Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' (57506 Views)

Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 24, 2018
You dated him for one year. Eyah! And he just met Naomi just in April this year. I'm sure she never gave him anything. This is a lesson to all desperate women.

I don't believe this story though. With all the rich men in Yoruba land and his best friend Oba Gucci, rolling in dollars, its you dt ooni came to ask for sthn. How?
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Gossiplover: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Tyche(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Hanty you better let sleeping dogs lie because the table you are shaking, I doubt whether you Will be alive or in the right state of health or mind to see the can of worms you are about opening

Secondly arresting ooni is like arresting the entire Yoruba race and this man has connection home and abroad with money and plenty banalawo and spiritualist ready to fight for him.just move on peacefully. Oro asora e.this is a lost battle on arrival

Okan fobo jona.Pele dear and as for you ooni,a 1stclass king for that matter.see how you have reduced the sacredness of your office. No woman or man should disrespect you like this if not that you have reduced yourself because of poosy.if you had no intention of marrying her you for no fok am

Na all the people we been fok we come marry?
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by exlink10(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
ah ah

that one is normal now

why do we have to know?

abeg another news
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Alexrayz(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
If a man tells you he loves you, don't be so sure. Hope she's learnt her lessons? grin

And if a woman say she love you guess u should believe abi angry

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Amidst the din and social media charade, this ooni just looks to me like a classless man. Phew!

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
If a man tells you he loves you, don't be so sure. Hope she's learnt her lessons? grin
and how do you know she is saying the Truth.. I don't believe her joor

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by AngelicBeing: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Hanty you better let sleeping dogs lie because the table you are shaking, I doubt whether you Will be alive or in the right state of health or mind to see the can of worms you are about opening

Secondly arresting ooni is like arresting the entire Yoruba race and this man has connection home and abroad with money and plenty banalawo and spiritualist ready to fight for him.just move on peacefully. Oro asora e.this is a lost battle on arrival

Okan fobo jona.Pele dear and as for you ooni,a 1stclass king for that matter.see how you have reduced the sacredness of your office. No woman or man should disrespect you like this if not that you have reduced yourself because of poosy.if you had no intention of marrying her you for no fok am
Chai, that is why I am an Angel, I avoid pusssy but I prefer booobs tongue
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by kingthreat(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2018
Kai so being a queen is such a big deal that you had to go online and voice your pain when it didnt go your way? silly woman.

Well I don't blame the Ooni. If I am opportuned to marry Naomi, I am willing to dump my present girlfriend with no regrets whatsoever. A girl @ 25 with her own ministry, spiritually strong and beautiful is more than a wife.

6 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Claireshan1(f): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2018
When you are dating a man and he is always singing I will marry you song my dear run for your life.

4 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by frozen70(f): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
No matter how many ladies a man promises marriage to

He still have the final say on who to choose among them as a wife

4 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by DBossNG(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2018
Rubbish! You also want to be a queen. I laugh in German!

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by AngelicBeing: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Kingosytex:
Ooni na confirm guy man, he used the emotions of this lady to play bet9ja
shocked

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2018
Nigeria has gone to the dogs. Imagine a 419 Ooni. Anyway take heart, that is most Nigerian men for you.

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Fitbillionairep: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2018
how will he marry someone that uses a potato camera phone in this age
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2018
kingthreat:
Kai so being a queen is such a big deal that you had to go online and voice your pain when it didnt go your way? silly woman.

Well I don't blame the Ooni. If I am opportuned to marry Naomi, I am willing to dump my present girlfriend with no regrets whatsoever. A girl @ 25 with her own ministry, spiritually strong and beautiful is more than a wife.

The girl even built her parents a massive house at 24. Really impressive.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Horus(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2018
hmm
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Fitbillionairep: 8:47am On Oct 24, 2018
kingthreat:

i wont dump mine but i will be tempted lol

3 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Fierce11: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2018
sinaj:
This lady is very pretty
INDEED. She's as fine as a purplish brown pig. Wawa
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by kingthreat(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:

The girl even built her parents a massive house at 24. Really impressive.

Wow didnt know that
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by daddytime(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2018
I jess don't understand this jess
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Bluffly: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2018
What's our business?
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2018
kingthreat:

Wow didnt know that

Yeah. Dts where her whole family lives in akure.
It's not real clear but here's a picture.

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Youngbbt: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So the Oni is also an emotional fraudster?
you Don start again

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Fixed010010(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2018
No wonder
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2018
the oni don't want anything to do with a woman that can barely write correctly.
e don tey this oni for Yahoo Yahoo work
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by kingthreat(m): 8:53am On Oct 24, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Yeah. Dts where her whole family lives in akure.

Good to know
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by CapussoSeba: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Wow shocked shocked

This nigga is still executing yahoo deals from right on top of the Oduduwa throne!
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' by Naughtytboy: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So the Oni is also an emotional fraudster?

uv lost it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One-Year-Old Masquerade Spotted In Isolo, Lagos (Photo, Video) / Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / Curtis Iredia Eidenogie, The Onogie Of Ubiaja Esanland, Edo. King At Age Of 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.