Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (30866 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Song So Far In 2022? / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by okenwaa(m): 8:40am On Oct 24, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Thanks my bro

That guy just like blind argument.

They were like every other artiste until "DO ME"

That was when their first major breakthrough came.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Lazyreporta(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Adeyemi235:

Is still d same album.. olodo

Same album for which one?

Busy body album no be same with señorita.
Señorita dey inside "last night album", 2003
Busy body was part of "get squared album"2005

Eni duro blew olamide not omotoshan, though same album.
But eni duro was released first and was accepted.

Stop calling someone olodo when you're the real olodo

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Lazyreporta(m): 9:01am On Oct 24, 2018
kamez:

senorita was never a hit pls..busy body was the main hit that made psquare become a household name..

besides senorita was NOT in the same album with busy body, but in LAST NIGHT ALBUM and it was probably the BEST songon that album, it took them to Kora award in South Africa
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by lexzyy(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Yohh:
Tony Tetula My car
Olu Maintain Yahooze
Jesse King Buga
I swear u just made my day with tony tetula My car, u don hit my car
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2018
na wizzy sing omo to shan now no be olamide sef
ayourbamie:
U lie, P-Square had many hit before busy body. E.g Senorita

Olamide's Eni duro was a hit too before omo to shan
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by MissJoy29(f): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Smazlexander:
Missjoy29 The Song Is obodo nigha Raw Feat Klint Da drunk
Ok...thanks.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by MissJoy29(f): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2018
exclusivejayce:

Abeg what about Omawumi, Goldie(RIP), Juwon, Ruggedman, That black lady that sang super story theme song?
I also thought about Omawunmi.

Obviously, there are so many other songs and artistes we are not remembering.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by holuwajobar(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
okenwaa:

Mere looking @ the post u would know I was trying to reply sm1 about Runtown....

Simple mistake.

okay boss
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Carlyboi(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Darkseid:
9ice - gongo aso
I can sing up to 50 of 9ice's songs even though I don't know what they mean. Kinda life remains my favourite song from 2008 till date.
I am not big on nice but kinda Life is one of my favorite of Nigerian afropop song of all time!Then i like everyday too...
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Carlyboi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
Scizzer:
Late Dagrin -"pon pon pon" I'm igbo but he remains my favorite and best indigenous rapper till date. His CEO album was dope.,no skipping tracks. RIP bro.. , miss u. So sad music these days are noise cry
U be sabi person Dagrin's ceo is arguably the best rap album ever in Nigeria,alongside M.I.s talk bout it....ceo content tight,production very dope!the sound and the variety....even the features omAwunmi with her vocals on Thank god sossick on ghetto dreams,and that everyday bridge are chorus too sweet abeg omo ceo issa classic anyday
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by SignatureNG(f): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lick stew

click my signature below and enjoy
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by dr4dre: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
Afam4eva:
PSQUARE blew with Senorita way before busy body.
senorita is the name of the album while busy body is one of the track in the album.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Steve Crown (you Are Great) Songs For Free Here / Download Mp3 : Prince Aso Ft B.O.C : Abokina / #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.