Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (30872 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Song So Far In 2022? / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by jaxxy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
D’banj was- why me

8 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by wonlasewonimi: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bembe aladisa - e fun mi ni visa

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by ibori1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
creatorsverse:

How sure are u in this booking am staking 20k here

75℅ sure

but taking all of dem draw no bet is 100℅ sure

I will advice u to take all draw no bet and stake high,no forget to thank me, bliv me
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Biingoo: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lalakukulala by ola dips
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by PapaAdanna: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Thuglife2020:

Yeah you’re righ. Eni Duro makes Olamide blow and not Omo to Shan!
Eni duro did the magic for Olamide.

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by sucess001(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
APC - Atiku is a thief

grin grin grin grin
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by agarawu23(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2018
Correct that list, dbanj is WHY ME

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by PapaAdanna: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
FroshD:
This list is inconclusive till i see
1. Black face 2. Danfo driver 3. Stereo Man 4. Sky B
grin grin grin grin

1 Hard life 2 Danfo driver 3 Ekwe (sample) 4 Ma babe

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by okenwaa(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
bentlywills:
Tekno is dance not duro

Tekno after Holiday ft Davido, DANCE blew him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Briee(f): 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
agarawu23:
wey the thing?
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by okenwaa(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
bentlywills:
Tekno is dance not duro

Tekno after Holiday ft Davido, DANCE blew him...

3 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by kamez(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
ayourbamie:
U lie, P-Square had many hit before busy body. E.g Senorita

Olamide's Eni duro was a hit too before omo to shan

senorita was never a hit pls..busy body was the main hit that made psquare become a household name..

besides senorita was in the same album with busy body.. and it was probably one of the worst songs on that album

12 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by agarawu23(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Briee:
wey the thing?
hahahaha, leave PH and come lag grin grin grin grin
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by mudiana(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Auxiliary:
Olamide's Eni Duro

I think Wizkid rise with the shine of 'Omo to shan' Olamide featuring him...

Before he released his own hit 'holla @ your boy'
pls keep thinking... Don't stop oh!

5 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by bentlywills(m): 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
okenwaa:

You know every bro

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by SoNature(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
justscorchone:
The only hip hop artistes I salute is Jesse jagz ,sinzu and wande coal for the vocals ,I will love to see a collaboration of Jesse ,sinzu and nasty C .... straight fire

I love MI

That guy was a rap sensation in my school days

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by dgtmedia: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
FSolar:
I'd like to know what yardstick you used.
P-Squared blew from "Get Squared"
Tu-Face -Nfana Ibaga
Wande Coal - "You have to rewind to Mo' Hits. He had blown since then. If his voice wasn't on that track, miss me.

I bet to differ with ur opinion on P-Square and Tu-Face..

The post is about the songs that brought them to limelight...and that was busy body even i will pick oga police before Get Squared, Get Squared only become much popular wen the Video was released and it featured nice dance moves.

Also Tu-Face was brought to limelight as a solo artist with African Queen and not Nfana Ibaga... Tu-Face was already known during plantashun boiz days. Nfana Ibaga became popular wen the album was released with other songs like right here n co...

For me ololufe by wande coal on mo'hits album brought him to limelight...

6 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Oleash: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
M.I's breakthrough song was crowd mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by addikt(m): 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
bentlywills:
Tekno is dance not duro

HOLIDAY FT DAVIDO......
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by DonCortino: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Is mavins an artist? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
ayourbamie:
U lie, P-Square had many hit before busy body. E.g Senorita

Olamide's Eni duro was a hit too before omo to shan
busy body part one is in the same album with senorita,temptation and get squared
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2018
AtchenyAutos:
Timaya
ogologo mqnya

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
PapaAdanna:
Eni duro did the magic for Olamide.
Omo to shan also did the magic

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by MhiztaRange(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tekno no be duro na if I dance, plus

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
agarawu23:
tongolo came before why me

3 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Divay22(f): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
For Phyno ,I think it's Alobam

(that's how i got to know him)

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by hotdealz(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
okenwaa:

Exactly! HOLIDAY prepared the bomb that blew him when he sang DANCE.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Topmaike007(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Duncan mighty is dance for me
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by MhiztaRange(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
Tekno no be duro na if I dance, plus Runtown no be gallardo na 1980 abi 1960

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by holuwajobar(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Haba, olamide hit song na "eni duro"

4 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by holuwajobar(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
MhiztaRange:
Tekno no be duro na if I dance, plus Runtown no be gallardo na 1980 abi 1960
Tekno hit song was "holiday " with davido
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Seb: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Steve Crown (you Are Great) Songs For Free Here / Download Mp3 : Prince Aso Ft B.O.C : Abokina / #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.