Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) (30859 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Song So Far In 2022? / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
odizeey:
even if psquare tell me that thing i go slap them. busy body was it. people saying senorita just dey yarn cos dey want to differ for nothing sake

Loool

So you know better than the owners of the song themselves. Funny you.

Well, DO ME na the song wey blow dem to the African continent.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by odizeey(m): 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Loool

which one be african again. busy body blow dem scatter. nothing even remain to blow again

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Kaycee7(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Edojoma:

Falz is karashika,,,,,,
Both are tracks on the same album but Soft Work achieved more success than Karashika
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Mistadora01(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Where is Yemi Alade- Johnny

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
odizeey:
which one be african again. busy body blow dem scatter. nothing even remain to blow again

Shey u wan tell me say busy body blow dem reach Ghana, Senegal, Gambia, south Africa, Malawi, Kenya and other African countries in the early 2000s.. bros reason am na.

just wished I still have the link to that particular interview. You would have seen how they clearly stated how DO ME took them far. am not saying busy body, senorita and their early songs didn't blow. But DO ME was the main banger bro.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Cannonleo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Phyno-Anam Achikwa Ft illbliss that was the main koko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by femi4: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
ayourbamie:
U lie, P-Square had many hit before busy body. E.g Senorita

Olamide's Eni duro was a hit too before omo to shan
for where? Busy body was everywhere... Who remembered what señorita video looked like sef

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by femi4: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
agarawu23:
WHY ME made him blow, tongolo wasn't a hit
may be you don't know that tongolo is what gave dbanj the KOKO alias

"Make I tell them the koko"..... Tongolo was a hit that "why me" rode on

3 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
jaxxy:
D’banj was- why me

Big lie... It was Tongolo...

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by femi4: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Kaycee7:
Falz - Soft Work
Simi - Jamb Question (Ft. Falz)
Adekunle Gold - Sade
Johnny Drille - Wait For Me
Darey - Not The Girl
Darey is "young man" ft trybesmen
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by femi4: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Where is Banky W: Ebute meta and Capable "Ijo Banky W"

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by ayourbamie: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
femi4:
for where? Busy body was everywhere... Who remembered what señorita video looked like sef

Senorita came out before busybody, though they were in the same album
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Divay22:
For Phyno ,I think it's Alobam

(that's how i got to know him)
Hahaha! Where is this one from? How you got to know him is of no important to us. Ghost mode brought Phyno to the limelight.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

Anam Achi Versachi and Parcel.
Anam Achi is Runtown. He featured Phyno
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Loool

You are talking nonsense
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
odizeey:
Free that guy, it's like their village then doesn't have electricity or any form of television
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Smazlexander: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
Who Write This List? Come And submit Your Head For Better knock How Can You Say busy Body blow P-Square Where senorita dey Sho Omo To Shan Blow Olamide ? Where eni duro Dey Come Here Let Me Educate You About Music
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Smazlexander: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
ClixMaster:
Hahaha! Where is this one from? How you got to know him is of no important to us. Ghost mode brought Phyno to the limelight.
So None Of You Knew phyno - Multipy Feat Mi Mr raw Timaya Flavour The Never Even Start To Rap For igbo That Time Self

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Smazlexander: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
Kaycee7:
Both are tracks on the same album but Soft Work achieved more success than Karashika
Two Of You Come And Chop cain Where You Dey When Him Drop elo Bae,What Of High Class Ewa je egba
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by MissJoy29(f): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
Have I seen...

Duncan Mighty,
2 Shots,
Faze,
Flavour,
Nigga Raw
on this thread?
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2018
Smazlexander:
So None Of You Knew phyno - Multipy Feat Mi Mr raw Timaya Flavour The Never Even Start To Rap For igbo That Time Self
Check the title of the thread again before you start typing again cheesy
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Smazlexander: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
femi4:
Darey is "young man" ft trybesmen
I No Know That One But Una Don forget Escalade
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Smazlexander: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2018
ClixMaster:
grin
ClixMaster:
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Macmoni(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Not forgetting my nigga speed Darlington bangdededang

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
Walahi, OP no get sensetongue
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by okenwaa(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
holuwajobar:
Tekno hit song was "holiday " with davido

1980 was his first but Gallardo blew him.

Just like "Back when" was Davido's first but "Dami Duro" blew him.
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by Smazlexander: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Smazlexander:
grin
You Know How Many Weeks That Song Use For MTV Charts That Year
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by NNature(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
Olufunmi by style plus

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by okenwaa(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
ClixMaster:

Multiply didn't blow Phyno..

Even after "shut down" he wasn't d@ popular.

Ghost Mode" did the magic.

And Nigga raw and slow dogg don dey do igbo rap way b4 phyno.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by sacx: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
FroshD:
This list is inconclusive till i see

1. Black face
2. Danfo driver
3. Stereo Man
4. Sky B

grin grin grin grin

Mhen, this is nostalgic
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by exclusivejayce(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Kaycee7:
Falz - Soft Work
Simi - Jamb Question (Ft. Falz)
Adekunle Gold - Sade
Johnny Drille - Wait For Me
Darey - Not The Girl
That Darey own tho. He has blown before then na. But come to think of it, am not a pikin again fa. Unto simbi generation tinz
Re: Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) by okenwaa(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Smazlexander:

Multiply didnmt blow Phyno.

After "Multiply", he did "Shutdown".

Illbliss ft him on "Anamachikwanu" and he nearly stole the track but it wasn't enough to put him there.

"Ghost Mode" was the jam that blew him.
Ghost Mode did the magic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Steve Crown (you Are Great) Songs For Free Here / #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single / Download Mp3 : Prince Aso Ft B.O.C : Abokina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.