-be-a-babymama-to-a-married-man-than-to-a-single-guy-nigerian-lady-says/
And why would one prefer keeping his treasure in public dumping zone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / 8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.